The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-07-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 7
Nospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Dora from 7heaven

Okt was polite and prompt reply.

Dora figure real sexy and seducing service was top notch

Shower me before and after deed. Can speak simple English but need big G at times. Her blowjob suction was strong and handsfree. One thing to highlight about her is she can french well and Dfk too. Uses her natural boobs to grind on my lil bro. Shiok!

Fucking was accomodative. Having missionary she grab on me tightly and initate to french with her. Moans stereo and I really sweat out!!!

Nice patronising this shop and recommend to brothers looking for young babes 👍

Old 04-07-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Testoftest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable SK

Cartier

Pretty, just like the photos, the same face but more milf. Gorgeous milf

Yea 38E all natural the way the boobs fills the hand is amazing. Very smooth soft skin.

Nice massage as well.

Nice clean place. Thk bro for the easy process , clear instructions. Appreciate it.
Old 04-07-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
klkk555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Sena
Stable: kinkangel69

didn't see the girl advertised on sbf but saw her under the stable telegram group and decided an impromptu bonk today.

Looks: 8/10, looks exactly like the photo on telegram, sometimes booking a girl from other stable you turn up to see a Photoshop version but this one is 100 percent same. won't reject kind, looks like those clubbing girls you see.

Body: 8/10 if you like petite sized body, natural boobs but not for boob lovers, however because of the petite frame, suits her and feels good to grab.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 puts in effort but maybe i was a bit big for her small mouth

FJ: 8.5/10 if you like to f a petite body and let your imagination run wild like you're fucking a school girl. tight pussy and blew my 2 shots quite fast even before 90min up, a bit wasted..

GFE: she'll bath you before and after your shots, able to communicate in simple Chinese and Google translate.

maybe my chemistry not there with her, she doesn't allow kissing or frenching or painting. but getting to f a tight young body is great. do consider if you like them small and young
Old 04-07-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Testoftest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable SK
Cartier

Pretty, just like the photos, the same face but more milf. Gorgeous milf

Yea 38E all natural the way the boobs fills the hand is amazing. Very smooth soft skin.

Nice massage as well.

Nice clean place. Thk bro for the easy process , clear instructions. Appreciate it.
Old 04-07-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sakai11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aim (Loveaffair)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...2#post23469802

Looks: looks better in real life, bigs eyes , sexy lips, chinese fair skin

Body: sexy figure, her skin damn smooth like baby, that butt of hers, big juicy and meaty

Boobs: for boob lovers like me, big no sag, firm , looks great on her

Bbbj: good skill, suction is deep, can deepthroat, pace is good too

Fj: horny, instantly wet, can feel her pussy and body convlusing with every stroke , her pussy juice flowing like fountain. responsive and eager to please

Gfe: frenching with tongue, feeling like with mistress

Okt: fast and prompt, easy arrangements

Old 04-07-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
rogerdawson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogerdawson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogerdawson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alicia from Galaxyxcorts

One of the best bonks I've had. She's cute, top tier gfe experience 10/10, from the moment I stepped into the room until leaving.

Room was comfortable, much larger than usual. She's light, easy to pin her to the wall

Looks: 9/10, my type of girl, feels like a Uni exchange student from Thailand.

Body: 9/10, watched her bounce on top of my non-stop. After BBBJ she was already dripping on my leg. Entry in was smooth but still very very tight.

Boobs: 10/10, natural B cup, big nipples. Enjoy sucking and grabbing it.

BBBJ: 8/10, Her attention to my balls were great, my personal kink. Personally couldn't experience much as I wanted to FJ asap couldn't wait.

FJ: 10/10, Rare to find one that enjoys FJ as much as her. We were smiling while staring into each others eyes the entire time, felt like my own gf. Willing to try many different positions. Most importantly, she was wet from start to finish. Amazingly warm and comfortable.

TLDR: 4.8/5 bonk, would RTF and highly recommend to try her before she returns
Old 04-07-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Lambo from flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=991996

After reading some bros with her positive reviews and took a 60mins slot with her and was really happy with her service and attitude

She was great not only service but most importantly is she very horny too

She loves sex alot and very willing to serve u well maybe she also hunger for more cocks lah.. Lol

Her pussy always wet by just sucking my dick not even fucking her or any foreplaying

She can really suck non stop till I blust all out and takes like a champ too

Those want to try some one that's really horny and loves sex, definitely she's the one for u

Please take good care of her well and u will definitely will get back double the award from her gurantee
Old 04-07-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
stillpretti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR -> Linda -> https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=linda

Stable: Lust
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Body: 9.5/10
Pussy: 9/10

Her hot services:
Bbbj: 9/10 can go deep. A bit savage with all the saliva
Fj: 9/10 horny. Non stop in pleasuring me. Like the sound she's making like 'yeah yeah' making me.more even harder
Old 04-07-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
rogerdawson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogerdawson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogerdawson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alicia - Galaxyxcorts

One of the best bonks I've had. She's cute, top tier gfe experience 10/10, from the moment I stepped into the room until leaving.

