The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
plain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLife
Hi,

Bigsexy told me abt your problem.

Helped you to do some check with my old friends at HDB.

The ownership is not always 50/50, depending on the ownership scheme...think there are various types, not sure of yours.

Assuming your ex-husband wanna take over the flat, you can either transfer your share or sell your share to him. Transfer normally does not involves cash, as in your ex-husband has to put the money into your CPF account while selling will involve cash.

But the best is to check with the Branch Office where your flat belong. Give them your address and they will assess your details on your flat, advise on the options and explain in details the difference between selling & transfer.

Hope the above helps. Thanks.

HighLife
Thanks for the info. I am checking with HDB on Thursday actually but thought it'll be good to post it up for every on to read.

I understand what you mean when you say "the flat is not always 50-50" becos of the contributions by both parties. yes he paid more n and paid lesser. but thats not my concern cos' we have no arguements actually and we are both on mutual agreement on what ever the outcome of the hdb flat.

my main concern is, is it considered SELLING or TrANSFER. This one really puzzles me alot. And yes you are right actually. Selling concerns MONEY, whereas TRANSFER doesn't concern any. But who is in the losing end ?

Anyway, thanks. HighLife ha indeed contacted me, thank you both

We have no knowledge on HDB matters ( if you pop in hdb.gov.sg , its even more vague , most "important" questions are usually not answered in the website and you'll have to go down HDB ), i think eventually we're going to settle for "Selling", cos' we're both DEAD BROKE, transfer will usually mean he has to come up with the extra money to top up my CPF, selling will mean there will be some hard cash $) coming from HDB. I believe this is where HDB will have to split it up 50-50 (this was our argreement)
Old 02-08-2005, 09:46 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you are most welcome sis plain and best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by plain
Anyway, thanks. HighLife ha indeed contacted me, thank you both

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-08-2005, 09:09 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

brudder big sexy!
how long does nullity of marriage takes once the proceedings is being sent to the Judge?
thanx..
Old 08-08-2005, 11:55 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

bro... All proceedings for a decree of divorce, presumption of death, judicial separation or nullity of marriage, or rescission of a decree of judicial separation shall be commenced by filing a petition addressed to the High Court. "Nullity" can be very complicated.. for a start u should read this article.

http://www.familycourtofsingapore.go...04_SGDC275.pdf

Effect of decree of nullity in case of voidable marriage
110. —(1) If the court finds that the petitioner’s case has been proved, it shall pronounce a decree of nullity. [26/80]

(2) A decree of nullity granted after 1st June 1981 on the ground that a marriage is voidable shall operate to annul the marriage only as respects any time after the decree has been made absolute, and the marriage shall, notwithstanding the decree, be treated as if it had existed up to that time.
[104 [26/80]

As to how long it will take.. it really depends...read the article and u will understand what i mean... it can involve some very complicated issues..

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
brudder big sexy!
how long does nullity of marriage takes once the proceedings is being sent to the Judge? thanx..

Old 12-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mkt_cheonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Big Sexy,

does these regulations on Divorce applies to PR as well? I have a friend whose husband threatened to revoke her PR status if she dares to divorce him, is that possible?
Old 12-08-2005, 03:14 PM

bro. i have replied you thru Pm. and give you a link to contact.

basically...there is no "staight forward case" in the sg law.. laws are there to be challenged.

Old 13-08-2005, 12:30 PM

another Bro Pm me this...

bro.. my advise will be to have a second thought and go for counselling first.... coz even if you apply for divorce they will also suggest you to go for counselling first.

Marriage is a blessing and divorce should be a last option.... it is also very expensive ( Maintenance)...and have a negative effect on your kid if you have any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Message
I have something need you to advise me. I and my wife who is married for more than 10 years, but for the past 3 to 4 years we are not sleeping in the same room and we dont talk to each other very often. As for sex we rarely hv sex together is only one in a blue moon. Lately, I know a girl and both of us had seem to love each other and she knows that I am married with a daughter. She did not demand anything yet, but I am afriad if we still carry on with our relation than one of these days she may ask me for status.
I though of asking a divorce with my wife since she dont sleep the same room with me and we very seldom hv sex.I am very confused now, as I really love the other woman deeply bcos she is a very caring and concern lady as compare to my wife who dont really care about me.
Bro is there any good advise that you can give me. Thks Bro Big Sexy

Old 13-08-2005, 01:00 PM

here is another Pm from another Bro.

this will depends on the situation.. is your wife working?? do u have kid???
more info can be found in this thread on post number 81.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=81

Quote:
Originally Posted by by Private Message
Bro Big Sexy, if i divorce my wife how much will i have to pay her as monthly maintenance? i am a professional and earning about $2800 a month. thanks.

