The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-11-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Was having my after breakfast smoke outside a 3 star hotel in Hanoi when I saw this Long hair, beautiful lady with above knee length flora pattern dress speaking with the hotel staff at the counter. Maybe from USA from the way she speaks(ABC). Anyway noticed that a faint lacy panty outline due to the thin material of the dress she’s wearing. Damn it’s sexy!

She seems to have some difficulties in finding her destination and the hotel staff graciously offered to give her a ride on his motorcycle.
Long story short, she lifted up one of her legs to cross over to the motocycle and behold the sight I am exposed to!
Beautify lacy white panty perfectly white covering her modesty and seems shaved from the flawless inner tight like what you see from bikinis models. Definitely one of the best flashes encountered so far!
Old 11-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
EasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEasternWind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Was having my after breakfast smoke outside a 3 star hotel in Hanoi when I saw this Long hair, beautiful lady with above knee length flora pattern dress speaking with the hotel staff at the counter. Maybe from USA from the way she speaks(ABC). Anyway noticed that a faint lacy panty outline due to the thin material of the dress she’s wearing. Damn it’s sexy!

She seems to have some difficulties in finding her destination and the hotel staff graciously offered to give her a ride on his motorcycle.
Long story short, she lifted up one of her legs to cross over to the motocycle and behold the sight I am exposed to!
Beautify lacy white panty perfectly white covering her modesty and seems shaved from the flawless inner tight like what you see from bikinis models. Definitely one of the best flashes encountered so far!

Got take her picture ?
Old 11-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Visionite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Must be a wonderful sight!
Old 11-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 16
Smile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUFFIN View Post
sharing

Old 11-11-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternWind View Post
Got take her picture ?
Wish I had.....
Old 11-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionite View Post
Must be a wonderful sight!
Best to date! Did I mentioned she’s not wearing a bra? Lol A cup though....
Old 11-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
TomDickorHairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wish I had.....
No need take picture, all captured in your memory
Old 11-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10681 / Power: 15
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticman View Post
sorry this confession might be considered pedo for some

i was 13 then and she was 11.
Ur sins r forgiven, go n sin no more.

It's pedo only if u were an adult la, bro..
Old 12-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Ur sins r forgiven, go n sin no more.

It's pedo only if u were an adult la, bro..
just part of growing up haha
Old 12-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just sharing.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
tks for sharing.
Yes very nice share
Old 12-11-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No pics from me but i got a story back in Pri Sch.

I think it was Pri 4 or 5. Still remember those days where the class will sit on the floor and the teacher will sit on a chair in the front. It was my music teacher and i was seated front row, right in front of her. She was wearing those tight skirt and when seated down can see a tiny bit of what she was wearing.

At one moment she accidentally spread over her legs and i saw it, red panties. I think that was the 1st time i got a real boner aft and was staring at it until she stood up to play the piano for music lesson.

Guess what, aft my classmate beside me got a nosebleed and i was ask to bring him to the nurse... Wonder if he say it too
Old 12-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

iSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post

Just sharing.
The zipper accidentally went down?