The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-06-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
beezy34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeezy34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=985977

FR for Mika from Club Friday

OKT response is pretty fast, booked a slot in evening

Place is quite easy to find, no problem. She's definitely not as white as in the photos but it's definitely her in the pics.

Very tall girl, boobs big for boobs lovers

Very cheerful girl. Gives off a come fuck me hard vibe

Shower is pretty SOP. What I really liked was her catbath. Did it to arouse me, following my happy trails and tease my inner thigh. BBBJ was good. Not rushing at all. Great combination with hands.

2nd shot 2ic can stand due to her hardwork. She seems pleased if she can get ur 2ic up for the 2nd time. Another round of Bbbj, Hj n catbath. Fj she also do the most work, cg, rcg back to cg again.

Gfe is great, will cuddle n kiss you between downtime

Would recommend her. I’d say its a 90 mins of fuck marathon liao.
Old 10-06-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of

Sunday bonk with Olive from Terminal21
Opt for 1s

Decided to support her this time and location also nearby. Of course, OKT is fast in reply and smooth booking, direction to room is also clear, no register needed

Door opened, no reject at all. Almost same in photos, difference only in skin color more tan

Average height, slim and you wont think twice of having an opportunity to F her. Boobs are natural B, small for my liking but she compensate in other areas

Beast mode, dfk started in shower.. balls groping and ass squeezing

Back to bed, push me to bed, Bj is solid liao. Lick lick then suck, hands on balls. Too bad not as long as i want then she capped me

First position is missionary, dfk continued. Changed to doggy, nice ass and angle, can do deep and hard penetration which she tried to not scream by moaning covered with pillow

Definitely a good bonk if you have a fantasy for sexy submissive secretary, can ask her to wear heels only naked, then fck her hard, good sight bro

Thanks bro OKT, will back to support again next time

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Old 10-06-2024, 10:06 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108614 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable:Sytlover88
Price includes Room and Safety Gears!
Make Bookings With Us !!
NEW Whatsapp Number : +6583011315
Join Our Telegram Group For Latest Girls & Promos : https://t.me/sytlover
Payment before start!!
Operating Hours 0900hrs-0400hrs!!

Background 
This is the first time i have engage the service of sytlover88. I think they are a revamp of old stable and not a new one. I would said the arrangement was smooth and no switch of baits of ladies as well as any last minute hiccups. I felt comfortable and will  engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional. 

Actress:  Irene

I am not sure Irene was from which province but she stay and work in BKK. She work many different job before ranging form KTV to massage house back home and overseas.
This is also her first time in SG and working for this stable and for this stable. She can only understand and talk simple english. Those not familiar with Thai will need a translator. 
Weblink: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=988141

Look: ★★★★
Her height was just nice, close to 1.6+. She have long highlighted hair as shown in the pic and thai tanned skin complexion. She does not put make up and give me the natural look which i like it. She have the clubbing wild ah lian gal vibe and the look will grown on you. Sure will not reject type.

Body:★★★★★
She has a small and soft boobs that fit her her slim, sexy and curvy figure with a few tattoo on the front chest area and back area. Her ass was nice and shapely for doggie. She is sure not for boobs lover. Her nipple was sensitive and was nice for tickling, sucking and licking. I cannot spot any other scar or mark on her body. Pussy was consider nicely trimmed.

Frenching: ★★★★★ 
Standard SOP in the shower without any action only rubba rubba each other and she clean me from head to toe. Action start after shower as she lie side by side with me. We hug each other and tcss abit then i initiate to start to kiss her and it was all the way totally DFK and non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet wild and passionate type. 

Abalone:★★★ ★★
Slowly, i arouse her by smooching her nose, eye and down to her navel and to her pussy. It was trimmed and my tongue was easy to find the way. I took over the initiative and dove into her pussy. I peel open her labia to reveal her prominent clit which she offered to me. Licked her in a zip zag path and sucked on her clit and finger and her wet pussy at the same time. She was moaning and trembling while holding on to my head tight as well as grabbing me tight. I felt she cummed. Her abalone was juicy and delicious with no smell at all.

BlowJob:★★★★ 
The bbbj from her was just nice as she carefully lick and suck my shaft. She may need some guidance or practice for this but still patient and complete it slowly.  She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly polish the both side of my ball, polish the ball and the shaft then she move on to the dick head, she polish it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. I purposely go in deep to mouth fuck her and she just obediently take it.

Love Making:★★★★★
The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet after my painting and damn horny too. She start to ride me. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next we change to missionary, I french her deeply again and then i adjusted our position so that both will have a firm grip. I control my speed and she lock on me tightly and i pump her fast and slow alternating the speed for a solid 10 mins in that position. I can feel the tightness of my cock deep inside her and the heat deep inside. She was moaning loudly and breathing heavily. 

