The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 20
Clonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to behold
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Her service is no doubt good but just a suggestion for bros don't book her too late like me, book her for 1230am. Felt a bit rush and before that kept messaging me if can go down earlier in case she fell asleep.
Old 24-04-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
Her service is no doubt good but just a suggestion for bros don't book her too late like me, book her for 1230am. Felt a bit rush and before that kept messaging me if can go down earlier in case she fell asleep.
She never rushed me. Infact she said that I should stay and chat with after we have finished😅
She said that I should not rush and take it slowly.
Old 24-04-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
dunce34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydunce34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2nd booking with Wawa earlier today. Angel on the streets, devil between the sheets is pretty apt to describe her.

Confirmed a mid-afternoon slot and made my way down with some drinks for her and her housemates, but got 'scolded' for wasting money.

As I walked in i did a double take seeing how Wawa was dressed. Her black lapdance dress has been mentioned, but not this snakeskin pattern low cut dress that ended at mid thigh, great view on both ends.

SOP showered, came out and she toweled me dry. but even before I sat/lay down she knelt in front of me and gave me a sloppy blow to get me rock hard in no time. Gave special attention to the balls and underneath of my shaft which drove me wild, especially with her CFM eye contact.

Role played the slutty secretary very well, suspension of disbelief almost not necessary, especially when my dick was 3/4 into her mouth 😉

Action moved to the bed shortly after, she took her time giving me a cat bath, and resumed her blowjob for another 5 mins or so. Moved to 69 and I was on top, throat fucked her well, before I requested for FJ.

She sluttily agreed and assisted with the capping, and started in missionary, before I rolled her onto her side and then my fave, doggy. She maintained eye contact very well throughout doggy, I'll let you imagine how.

Had to slow down and requested cowgirl in an attempt to not nut so quickly. Oh boy, that was a mistake.. 😂 Still managed to get her to CIM though, and got my soul sucked out through my dick as she kept going even after I surrendered my soldiers to her.

Face: 7/10 (grows on you, score is before it grew, I'd say 8.5/10 after) like some said, you wouldn't be ashamed to have her walk next to you.

Body: 8/10 meaty in the right places, small B cup tits, with an ass and tattoos that makes doggying extra enjoyable.

Service: 10/10 it's not my first booking with the girls from bro exchange123's stable. These girls don't disappoint.

GFE: 8/10 perhaps due to a language barrier (my mandarin is worse than some angmohs I know) not as high as she could be, because I have to keep repeating what I say or finding another way to get my point across (outside of the sensual stuff of course) That said, KC vibes strong, weak-hearted bros beware.

BBBJ: 9/10, sloppy, but no DT, very game to get throat-fucked though (YMMV for the throatfuck, like how dick sizes may vary) please respect the girl's wishes.

FJ: 9/10 accommodating to my requested positions, knows when to take charge and when to submit. Kindly BYOC if you intend to request, and please take rejection kindly if it does happen.

RTF: 2nd visit already, you say leh?
Old 24-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5916 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunce34 View Post
2nd booking with Wawa earlier today. Angel on the streets, devil between the sheets is pretty apt to describe her.

Confirmed a mid-afternoon slot and made my way down with some drinks for her and her housemates, but got 'scolded' for wasting money.

As I walked in i did a double take seeing how Wawa was dressed. Her black lapdance dress has been mentioned, but not this snakeskin pattern low cut dress that ended at mid thigh, great view on both ends.

SOP showered, came out and she toweled me dry. but even before I sat/lay down she knelt in front of me and gave me a sloppy blow to get me rock hard in no time. Gave special attention to the balls and underneath of my shaft which drove me wild, especially with her CFM eye contact.

Role played the slutty secretary very well, suspension of disbelief almost not necessary, especially when my dick was 3/4 into her mouth 😉

Action moved to the bed shortly after, she took her time giving me a cat bath, and resumed her blowjob for another 5 mins or so. Moved to 69 and I was on top, throat fucked her well, before I requested for FJ.

She sluttily agreed and assisted with the capping, and started in missionary, before I rolled her onto her side and then my fave, doggy. She maintained eye contact very well throughout doggy, I'll let you imagine how.

Had to slow down and requested cowgirl in an attempt to not nut so quickly. Oh boy, that was a mistake.. 😂 Still managed to get her to CIM though, and got my soul sucked out through my dick as she kept going even after I surrendered my soldiers to her.

Face: 7/10 (grows on you, score is before it grew, I'd say 8.5/10 after) like some said, you wouldn't be ashamed to have her walk next to you.

Body: 8/10 meaty in the right places, small B cup tits, with an ass and tattoos that makes doggying extra enjoyable.

Service: 10/10 it's not my first booking with the girls from bro exchange123's stable. These girls don't disappoint.

GFE: 8/10 perhaps due to a language barrier (my mandarin is worse than some angmohs I know) not as high as she could be, because I have to keep repeating what I say or finding another way to get my point across (outside of the sensual stuff of course) That said, KC vibes strong, weak-hearted bros beware.

BBBJ: 9/10, sloppy, but no DT, very game to get throat-fucked though (YMMV for the throatfuck, like how dick sizes may vary) please respect the girl's wishes.

FJ: 9/10 accommodating to my requested positions, knows when to take charge and when to submit. Kindly BYOC if you intend to request, and please take rejection kindly if it does happen.

RTF: 2nd visit already, you say leh?
Snr bro, "BYOC" is it BRING YOUR OWN CLOUD?

Does it meant bring own CD?
Old 25-04-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Clonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to beholdClonie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
She never rushed me. Infact she said that I should stay and chat with after we have finished😅
She said that I should not rush and take it slowly.
Oh well not my night. I didn't get the lap dance everyone else seem to have gotten. I'll probably try her again at a more normal timing after I finish my rotation of ladies.
Old 25-04-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Always have a condom in your wallet. Better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.
Old 25-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Smile Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Oh well not my night. I didn't get the lap dance everyone else seem to have gotten. I'll probably try her again at a more normal timing after I finish my rotation of ladies.
I am sure that you will get the lap dance you longing for in your next visit
Old 25-04-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5916 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Always have a condom in your wallet. Better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.
Good advice. TQ
Old 25-04-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Visited her, service wise not bad. Just that probably can't get the right chemistry so didn't enjoy fully.

Quite slutty and figure wise not bad.

Recommendable but probably won't return for me cos not my type.

Jenny still the best from this stable haha.
Old 25-04-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1681 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Visited her, service wise not bad. Just that probably can't get the right chemistry so didn't enjoy fully.

Quite slutty and figure wise not bad.

Recommendable but probably won't return for me cos not my type.

Jenny still the best from this stable haha.

HMMM...who's Jenny? U MEAN u Jennie from blackpink..lol
Old 25-04-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I always have one in my wallet and many hidden in my vehicle.. hahah can’t bring them home
Old 25-04-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
HMMM...who's Jenny? U MEAN u Jennie from blackpink..lol
The Jenny is way more hotter than Jennie

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 25-04-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Those boobs and ass can suffocate us!

Old 25-04-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1681 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Where can I find this Jenny?
Jenny from the block?!
Old 25-04-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Those boobs and ass can suffocate us!

i miss those boobies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1