The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
There's nottin wrong wif having a soft & compassionate heart.
A good virtue actually!
But if you have this heart but dunno when to apply soft and compassion but anyhow apply, then it is not a good trait anymore!

It becomes self destructive!
I agree that having a soft and compassionate heart is good! Many less fortunate people will benefit from your good deeds.

I think Singaporeans are soft hearted such that we might not be careful, so that many of us are being swayed to believe the pitiful stories put up by those PRC ladies who are out to con us.

We can be kind, but only for genuine cause, to those people who really need assistance, such as the poor and aged, the orphans, and victims of natural disasters. Instead of being conned into sending $5000 to a girl in China for reason best known to her, why not channel the same amount to The Salvation Army, Singapore Children's Scocieties, etc.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 27-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
Chengdu dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
I agree that having a soft and compassionate heart is good! Many less fortunate people will benefit from your good deeds.

I think Singaporeans are soft hearted such that we might not be careful, so that many of us are being swayed to believe the pitiful stories put up by those PRC ladies who are out to con us.

We can be kind, but only for genuine cause, to those people who really need assistance, such as the poor and aged, the orphans, and victims of natural disasters. Instead of being conned into sending $5000 to a girl in China for reason best known to her, why not channel the same amount to The Salvation Army, Singapore Children's Scocieties, etc.

My 2 cent worth.
I hope bro slider72 & bro colins had read the above & benefit from bro PTR's sharing
Old 29-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
pssybank pssybank

I hv tried a few PRC streetwalkers in GL and realized they generally over-promise their svc before you book them, and under-deliver their svc after u check into room with them. Yes, I did feel stupid, wasting my hard-earned money on those con-women. So, I stopped going there and they hv 1 less customer.

So, who's more stupid?

Lately pass by that place and saw the whole place cleared of all streetwalkers....so bro out there, dun waste yr petrol going there just for see-see
Old 09-06-2009, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post

BEWARE OF THIS PRC GIRL - JENNY LI (xiao li)

she swindled a lot of SG men $money$ !!!
Beware here she comes !
Old 28-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nicksee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=sammyboyfor;2857692]Mon, Oct 29, 2007
Old 05-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

i must agreeded tat some of those PRC FL's look are really out of this world-美如天仙. I'm refering to one who i've got acquintance a while ago. Everything about her body is real and she don't wear make ups, oni coloured lip balm occasionally. I've never seen such beau since child birth. She's smart but quick temper. I even ask myself whether to tackle her to be my wife or not. She' back to Sichuan already after getting caught. I'm lucky this time i told myself-oni after a few month later...this is wad they call 'After Effect' ba

p/s: now i spend most of my money eating supper wif my mum

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post

p/s: now i spend most of my money eating supper wif my mum
Brother,

This is the wisest thing to do and you are sure that you are doing something correct. I am glad that you have found your sense.

Those FLs are here with one purpose that you know what. There are even prettier ones in China or elsewhere.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 30-07-2009, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
Beware here she comes !
wah lau! see pic already so turned off! CANNOT MAKE IT!!! how come still can con ppl?!?! those guys kenna voodoo blackmagic is it?
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 30-07-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, one man's meat is another man's poison la.......
Cannot comment like that....buay gum la
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 30-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

yes sir..... i also tot buay gam but initial response overwhelmed me...... my apologies.....
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 22-09-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
SeaHawker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeaHawker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

perhaps the popular chinese saying is true "英雄难过美人关".
Lust and Love is the most powerful emotion of human nature.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:39 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HappyTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervast View Post
Doesn't matter, anyway in the end of the day the sngaporean who she called stupid had screwed her. Anyway its our money, we happy can liao.
Yeah man!
Old 13-10-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

I had cheong ktv for nearly 3 years, from small joint pudong to La vegas ktv... I now feel that china gals really very smart make Singapore men thought they really love them. From massage joint, health centres to TN, sometimes i feel its cause of sexual urges that make Spore men goes to these places. Going to places like, T.h , (current qing ge) b.s , i now feel that its very addictive, why bros going there week after week, just want to release the urge... Going to Gleylang legal house PRC gals $150 , looking for good frs... then bonk them..

Why China gals come to Spore , only 1 simple reason .. To earn good money .. exchange rate 4.5-4.8.. They would use honey words to hook spore men .. Spore men in order to win these ktv PRC hearts buy Gucci . LV and laptop for them.. You think after you buy for them , they will love u deep , deep,, no such thing.. These PRC gals have admit to me, when i was working with them . One of them say , you Spore men dont even have 1 guy as handsome as us China guys , even The spore gals also not pretty as us PRC gals..

Spore guys fall into their trap, buy things for them sweet talk.. buy LV bags..
Why spore men want to get involve with china gals, risk themselves into marriage problem. Hang flower Joint , bros hang big flower,, 500-15k ,,, hang so much can get the PRC singer heart met, and she fall for u.. pls dont dream , after her 6 months or 1 year singer permit ends , she still got to go back china..