Lastly, i change to doggie and then I gave my  last burst of energy and a few stroke of deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious. Her moan become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more kinky and exciting. Sensing that she has reach her climax and we cum together. We were both sweating furiously. I collapse on top of her and I pull out my cock from her pussy and I still see hot juice oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too. We rest a while as she lie beside me and hugging me and we have a short few minute rest before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you and she will willing to learn and was patient. She was hardworking and will put in effort in her job. The GFE high as we connected well and i feel at ease and had a good time with her.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service was good and really feel worth spending on it. I would keep her as a mistress if i can and i will sure RTF her again as long as she is still here. I would recommend you to try her. 

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka
[/front]

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-06-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 11
LanJiaoProjects deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLanJiaoProjects deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rainy from Club Friday

Okt: Responsive and honest, I asked quite a lot and he replied me leh, thanks again

Looks: Photo is her, no bait and switch. Pre milf looks, like good housewife type but once naked turns into different person

Body: Nice ass, enhanced C cups, I ask can I suck, she told me I can do anything I want, she watched me suck those boobs like baby, she smiled while biting lips ma

Bbbj: Requested for my 1st shot cof, good suction and lick my whole balls area.. sibeh shiok. Blow me for 15mins then I gave signal that I close, pulled out, jerk off my loads in her face

Massage: quite good, offered me after 1st round when we both clean up. Some teasing leads to 2nd round, don’t expect the massage to be like a pro one

Fj: Accommodate to all positions change and deep pounding no issue. Started off slow, her moans are sexy and make me even more horny,pull me in close for a sweet kiss then dfk, released my 2nd shot in missionary

Overall it is a worthy bonk. Left out more tips for her. Highly recommend her if you want a pre milf girl with good svc attitude

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=987742
Old 10-06-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
williamlau88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jacky from Terminal21
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=987850

Okt: fast booking hassle free as usual

Looks 7/10 Gnd vibes, not the prettiest but sure look v innocent
Body: 9/10 So petite and slim, you just want carry n fuck her on wall
Boobs: 8/10 Natural with average cup size
Frenching: 9/10 Definitely a pro and does not shy away from DFK, carry her while dfk, she just clung to me like a monkey, sibeh shiok
Bbbj: 10/10 She knows what she is doing, DT as much as she can, going slow and making sure the suction is strong, texted Okt if can extend to 2s jialat she got cust after me
Fj: 10/10 Very tight and wet, didn’t last long due to her Bbbj. Only did missionary, 5 mins then shoot alr
Gfe: 9/10 like your poly gf with no commercial feel

She tries her best to talk to you as well despite limited English, very very nice girl, not just a good bonk but also a nice personality as well

RTF: High chance
Old 10-06-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1300 / Power: 19
guan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guan303 View Post

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=983224&highlight=

GIFT
GX

Look: similar to TG video slightly more pretty irl.

Body: well kept body. Sexy and slender what more can i ask for

Boobs: I feel they are soft even though enhanced and she really reacts when her nipples are sucked and her full boobs groped.

BJ: She started of with her licking my shaft for a while, she licked it like she was licking a lolipop, it was so enjoyable to watch.

FJ: The love making was GOOD!! the theory of pretty= no good service is not true with Gift we Started with a grinding cowgirl, followed a carry fuck and ended with a long doggy fuck.
Saw her back on shore! Going to bonk her soon
Old 10-06-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2474 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Gift from galaxy

Just ended a quick session with gift and truly her body, looks and service is top notch

Petite in size and she moan damn loud till I think next door all can hear, her pussy is damn tight and her boobs really made me suffocate

Damn solid bonk and definitely will find her back again soon
Old 10-06-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
eyefone13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After seeing a few bro good reviews, decided to try Beauty from Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ghlight=beauty

OKT: booking was lightning fast, very friendly
Looks: 9/10 put on some makeup and looks quite pretty (maybe discount 5% from pics), she's slightly fair for a thai
Body: 8.5/10 slim but soft natural boobs, I had a good feel and sucking on it
BBBJ: 10/10 put the whole dick in her mouth, I think best BJ I had in awhile, rlly can DT and some gags love it
FJ: 9/10 Some moaning and is ok to all positions I wanted. Ended with Doggy which is actually pretty decent and she looks like a cutie from the back and the front as well
GFE: 9/10 friendly and not awkward, even give nice good massages in between
Old 10-06-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
tonyforever123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonyforever123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Coco from Club Friday

Okt: Fuzz free booking. Confirm booking within 5mins

Looks: 90% similar to posted photo, diff only irl got blemishes a bit, covered with makeup.

