The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 10-07-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 11
keyraccoon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyraccoon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyraccoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sera from Kinkythai is average looking. One you will not reject
She is more towards a hot young milf type.
Long hair with a nice a sweet smile.
Well maintain body, petite and nice curvy figure.
Natural B cup, size not big but i feel just nice for her.
While playing with her nips, her small nips gets very hard when she high.
French like lost lovers. Throughout the session and non stop
She did a great job sucking my cock, very professional and skilful.
Did it at her own pace and long duration.
Very satisfied with her service here.
Pussy no weird smell and easily get wet.
Just make out a little and she is wet already.
Bonking session was intense, able to keep up with my energy level.
Very accommodating as i requested to change position a few times.
Can feel the tightness of her pussy when inside.
Service oriented and super satisfied with her service!
Gfe was good, we don’t feel awkward but was comfortable.

A good fuck in general, release stress and feel good after a hard day’s work.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 10-07-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Girl: Mine
Agent: ONESIAM

Thank you khun @ONESIAM for arranging my RTF session with Mine! My ratings for her:

Looks : 10/10 - SYT and very pretty! Bros will not reject her for sure.
Body : 10/10 - Good size and shaped boobs! Mine is slim and her skin is soft and smooth.
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 - Wet, warm and sloppy BBBJ with good suction!
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10 - Mine can take a hard pounding and she knows when to grind to make your dick even harder. She was moaning loudly as I fucked and DFK-ed her in missionary. Her warm and wet pussy made me cum after 20 mins of fucking, fucking amazing!
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 10/10 - Even higher GFE than our first session! She could not keep her hands off me and kept kissing me even as I was about to leave.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : YES! Mine is a must fuck in khun ONESIAM’s stable!
Old 10-07-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=991996&highlight=
Lambo
from flirtygirls

Texted Bro fg and took a fast lunch booking with Lambo since its central area

Lambo looks was great and her body was good too 9/10

We french hard and she can suck me down non stop till I almost busted off 9/10

I love her tight pussy and she can let me lick and finger together which made her cummed once before I proceed to fuck her hard

Very accommodating for all the positions I want and she is kind of wild side which can really take deep and heavy pounding

She let me pull her hair and smack her ass while I was doggying her and her moan was loud too

She let me shot all my sperms into mouth and some landed on get cheek

Great old lady and definitely will rtf when time permits me
Old 10-07-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BigBlackBanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Rina from G Spot

Booked afternoon session yesterday.

Looks is very close to the photos posted. Discount make up abit.

Service attitude from her very pleasant. Patient not rushing. Enjoyed the session with her as she takes very good care. Good GFE.

I wouldn't mind RTF again but I also want try other girls with limited vitamin M.

Recommended? Yes.
Old 10-07-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
Casadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to all

Yoshi KinkyThai

Looks - Sweet lady with long hair and looks like a typical lady you can find in a thai club

Body - very good body shape, see liao will turn on. Fair skin with nice perky ass

Boobs - size just nice, C cup for you to play, au naturale melons

Freching - good never reject, no bad breath and it was passionate and sexy

BBBJ - wet and sloppy, the sensual type, blow, lick and suck like a horny high school girl - somehow reminded me of getting a bj in school toilet Lol

Painting - shaven and nice to eat, extra responsive and wet down there, pussy responded like a virgin first time being eaten by guy

FJ - wild and insane session, she is super horny and never enough of your cock. Wants you to keep pump her fast and hard. Moaning seems very genuine, brings me 10 years younger 😂

Gfe - very polite and not those convo killer, stare at me like I'm her crush or something

Thanks bro Mickey.
Old 10-07-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xgoldhunter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Diana - Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=diana

Photos posted are real. Pretty in pic and irl. Kisses were not that aggressive tongue fight but superb gfe kind.
Tightness was just nice for me, easily wet and nonstop riding.

Solid bonk with her
Old 10-07-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 0
hangit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhangit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Silks

Sujin

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=sujin

Looks: 9/10
For me, shes’s pretty, and she dosent have any makeup on. But to me, she's still pretty cute and innocent looking.

Body: 9.5/10
Boobs were okay big,, more of an Ass man. Her skin was damn smooth and almost fair.

