The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
williamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilliamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hunting VBs or Vietbus in Vietnam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
i had edited the post..your previous nick dun think you posted any stories...
no problem, just thinking of comparing notes and learning opportunities. Peace
Old 01-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

"Nguoi mau anh" means model.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Care to explain this sentence?

I like the way you label them. Like C3P0 or R2D2 like in the Star Wars movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamtkk View Post
S4T1: from Tay ninh, 25, half Chinese
S4T2: from Vung Tau, 26
S4T3: from Long Xuyen, 25

Last edited by hoian; 02-06-2015 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
I am in my early 40s, look late 30s, I discounted my age in my social media apps and claim age to be in late 30s.
I just turned 41 when I was did what u are doing now. Only using the popular yahoo messenger at that time. But not so garang like u to arrange 3 vbs in a trip.

I recall my limited TV then when I teased a Binh Duong girl that I will "lam uot " to her. Meaning make her wet. She rode her motor down. Met up at BX Mien Dong. Checked into a mini hotel and went 3 rounds with her.

So many years in Hcm and only had 1 paid sex session at the Korean joint due to outing with a bunch of friends.

Now retired and can see you have greatly surpassed what I did.

I totally agree with you that we must not make empty promises like marriage to get into their panties. Both parties willing and can have a good time.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
I totally agree with you that we must not make empty promises like marriage to get into their panties. Both parties willing and can have a good time.
I agree with you must be willing parties...but here we talking decent gals...cannot bonk and mia....means leave the gal high and dry...and irresponsible...treating decent gals like a pc of meat which u can dump where no money transacted...if anyone did that be ready to face bad karma in future...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-06-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I agree with you must be willing parties...but here we talking decent gals...cannot bonk and mia....means leave the gal high and dry...and irresponsible...treating decent gals like a pc of meat which u can dump where no money transacted...if anyone did that be ready to face bad karma in future...
Fully agreed.

What happened the gals are your own sisters or daughters? Surely you do not want a irresponsible guy to up and then disappeared. I will cursed the person and tracked him down to cut his dick.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 01-06-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

williamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilliamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With facebook and zalo, want to MIA also very difficult. Always stay connected whenever new photos are uploaded and tagged. And everyone can see the photos.

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Imagine an SPG who work decently in a bank and who willingly slept around with foreign men because she likes ang moh. How would she feels when her father or brother did such dick cutting thing to her ang moh lovers.

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:49 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Actually we don't care much abt the SPGs cos most of them are dark-skinned and ugly ones that only ang mohs like.

I just wanna ask u something, without sounding offensive, the gals u pick up easily and bonk easily are mostly dark-skinned country gals, right? Or milfs? Usually not so good looking ones, right?

I doubt any gals who look like Elly Tran would sleep with u (or any guy for that matter) for a S$12 wallet...

Quote:
Imagine an SPG who work decently in a bank and who willingly slept around with foreign men ...
Old 02-06-2015, 06:39 AM
Samster

You can pay Elly Tran look alike much more for all you want. It is your money, you have the liberty to spend it as you like.

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:49 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ignore that idiotic hoian who always think he can throw money to win girl's heart.
Probably you have surpassed my sifu skills in hunting VBs.

PS: VBs are not for weak heart dumb ass like hoian.
Quote:
You can pay Elly Tran look alike much more for all you want. It is your money, you have the liberty to spend it as you like.

Let me cut and paste my earlier answer for you to read again. I can do some more such cut and paste for your reading pleasure if you find my answers hard to understand.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。

Last edited by mifa; 02-06-2015 at 07:49 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do not worry too much about Karma, as my sifu get older always worry about retribution, already tell him dont worry so much as long continue our yearly charity sure can remove all bad karma. He over worried now even hair cannot grow.

You are welcome to join our coming hungry ghost charity.
Quote:
With facebook and zalo, want to MIA also very difficult. Always stay connected whenever new photos are uploaded and tagged. And everyone can see the photos.

If dont mind, let me reiterate the same point: Most Vietbus stray, decent or not they stray, most, not all of course, I wish I had discovered VBs straying habits earlier, but discovering it now also not too late.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 02-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

I said what I said because u mentioned bonking a lady who showed up smelling like vege... she was probably halfway working in her farm or feeding pigs before she came to meet u. And farm workers are usually dark-skinned.

Sorry to have to say this... but you are actually portraying yourself as a cheapskate opportunist preying on uneducated farm ladies in a 3rd world country... making use of these ladies' naivety and curiosity about foreigners to set them up for cheap S$12 bonks.

I hope you are the exception and there aren't any more ppl like u giving the rest of us foreigners a bad name. As mod said, there is karma. Some ang moh foreigner could be bonking your wife or daughter for S$12, too, someday. Think about it.

Quote:
...And if it would make you feel any better, you can continue to delude yourself with the misconception that only milf and dark skinned country gals are target bonks for many...

Last edited by hoian; 02-06-2015 at 11:38 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Very rare to find dark skinned vietnamese. Some become tanned bcos their ang moh bf prefer tanned skinned n bring them swimming very often.

You can see many viet gals riding bikes covered from head to toe with only the eyes exposed. My wife comes from a farming family and all girls (no brothers) are fair skinned. Fatming also dressed ninja style.

Sorry to sidetract from the main topic. Nobody tested number of Miki at the start of this thread ?
Old 02-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

And how is your cursing people with bad karma will help in your own karma? When you curse others, it bounced back to you....

You assume too much
Now I realized who is the quarrelsome group here who opted using curses to bury all the FR sharing. Isn't the forum for sharing FR.

Last edited by williamtkk; 05-06-2015 at 12:56 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

she is not my type, thanks anyway

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:51 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1