The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahfai View Post
After treatment with dr tan, went for test with dsc on the monday, already received message negative of gon & chlymdia, also wasnt really sure if the sore throat was gon or chlymdia cause dsc test was on the monday so had to test before treatment was over to confirm, probably just my fear after painting a FL. Already confirmed also with some of the bros who messaged me after reading FR visiting the FL in question, they not infected. So just in my mind.
Upz points bro ! Happy safe Cheong.
Old 29-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @Ahfai for Sumata, you can try Anqi.
( Click to show/hide )
Just visited again. I must say she is the most hardworking girl of this current crop. A good 45 mins of Non stop services. YMMV. Good effort massage + boobs massage then a very thorough cat bath.

For bros who are familiar, she has warm water in her mouth and she will suck your skin like a vacuum cleaner. Even the arms and legs. Very warm tingling sensation. In my years of cheonging, only a handful of MLs provide this service. Then followed by the HDLY where she sprayed warm water on your anus as she caress your hard rod. The sensation is WOW!

Suddenly she got below me and started to BBBJ with warm water in her mouth. Bro @zhuzhu911 Guess there were some bros looking for BBBJ, Anqi will be a good choice. Then we turned around and the very shiok cat bath continued before proceeding to sumata, in cowgirl style. Felt really good! But decided to end off with 69 CIM! after the deed she even cleaned my rod with warm water in her mouth. If this is not good service, what is.

But upfront you go to Anqi for services. So those looking for big (.)(.) and SYTs or super pretty faces, please move on. She is good enough for me. Won’t reject. But I go to her for that PSE. sharing is caring.
She told me she was one of the better ones in her shop in China, but not No. 1. Also that one of her jiemei is collecting her passport to come over. Showed me the photo. Yummz.
Old 29-03-2023, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Upz points bro ! Happy safe Cheong.
Thanks bro, can only return +1.
Old 29-03-2023, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Dear Bros,

Have anyone tried the Jo Jo's skills shown below?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jo-jo-massage/

Is she a pretty milf and is her service worth the price? Please advice.
Thank you.
Landmine. In and out within 30min. Fake nuru just use her fake boob and ugly nipple around your body more like boobs massage den nuru. Do not proceed. Not worth it. Ugly mlif. Hope the reply it not too late. When year ago and the picture is not even blur yet, go there totally different person. Still a nightmare. Dunno if she changed over a new leaf. There a saying a leopard never change this spot
Old 29-03-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

RTM Fairy on Monday.
She is offering nurse, OL, student, one piece outfit. The session starts in bedroom and extends to living room area near the table/mirror. As usual she is very sweet, friendly and hard working. She is learning English using app. Since she is young and smart, so picking up the language fast.
Big boobs (probably C), nice skin, SN. Helps with shower at the beginning of the session as well.
She is a very nice girl, be nice to her and respect her boundaries. You’ll be rewarded.
Old 29-03-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Landmine. In and out within 30min. Fake nuru just use her fake boob and ugly nipple around your body more like boobs massage den nuru. Do not proceed. Not worth it. Ugly mlif. Hope the reply it not too late. When year ago and the picture is not even blur yet, go there totally different person. Still a nightmare. Dunno if she changed over a new leaf. There a saying a leopard never change this spot
Upz you bro for sharing review so we avoid Landmine
Old 29-03-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
After treatment with dr tan, went for test with dsc on the monday, already received message negative of gon & chlymdia, also wasnt really sure if the sore throat was gon or chlymdia cause dsc test was on the monday so had to test before treatment was over to confirm, probably just my fear after painting a FL. Already confirmed also with some of the bros who messaged me after reading FR visiting the FL in question, they not infected. So just in my mind.

Take care bro. Raw is never safe. All the best.
Old 29-03-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Take care bro. Raw is never safe. All the best.
The fear and shock of it after the deed was bad, didnt think it through, but now that i am know i was not infected, i will never go for painting or any raw offerings even though i never catch anything, the following checkups & money spent on tests arent worth it, better to stick to capped offerings. DR tan explained to me that painting also can spread gon around, but as for my case probably was not it cause during treatment went for test again to confirm but negative. Probably a case of sore throat & me making my body believe i had it cause reading all the articles about std for couple of days.

Last edited by Ahfai; 29-03-2023 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Edit some words.
Old 29-03-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Bro, thank god for sharing your advice.

Will not head over.
Have a nice day.
Old 29-03-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Iamboyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros tried apple?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/apple-massage/
Old 29-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

I meant she discouraged it. But, I’m paying. So, I decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Who says she doesn't

Yup man, the best ML with that skill in recent times is RTC BBBJ princess Molly from the dingy G area. Made my cum so fast WTH
Old 29-03-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
The fear and shock of it after the deed was bad, didnt think it through, but now that i am know i was not infected, i will never go for painting or any raw offerings even though i never catch anything, the following checkups & money spent on tests arent worth it, better to stick to capped offerings. DR tan explained to me that painting also can spread gon around, but as for my case probably was not it cause during treatment went for test again to confirm but negative. Probably a case of sore throat & me making my body believe i had it cause reading all the articles about std for couple of days.
Been through the same thing. Worrying for 1 month before going for all the STDs and HIV test. Probably worst period of my cheong life. In short,play but be safe!
Old 29-03-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovehoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Tok kong look with upsized titties
U mean upsized titties mean enhanced? Not really into enhanced boob.
Old 29-03-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
Helplessbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
RTM Fairy on Monday.
She is offering nurse, OL, student, one piece outfit. The session starts in bedroom and extends to living room area near the table/mirror. As usual she is very sweet, friendly and hard working. She is learning English using app. Since she is young and smart, so picking up the language fast.
Big boobs (probably C), nice skin, SN. Helps with shower at the beginning of the session as well.
She is a very nice girl, be nice to her and respect her boundaries. You’ll be rewarded.

Agreed. This young lass deserves much more recognition for her effort and attention to details. Only downside is the location..
Old 29-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Dear Bros,

Have anyone tried the Jo Jo's skills shown below?

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jo-jo-massage/

Is she a pretty milf and is her service worth the price? Please advice.
Thank you.
Landmine. Visited her a few years back. Back then it was in a shop, she kept talking to another ml next door by shouting. Really bad experience. Her nuru is nothing to shout about. Went once and never looked back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1