BBBJ: 9.5/10
Lots of licking and sucking. Hardworking and I just love it

FJ: 9/10
She moans well. Accommodating to different positions.

GFE: 9/10
She's really cute, shy at first but she is very playful!! She snuggles up well too...
Old 10-07-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 12
meatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Olivia( KINKANGEL69)

OKT : Great service and friendliness. Booking was done smoothly with fast verification

Model Name: Olivia
Looks : 9/10. Pretty as picture 5% different
Body : 10/10. Big boobs natures
BBBJ (Blow Job): 9/10.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 9/10 She super tight
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 8/10. can speak good english and some chinese
RTF (Return to Fuck) : yes if time alllow
Old 10-07-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lobsterclw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for this sweet babe, Juliet from Seduction

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ghlight=juliet

Looks 9/10, Cutie with a nice smile

Boob 9/10 Very nice to put your lil bro in between

BBBj 12/10 Prolly her best traits. She does amazing bj, all the sounds you one slurping and sucking. Almost cim but wanted to save on fj haha.

Body 9/10 Slim the way I like

FJ 10/10 Cannot complain but she’s good , you try you will know

GFE 10/10 SOLID GF VIBES
Old 10-07-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kittykaat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a good one with April, Lust365

Looks: 9/10 85-95% resemblance to photos. Overall skin condition was good and has sweet smile.

Body: 10/10 slender and curvy, meaty ass for sure. And don’t get me started on her tits, Melon juicy and big, shoutout to booblovers

BBBJ: 9/10 Pleasures me, swallow your whole cock and suck it hungrily without complaint

FJ: 9/10. Finished in missionary. Tight and wet, sexy moaning. Definitely one of the better ones.

GFE+Comms: 9/10 Patient, hardworking and sweet smile throughout session.
Old 10-07-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kcidart is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Lily from Lust
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=lily

Looks: 9.5
Body: 10
Boobs: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 10
Gfe: 9
Overall
What a pleasurable fck night with Lily. She looks very stunning to me, even she wears less make up she still look very pretty. Boobs were on point, big and super soft. Her blows was sensual to mid wild. My favourite will be Aj. Jusper tight but made it a smooth entrance for me with the help of KY.

She deserves RTF.

*she looks dam gorgeous in red
Can bring sexy outfit for her nxtime
Old 10-07-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Got flora from my mystery booking today and indeded no regret. She is Slim and speaks good english, she can ride very long and massage in between shot is Relaxing. Not for boobs lover though and no DFK just minor flaw
She changed to flirtygirl btw and will return to thailand in 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusseryt View Post
FR for Flora
From Galaxyxscorts

Yesterday had a great session with Flora, attitude was good and service I rate her 9/10

She was sexy and her body was slim too, we French and did some foreplay which already made her wet even haven't going down on her

Her pussy was tight and her moan was loud, can take deep heavy pounding which she let me pull both her arms when I was dogging her

She ended off last with riding me and ask me smack and squeese her ass as she loves the feeling which will make her more horny

Massage was a bonus after the deed and I left a happy man

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992073&highlight=
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 10-07-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

FR for Tesla GMC

Location: Neat and cosy room with LED and proper bed and mirror
Look: 7/10 young and a bit like Fann Wong
Body: 7/10 slim and slender
Boobs: 7/10 A cup
Bbbj: 9/10 very good

Fj: 7/10 nice missionary

RTF: no, too many gals now

Last edited by peek; 10-07-2024 at 10:14 PM. Reason: wrong name
Old 10-07-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nana - FG

Was looking for something new and cheap thrills today so went for my usual stable mystery bonk as four ladies on the menu.
Went in with no much expectation as I am looking to release my biological needs as a human.

I went up the place and when the door open, it was actually who I wanted to be. Nana seems pretty tense and cold initially like what you expect from a seasoned pro FL.
So, I tried to break the ice with some limited thai that I recently picked up. The usual “khob khun khrup” and told her that my Thai is “nid noi”.

We get undressed and shower together. She washed me nicely and I start teasing her by trying to get a kiss. Managed to give her a peck and she smile shyly.
After that, Nana warms up to me. Dried up and I went ahead first to the room and lie down playing with my phone.

