The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [Short Stories] Qissya's Fucked List

#09 The Nice Co-worker

“Why do you still work here?" he asked, as he drove. Qissya was rather shocked at the question..

"What do you mean?"

"The way he treats you... and also... you need this income meh?" the nice co worker replied, assuring her that he is a nice person who would never try to be sarcastic with her..

Qissya herself was also torn with this decision. No, she didn't need the measly few thousand income. It was not even half a grand at this early stage of her career. She had money, especially since she had not spent a single cent from the wedding benefactor whom she tries to hate. She also managed to hide the money well from her useless husband, a marriage which by now was as good as meaningless.

"Turn left in front. Just tell the guard tower 3." Qissya told him sweetly. She was thankful towards him for offering a lift, the conversation in the car really did help her cool down. He was funny. She liked it, and she was especially thankful because he did not live near her. In fact, he lives on the other side of the island.

"Wow, this place is nice!" he marvelled during the quick turn around the porch and down to the carpark. Qissya directed him to the lift lobby of her block.

"Thank you so much..." Qissya touched and rubbed his shoulder. She didn't know why she did as well, supposing that she was thankful.. or maybe something else..

"Hey wait.. you need to rush back?" he asked, much to Qissya's delight.

"Nope, why?"

"You want to talk more?" he asked... it was still early. almost 8 pm.. "and also, is it possible for me to take a look around your condo?"

"Oh.. yup of course. come come. let me show you around!"

She showed her around the premise. It was a lot of ground to cover, being a gentleman, he also offered to hold her handbag for her. she enjoyed this feeling. It was like dating, in the presence of a nice man. A feeling which she has not felt ever since her wedding day a few months ago.

They walked back towards her block.

"So why do you still want to work for our boss? this place is so nice! I don't mind being a housewife if I live her leh haha."

Qissya was still quiet. She did not know if she should share her true feelings..

Awkward silence for awhile...

"I know why la. Knowing you, you like challenges right... and also you want don't want to be financially dependent?"

Qissya turned to look at him... she was wanted to smile.

"Kind of.. but not the whole story..." she replied softly...

Awkward silence again...

They reached her lift lobby. He passed her handbag back to her so she can retrieve her access card.

"Guess I'll see you tmr?" he asked, hesitantly..

"You want to come upstairs to take a look?" she asked... found the courage somehow.. the boredom and loneliness was pushing her..

"Wah you can read my mind sia! Of course I want to see the view and the design." he answered passionately. He was hoping to mask his excitement with another interest.

The house was big. but somehow, even as she showed him around the house, the balcony, the covered jacuzzi, he walked closely behind her. He liked the fact that she didn't seem to mind either..

"Wow he collects wine?"

"Pretentious idiot only la. just waste money. doesn't even drink it much." Qissya responded with a clear distaste. "Hey you like wine right? want to bring home some bottles?"

"Wah no no. can't la... "

"Just take... my way of thanking you for the lift back..." Qissya tried to choose a bottle for him... "you choose can? I really don't know anything here too.."

He thought the way she said it was rather cute..

"How about I teach you a thing or two? Let's open a bottle and taste?"
Old 20-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
wontonmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, support for more!
Old 21-04-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 26-04-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

#09 The Nice Co-worker

By HER:

“How can he do that??” He asked, sounding so shocked.. he looked at me with pity as well. There were some tears down my cheeks. I didn’t even know that I would still tear over such things. Guess maybe I still pitied myself..

“What else did he do?” He asked, appeared to be concerned and worry. I wonder IF he was deriving any arousal from the fact that I had just told him how my supposedly step father in law groped me and forced me to take photos with him hugging and even kissing me in the car and used money to conform me to him.

I looked at him. He thought I was sad, but I was thinking if I should share it with him …. I’ve made a huge mistake telling the family confidante previously! Didn’t regret fully though..

I enjoyed his company though. But will it lead to the job being affected.. or making things worse… I don’t have the best of luck or track record of making sound decisions.. but…

“Did he try to blackmail you for sex?”

“How you know???”

“Sorry I suggested that ok. You looked like you couldn’t bring yourself to say it.. I am not saying you let him do it to you ok…”

I was completely shocked…and also relieved… because my dilemma was solved… not exactly the best reason…. but…

I nodded my head… looked away out of balcony and felt the wind in my hair..

