The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Indah New joint ( Near giant)

Hey bro,
Im going here this monday. Pls pm me the address.

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
areyoumad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm location of this joint? thanks.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jim9778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind to share ctc with me. Thanks.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
29475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went last week, tried viet no 219. blonder haired viet.

Looks was 6/10, small boobs, but quite accomodating and had a nice long bonk.

rooms are small though and the bed only single size. For same price, I rather go pariss spa, full facilities plus bonk only rm10 more. girls there are not bad also.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a b2b session rm138
Popiah # 101
Good service, hard working until sweating haha
Good licking n tongue swirling all over my body.
Ass rimming (pay xtra rm50) twirl n suck my asshole..gosh...nice
but too short. 1 minute only.

After session, boss/okt (specky) invite for service review.
Told him the minus point abt ass rimming.
This is plus point for this joint.
Straight away called the girl n scold her haha. Poor girl.
He told me at least 3 min or 5 times tongue twirling. Baru shiok ma...

He went up stairs to meet another okt.
To my surprise, he came down & return me rm25. Haha

recommended joint. Good service, good okt.
Thumbs up!
Old 04-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norab View Post
Overall good experience. Will return again next time.
Cannot tahan man......

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 04-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29475 View Post
For same price, I rather go pariss spa, full facilities plus bonk only rm10 more. girls there are not bad also.
Pariss spa also got vietnam gals???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 04-08-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
Just had a b2b session rm138
Popiah # 101
Good service, hard working until sweating haha
Good licking n tongue swirling all over my body.
Ass rimming (pay xtra rm50) twirl n suck my asshole..gosh...nice
but too short. 1 minute only.

After session, boss/okt (specky) invite for service review.
Told him the minus point abt ass rimming.
This is plus point for this joint.
Straight away called the girl n scold her haha. Poor girl.
He told me at least 3 min or 5 times tongue twirling. Baru shiok ma...

He went up stairs to meet another okt.
To my surprise, he came down & return me rm25. Haha

recommended joint. Good service, good okt.
Thumbs up!
Bro can pm the shop name?
Old 04-08-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!

Thanks to TS for the intro. Went there with 4 bros last Saturday. I must say it is a nice experience to be able to view the girls until u find one to ur liking. The uncle is very service oriented, offer u Chinese tea, telling off girls who folded their arms while he was introducing them. Mine was a viet and was sick that day so I didn't really have a good time. Since she sick I also don't wanna tell the boss when asked to review. But when I came out to wait for my friends, noticed a hot girl sending customer off. Asked boss what number and realized it was 213! Wow can understand why so popular.

My friends had a good time. One got a bonus cim for 138 (no need top up 50) because the girl is new and not well trained in the massaging steps (which is what we don't really bother about). Overall money well spent considering how much u get for below 60 sgd. They even accept sgd as payment at a rate of 2.4. Convenient for bros too eager to fuck right away.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 13
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

Went there on sat midnight too , was mine first time , friend jio me to this joint . Omg 188RM is really well spent . Girl was hardworking
Old 05-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

TS, contact please, thanks.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
areyoumad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to one of the bros here for the location. FR as promised.

Went at about 2am, like all the bros here mentioned, OKT service is worth commendation. Went in, served chinese tea and explained all the packages available patiently. Asked one viet girl to come down and never turn down my request of wanting to view more girls before I make my choice. I ended with the first one anyway.

No: 618
Name: Ah Tao (Say just come for 3 days nia)
Language: Basic Mandarin and a little English

Anyway, started with shower, but heater spoil. Touched the water, felt ok, but when starting to shower, damm freaking cold! So she started B2B on me. In there, ask name, age and all those info.

Looks: 5/10

Chubby on the cheeks, long gold hair. I adore cute SYT or hot looking babes but she's not my type in terms of looks.

Body: 5/10

B cup, not saggy. Rather tall, think about 170 liao. Some fats at the tummy area, smooth skin. However, her hair got one weird smell.

Massage: Nil

Started off with my legs with warm water using her mouth, but I told her not to waste time, can start from the body. Think she misunderstood and I ended up with no massage at all. Zzz..

B2B Massage: 6/10

Poured some oil and started rubbing my back with her B cups. Can feel it squeezing on my back, let out small moans while at it. Ended quite fast then proceed to next activity liao. Hardworking girl but I was hoping for more B2B. Didn't request as wanted to see what she has next.

Catbath: 4/10

Lick my 2 nipples for a while and proceeded on to my didi. No feel but she let out small arousing moan while doing. Throughout the whole session, licked my ears a few times here and there. Not bad with some tongue action.

Roaming: 4/10

Top no problem. Roamed with tongue a little, moans louder as well when I massaged her boobs. She seemed to like it (or faking it but can't tell). Tried to roam the bottom, but I think restricted from going in. Very dry anyway.

Hj: 2/10

Only did a hj until the end when time is almost up. Grip not firm and doesn't really shake hard. Combines with licking of the head of my didi. But once again, hardworking. Never complain tired. Abides to almost all my requests.

Bbbj: 8/10

Powerful suction, almost came immediately. A lot a lot of tongue action and not painful unlikely other ML from other MP. Never complain tired despite this is the longest process of all.

Changed a lot of position, ask her kneel on the ground also have, occasionally look up to me. But no 69. Partly due to her roaming limits?

I'm a fan of DT so I asked her to go deeper in, but after a few times, she said her throat pain liao. Well, can't blame her actually. Not saying that I have a big didi, but guess it was taxing on her so I never blame her. She says dont DT too fast ok. So occasionally still tries to DT, though got limit.

As explained, very accommodating and hardworking. Scared she BBBJ and DT too much cannot take it, ask if she wanna rest for a while first, do other things, but she says she's ok. Only looked at the clock and tell me when its almost time.

Frenching: Nil

Not a fan of it so told her no need, but she does gives.

GFE: 4/10

Friendly, cheerful, will ask if I like certain things she does a not. Not very chatty maybe because mouth busy doing something else. On the way out, gave me a smile and say,"See you again ah." But, she not really my type.

RTM: Yes, but want to try others first.

Will visit this MP again due to friendly OKT and his well disciplined girls. Hopefully will get more hot babes or SYT in soon!
Old 06-08-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
Experia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterExperia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterExperia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro, may i have the contact & location details as well?? Thanks!
Old 06-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2482 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

can PM me the location too, thanks!
Old 07-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

narsus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promise to do a FR review 2 weeks ago, today finally got chance to visit.
But key point that i want to point out when i go there is that this shop is also the same shop in taman pelangi with the same brand name and boss. Except the Bukit Indah one can do FJ while the Pelangi one only B2B

Sidenote is that the OKT told me they going to open a 4 storey service center in Permas Jaya in this coming Oct, which is good news to me cause i lived in that area and really lazy to drive all the way to Bukit indah if not for the reviews.

Also , one big disappointment is probably after reading so many bros review that the Bukit indah will have pretty/hot gals but the in the end the first 3 girls show to me is like 'pork chop' or MILF which i totally no-no. I guess high expectations usually fall down fast.

In the end i am lucky that the OKT is very nice to give me 213 immediately. Indeed she is the one with the most customers on the list .

No. 213
Thai
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B cup but still holdable
Body: A bit chubby but some meat is good to fondle. Butts are pretty big for butts lover, but butt skin a bit rough.
B2B: 8/10 only do back but can find the boobs rotating...
Massage: 2/10...piano...
BJ: 5/10 normal...
HJ: 5/10
GFE: 9/10....can speak bit of english, chinese and canto. Laugh a lot during session.

Package : rm138.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1