The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Ever stopped & pondered why he was so good at Leeds??
Or ever noticed how well Heskey was doing at Leicester ... & now at Wigan??
Well, when good players who only need to do 1 job come to LFC ... they then have to learn quickly to do more than 1 job ... those who succeed become the really great players.
Bro care to elaborate? Was Kewell doing more than one job? As for Heskey ..... I dun recall him doing many jobs leh ...... he was always up there trying to score goals but more often than not, not being able to do so, looking very lost most of the times.

But, I do recall Kewell playing very well in Leeds. When he got transferred to Liverpool, I was very happy but it was not to be.

I tot Kewell played well at Leeds was becos of the Leeds team at that time. It was a rather young team and their style of play is pretty adventurous type, maybe suit Kewell more. Just my tots.

Cheers
Old 26-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Bro care to elaborate? Was Kewell doing more than one job? As for Heskey ..... I dun recall him doing many jobs leh ...... he was always up there trying to score goals but more often than not, not being able to do so, looking very lost most of the times.

But, I do recall Kewell playing very well in Leeds. When he got transferred to Liverpool, I was very happy but it was not to be.

I tot Kewell played well at Leeds was becos of the Leeds team at that time. It was a rather young team and their style of play is pretty adventurous type, maybe suit Kewell more. Just my tots.

Cheers
In my opinion not many recent Pool players have flourished after leaving the club. James perhaps but he hasn't won anything has he? Heskey I think has been poor and his club is struggling down the bottom. Murphy has become something of a bit part player. Owen, well...

The point about Kewell is true of many attacking players who have come to Pool. Same thing could be said of Pennant and Speedy now. It was very hard especially under Houllier who left the striker(s) up alone. It is a bit better with Rafa now but for the last couple seasons, we haven't really had good wing players other than Stevie. If there is no balance, naturally the winger finds himself more closely marked. Hopefully when Harry comes back and regains match fitness, he will find the system more to his advantage.
Old 26-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
In my opinion not many recent Pool players have flourished after leaving the club. James perhaps but he hasn't won anything has he? Heskey I think has been poor and his club is struggling down the bottom. Murphy has become something of a bit part player. Owen, well...

The point about Kewell is true of many attacking players who have come to Pool. Same thing could be said of Pennant and Speedy now. It was very hard especially under Houllier who left the striker(s) up alone. It is a bit better with Rafa now but for the last couple seasons, we haven't really had good wing players other than Stevie. If there is no balance, naturally the winger finds himself more closely marked. Hopefully when Harry comes back and regains match fitness, he will find the system more to his advantage.
I feel that LFC misses somebody that can dribble the ball like Barnes, Beardsley or Mcmanaman. Most successful teams has somebody that really dribble well.

I wonder will Owen rejoin LFC one day like Rush and Fowler had done.
Old 26-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo View Post
I feel that LFC misses somebody that can dribble the ball like Barnes, Beardsley or Mcmanaman. Most successful teams has somebody that really dribble well.
Agree with you bro. I still remember those 3 fellows. Those were the days. Yes, we do need people who like to and can run at defenders very confidently, like MU's Ronaldo. We tend to play quite safe, passing the ball around most of the times. Not that it is a bad thing, but sometimes we need to be more adventurous and pile on the pressure. As a defender, if you see someone running at you, you also be more kamcheong.

Right now, the only person close enuf is ...... well, Pennant, IMHO. This chap can dribble well and provide good crosses too. After a slow start, he is finally getting into his stride and contributing more. But he has to work more on his defensive duties. Another player who also seem to like to dribble nowadays is Crouch using his long legs. And he isn't all too bad at it.

Quote:
I wonder will Owen rejoin LFC one day like Rush and Fowler had done.
Will that be a good thing? Personally, I dun see what is so great about Owen. Overhyped I feel. He is speedy yes, opportunistic yes, but skillful? Not really.

Cheers
Old 26-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Another player who also seem to like to dribble nowadays is Crouch using his long legs. And he isn't all too bad at it.

Will that be a good thing? Personally, I dun see what is so great about Owen. Overhyped I feel. He is speedy yes, opportunistic yes, but skillful? Not really.

Cheers
I rather Crouchie doesn't dribble. Once in a while, great footwork, most of the time lose ball.

Bicycle kick I don't mind

Make no mistake, Owen is a class act. He is perhaps the best finisher in the biz (don't think even Henry can match him) and we have suffered since he has left. But it's been a good thing also since we now have to learn how to attack properly as a team
Old 29-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I rather Crouchie doesn't dribble. Once in a while, great footwork, most of the time lose ball.