She came in and start licking my nipple. Whenever I try to kiss her, she try to evade. At this point, I peck on her head a times, finally she gave in and we kissed.
She moved downwards and service my lil bro and fuck…………….haven’t had this kind of service since I chiong D2 couple years back. Almost blow my load out but managed to keep it in.

Asked her to lie down, my turn to service her. Licked her nipple and it start to harden and erected. I slowly move down her body. I heard her moan. I moved down to paint her lil sis, halfway through.
I inserted my finger to her and she starts to contract. I alternate between licking and fingering her, she gets really wet and squishy inside.

By this time, her hands were over my hair and making a mess of it. I move up and starts with missionary….the wetness is something I haven’t felt past few months. I bring her leg up and alternate between fast and slow thrust.
While doing it, I was looking at her face filled with pleasure and pain. I moved my head closer to her and asked “you like”?. Her reply : “yes”. I pump her furiously and stopped when I climax. I felt her contracting when cum.
I sit up and looked at her...we were giggling around. And I asked if she enjoyed me painting her. Her reply : “I like”.

After washing up we lie down and talk about our lives. I found out that she was from issan and a single mom currently earning money for her sick child. I added her line and she asked about my Line wallpaper.
I told her about my dream of opening a massage shop in the near future and currently saving for it. She told me she used to work as a masseur in South Korea. I joked that maybe in the future we should open one together.

From this point, we just chat about random things. Where she will go next. Whats for dinner and breast implants. Time to time, I just try to make her laugh and giggle with my limited Thai.
I asked if its okay to visit her in Thailand, her reply : ”Sure. Text me when you are there”.

Time fly by fast, so I start by touching and caressing her. She moves to give me an out of the world deep throat…….she stopped just before I am about to blow….start riding me. It was so wet and squishy inside.
She got tired. I moved her to the doggy position and give her a few minute of thrust. I can feel her water flowing down to my balls. It felt so good inside, warm, wet, squishy ….not too tight and loose.
I really want to see her face so i turned her around. I move her legs up again gave it a few thrust. I push all the way in and unload everything inside.
I dressed up and told her that will probably visit couple of times more to rekindle our connection.

Last edited by GirthyPickle; 10-07-2024 at 10:15 PM. Reason: format
Old 10-07-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
xxxtomsmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxtomsmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very well said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
This is a short PSA

Another bro I know just kena heart broken by a thai FL who was here recently, he is one of countless I have seen, who kena jialat jialat from Siambu, Viets or PRC.

Despite multiple warnings from fellow bros to not fall in too deep, he dove in head first, about 1-month nia like kena gongtao deep deep.

Even if successfully get hitch, odds much lower than striking 4D, you still need to have deep enough pockets to take care of her parents' or a bunch of relatives’ problem in her hometown.

Not forgetting that most will refuse to leave their friends behind in BKK and move in with you long term, so you will feel freaking insecure when she MIA, go party and get drunk, not unless you move in with her.

Some FL I know whom i know personally; their KC skills is no joke one, even when joking around with me, sometimes also can get caught out

Please don’t try play the game, act like pro, go dangle the marriage carrot in front of FLs thinking they will fall head over heels with you.

Seasoned FLs are more experienced and are masters of the game.

Do remember, they service men for a living, their skills are well honed, you only know them for how long ?
Europeans, American, Arab, PRC, Taiwanese, Malaysian, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean and many more, they sleep with more nationalities than most of the bros here have banged.

My bro got his blood sucked dry, eaten up whole and have his bones slowly spat out to use as toothpick.

Now slowly picking up the shattered pieces of his once whole heart and counting the loses from the amount he spent on her for food, drinks, allowance, rent, car, holiday and multiple gifts to her and her family in hometown. Lucky no STD or other weird shit with long lasting issues

Please don’t play the game if you cannot handle the very high chance of disappointment or cannot accept a total lost on the amount of money you spent, it will definitely not equate to the expected return in satisfaction or love.

General advice and warning, especially bros who receive special service or felt special to the FL, you pay to enjoy and release, at most get contact go BKK book them again privately.

Please don’t get emotionally attached, or worst still, think you are special, especially if you spent money on her in addition to booking, you are not special, our Yusof Ishak is the only one who is special

Last edited by xxxtomsmith; 12-07-2024 at 10:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1