The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 13-07-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bibitaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Loukme
FairiesFinder
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992448&highlight=

Looks 9/10 cute and cheerful

Body 9/10 slim with smooth skin

Boobs 8/10 C cup soft boobies

French 8.5/10 can speak French well

Bbbj 9/10 good suction and she will suck my dick with hand motion together

Pussy 8.5/10 was tight and loves to be painted

Fj 9/10 we did doggy and missionary, cant tell which position is the best for her but both positioned i enjoyed

Massage 10/10 Offered a oil massage and was quite relaxing

GFE 8/10 communication and chemistry was good between us

Old 13-07-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

jegori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - Mimi from FairiesFinder

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992296&highlight=

Looks:8.5/10 85- 90% resemblance with her pics online. GND good girl aura
Body: 9/10 good body curves. Meat on those assets
Boobs: 8.5/10 cup D, natural always best
BBBJ: 9/10 natural born sucker, love the way she payed attention to my bro and balls
FJ: 9/10 hard working and pleased me damn well
GFE: 8.5/10 he definitely is knowledgeable in making a man itch for her fast
Overall: 9/10

Old 13-07-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

fepit63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Iris from FairiesFinder

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992295&highlight=

Looks: looks like photo, young and pretty. Like OL vibe
Body: petite size and smoking hot. Curvy and still tight feel with full back tattoo
Boobs: big and hard but nice to teh and suck
Frenching: hot, seductive and sexy like my own girlfriend for a long time
BBBJ: too fast and too furious in a good way. Deep and good suction and slurping effect. Duration also just nice.
Pussy: She like to be painted. She can get high with painting, tight and wet juicy pussy with no smell and clean shaven
FJ: like a pro. Doggie got the piak piak sound and juice oozing after the deeds. She is really Wild, horny, sexy and naughty on bed.
GFE: it was high to the max, really treat you like her boyfriend.
RTF: I am sure I will find her again.
OKT is really fast and direct with his instruction. Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 13-07-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

kabohe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=991651&highlight=

Jeena was in her early 20s and she very wild and horny

Service was great 9/10 and very eat break the ice once I enter the room

She help me shower and we started frenching plus some naughty playful acts from her too

On bed she slowly catbath me and we did 69 too, her pussy is tight and clean

She sucked my dick and also use her skillful tongue to lick my ass crack ,making me damn high 9/10

Caps on and I did her doggy ,her tight pussy really squeeze all my shaft hard and make me cum damn fast

I told her I wanna cum liao and she knee down n let me shot all onto her face and some landed in her mouth too

I love her thick ass when I fucked her doggy ,the piak piak sound plus the mixture of her moan hear already damn steam

Guys pls treat this young lady good and she will obey all your needs too
Old 13-07-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
rilapem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992832&highlight=

Ninoey
Fairiesfinder

Looks 9/10 sweet cheerful

Body 9/10 slim with perky ass n natural boobs for good squeeze

French 9/10 we kiss and she will suck my tongue

Bbbj 8.5/10 great suction and she will lick the whole dick up and down

Pussy 9/10 small hole and she can cum multiple times before I shot

Fj 9/10 we did doggy and missionary and ended up her riding me ,her stamina is good and she is really a good fucker
Old 13-07-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

moyilih54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with Nicha from FairesFinder

Looks 9/10 Same as photo provided and looks will grow on you

Boobs 8.5/10 Natural milk with nice pointer nipps, suck and lick will have some sound effect

French 9/10 she initate first and when I'm playing with her nips she gets horny and dfk! Having tongue war

Bbbj 9/10 Slow pace first, lick my balls till my tips of my lil bro. Hold on her head she can blows for long and giving me the eye contact

Fj 9/10 she's quite pro on bed. She knows how to use her pussy muscle to clench on my lil bro. Had a few positions and she accomodate with my request, last position was doggy, fuck her deep and hard she moans genuine loud. Real shiok

Enjoy the whole session cause she is not a time watcher and willing to serve

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992831&highlight=

Old 13-07-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
koyin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mina
FairiesFinder

Looks: 8.5/10 Wont regret face, seductive looks irl.
Body: 9/10 she has a slim and sexy body, good for bonking.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Perfectly shaped natural C cup made me hard instantly. Nipples get hard easily too.
Bbbj: 9/10 Good suction plus she take effort to make it sloppy.
Fj: 9/10 As she pulls her hair back arms up and ride while moaning. I had a hard time controlling my shot. Especially with those moans of hers. Drain me dry super fast
Gfe: 9/10 Wild and crazy session, super skilful and accommodating. Good bonk! Satisfied with her service.
Overall was a 9/10 experience so definitely gonna rtf her. Good and satisfied with her service!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=992830&highlight=

Old 13-07-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cherry from KinkyThai

Looks discount 15-20% from advertised photos, slight blemishes on face, small B natural boobies

The actions start with rubba2 (she whispering to me “you horny right?), sucking her nipples, having french war, wear safety cap, she start riding for quite a while (think she had orgasm because my groin area was so wet), switch to missionary then doggy, still unable to come, ended with hj

She told me her stomach was in pain because one of the customer fucked her too hard

Overall rating could be a 7.0-7.5/10 (most probably because of PSE)
Old 13-07-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jenn from galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993018&highlight=

Saw a review from a brother posted lactating lady and my first experience with this lady was impress by her service 👍

Jenn was in her mid 20s, and her body shape was still proportional and sexy. Start with soft French and strip off my clothes for me and we proceed for a shower.

