The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: malay milf house cleaner

OMG!!! Threesome with mother-in-law and Sasha coming up next!!!

Awesome bro!!!!

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 07-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
garfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygarfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

"i’d like to take a shower nw,if u don’t mind.wen my daughter is back,i wil try n sort out with my daughter.i hope it wil help.by the way,cn u pass me a robe as i nd to shower.im sleeping over tonite."she said

i wok up to up to my sleeping rm,get my wife robe n wok dwn to the lounge rm n pass it to my mother in law(eve).she ask to b excuse as she nd to chng.she headed to the bathroom n took onli a short while,returning back to the lounge rm.we continue our drnking n chatting until she had enuff for the nite.

"well,i tink i had enuff whisky.cn u pls kindly help me to your sleeping rm as i nd to take shower.i tink im tipsy."

i was a little shock.there is bath room on the ground floor.n yet she wanted to use my personal bath room.is she trying to seduce me like wat she hve done in the past during my courtship with my wife?ever since wen i married my wife,i was no longer my mother in law toy boy becoz i find tat its incest.but rite nw,wat is my mother in law up to??is she really tipsy??

out of curiousity,i smiled n took her arm.

we move slowly up the stairs n at each step, her robe seemed to fall open more n more.at 1st,i tried nt to look over at her but in the interest of safety (i wanted to make sure she was holding onto the opposite handrail) i finally cast a glance n cud c her left breast almost fully exposed with the nipple swinging against the open front of the robe,slowly hardening.

then she did someting tat surpises me.

tbc....
Old 07-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Spoiler! TS faster come bk leh...
Old 08-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

garfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygarfieldhatemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

then she did someting tat surprises me.she consciously pushed her chest out n the robe opened just a bit more than was,well,ladylike.

my mother in law(eve) pretended she didn't realize wat she was doing while toking with me but she cud tell i took notice n tis excited her in a way she had not been excited in quite a number of years.yes,she still had a nice set of breasts.n i appreciated tem.

she slowly closed the robe n let me help her upstairs into the shower.

i went into the shower stall n turned the water on.while doing so i wondered if my mother in law apparent openness with regard to her body was just accidentally or some kind of come-on.no,i decided.it cudnt b tat.

"here's a clean towel," i said n as i handed it to her,she let the robe tie cm loose completely.her robe flung open n nw she was standing there naked. despite my earlier excitement,i was nw decidedly uncomfortable.

eve flushed a little n patted my hand wen she saw my discomfort."it's ok, honey,we're practically family."

But,i thought to myself,we r nt family n as i watched those pendulous breast swing against each other i wanted ntg more than to suckle at tem.i hve to b honest,even though after i married my wife.there r times i stil tink back having sex with eve b4 i married her daughter.to noe the relationship btween me n my mother in law(eve),i hve another thread called 'me n my milf lovers'.

but with a force of will,i turned n walked out of the bathroom nt knowing if it was the humidity in the bathroom or seeing eve naked body tatt had caused beads of sweat to pop out of my brow.

eve dropped the robe to the floor but i had already turned around.she was a little disappointed but resigned.wat wud i wan with an old lady like her?

eve stepped into the shower stall n her foot slid across the floor n soon she was on her knees."ohh," she called out."ohhh...." the water poured dwn on her head n in a matter of moments,i was there to help her,reaching out to pull her up.she was absoutely naked.

tbc...
Old 08-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

hmm..... bathroom sex! i really missed that! pls give us more of your hot story bro......
Old 09-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting & complicated part now, hurry hurry, bro! , cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 10-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

yea TS, keep it cumming!
Old 11-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

please cont' with the most interesting part,

don't keep us bros in suspend for too long,

many thanks for your sharing of your story....
Old 11-07-2010, 03:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
crossback is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro........care to intro.....thanks
Old 13-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
TewKowLeySam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gd morning bro garfieldhatemon, where are u? World Cup's excitement over liao. love your story, pls give us some more excitement.
Old 14-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

eve stepped into the shower stall n her foot slid across the floor n soon she was on her knees."ohh," she called out."ohhh...." the water poured dwn on her head n in a matter of moments,i was there to help her,reaching out to pull her up.she was absoutely naked.

