The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Enter FC from 2nd Road better as entrance from Beach Rd is a bit confusing and must go thru a hotel (sorry can't remember it's name). Get off the songteaw when u just past Soi 6 and see the 7-11 at the corner on the left.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great patts fr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark75 View Post
Thank for your info. I usually travel alone and my next available date will be during CNY.

From the map attached in their website, it is along the beach and will only be around 10min ride from Walking Street, right?
Regards,
not sure if only 10mins, probably longer than that. From beach road side, look out for a sign saying entrance to Rasputin (High end massage place ala Amsterdam in BKK) close to soi 6. Fashion Club is just next to Rasputin.

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 12-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
not sure if only 10mins, probably longer than that. From beach road side, look out for a sign saying entrance to Rasputin (High end massage place ala Amsterdam in BKK) close to soi 6. Fashion Club is just next to Rasputin.
Hi All,

If I have not mistaken, FC is some where near Central Festive, right? I had my lunch in Central almost everyday and there was this afternoon which I am so bored till I just walk aimlessly and had accidently walk into Rasputin. Though it is only cater to member only, if not I will definately pay it a visit.

I had book my ticket to BKK on 5 Feb 2011. Will visit Erawan to '还神' before proceeding to Pattaya.

Btw, can any senior here advise the date for Songkran in 2011? Need to plan before hand

Regards,
Old 12-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Fashion club sounds like very expensive leh. Especially the LDs and the bar fines. And at end of day you might not get the girl you want and end up PCC in your room. The Chivas at 999thb is cheap but the mixers also cost the same price. Like that may as well drink it neat. If you want to go G clubs, its better to do it in BKK where the girls qualities are better. Personally i would rather bar hop at Walking street than spending my whole night at FC.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi All,
accidently walk into Rasputin. Though it is only cater to member only, if not I will definately pay it a visit.
Btw, can any senior here advise the date for Songkran in 2011? Need to plan before hand

Regards,
Rasputin is open to all, its just a well done up massage place open to everyone..however the girls arent really that great compared to BKK.
If u walked pass the entrance to Rasputin then u probably saw the entrance to Fashion Club but didnt notice it. It opens at 10pm n closes at 5am daily.
Songkran is April 13-15 usually, google is our friend .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Personally i would rather bar hop at Walking street than spending my whole night at FC.
Different strokes for different folks.

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 12-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As promise, a personal evaluation for the GoGo bar I visited during my virgin trip in Pattaya from 14/8 - 20/8. I believe I had petronize 70% of the Agogo Bar in Walking St, (didn't venture out due to time constrain and also very particular in the physical beauty of girl). There are bar which I enter, order a drink, look around, pay and go without even sipping onto my drink and the process took less than 5min. (Time is to precious to be waste when you got only 2100hrs - 0300hrs every night, golden time is before 2330hrs, good catch are usually caught by then). I can't even remember the name of the bar now other than those who left me a deep impression. One of them is Air Port Bar. Why deep impression, read on.

Please note that the below report are very subjective and it is base on my own personal preference.

Super Girl
- Booked 3 girls from this bar. Price is very reasonable (my personal view, ST - 1500baht, LT - 2500baht, BF - 600baht). Their girls are usually SYT, 60% of them are head turner if they are in Orchard. However, you need to go there early (before 2030hrs, they start @ 2000hrs). Don't take to long to choose, the pretty one are usually snap up fast! However, you still have a 2nd chance between 2200 - 2330hrs. Girls usually goes for ST if you book her before 2100hrs, I BF no.48 (name Pa, refer to my FR) before 2100hrs, but she told me the mamasan ask me to pay bar first and come back @ 2300hrs.

Super Baby
- Located opposite Super Girl. Didn't BF any lady here. Similar lay out like Super Girl, (IMHO) their amount of chiobus is lesser than Super Girl but still there quite a few Gems. Only 1 dick but too many pussies, it is very hard to conquer them all

Happy Agogo
- Don't know the price for ST, took a lady for 3000baht LT, BF 600baht which is written on the menu. (IMHO), Super Girl and Super Baby still have the best choice for SYT.