Old 04-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
plain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HDB FLAT

Any thing below 5-years (Maturity) = Transfer
Any thing Above 5-years = SALE

Difference between the two is that in a Sale, if there's a profit, it'll be split 50/50 (depending on your arrangements with your ex-spouse), eg. Husband takes over he gets ZERO cash returns (cos' he's taking over), while Wife gets 50% in Cash. In a Transfer, there is No Cash returns, every thing goes back to CPF (becos' its a transfer)

I've made an enquiry at HDB itself and found out about this from a very nice
indian lady.
Old 24-09-2005, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Message
Bro, is there is law that says that i cannot keep a mistress?
i am married and is seeing another girl, i have no feeling for my wife anymore, but dare not tell the girl i am married.
Cohabitation caused by a man deceitfully inducing a belief of lawful marriage.

493. Every man, who by deceit causes any woman who is not lawfully married to him to believe that she is lawfully married to him and to cohabit or have sexual intercourse with him in that belief, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Marrying again during the lifetime of husband or wife.

494. Whoever, having a husband or wife living, marries in any case in which such marriage is void by reason of its taking place during the life of such husband or wife, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Exception.
This section does not extend to any person whose marriage, with such husband or wife, has been declared void by a court of competent jurisdiction, nor to any person who contracts a marriage during the life of a former husband or wife, if such husband or wife, at the time of the subsequent marriage, has been continually absent from such person for the space of 7 years, and has not been heard of by such person as being alive within that time, provided the person contracting such subsequent marriage, before the marriage takes place, informs the person with whom the marriage is contracted, of the real state of facts so far as the same are within his or her knowledge.

Same offence with concealment of the former marriage from the person with whom subsequent marriage is contracted.
495. Whoever commits the offence defined in section 494, having concealed from the person with whom the subsequent marriage is contracted the fact of the former marriage, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Old 24-09-2005, 09:40 AM

Enticing or taking away or detaining with a criminal intent a married woman.

498*. Whoever takes or entices away any woman who is and whom he knows, or has reason to believe, to be the wife of any other man, from that man, or from any person having the care of her on behalf of that man, with intent that she may have illicit intercourse with any person, or conceals, or detains, with that intent any such woman, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with both.

Old 24-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Bro Bigsexy, I have a question here. I am married for about 10 years and for the past 3 years me and my wife are not sleeping in the same room. We also seldom talk, each day we only talk less than 10 sentences and sometime dont even talk. I have a feeling that me and her have got no more feeling and it looks like just a friend, but I do have a kid. The girl and me clisk very well we share the same things and have the same characters.
Lately, these 5 to 6 mths I have been going with another woman and I did honestly told that girl that I am married with a kid and also she knows my problem very well. Now me and the girl are very close but still no body contact yet. My question is. Can I get married with her in Malaysia, but I am legally married in SG. Do you think I am against the SG married law. Pls help to advise as I am quite loss at the moment.
Thanks Bro Bigsexy

千算万算,人心难算
Old 24-09-2005, 11:12 PM

bro..the answer to your question can be found in post 118.

hmm...have you consider divorcing your wife before marrying this girl???

try here..
http://www.divorce.com.sg/

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3
Do you think I am against the SG married law. Pls help to advise as I am quite loss at the moment.
Thanks Bro Bigsexy

Old 25-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Bro Bigsexy, what if I do not want to divorce my wife and instead I marry the other girl in Malaysia. Is that possible, thks Bro Bigsexy

千算万算,人心难算
Old 25-09-2005, 01:39 PM

bro.. i am not too sure if the malaysia law allows that.(which i doubt so), but it is against the Singapore law. .... if your wife or anyone report you to the authority, u will be in trouble.

however....the law is not broken or challenged if you are not caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3
Bro Bigsexy, what if I do not want to divorce my wife and instead I marry the other girl in Malaysia. Is that possible, thks Bro Bigsexy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1