Please think about it, some foolish spore men bao them fetch these PRC gals from small joint to big joints ... everyday day and night fetch them from tian ann men , to Li do palace .. la vegas... the story goes on and on .. bao them 5k to even 10 k plus... Why want to throw these hard earn money on these PRC high class KTV gals ?

I had learnt from mistakes in cheonging Ktvs., now want to share with brothers here!

1) Got money then cheong, no money please dont drag your brothers or friends into paying tips for you and also room bills .

2) When the pretty tian ann men gal, say bao bei i these few days dont have much customer , dont fall into the trap of giving her money to send home.. the amount i mean is a few thousands.

3) If the gal which u like in high class ktv especially birthday coming ... if she dont wan spend her birthday with u,, so be it,, dont let her conned u of going to taka ... or now the orchard ion buy LV bag for her..

4) Chinese new yr coming , , she say want to send money home,, ask u for money , for goodness sake dont give her thousands unless u re loaded and dont ,mind.

From what i see, those PRC gals into ktv , TN, legal gleyang PRC joints and hang flower joint singers, we spore men cannot take them as Love ones...
When we come out of our stressful work life , is to have fun with them, and not lead our hearts into emotions.. in the end we are the ones that lose out.

5) In Spore stressful life, we got to work hard, study hard and Play hard.

6) Last point to add , i learnt from my fellow bro FATJUMBO from b.s thread., he always tells me, why we want to treat these china whores so serious, we go there to play , we got to fuck them and forget the whole thing . We cannot take them serious. If u want good china gals, u cant find it here, u got to find them in the real COPORATE WORLD , PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. Thank u , jumbo for your word , i will remember them.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 13-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
I had cheong ktv for nearly 3 years, from small joint pudong to La vegas ktv... I now feel that china gals really very smart make Singapore men thought they really love them. From massage joint, health centres to TN, sometimes i feel its cause of sexual urges that make Spore men goes to these places. Going to places like, T.h , (current qing ge) b.s , i now feel that its very addictive, why bros going there week after week, just want to release the urge... Going to Gleylang legal house PRC gals $150 , looking for good frs... then bonk them..

Why China gals come to Spore , only 1 simple reason .. To earn good money .. exchange rate 4.5-4.8.. They would use honey words to hook spore men .. Spore men in order to win these ktv PRC hearts buy Gucci . LV and laptop for them.. You think after you buy for them , they will love u deep , deep,, no such thing.. These PRC gals have admit to me, when i was working with them . One of them say , you Spore men dont even have 1 guy as handsome as us China guys , even The spore gals also not pretty as us PRC gals..

Spore guys fall into their trap, buy things for them sweet talk.. buy LV bags..
Why spore men want to get involve with china gals, risk themselves into marriage problem. Hang flower Joint , bros hang big flower,, 500-15k ,,, hang so much can get the PRC singer heart met, and she fall for u.. pls dont dream , after her 6 months or 1 year singer permit ends , she still got to go back china..

Please think about it, some foolish spore men bao them fetch these PRC gals from small joint to big joints ... everyday day and night fetch them from tian ann men , to Li do palace .. la vegas... the story goes on and on .. bao them 5k to even 10 k plus... Why want to throw these hard earn money on these PRC high class KTV gals ?

I had learnt from mistakes in cheonging Ktvs., now want to share with brothers here!

1) Got money then cheong, no money please dont drag your brothers or friends into paying tips for you and also room bills .

2) When the pretty tian ann men gal, say bao bei i these few days dont have much customer , dont fall into the trap of giving her money to send home.. the amount i mean is a few thousands.

3) If the gal which u like in high class ktv especially birthday coming ... if she dont wan spend her birthday with u,, so be it,, dont let her conned u of going to taka ... or now the orchard ion buy LV bag for her..

4) Chinese new yr coming , , she say want to send money home,, ask u for money , for goodness sake dont give her thousands unless u re loaded and dont ,mind.

From what i see, those PRC gals into ktv , TN, legal gleyang PRC joints and hang flower joint singers, we spore men cannot take them as Love ones...
When we come out of our stressful work life , is to have fun with them, and not lead our hearts into emotions.. in the end we are the ones that lose out.

5) In Spore stressful life, we got to work hard, study hard and Play hard.

6) Last point to add , i learnt from my fellow bro FATJUMBO from b.s thread., he always tells me, why we want to treat these china whores so serious, we go there to play , we got to fuck them and forget the whole thing . We cannot take them serious. If u want good china gals, u cant find it here, u got to find them in the real COPORATE WORLD , PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. Thank u , jumbo for your word , i will remember them.
Wow kiko you really have improved on your experience in the ktv world. You forget to add 1 more point , pay the ktv girl after 3 months.
Old 13-10-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro kiko very good write up.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1