The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Woshiidoudou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
Finally get to try May, here to contributing my FR again...

(Once bitten twice shy)
Instead of contacting counter to check/make appt, this time I texted May directly.

After informing the massage menu I wanted & agreed upon the total damage, secured a timing with and went down.

Reached counter, same lady at counter n told me to go Rm 1 @Lvl 2... Rm door was open, so obviously noone was using... Changed & quickly used my Shun Bu & fly across the hall to use the toilet & fly back. Then patiently wait for May to arrive

(Look & appearance - May)
She knocked on the door to ensure I'm ready before she came in.

Previously saw her across the hall from a distance n felt she resemble the photo 95%. However, from a closer look, felt she look older & thinner than photo. But definitely still her, but maybe 85% resemble the photo. But dun be too disappointed cause her look will grow on you.

Also after checking out her overall body, felt she is too skinny and felt a little disappointed, BUT~~~ (To be continue)

Personality wise, she is friendly & chatty n kept putting on a smile. We chat alot on the Massage menu & package most bro preferred and she said she understood.

Overall: 6/10 initially, 7/10 after look grow on you.

(Massage)
*continue from but~~~

When come to Massage, surprisingly she has decent good strength. She also offered back stepping with I love... she has gd step stepping skill n I really enjoy it alot... alot of crack crack~~~

Overall: 10/10

(Others)
*continue from but~~~

No question was popped cause total damaged agreed before appt...

She took things slow and sensation, it felt really good. Love the way she use her magic hand to caress & do the strokes~~~

Overall: I give 13/10...

RTM: 120% a YES!!!
@Rickeric bro, thanks a lot for your detailed FR! I’ve sent you a DM, mind helping me out haha thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1