The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Cutie An Ni , Leggy Ke Er and Cool Dong Er still around...hee hee

Sweet Sha Sha and Pretty Lisa gone ROD liao...ha ha

I am just a Dirty Old Man Brother!!!
Thanks bro for ur prompt response.
Me too... A dirty tiko 'old' man too...., no longer 20+ or 30+...

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 04-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Thanks bro for ur prompt response.
Me too... A dirty tiko 'old' man too...., no longer 20+ or 30+...
Have a Great time with Cutie Pie An Ni...Enjoy Bro!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Is An Ni the successor of Lisa?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Is An Ni the successor of Lisa?
I think she is better than Lisa
Old 05-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think she is better than Lisa
Looks wise i think Lisa is better while all other area , An Ni beats her everything down
Old 07-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Looks wise i think Lisa is better while all other area , An Ni beats her everything down
Quote:
Just finished a sexxciting RTF session with cutie-pie sweet-baby An Ni : sooo cute & so dainty : She is just adorable --- always smiling

In any event I was MOST gentle with her & asked her (in every position ) if she was comfortable as she is very tiny & she kept insisting my little bruddah was VERY big

In any event she was extremely satisfied & OKT Ah Yap told me (after seeing her huge smiles & many giggles) that I made her happy ... I am glad : glad to make An Ni happy

Bruddahs, please do be gentle with this lady ...... we need her around for her full 2 years
Old 10-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Woke up this morning with a erection thinking of An Ni.
Need to f her later.
Cheers.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Need to f her later.
Cheers.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Need to f her later.
Cheers.
Yes : just thinking of her big big eyes lustily looking down at me with her long loose flowing tresses and moaning lips while riding me cowgirl fast & furious makes me horny too
Old 10-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up An Ni(1606)

been holding bk on talking abt An Ni as did want her to feel the pressure as her pussy appears to be fragile...but now think she may be more able to handle things...however to chaps who wish to try her pls try n be gentle n handle this sweet cutie wif care so all of her fans can enjoy n she too can enjoy

An Ni(1606)...guizhou mm 23 but looks 21, been in GL for abt 4mths plus... cute syt fair wif small mole on her right cheek small petite 155cm wif b- cups n pink tits n a small perky ass...all i can say wif this mm is damn bloody shiok natural passionate gfe sex!!...also a real sweetie...however not for tall mm luvers...

just a word of caution though...if u r expecting wild commando sex then i suggest u give her a pass...An Ni is for those who enjoy natural gfe sex...how passionate it get depends on whether u r able to press her rt buttons n must be gentle wif her...for me all has been super natural n passionate!...
Old 10-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Re: An Ni(1606)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
been holding bk on talking abt An Ni as did want her to feel the pressure as her pussy appears to be fragile...but now think she may be more able to handle things...however to chaps who wish to try her pls try n be gentle n handle this sweet cutie wif care so all of her fans can enjoy n she too can enjoy

An Ni(1606)...guizhou mm 23 but looks 21, been in GL for abt 4mths plus... cute syt fair wif small mole on her right cheek small petite 155cm wif b- cups n pink tits n a small perky ass...all i can say wif this mm is damn bloody shiok natural passionate gfe sex!!...also a real sweetie...however not for tall mm luvers...

just a word of caution though...if u r expecting wild commando sex then i suggest u give her a pass...An Ni is for those who enjoy natural gfe sex...how passionate it get depends on whether u r able to press her rt buttons n must be gentle wif her...for me all has been super natural n passionate!...
Mum's the word bruddah No FR from me on sweet little An Ni
But you are spot on : you have to gently hit the right buttons with her to get the full on gfe
Old 11-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Mum's the word bruddah No FR from me on sweet little An Ni
But you are spot on : you have to gently hit the right buttons with her to get the full on gfe
You can hide the WL but only temporary. If she is good, sooner or later many will find up. If you dun publicise her, she may end up leaving GL due to lack of business.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can hide the WL but only temporary. If she is good, sooner or later many will find up. If you dun publicise her, she may end up leaving GL due to lack of business.
Her Boss wants more Business but too bad her pussy can't take too many Dicks...ha ha
Old 11-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro A-88 : for the record I have "publicized" An Ni's syt gfe ... but many days when I have called Ah Yap in the past she is not available due to Bro Unfit's accurate observation about her "fragile pussy" : thus may it be a bit "unfit" for me to promote a rather fragile WL too much ????
Old 11-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Bro A-88 : for the record I have "publicized" An Ni's syt gfe ... but many days when I have called Ah Yap in the past she is not available due to Bro Unfit's accurate observation about her "fragile pussy" : thus may it be a bit "unfit" for me to promote a rather fragile WL too much ????
think need a balance...also depends on the mm's fitness...some can handle the surge in demand at first go whereas others need more time to adapt...actually there is no hiding just not going on overpublicity mode
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1