The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
godlikex5 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Yangbaobei (YBB)

Upped you..

Keep sharing. Interested to know more
Old 21-10-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 11
adamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant futureadamis has a brilliant future

Upped you...

keep it up.....
Old 21-10-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post
I only cum 2 time inside her. That session, I only 3 shot. First time cream pie was in the shower, she use soap to make my didi wet and then we have a standing sex in shower. The water very warm, the cb very sticky, the feeling very nice, beitahan 1 time. Then 2nd time is after shower, hard again ride and doggy, I shoot inside again.

3rd time was COF only.

Yes I got cream pie video and photo but now I don't really feel like put effort to share got bro in this thread zap me and accuse me lying.

I am the one who spend 10k+++ to up her and take time to post and decide to share photos with my bros for free without asking to sell my set but got people here zap me.

SBF crazy liao.
Relak bro...limpei up u with my limited power...hope to see more juicy stuff esp vid..haha...
Old 21-10-2022, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3166 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I only cum 2 time inside her. That session, I only 3 shot. First time cream pie was in the shower, she use soap to make my didi wet and then we have a standing sex in shower. The water very warm, the cb very sticky, the feeling very nice, beitahan 1 time. Then 2nd time is after shower, hard again ride and doggy, I shoot inside again.

3rd time was COF only.

Yes I got cream pie video and photo but now I don't really feel like put effort to share got bro in this thread zap me and accuse me lying.

I am the one who spend 10k+++ to up her and take time to post and decide to share photos with my bros for free without asking to sell my set but got people here zap me.

SBF crazy liao.
no worry bro, me upz you my humble 16s
Old 21-10-2022, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

3rd time was COF only.

No
SBF crazy liao.
Hahha Bro I know ur feel, last time I also up that Alicia, jia hui. Ppl also doubting like, worth it , fake or something like that. U still kind enough to share and like what u point out, u pay so much, u could have enough and keep it to urself.

Nvm lah there are bro that support u. Seeing ur video I might want to line up for YBB also. Hahah up ur points liao

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 21-10-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

3rd time was COF only.

SBF crazy liao.
Chill la bro. Remember points here cannot buy you a packet of chicken rice but can get you alot of sour grapes.
Old 21-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am waiting for video and audio
Old 21-10-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
gohliapleng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygohliapleng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Photo from today.. blonde
Old 22-10-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 17
suilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud ofsuilou18 has much to be proud of

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:

3rd time was COF only.

SBF crazy liao.

Don't be dishearted by those bro that don't appreciate your sharing. I don't know why i can't up you but if i can, i will sure give you my point. Keep it up and share more.

Btw, i was suprised that YBB boobs is D cup ... LOL
Old 22-10-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 12
OrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud ofOrientalFlesh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Her cb is damn song. Really wet and creamy. Got that wet wet sound when piak. Her butt also very nice padding. Too bad she dint allow me to piak the other hole.
Great looking pussy!
Old 22-10-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her cb is damn song. Really wet and creamy. Got that wet wet sound when piak. Her butt also very nice padding. Too bad she dint allow me to piak the other hole.
bro jdb, got nice pics to show gud enuff, vid even bater ... +19
Old 22-10-2022, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 13
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Since so many bros come to support me and up me again.

Here are the creampie photos. Watching her nehneh bouncing so much from my piak I couldnt resist anymore. I shoot very deep inside her wet CB with one last pump. It took awhile but in the end, many of my juice flow out. I fantasize make her born my baby.

One bonus picture you can see although she is thicc, her body damn nice. That day I treat her like my own dog:

I actually have a lot of materials, at least several GB. Willing to trade all with some bros that DM me with good materials.

If got more people up me, I will continue to share some more.

For those who dun believe is YBB, then no need come to this thread. You can do your own CSI, dun waste my time la.
Old 22-10-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohliapleng View Post
Photo from today.. blonde
looks cute
if got chance next time, i dont mind give a try
Old 22-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
cbacba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycbacba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Here are the creampie photos. Watching her nehneh bouncing so much from my piak I couldnt resist anymore. I shoot very deep inside her wet CB with one last pump. It took awhile but in the end, many of my juice flow out. I fantasize make her born my baby.

One bonus picture you can see although she is thicc, her body damn nice. That day I treat her like my own dog:

I actually have a lot of materials, at least several GB. Willing to trade all with some bros that DM me with good materials.

For those who dun believe is YBB, then no need come to this thread. You can do your own CSI, dun waste my time la.
Damn bro really power sia!!! share more please
Old 22-10-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1084 / Power: 12
jordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud ofjordantan has much to be proud of

Quote:

damn power bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1