The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 29-07-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
hangit is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Elle (Lust365)

OKT: 10/10: I’m kinda last min and OKT made it happen for me, thanks!

Look: 9/10 - 95% like the photo, she is cute and chio! 101% won’t reject at all

Boobs: 8.5/10 Nice and round and sensitive when I lick her nipples she will have this seductive face

Bbbj: 9/10 - She did an amazing job here! The pace and strength of her sucking was perfection.

Pussy: 9/10 - Great looking pussy. Her pussy got really wet with only minimal effort put in.

FJ: 9/10 - She accommodated all sorts of positions without complaining. She was so great during sex, moaning out throughout and her pussy got super wet due to all the efforts but it's all worth it.
Old 29-07-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

Gina from flirtygirls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=995069

Best bonk for far these 2 weeks of sexperience

Gina was looks pretty and Innocent type but she was wild n I mean really wild and horny

She can suck well and can go deepthroat too which i can enjoy mouth fucking her

Pussy was tight and her ass too, which I can switch holes to fuck both when I was dogging her damn shiok

I think she can squirt too becos when I was missionary her ass hole, she let me finger her pussy and some love juice squirt out from her horny pussy

The whole session was great and I definitely will return to her again real soon for more squirting actions

Old 29-07-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
mice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Beauty Terminal21

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993982

I had her last evening. She was indeed a very good companion.

Overall quite a good bonk, here’s my review based on my personal experience

Look: 9/10 young and chio with soft feature, look the same as in photo, wysiwyg
Body: 8.5/10 slim, no tummy, fair skin compared to usual Thai and sexy ass
Pussy: 9/10 completely shaven, tight and give her a nice paint before the main action
Boobs: 8/10 natural and handful, nice to hold also didn’t shy to show that she is very horny when you suck her nipps
Attitude: 9/10 very obliging and hardworking, no complaints at all from her
GFE: 9/10 very high. Felt like having sex w gf. Hugs and cuddles, lots of conversation even though using GT
BBBJ: 9/10 know how to use the tongue to goes around the head and finally she gave me a good deepthroat towards the end
FJ: 9/10 she comply to any position with her tight wet pussy, good moaning and responsive
She wrapped her legs on my butt in missionary, once I emptied myself inside the cap, she still not unwrap her legs LOL

A gem not to be miss, sure is RTF material. But don’t know when she goes back, better catch her now

Thanks Bro Kim
Old 29-07-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

Galaxy's Aura

Slim, bak 2
Great tits, decent ass
Pussy trimmed, didn't paint
Can't decide if I prefer her in cowgirl, with her tits bouncing in my face
Or watching her cunt gape while her anal sphincter suffocates my dick in missionary
As another bro pointed out, both holes can be fucked interchangeably without needing a condom change
Pretty decent massage in between shots as well

RTF: possibly, when time permits
Old 29-07-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
rubbishmonster is Cool - loads of Potential

Seduction

Patty

Looks - She wasn't dolled up, but damn... she had that youthful, natural pretty vibe going.

Body - Petite and slim and nice curves

Boob - They were a handful about C maybe or bigger

BBBJ - Damn good licking all over, had to ask her to stop or i might Cum

FJ - She was tight as hell and always wanted me to take it slow when starting up again. She was down to try any position I wanted. She put in the effort and had some nice soft moaning going on.

GFE - She was cute as hell and had a constant smile on her face. You could tell she was genuinely happy to be there, all focused on me.
Old 29-07-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kukuboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Just finished my session with Anna from Club Friday.

This beautiful lady can really suck cock liao. It was very pleasant experience. She is pretty and resembles her photos, just remove the filters.

Location was nice clean and comfortable, well discreet.

Attitude is good, catbath bbbj all solid. When she bbbj you she looks up at you, giving naughty look and also wink liao damn. Also wanted to highlight her frenching, she does this thing with her tongue curling it in your mouth, exploring my mouth, quite erotic.

Her cowgirl was good, came inside her both times in cowgirl. Have good stamina, grinding like a wild slut with what seems like a genuine moans.

Overall it was all good, she got the looks, stamina, skill to satisfy you.
Old 29-07-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
Galaxy's Aura

Slim, bak 2
Great tits, decent ass
Pussy trimmed, didn't paint
Can't decide if I prefer her in cowgirl, with her tits bouncing in my face
Or watching her cunt gape while her anal sphincter suffocates my dick in missionary
As another bro pointed out, both holes can be fucked interchangeably without needing a condom change
Pretty decent massage in between shots as well

RTF: possibly, when time permits
Very familiar lady... I may had her earlier this year under Milky stable... back then she offered special CP service and AJ...
Old 29-07-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sgstarboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tesla from Gentlemanclub24

English: No need worry she can converse well
French: Yes
Looks: Pretty. Sweet looking and cute
Body: Really slim hourglass figure
Boobs: A/B cup natural
DT: Yes
BBBJ: Good suction very shiok
FJ: Change multiple position no complains, really tight and sweet moans

Overall: She is a cute syt, really young. Very solid, GFE top notch can be easily kc if don’t manage it well.. had a great time with her

RTF: Will surely RTF
Old 29-07-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kopikac is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Lust365
Name: Honey
Okt: speedy transaction