Room was comfortable, much larger than usual. She's light, easy to pin her to the wall

Looks: 9/10, my type of girl, feels like a Uni exchange student from Thailand.

Body: 9/10, watched her bounce on top of my non-stop. After BBBJ she was already dripping on my leg. Entry in was smooth but still very very tight.

Boobs: 10/10, natural B cup, big nipples. Enjoy sucking and grabbing it.

BBBJ: 8/10, Her attention to my balls were great, my personal kink. Personally couldn't experience much as I wanted to FJ asap couldn't wait.

FJ: 10/10, Rare to find one that enjoys FJ as much as her. We were smiling while staring into each others eyes the entire time, felt like my own gf. Willing to try many different positions. Most importantly, she was wet from start to finish. Amazingly warm and comfortable.

OVERALL: 4.8/5 bonk, would RTF and highly recommend to try her before she returns
Old 04-07-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
klkk555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Sena
Stable: kinkangel69

didn't see the girl advertised on sbf but saw her under the stable telegram group and decided an impromptu bonk today.

Looks: 8/10, looks exactly like the photo on telegram, sometimes booking a girl from other stable you turn up to see a Photoshop version but this one is 100 percent same. won't reject kind, looks like those clubbing girls you see.

Body: 8/10 if you like petite sized body, natural boobs but not for boob lovers, however because of the petite frame, suits her and feels good to grab.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 puts in effort but maybe i was a bit big for her small mouth

FJ: 8.5/10 if you like to f a petite body and let your imagination run wild like you're fucking a school girl. tight pussy and blew my 2 shots quite fast even before 90min up, a bit wasted..

GFE: she'll bath you before and after your shots, able to communicate in simple Chinese and Google translate.

maybe my chemistry not there with her, she doesn't allow kissing or frenching or painting. but getting to f a tight young body is great. do consider if you like them small and young
Old 04-07-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Addylow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Jinny
Stable: Mansion

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...2#post23466842

Looks: pretty seductive looks
Body: slim , yet not too skinny, got meat at right areas
Boobs: big C cup titties
Pussy: shaved juicy abalone, enjoyed every min of painting
Bbbj: unique skill, bros have to try to know what i mean, she uses her tongue to make tingling sensation which makes want to shoot but will control
Fj: very horny girl yearning for my dick to go deeper into her
Gfe: longest foreplay i ever had, we were playing with each other bodies at times

Rtf: yes
Old 04-07-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

DeezNuttz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF review.
for Micky
Stable: SYT Lover

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...ighlight=micky

OKT same as previous time, fast fast Settle.

Looks : 10/10, same as last session, pretty as hell
GFE : RTF, so of course bond already created. this time 20/10
BBBJ : 20/10, shiok as always, 69 her until she cannot focus on BJ already 😂
FJ : 20/10 no KY needed, lick until she so wet, just thrust until shiok.

this time i came with food as the previous time i visited she didn’t had time to eat. please take care of her guys. she also requires more customers , trust me bros, Micky is someone you guys don’t want to miss out. try her and i promise you won’t regret. money well spent. worth every single dollar.
Old 04-07-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rhystan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Mint from CF again. Still the same GFE experience, also maybe cos I always visit her when shes here. She knows how to keep you engaged and turned on - be it constant eye contact or subtle touches here and there. One of the best in this dome.
Old 04-07-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 6
masterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud of

Jamie (Silkstocking)

A SYT with some nice facial features.
Nice Slim frame.
Perky neh with nice responsive tits.
Just the kind of body I like.
Frenching her mcm like my own gf like that.
Pussy Sweet no smell lick her she's wet easily.
BBBJ Powerful CIM to her but I didn’t want to waste my shots so I Controlled very hard lol.
FJ was good. Horny and responsive with Soft Moans.
Very energetic and stamina power!

Overall 9/10 for service and all.
Will surely come back but I want to try the other new girls, they look like they could bring me some fun time.
Damage: $160/90Mins/2Shots
Old 04-07-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
1inablueMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Patricia
Shave : Yes, very smooth
French: Yes, must initiate, very soft lips
English: Good conversation, no problems there
Looks: 10/10 a looker
Body : 10/10, spinner, not birth mark
Boobs: Enhanced, but nice to look at, reactive nipples
CIM: n/a
DT: she goes deep down the shaft, a pleasure
AR: n/a
AJ: n/a
FJ: accommodating, can try all the positions, cowgirls is the best where you can appreciate both her flat tummy, her tight pussy and her fast movements.
Overall : Defo above the average girl in Dome1. Must try for everyone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1