Body: Tall and slim with nice size boobs. Open to fondling and zhut zhut. Body look like model quality, nice one leh. Pussy is shaven, enjoyable for painting

Service: French is allowed but is more gfe type. BBBJ is sensual and gentle, making me wanting for more. She is very accommodative and can take some pounding, I thought she the gentle type, but once I turned her to doggy, angle is perfect, didn’t back down when I ramp deep

2s unloaded successfully, both in doggy position

GFE: Cuddle in between shots. Can speak English quite well, so downtime is not awkward at all

Overall: Those looking for a beauty to fuck can book fast
Old 10-06-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jecek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=988799&highlight=

Tried Coffee

Looks: 9/10 Looks a similar from photos, chin is more sharp and is quite fair.
Body: 8/10 Skin is smooth, her skin is quite good.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Nice D cuppers with firm touch.
French: 10/10 Willing to french plus got chemistry.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Very slow and sensual.
CIM: 10/10
FJ: 8/10 Accomodating and willing to please. Natural wetness.

Pros: She's very friendly and accommodating. Willing to please attitude. Nice personality. Decent French.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
yarifi10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=987731&highlight=
FR for Sa
Looks: 8.5/10 Same like photos, somehow feels tt she is photogenic and looks that pretty in person
Body: 9/10 Slim frame. Relatively slender and toned.
Boobs: 8/10 b+ cupper.
French: 9/10 fluent in french
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Tried her best
FJ: 9/10 Accomodating and willing to please.Tried 2nd shot but because of chemistry manage to come.
GFE: 9/10 non commercial
RTF: Yes
Old 10-06-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
loyapow88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=988482&highlight=

Name: Minnie
Dmg: 140/90/2

Looks: 9/10 small minimal discount. Overall captivating beauty

Body: 8.5/10 S curve body, tiny waist, nice hips. Complexion not very with nit very brown also

Boobs: 8/10 D natural boobs

Bbbj: 9/10 deep slurpy kind. Looks in my eyes and will slowly suck head of my cock

Fj: 8.5/10 not very crazy kind. She is for passionate type of bonk. Moans not too loud. Just enough to tease and keep me hard and wanting for more

Gfe: polite and caring. Offered me massage

Rtf: yes for overall service including massage.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

nimojojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=988563&highlight=

Well deserved FR for Jun

Looks: 8/10 give little discount. honestly I won’t decline. She is hot
Body: 9/10 meaty in right places. Curvy body
Boobs: 9.5/10 D cup size
Bbbj: 9/10 she is solid in sucking. Clean and makes use of her saliva very well
Fj: 9/10 i may say she is well sexperienced. Knows how to satisfy a man. We bros can literally just lay down and she do the work. Not a
Dead fish on bed. Worth the penny

Rtf: confirm plus chop yes!

Old 10-06-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a Nice Glass of Martini from Seduction this morning.
Place was secluded central located. Always went to the wrong place
Sorry Bro Seduction for the patience to guide.

Martini is a first timer to SG. Said she was surprised at how nice the country is.
I told her Our Singapore Men is nicer.. lol..

Looks: 9/10. As per pic. There's no filter especially the pic above which extracted from their TG. No surprises.

Boobs: 9/10. Natural Boobs which i like tough not too big but when i suck and play with them she buay tahan and try to escape my tongue haha.
Can see her reaction plus moans in pleasure u will know this kinda fresh meat is totally non-commercial.

Pussy: 10/10. Tight and Wet. Moved my fingers down a little while sucking her boobs and can feel she's feeling hot and moist below. Natural Wet.

Didn't need to foreplay much since i am horny as well, Bonk her 2shots and left. Overall a decent good bonk, Natural and Non-Commerical.
More towards GFE then Commando services.

Thanks Bro Seduction for the arrangement.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Beartan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hilda from Terminal21

Looks & Figure
90% like photo. Slutty and wild vibe. Very petite figure, real petite one. Boobs are B, with nice erected raisins to zhut.

French
Yes started in shower continued to bedroom, almost non stop

BBBJ
A good duration of BBBJ, started with complimenting my cock, said its big and thick, damn such an ego booster. Then lick it so erotic, like worshipping it, 10/10

FJ
Her riding skills quite good and she went slow and easy controlling the depth of penetration, pleasuring herself and moaning softly. When she fully lowered herself, her looks are damn horny. I turbo-fuck her from below till she cannot tahan and collapse on me. Small body but can take big cock ah, nice one

Painting
After I cum noticed that she still high, suck her clit while my finger did turbo fuck her, I can say I had a good time watching her cum

Overall
Worth the price and very satisfied, she seems not green judging by how she rides and handling cock, giving e fuck buddy vibe

Was quite comfy with her and even after the deed, helped me dressed up

Might rtf again soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1