Iron Club
- The place where I spend most time and money. Reason, guys who follow through my FR will know, should touch too much on this.

Bacarra
- Girl qualities are better if not comparable to their counter part in BKK.

Angel Witch
- Seriously, their show is quite good but I just wasn't in the mood to appreciate back then. Too many thing to jugger, got a syt inside my hotel room, going to Iron to meet Ant, thinking of backup how to settle the SYT in my room incase Ant agree to spend the night with me and some work related issue... Anyway, this problem won't be a worry anymore when I have more time in my next trip.

Air Port Bar (Beside Iron)
- Remember I mention that this particular bar left me a deep impression? I should now reveal why. I saw a nude female T-Rex dancing around. That was the 1st time I saw an overweight girl naked!

My apology to all as I couldn't recount most of the bar. Base on my personally experinece, most pretty gogo girl don't provide service (too bad I am a sucker for looks and service does not really matter). Gogo girl (who I usually goes for) are more to SYT type while models are more mature with elegant charisma and carry themselves better if you compare both class.

Regards,
Old 12-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
As promise, a personal evaluation for the GoGo bar I visited during my virgin trip in Pattaya from 14/8 - 20/8.
Super Girl
- Booked 3 girls from this bar. Price is very reasonable (my personal view, ST - 1500baht, LT - 2500baht, BF - 600baht).

Thanks for the info. Never been to Pattaya and this serves a great guide. The fact that LT goes for 2500 is mind-boggling ;-)
Old 13-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi All,

If I have not mistaken, FC is some where near Central Festive, right? I had my lunch in Central almost everyday and there was this afternoon which I am so bored till I just walk aimlessly and had accidently walk into Rasputin. Though it is only cater to member only, if not I will definately pay it a visit.

I had book my ticket to BKK on 5 Feb 2011. Will visit Erawan to '还神' before proceeding to Pattaya.

Regards,
Fashion club is not exactly near central festival but its just next to soi six.If u take a songtiew from centtal festive on 2nd road diection u will see one mac donald right after soi six & alight there.Its in that area.Have fun!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 13-09-2010, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
spark666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Click on the links on my signature to find out more.
Hmm found nothing bout the accomodation. did i miss it ?
Old 13-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark666 View Post
Hmm found nothing bout the accomodation. did i miss it ?
Yeah...it's a secret link.
Old 13-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Will definately be there on my next trip.

BTW, it is ok to order bacardi breezer? I can't hold my cup and I get knock out easily. If open bottle and cannot finish, can we keep it or have to open another 1 on the next visit?

Regards,
Bacardi Breezer is a mixed drink in a small bottle , not the full 1L bottle. If you ask them to keep , they will laugh their asses off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
Songkran is April 13-15 usually, google is our friend .

Songkran for Pattaya and Changmai is a longer affair than Bangkok and other parts.
Old 13-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
spark666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Yeah...it's a secret link.
funny but doens't make it better for me to get a list of girls friendly hotels in Pataya
Old 13-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=ahtecklim;5209258]Bacardi Breezer is a mixed drink in a small bottle , not the full 1L bottle. If you ask them to keep , they will laugh their asses off.

Paiseh, what I mean is instead of ordering bottle, can I order mix drink etc?

Regards,
Old 14-09-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
There are bar which I enter, order a drink, look around, pay and go without even sipping onto my drink and the process took less than 5min. (Time is to precious to be waste when you got only 2100hrs - 0300hrs every night, .

Regards,
Bro, its ok just to duck into a bar, look around for say three/four min without sitting and then head off. I did it many times. Mummies will try to persuade me to sit and I just say "I see see first. No beeyooteefu girl, I no sit" They are usually quite sporting about it. The door gurads usually leave you alone if you act authoritatively, like bo hui them
Old 14-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Going there 30/sept-2/oct 4 person can any bro pass me limo service contact thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1