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=honey
Looks: 8.5/10 discount a bit, nvtheless she was attractive can surely seduce any man
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Pussy: 9/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Overall:
A bit green but she is very willing to learn and hardworking. Trimmed pssy. So good to snack on
Old 29-07-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 2
smartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ozone and Kylie tarma from seduction. Tried them few days back.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993948

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=993947

Okt: Prompt reply as always

Overall nice tarma pair as both don't mind to share/suck together. This is my first requirement for any tarma. Otherwise its just fucking two girl one by one with little bit dual hugging and roaming only

Look: 9/10 Similar to pics with little bit plus minus.
Boobs: 9/10 Nice manmad boobs. Was sucking both girls boobs together which was nice.
Shower: 10/10 Its nice to get showered with 4 boobs and hands. Siok
GFE: 10/10 Can kiss both simultaneously and both did good catbath.
Bbbj: 10/10 Nice as both was sucking me sametime. One dick top another bottom and change for balls intermittently.
FJ: 10/10 They Accommodated all the duo positions I requested.

Overall nice pair for tarma.
Old 29-07-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bulldozerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great time wif Dream from Silks

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=dream

Looks: 9 Stunningly beautiful wif a beautiful thai tan
Body: 9 Perfect figure for me
Boobs: 8.5 Perky C Cuppers and always erected sensitive nipples

Services:

Frenching: 9.5 Pecks to cheeks to tongue to tongue madness. Solid
Bbbj + Hj: 9 Good suction of cock and balls. It was so good time flew so fast with her sucking me nonstop
Fj: 9.5 Didn’t had enough of her as we didn’t noticed the time. Bonk her in missionary, her pussy feels made cumming uncontrollable.
Old 29-07-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Ammy (FoxyThai)

OKT: 10/10: Back to familiar OKT as Madison wasnt available for my timing to RTF. My always trusted OKT whom at least treat us customers with respect

Look: 8.5/10 - satisfy my personal fetish of making out with Thai housewives/MILFs , typical thai mama that you see at shopping malls/thai restaurants... to be honest she is on the meaty side... so slender slim lovers can think twice... her ass great to doggy though, the piak piak effect shiok shiokz

Boobs: 8.5/10 handful to grab and natural.... downside though its saggy already, nonetheless when cowgirl, it swings not only up and down, but also left and right HAHA

Bbbj: 9/10 - DT with gagging.... lol uncle not a fan but it was a surprise she did it...

Pussy: 8.5/10 - can finger and get wet....

FJ: 9/10 - no black face when trying multiple positions, abit of dirty talk as well really got me going to give her 2 times good one lol... ended 2nd shot with doggy double charged....

In summary, Ammy is the typical next door Thai mama/milf that i will bio or imagine to have a good bonk with.... she is of the bak bak type so when missionary position wont have the fuck the bone feeling LOL.....

her english will be of a challenge to bros who dont speak thai so pls pardon her on that.... nonetheless she will make you feel comfortable the best way she could....

lastly, this is not a sponsored post.... if Madison from GMC was available i might have went there liao LOL (sorry bro FT)
Old 29-07-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
manin.white is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanin.white is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FAIRY from PINK LADY

The chemistry was incredible. Similar to photos. She looks like your typical local Thai girl.

She showered me and there’s so many rubbing going on with soaps involved haha. On the bed she licks my nipple as her hands gently caresses my balls and shaft then her mouth started to move lower . Her bbbj skills are great as she played around with my tip and balls licking and flicking her tongue which make me shivers.

She capped me and we switched various styles before i pumped her til I came. I went to shower she offered to help me shower, very attentive girl. We rested and she gave me a massage until it was time for round 2.

Round 2, she capped and rode me for a while before i took over and continued my thrusting for a good several minutes as my erection was an all time high. Took a while to unload this time, she keep stimulating me so my erection stay still… finally loaded huge loads on her belly this time, she shocked LOL

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: not for boobs lovers
Bbbj: 10/10 good tongue action
Fj 10/10 very proactive and hardworking
GFE: 10/10

Highly recommended, good girl type la very eager to please.

Very Tempting !

Can you give me the contact?

Cheers.

Old 29-07-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Made a return to Foxythai.

This time took boss recommendation Ammy.

Looks: Milfy 8/10 quite pretty actually
Body: 8/10 Very fair for a thai. Meaty at the right place. Especially the butt. Damn nice to doggy.
BBBJ: 9/10 can really lick. The occasional DT makes the rod harden for more more action
French: 10/10 speaks french with good tongue action.
FJ: 10/10 she scores well here. Can ride, and grind, can doggy, and even during missionary, she accommodates with some hip movements and sisscors legs clamp.

RTF: very likely since this girl got good chemistry.
Old 29-07-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
blazeit is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Penny from Lust365

Okt: Very responsive. Super fast reply
Looks: Not too tan. Prettier than advertised photos
Body: Smooth and have solid curves
Boobs: She is busty
Shower: Pretty SOP
Bbbj: Some Nice licking and sucking Skills & never look at time
Fj : Wow I don't know where to start. Bonking her was a pleasure, really. See her hot figure alrd cmi, cannot control myself. Shots easily given
Pussy: Juicy and no smell
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1