“are you ok?” I felt his hand rub my shoulder, giving me a good grip…

Not sure if it was the alcohol effect… or the the loneliness for awhile already.. I felt vulnerable and also drawn towards him…..

“Not really… I made so many mistakes……” sniffed and looked down… his hand was still on my shoulder….

“ You want to talk about it? Maybe you might feel better after that…”

“I was really under a lot of stress.. and I didn’t realise that useless guy probably knew… I thought I was doing it for him… and my mother as well….”

“It’s ok… I can only imagine…. Just finally cry it out ok….”

He pat and rubbed my back.. I didn’t move. Stood still and continue to let the tears drip down my cheeks.

I told him everything… everything except for the parts where I ….. I…… it’s still embarrassing to admit…

I realise, every time I sobbed a little, he would stand closer to me, like trying to hug me…

I took a quick look…..

His penis was erected! It was obvious!!! What was this feeling…. I felt so hot… it was not just because of the wine…. When did I feel like this? few weeks ago? When I told the family confidante about the whole thing? Or was it wedding night… few months ago…. No wait….. NINE MONTHS AGO? Few months ago was CNY…. wait… I am so confused..

I cannot tell him what happened during CNY!!

“It’s ok cry it out…..” then…. He hugged me ! From the side…. I felt part of his penis poking my thigh…. He hugged me and smelled my hair… I could feel him breathing on me..

“It’s not our fault ok… you are just too kind and nice… you put others’ needs before yourself…”

“What do you mean?” I asked, was really puzzled…

“You were thinking about your parents… your husband also…. You are just too nice… even that brother in law too. You are not a bad person ok?” He stroked my hair…

“You are just being nice and supportive… thank you for not judging me ok…”

“No I mean it. It’s not like you asked for it. And also, you choose not to spend his money either.. or even to use the car at all… “

wow.. he really is nice… and somehow assumes the best of me… I turned my body and hugged him tight. Pressing my breasts on his body, feeling his erected penis on my upper crotch area..

“Can I be honest with you about something?” He asked.
Old 26-04-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Dalfi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, support
Old 26-04-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
CapaderSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your stories TS, please keep going!
Old 28-04-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 30-04-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 02-05-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9413 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 06-05-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

#09 The Nice Co-worker

By HER:

“Bluff lo….. you are just saying to make me feel better!”

“No! I am telling the truth… really…!” He tried to insist….. insist on the part that he had just confessed to me that he had always wanted to ask me out but didn’t dare to… “I guess to be honest, I felt scared when I saw him pick you up…”

“oh.. he looks scary?”

“Haha no la. he’s so skinny… it’s his car la…… I know I can never provide with this kind of life… “ he signalled to the house and the view.. “I guess I felt inferior lo… but if I had known this was they way he was going to treat you…..”

Our hands tightened… I was holding on to his hands, which I had dragged to wrap around my chest area after I turned to let him be honest. He was struggling to tell me that he had wanted to ask me out face to face… I took the chance to turn and lean on his big body… it felt so nice to be in someone’s embrace… I could feel his erection on my bum… I was getting excited!

My palms were on top of his hands, his palms were below my breasts but his hairy arms were pressing on top of my breasts.. I felt him hug me tighter also as I leaned my head on one of his biceps. Firm but soft .. not too hard.. I could feel him smelling my hair as we enjoyed the breeze and the view..

I wanted to pretend to fall asleep on his arm to see what he would do…. But instead… he let go of my hand..

“Here drink so…. Shit sorry!”

Our movements clashed.

He spilled the wine all down my shoulder.

My blouse…

My bra…

My skirt…

My panties…

“I am so sorry!!”

“It’s ok it’s ok…” I rushed off straight to the toilet in my master bedroom… he placed the glass down and rushed behind me…

“Let me wash it for you…” he was right behind me… “I’m so sorry ok… oh….. ok…”

I handed him my blouse after removing it quickly… didn’t turn around to face him.. striped myself down as I walked into the shower, dumped my clothes on the covered toilet bowl… quickly took the shower head and started to rinse.. from the corner of my eye, I could see that he was trying to concentrate on washing my blouse at the sink. He retrieved the rest of my clothes from the toilet bowl cover, trying his best not to look… he was shocked!!! So was I with my bravery to strip naked in front of my colleague!!