Make no mistake, Owen is a class act. He is perhaps the best finisher in the biz (don't think even Henry can match him) and we have suffered since he has left. But it's been a good thing also since we now have to learn how to attack properly as a team
...And not be a one-striker team...
Old 29-01-2007, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ah_ray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
I beg to differ ... I think Riise does a better job at LM, compared to Kewell - what more, Kewell will not have match fitness aftr such a long lay-off, not to mention that he has never played 1 single impressive match during his time with LFC so far.
Yup bro, it's such a shame how things turned out for him. He was such a fantastic player at Leeds and he scored 11 or 12 goals in his first season with us.

After all those injuries, he had a long run in the team last season and whilst he wasn't impressive like he used to be, he was getting there. Then he had another set-back in Cardiff, going off early in a cup final once more and he's been out ever since.

Probably won't be as good as he once was but there's no harm in wishing he finds his long forgotten form. Time will tell, but let's not forget that he's a potential match-winner when he's on song. Whichever way you look at it, his return is long overdue, and is nothing but good news for the club
Old 29-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
If there is no balance, naturally the winger finds himself more closely marked. Hopefully when Harry comes back and regains match fitness, he will find the system more to his advantage.
Thanks for the points too bro beck7777 and bro Sirus, if i got the power, will return

Kewell back in the side would be a huge plus with his creative passing and his control over the ball. Bellamy and Kuyt would greatly benifit with through ball after through ball
Old 29-01-2007, 02:21 AM
Wowholing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ray View Post
Kewell back in the side would be a huge plus with his creative passing and his control over the ball. Bellamy and Kuyt would greatly benifit with through ball after through ball

Agree. We were strong last season because we have Harry on the left and Gerrard on the right. We were unstoppable. But this season, something is lacking. There's less threat on the left side, pennant is not as effective as he should be. As far as this season goes, the best we've played was when Gerrard played as a right winger and we didn't attack that much on the left flank. But with Harry on the left... God knows what kind of damage we could do. Miss Harry? Of course we do
Old 29-01-2007, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

Cheers[/QUOTE]

His scoring rate per game is quite high, same goes to Fowler.

Injuries had kept both of them out of the game.
Old 29-01-2007, 02:54 AM
Wowholing

Quote:

Cheers
His scoring rate per game is quite high, same goes to Fowler.

Injuries had kept both of them out of the game.[/QUOTE]

I remembered a moment from the FA Cup final against Arsenal. We'd played so poorly and i had just about accepted that we had lost to the other team. Owen gets his first and we're all in rapture and fancy our chances in extra-time and then BANG. He's won us the bloody game. So SUPER, so disbelieving and SOOO happy. What a day!
Old 29-01-2007, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quote:

I still like Morientes best.

I think the difference is Morientes is a veteran player with an established pedigree while Crouch is up and coming player whose gangly appearance was always going to get him the sympathy vote.
I'm not into this over top slagging of players but like Kewell last season i think alot of venom is based on the fact that some fans are just expecting so much more...
Old 29-01-2007, 04:23 AM
Wowholing

Yeah i too fancy Morientes style of play.

So Morientes we all knew is a class player, but the premiership was too fast and too physical for him. He was given long enough to adapt to premiership football but just couldn't hack it.

Look at Morientes now at Valencia, hes scored 12 goals already.

Sigh.. How i wished we could have signed Andrew Johnson. What Pool lacks and needs now is a natural finisher
Old 29-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowholing View Post
Yeah i too fancy Morientes style of play.

So Morientes we all knew is a class player, but the premiership was too fast and too physical for him. He was given long enough to adapt to premiership football but just couldn't hack it.

Look at Morientes now at Valencia, hes scored 12 goals already.

Sigh.. How i wished we could have signed Andrew Johnson. What Pool lacks and needs now is a natural finisher
Andrew Johnson is a finisher? He is never gonna make the grade. Let him rot at Evershite.

Them natural finishers are few and far in between.
Old 29-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Andrew Johnson is a finisher? He is never gonna make the grade. Let him rot at Evershite.

Them natural finishers are few and far in between.
Rank Player Goals
1 Alan Shearer 260
2 Andrew Cole [41] 187
3 Thierry Henry [41] 173
4 Robbie Fowler [41] 160
5 Les Ferdinand 149
6 Teddy Sheringham [41] 147
7 Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink [41] 126
8 Michael Owen [41] 125
9 Dwight Yorke 122
10 Ian Wright 113
As of 21 January 2007 (Bold notes players still in Premier League).[42]
Further information: English football champions
Former Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United striker Alan Shearer holds the record for most Premiership goals with 260. Shearer finished among the top ten

There are too many "1 Season Scorer" like Kevin Phillips.. How many can actually break that 100 goals mark?? I doubt even Gerrard can make it too..

YNWA,
Jadoo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1