We French like no tomorrow and she gave me the girlfriend seeking for sex feeling

On bed she came over and cuddle me and here it start, licking my ears till my nipples and steam man! Slowly went down to my lil bro and gave me a warm blowjob, slurpy and lots of saliva. Really solid!

I told her to relax on bed and let me drink up her milk she never reject and my hand fondling her boobs and suck her another boobs, soft moans coming from her and really power! When you hear her moan will boost your ego to fuck her immediately

Caps on and she ride on me. Nice and good stamina, turn her over and change to doggie positions. Fuck her deep and long till I cum.

Jenn this lady. Must Try brothers! No regret choosing her and left the room happily
Old 13-07-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
caspercasp3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicfetus View Post

Jenn from galaxy

Saw a review from a brother posted lactating lady and my first experience with this lady was impress by her service 👍

Jenn was in her mid 20s, and her body shape was still proportional and sexy. Start with soft French and strip off my clothes for me and we proceed for a shower.

We French like no tomorrow and she gave me the girlfriend seeking for sex feeling

On bed she came over and cuddle me and here it start, licking my ears till my nipples and steam man! Slowly went down to my lil bro and gave me a warm blowjob, slurpy and lots of saliva. Really solid!

I told her to relax on bed and let me drink up her milk she never reject and my hand fondling her boobs and suck her another boobs, soft moans coming from her and really power! When you hear her moan will boost your ego to fuck her immediately

Caps on and she ride on me. Nice and good stamina, turn her over and change to doggie positions. Fuck her deep and long till I cum.

Jenn this lady. Must Try brothers! No regret choosing her and left the room happily

OMG!!how to appoitment with her
Old 13-07-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Duriankingfruit is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My late FR for Olivia, a real petite, beautiful girl. She is definitely the better bonks I have had.

Looks very similar to photos, maybe 1-2 % discount.

Body: is for boobs lovers with nice, perky, big natural melons and sensitive nipples. It's nice to suck.

Lovely eye contact during bbbj. My didi was so lucky.

FJ is one of the best girls I've bonked in my experience, unloaded in half my usual time. Hardworking girl. She really enjoys very much.

Very sexy when she cum... for me, satisfying is the word. OMG!!!
Old 13-07-2024, 01:03 AM
Samster

Defluxed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: MAXIM
Looks : 10/10 (Slightly tanner than photos but very very pretty)
Body : 10/10 (Natural boobs, nice nipples and hot body)
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 10/10 (Very good skills, ready to please with her mouth - starts in the shower)
Fuck job(FJ) : 10/10 (Accommodating to positions, even got to bang her infront of the mirror)
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 10/10 (A lot of kisses from the moment I stepped into the door. Cuddled for a good 20 minute in between the deed)
Return fuck(RTF) : Yes but I tmr's her last day here. She did say she'll be back so we'll see!
Old 13-07-2024, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
noteverlasting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Zania (Kinkythai) - 140/2/90 on 12/07/24

Location: 8/10 central area but need to walk to locaton. Hotel was quite nice, good and clean.

Looks: 8.5/10. To me, 100% looks like the photo. Cute and petite girl. Constantly smiling.

Body: 9/10. Petite but not super model. Enhanced, but not too big and just the right size( likes to grab with FJ )

Bbbj: 9/10. Really liked it , uses tongue alot. Eye contact several times while bbbj. But sadly didnt do for long before the deed as i cant wait.

FJ: 7/10. Accomodating to requests, good view to bang. Really like petite girls alot, didnt rate as high becos didnt feel much although she tried to clamp on it. (Dont have big D). Would say she is hardworking.

69/Painting: 6/10. Didnt rate too high as didnt do for long, but no fishy smell and she has git a nice abalone.

GFE: 10/10. Really liked it, tries to talk to you but sadly her english is super limited. But joked and chat through using translator. Offered massage as well. At some point nap for few minutes as was tired thus cant say if she would have continued. But was constantly staying near me to cuddle.

RTF: yes, hard to find cute young girl and friendly. Feels like back to school type of girlfriend.

Thanks OKT for the quick replies.

Last edited by noteverlasting; 13-07-2024 at 10:40 AM.
Old 13-07-2024, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
xanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of lightxanatoze is a glorious beacon of light

FR- Lovely from flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993074

Bro FG steady finally bring such a good gem, video was send by okt and is definitely her same as photo posted.

Face: she has this beautiful housewife seeking for sex look. Adorable too
Body: Natural soft, not shaggy and can fondle, zhut and lick, body firm, smooth and fair skin
Shower: Standard before and after deed
French: start it slow and I'm fingering her she gets more wet and wild, having great tongue war
Bbbj: One of the best fighter I ever met, my first shot cum in her mouth and she shallow in. Yes did tips her for the great job.
Fj: Wanted to try Ass fuck. But 2nd shot my tools not that strong. Pump her in missionary deep and long. Her moans stereo. Caps off and shot my cum in her mouth. She never give any attitude and really out to please 👍

RTF: Yes! Worth my trip and money will arrange asap before she leave out shore

Highly recommend to brothers. Won't regret!
Old 13-07-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicfetus View Post

Jenn from galaxy

How big is her boobs cup size? B cup only?
Does she allow painting?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1