Was I that horny?

Was I that needy?

Was I that drunk?

I soon began to regret what I did… but he was so nice… I took a look at him… the steam was helping me and misting up the glass… looked at his pants area…. There was something poking out! Shit it looks big……

“Hey, your shirt has the wine too! “

“Yup I know…. the rest of my clothes also… let me finish washing yours first ok?”

“Don’t worry, just soak will do, I will send for dry cleaning.. you better hurry and clean yours…”

“Now?”

“Then when? Quick! start to rinse!”

“But I’m wet all over leh..”

I pretended not to hear, turned my body and bend forward to pretend to scrub my toes…. I peeked and caught him looking.. I slowly stood up… he was hesitating….

Finally!

His shirt came off…. Saw his thick and chubby but toned and hairy chest…

He hesitated a little, then took in a deep breath… unbuckled his belt! One swoop! His pants and underwear came down and he stepped out of them. Then he placed my clothes aside and resumed to clean his own clothes…. Saw his fully erected penis flinging slightly as he moved.. it was not as big as I imagined it to be.. but looks the right thickness and length….

Oh shit!

He caught me looking! The mist on the glass had been slightly cleared off by stray streams of water from my shower head! He smiled and continued to wash…

Pretended I think… notice he was mostly washing my bra and panties…

“Hey I don’t think the stain is coming off. Can I use the hot water from your shower head to try later?”

“Wash now! Before your shirt is ruined… “ I grabbed a towel and wrapped around body. It was short… barley covering my c cup breasts and reaching to cover my crotch…

“Oh ok..” He was staring… especially during the part when I grabbed the towel to wrap around my body.. he walked over, lacking in a bit of confidence but his fully erected and hard penis was probably making him feel more confident.. especially he saw that. I could not stop looking at it… we both walked into the shower area and he held out my blouse for me to aim the shower head at it…

“OUCH OUCH!!!”

“Oh no! Sorry!” I forgot that the showered gets really hot! Usually I will let it run a little down the floor. I took the blouse from him and threw it away.. quickly slide the shower control to the extreme right and pulled his hand to run the colder water on his hands…

In that hurry…my towel dropped to the floor!

He and I both quickly squat down to get the towel, but he stood up after realising I got it.. I quickly covered my naked body and where I looked up at him…

There it was…. Staring right at me… He looked down at me… his face was mesmerised, in anticipation and pleading with hope…

I looked at it… my mouth could not help but open…
Old 06-05-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
crickat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update TS, do continue
Old 07-05-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

#09 The Nice Co-worker

By HER:

It looks so much thicker! He was circumcised and the penis head was bulging pink with blood!

Both of us were breathing so loudly… it was becoming awkward! To my surprise, he made a move… he tilted his body sideways slightly so his penis faced away, he offered to help me stand up, thinking that I was maybe too drunk or tired to stand up… he was so nice… but it’s odd… the urge to just want to open my mouth and pleasure his penis was somehow fading…

“Hey your towel is very wet…” he helped me up.. “want me to get a new one for you?”

“Nevermidn it’s ok, Im not done anyway..” I tighten the wrap.. he kept staring at my boobs.. the towel was wet and thus completely see through.. I took his arm and ran cold water on it again..

“Is it still painful?”

“nope. Hey you got some wine on your back leh… I soap for you?”

Wine on my back??? Doesn’t sound like it…. Naughty boy making a move? I felt the urge back again… I turned my body and tossed the towel into the bathtub… handed him the soap without turning.. heard the sounds of the bottle cap opening, then felt his big warm hands on my shoulder… he was rubbing a specific part, where the wine spilled.. I don’t think the wine was there anymore but good move..

We were now both NAKED! Colleagues of 3 around 3 years! I could feel his heavy breathing on my neck.. my heart was racing too.

“oh…”

“You like?”

“Washing becomes free massage?”