my mother in law eve stood up,murmured a "thank u" n turned arnd to look at me while the warm water poured onto her naked flesh.

eve smiled n looked into my eyes but cudn't help noticing tat i was growing erect.n quite an erection it was.my cock was throbbing upwards with my towel arnd my waist.then,suddenly,she laid a hand on my left thigh.

"i...,mom ah,i don't tink u shud do tis..." my voice faltered wen my mother in law's hand slipped under the tower n touch the bulge my hard cock.

the truth is i was stunned tat eve had laid a hand btween my thighs n was nw caressing the length of my cock with long, red fingernails.

"i noe u want me or your cock wudn't b so damned hard. "she said sluttishly.

i did want her.but tat was the past.after wen i married her daughter,i hve put a stop of having sex with my mother in law.but rite nw,my cock hve submitted to the most sluttish woman i hve cm across.

"if your daughter finds out it's over,"i said.

"my daughter won't find out," eve said with a smile."do u remember those days u use youe mouth n your cock to taste my pussy.until nw,does she find out?."she grinned.

"i've wanted u since the first day I met u,"she said softly,her eyes boring into mine."i noe i'm brazen n i'm acting like a slut but i want you.i can't even count the times i eager to fuck u."

i cud feel my resolve fading away as eve continued to caress my cock through the fabric of my towel.

without a word,as Jane n i locked eyes,she slowly remove my towel.the moment wen she curled long,soft fingers arnd the shaft of my cock,there was no turning back.there always seemed to b one excuse or another nt to hve sex n nw a desirable older woman was seducing me which in fact countless of time.

tbc...
Old 14-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

my mother in law eve stood up,murmured a "thank u" n turned arnd to look at me while the warm water poured onto her naked flesh.

eve smiled n looked into my eyes but cudn't help noticing tat i was growing erect.n quite an erection it was.my cock was throbbing upwards with my towel arnd my waist.then,suddenly,she laid a hand on my left thigh.

"i...,mom ah,i don't tink u shud do tis..." my voice faltered wen my mother in law's hand slipped under the tower n touch the bulge my hard cock.

the truth is i was stunned tat eve had laid a hand btween my thighs n was nw caressing the length of my cock with long, red fingernails.

"i noe u want me or your cock wudn't b so damned hard. "she said sluttishly.

i did want her.but tat was the past.after wen i married her daughter,i hve put a stop of having sex with my mother in law.but rite nw,my cock hve submitted to the most sluttish woman i hve cm across.

"if your daughter finds out it's over,"i said.

"my daughter won't find out," eve said with a smile."do u remember those days u use youe mouth n your cock to taste my pussy.until nw,does she find out?."she grinned.

"i've wanted u since the first day I met u,"she said softly,her eyes boring into mine."i noe i'm brazen n i'm acting like a slut but i want you.i can't even count the times i eager to fuck u."

i cud feel my resolve fading away as eve continued to caress my cock through the fabric of my towel.

without a word,as eve n i locked eyes,she slowly remove my towel.the moment wen she curled long,soft fingers arnd the shaft of my cock,there was no turning back.there always seemed to b one excuse or another nt to hve sex n nw a desirable older woman was seducing me which in fact countless of time.

tbc...
Old 15-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
gugugege deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfieldhatemon View Post
but rite nw,my cock hve submitted to the most sluttish woman i hve cm across.
tat is d problem bro, our big head always seems not be able to control our small head.
Old 15-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Clonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfieldhatemon View Post

without a word,as Jane n i locked eyes,
tbc...
Jane?
Old 15-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

without a wrd,as jane n i locked eyes

its typing error.jane is my wife.tat is y i post twice to amend error.sori abt tat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1