“Who said it’s free? Hehe”

I relaxed a lot… our bodies got closer. I felt his penis touch my butt a few times. I relaxed more. Turned on the shower and let the warm water run down my body… he let go of my shoulders to take more soap, but I was not prepared…

I fell backwards and he used his body to support me while he got the soap…

Oh dear…

Oh dear….

Our wet naked bodies were now in full contact…..

I knew I was gone…. I could feel his penis pressed on my butt…he adjusted my body and his penis was now down my the middle of my bum.. I was in so much anticipation….. waiting….. his hands… washed my stomach area.. finally… he rubbed my breasts… palms rubbed my nipples… making me so horny… I knew I was his already…

Anticipating that he will continue to fondle my nipples… kiss me from behind... push me forward… spread my legs…. Penetrate me from behind…. Let me enjoy his thick penis……

“Do you want me to shampoo your hair for you?”

Huh….. couldn’t he hear me breathing loudly?? My nipples were so hard already!

Is he such a nice guy??? Really such a gentleman… but…. I don’t feel the urge that much anymore… disappointment from the anticipation?

Or is it because he was being such a nice gentleman??

What is wrong with me! This is the type of man I should be with…

I let him shampoo my hair and shut my eyes… felt his penis poke me on my butt many times.. he washed my hair gently….

“Close your eyes hor..” He rinsed the shampoo off… I was looking downwards…we were face to face now… I was looking down at his penis…… I felt the urge again…. Breathed heavier… reached for the soap and started to wash his chest for him.. it was hairy.. the soap clumps his hair together… I rubbed his nipples… he breathed and moaned softly and continued to rinse my hair… washed his tummy…. It was big but toned.. he turned off the showerhead and stroked my hair to push the water down my back..I washed his sides and reached for him bum.. he turned his body instead.. I stood up and washed his back, stood very close to him, my nipples occasionally brushing pass his back.. I spent a nice time on his bum.. holding it and squeezing with two hands.. he laughed..

“Nice right?”

“Huh?”

“My butt la.. haha.. just kidding…. I also haven’t finish washing your back..”

I let go of his bum and took more soap.. he turned and took some as well.. we both avoided eye contact.. I think we was waiting for me to turn but I washed his tumm… and lowered gradually.. I took more soap.. then took in a deep breath…. Cupped his testicles and washed it gently, other hand hold his penis shaft and started to wash it gently…. He moaned softly, breathed so heavily, grabbed my shoulders.. he closed his eyes and looked upwards… he pretended to wash my shoulders… I used my thumb to wash his penis head gently, sending him into a more restless mode. I could sense him looking at me but I kept my gaze at his beautiful penis…

My nipples were so erected… he definitely could see!

He didn’t cup my breasts or start to kiss me..

He didn’t try to hug me and initiate love making..

I masturbated him faster…. It was a nice grip…. I enjoyed sliding my hand up and down his penis shaft. Love the size and thickness..

then…

I realised something…

“Ok… wash my back..” I let go of his penis and turned…. He was surprised though. He regained composure and soaped my back.. massaged a little… he washed down my back.. very very slowly…. He cupped my butt…. Heard him breathing loudly.. he enjoyed himself, squeezing my butt gently… I enjoyed his touch… felt his penis head poke me a little.. was he doing that on purpose??

I leaned towards the glass and put my hands on it to support my weight. I felt him gently spreading my butt cheeks…

Finally… he was getting naughtier…

His fingers reached lower and further to my front… I’m glad I’ve been continuing with the waxing despite not haven’t much traffic down there recently.

Could hear him mutter a little in marvel.. he touched my smooth labia….. gently… sliding his finger front and back…. I spread my legs wider…. Inviting his fingers in…

I moaned out… could hear the squishing sounds of his fingers gently pushing into my vagina.. I was so wet…. I was enjoying it… it felt so wrong and naughty…. i wish his fingers would go higher up into my vagina…. actually… no….

I wished that he pushes his penis in instead….

Oh wait wait….

His fingers moved away.. I felt him standing closer behind me..

Finally! The bad boy in him has been unleashed!

He was going to take me like a heck care man!

What was taking him so long? He seem to take awhile… he doesn’t seem to know how….

wait….

Am I sure? Why am I even thinking about this?

I turned over…
Old 10-05-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 11
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates TS.
Old 13-05-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

#10 The Lecherous Boss

Qissya felt his hand down low on her waist.. the hand was lingering dangerously above the side of her strapless dress, feeling the side of her thong. The band of the red strapless dress was good, but she still regretted it as she was feeling so cold… before the photographer took the shot, the hand was already cupping lightly on her buttcheek.. this strange familiarity brought back memories with the Wedding Banquet Benefactor..

It had been many months since her first encounter with the Nice Colleague, when she showered with him and let him finger, but backed out at the very last moment… she was very happy with that tough decision which she made though, as it made the nice colleague try so hard to win her over and perhaps, not to take her for granted…

But here she was, at the Nice Colleague’s wedding. Arranged wedding to be exact. She noticed one of the wedding brothers attention, he was rather chubby and shy looking…

After noticing the yearn and jealous look the nice colleague gave her, Qissya didn’t regret wearing the strapless dress. It was knee length, when she sat, it’s shorter… it was in an elegant slightly shiny grey, not too loud, but her erected nipples were prominent for anyone to notice, maybe even the hints of the coloraturas of her areola… she didn’t care… her red thong was slightly visible as well. Anyone who saw her in person would probably want to stop to attempt at her..

“Let’s make a move..” The Lecherous boss leaned in, touched her on her thigh as he kind of instructed her.. it was still early, almost 9 pm. The wedding dinner was not over yet. Qissya got up and followed behind him, feeling excited and wondering how the nice colleague would feel jealous..

Especially after what he did…

Made our way out of the banquet hall. I didn’t really check to see if the groom noticed… but the feeling was gone..

“Let’s go get some drinks…” The lecherous boss said as we stood on the travelator which led them towards the carpark, his hand on her back…

“Ok sure.”

He led her to a rooftop bar which was near to their carpark, he got a standing table even though the area was near empty… being the plump glutton that he is, ordered a lot of nice bar food and at least 4 cocktails for me. Qissya recognised this strategy of his, it’s exactly the same as the time when she accompanied him to meet a client from Kuwait in the rooftop bar across the bay where they were at. While waiting for the food, the lecherous boss took every chance he could to stand closer to her and his elbow or arm grazing her boob by ‘accident’, a few times brushing against her semi erected nipple. He definitely knows that she is braless…

The drinks came first, then the food…..

Qissya felt him place his hand right above her bum, caressing her back.. she wondered how it led to this point, she was actually ok with it already.. She had spent so much of her career repelling him, but always facing his bullying and unfair treatment… The nice colleague had helped her understand the situation… He even tutored her some skills to handle the Lecherous boss graciously, which helped improved their working relationship. She was able to keep him engaged but also keep him at bay..

Qissya let him touch her hand whenever he tries to guide her on the computer….

Qissya let him touch her waist but never for more than 5 seconds…

It was all good, he kind of knew his limits and stuck to it.. It was a good few months!

Until the nice colleague had the talk with Qissya to make her feel so betrayed….

She felt so …… to the extent……. She let the Lecherous Boss advance further to make him jealous… the look on his face when he watched her walk into Arthur’s office in a dress that was shorter than usual was priceless… As planned, the lecherous boss could not hold back… especially when she did not move away graciously even though his hand was on her back for more than 10 seconds!

She did not move when his hand lowered down to her bum.

She did not fidget when he gently squeezed her bum..

She did manage to stay still when he tried to lower his hand further into her dress…

The Lecherous boss was not offended… he was so aroused and was so proud about it, leaning backwards and diverting Qissya’s attention to his pants.. His full erection was obvious! And thankfully, it was big…

Several such situations repeated, but Qissya was always careful not to let him advance too much… Things got better at work, which led to the boss inviting her to dine and wine a big client (The Kuwait Client) together at the sky bar… the scene was so similar, moving to a standing table at the corner after a meal there.. The lecherous boss ordered so much booze that Qissya couldn’t even bother to counter his hand going under her dress and feeling her naked butt cheeks for the first time… He toyed with her thong and kept pulling it, making her so horny.. The Kuwait Client could see… Qissya maintained her composure despite her indifferent state. When the Lecherous Boss went to the restroom, he nudged her over to the Kuwait Client. Qissya thought he looked cute, he balanced her and didn’t really take advantage her which she appreciated. She leaned on to him on her own account, which he greatly enjoyed. He brought her to the dance floor and the rest of history…

It was such a fun night..

To think the Lecherous boss left her alone with the Kuwait client…

QIssya looked out at the bay, the view wasn’t as high as the other time, but it was definitely nice… She felt his hand groping her bare naked butt.. when did he even put his hand under her dress? She didn’t care… just let him be… it didn’t matter to her anymore…

He toyed with her thong…

“Feeling dizzy?” He asked and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body to lean on him, her side thigh pressing on his erection. He smelled her hair and whispered sweet nothings into her ear…. Occasionally kissing her ear… giving in a few licks… Qissya relaxed and leaned on his shoulder, like he was her boyfriend. The grin on his face was so big. There was a pervertic joy in his eyes. He happily tugged on her thong and played with her, glanced around and notice they had the entire corner to themselves, the two hotel guests swimming in the rooftop pool paid no attention to them as well… he got daring… he put Qissya away gently and walked away to get a high stool… admiring his own erection which was sticking out of his pants… he put her sideways on the high stool and hugged her again, fed her drinks and placed her head on his chest. Her dress was so compromised… her strapless dress band was a little loose, lowering to reveal a fifth of her glorious cleavage and milk smooth silky breasts… her breasts which has eluded him for so long… he was so tempted to pull her dress down and expose her dress…

but…

Not yet…

He removed her hand from her back and placed it in front of her instead, making her head lie on his bicep now… a little chubby, but toned. Qissya was like a dool, letting him use her as a puppet…. He placed his palm confidently on her crotch area, fingers touching her skin, palm on crotch.. that’s how high her dress was at this point.. she didn’t even bother to adjust it. The lecherous boss wasted no time, his middle finger and fourth bent inwards, scooping whatever of her dress that covered her crotch area in and felt the smooth fabric of her thong..he adjusted his arm again to reach lower… he was too excited to be patient… he had waited way too long for this… the woman he always thought he had ZERO chance with…the woman he had brought on a work trip and came so close to conquering her..

He was determined to seize the chance today!

He had a plan…

But for now, he had to confirm his chances before continuing with that expensive plan…

Qissya grabbed his arm tight…

Feeling excited but also a little fearful at the same time, the lecherous boss kept a look out to see if any staff was coming to check on them… he looked up to see if there was any CCTV above them…. He made sure to keep his own body in the way…. To make sure that the CCTV or anybody monitoring it could not see that he had his fingers pushed past her thong and into her pussy…. He loved a waxed girl! He was not familiar with this experience..it was only his lesser than 5 times feeling a smooth pussy..

He tried to feed Qissya more of the cocktail, she shook her head instead but started to kiss his slightly soft bicep, leaving her lip gloss on his great long sleeve shirt.. The Lecherous Boss’s smile got even wider… he turned his body more, letting Qissya was still kissing his bicep to kiss his chest instead… her lips could feel his erected nipple…. He made a rather fake action that he was feeling very warm… he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it open to reveal his bare hairy chest to her….. Qissya stopped kissing, a little disturbed by how daring he was in an open public place like that, but her fears and hesitations were easily overcome by his fingers.. he lowered the angle of his arm let her easily lick his chest… she kissed around his nipple and licked it like the way she likes it… He really could not believe the situation he was currently in! He was in disbelief! He knew he could afford to be more careless..

He could not hold back anymore..

The Lecherous Boss reached for Qissya’s boobs and cupped them with his other free hand.. he felt his nipples and rubbed them, sending her into a frenzy mood, licking his hairy nipples like a wild whore paid to please… Qissya herself reached for his erected penis and felt the material of his pants.. she rubbed him gently but firmly… He got scared and started to look around…. It was getting so dangerous… He knew what he should do, bring her to the hotel and check in… but he wanted to feel it now….

He slid his hand into her dress and cupped her breast and felt her nipple… her rubbed her… she couldn’t to help but moan…..

The Lecherous boss turned to see if others have noticed… He then realise that the others are perhaps pretending not to notice…

He knew what he had to do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1