The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 29-07-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ferya TRL

Okt: professional, and understanding despite being slightly late for my appointment

Looks: Long hair and super beautiful with nice smile and attractive. Cant help staring at her during my sessions with her

Body: Super hot model body. Great ass with slim figures, super lightweight and have some small tattoo and a hot ass.

Boobs: original boobies but soft to the touch, perky nipples that are sensitive to the tongue and fingers.

Frenching: enjoyed frenching with her, deep and sweet, it was nice and passionate with lots of teasing

Painting: She's very receptive to painting. Coupled with a little bit of fingering and clitoris playing, she moans so genuinely and her whole body shivers hard with my every lick. Can see she enjoys it.

BBBJ: Good technique and enjoyable, she blows me like a pro. Deep and alternate fast and slow. Make me wanna shot my first cum I stopped her.

FJ: one of the best i ever had. Multiple positions done. She was so wet especially in the doggie position. Coz when i pull out, can see the glistening juices on her pussy and my cock. Missionary also shiok, get to see her face cringed in pleasure. Especially when i go slow and deep into her.

GFE: super good gfe feels from her. Not a time watcher. Attentive in serving me and letting me enjoy with her.

RTF: Definitely

Bro SK alway never disappoint me.
Old 29-07-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just finished with GMC Celine and had to pen this honest FR...

She is tall, pretty and fair, with natural B boobs with pink nipples. Meaty at right place. More GFE than PSE but can take a heavy pounding without black face. Considered a beauty in Dome 1. So happy to have bonked her good. Did not go for 2nd shot and just chatted with her with remaining time.

RTF material before her last day on 10th...
Old 29-07-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

29 Jul 2024 midnight session
stable: Filthygirls
lady: Aida https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=995013 (was thinking her or purple; as both also got individual connection i had with them)

looks wise: same as pic
body: meaty but on correct parts of the body at least
boobs: natural (Always go natural xD)
attitude: very good and crazy wild naughty lady; she likes disco music specially thai; didn't feel awkward between us. noticed that she likes to teh teh guy nipple but it depends on chemistry and spank butt

bj: non stop action as well
fj: how can i say....scored in this dept at least 8.5/10 (if 9-9.5, then only left her body that she needs to workout abit)
Old 29-07-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
DBSMpro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDBSMpro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pinky SYTlover

Looks: Actual person very young and pretty. Long hair with nice smile and the cute adorable face, sure no reject

Body: no tattoo, body fitting, tall and slender with fair smooth skin and a curvy tight body with a flesh round firm ass.

Boobs: natural, nice handful of boobs, soft to touch, allow to lick and seems to enjoying as below get wet liao

BBBJ: master of it, the suction and tightness is better than banging a pussy. Excellent tongue work. No horse run! Able to suck me for long.

Pussy: wet with inward lip and no smell. Super Responsive to licking and she seem to be enjoying the painting with loud moan.

Frenching: it was slow, sensual and passionate sweet soft kissable lips, start from session to session end and i feel being rape by her tongue.

FJ: After putting on my cap, I did her missionary, gently give her deep thrusts while I hearing her soft sweet moan. She was responsive. i flipped her around and I doggy her with super deep thrust till we both came.

GFE: Good chemistry buildup with her! High KC and good gf candidate, high KC,hardworking and non commercial feel.

Thanks bro SYT
Old 29-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
Nqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNqbnfz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Narin, Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=narin

Looks: 9/10 natural beauty, may not be that white irl but she is really pretty. What you see is what you get to bonk
Body: 9/10 C cup boobies
Bbbj: 9/10 can do commando/hungry kinda
Painting/69: 9/10 tasty
Fj: 10/10 can perform well. Started from doggy straight as, was so high for her. To my surprise she was amaziy wet alr.siok!

Don’t miss this gem bros
Old 29-07-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Aura From Galaxy

Tall slim girl with man made tits
She has a real good bod shape!

Once I enter the room,throw her to her bed, lift up her skirt ..pull down her panties and started to paint her!

I just wanna test if she is willing to go wild with me?!
Lick her ass and pussy, smack her ass and asked fuck your ass? She answered ok!
Naked in like ten seconds ...she started to slowly massage me...I said quick shower

After shower back to the bed for action
She only wear panties no bra
Took some photos of her panties
Next..prep her ass with my anal plug
Next..kissing and some loving!
She knows how to suck and pop your balls and gestured her my ass!
I turn my body to the left,lift up my legs for easy ass access!
She even finger my virgin ass..I think about 1.5inches in! My Lord!!
Feel shiok..so I do a little fingering for her ass and pussy..and yeah my little wand was working extra hard to make her pussy wet!!

I shall not bore u with the nitty gritty
Fuck her ass real gooood Twice ( if I could fuck one of the members..hehe)
Doggy and missionary..that's my favourite ass fucking style!

I think she can suck 2 cocks and maybe DP
Looks wise..6.5 to 7 / 10

My overall enjoyment..7.5/10

She aim to please
Speak little English but I use goggle to translate..she knows I want anal so she knows what to do!

She's gonna be here for 2 weeks!
While chatting with her, I show her some Shemale pictures with tits and cock..she was shocked and amused by it!
So ..if u can recommend another anal girl, I will have to wait a week or two.
If u can't, and u know anal sex is addictive, be my guest and pump her ass hard and long
B'cos she really likes it. Or shall I say she is an Uptown Girl!
Old 29-07-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfungrapes2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw that Panda is back in SG under the same stable Club Friday(CF) and I owe her a FR from when she was last here in March.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=995449

OKT: 10/10 - Responsive, and instructions were clear.

Summary:
I'm always looking for a lady who can provide the GFE and PSE. This is a lethal and rare combination, and I'm happy to share that I found this with Panda. Panda has that sweet innocence when you first meet her. She will spend time talking to you to get to know you better, which is so different from my other experiences. The service is awesome at the PSE level + GFE level. This means you get a combination of DFK and DT, which is crazy. Panda transforms into a horny bunny once the service starts. She does not require any KY and will ensure you are mutually satisfied. Her stamina is great, and she can DT you while looking at your reaction and ride and grind you till you give up. She enjoys painting and fingering, so all you painters rejoice in drinking her delicious joy juice.

Overall, I give her 10/10, as she checks the box of non-commercial GFE plus PSE. She is not shy about looking at you directly when doing the deed, and her cute moans add to the atmosphere.

Looks: 10/10 Looks lovely, smiles a lot and gives off a positive vibe.
Body: 9.5/10 bakness 2 with no tummy fats. Nice big boobs and bubble ass.
French: 10/10, DFK throughout. She seems to enjoy it and would initiate it from start to finish.
BBJ: 10/10. Wet slurpy BBBJ, DT and looks directly at you for your reaction. She enjoys being painted.
FJ: 9.5/10. Cute moans, DFK. She prefers cowgirl with grinding motion where she can cum easily.
Old 29-07-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rabakboi529 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint from CF

https://img33.picturelol.com/th/49000/v5d0sqcei30x.jpg

Recently kenna landmine from other stable so I decided to go for a lady with an established track record. Booked 1s first just in case, but I’ve had a couple of bookings with CF before and they have never disappointed.

My preferences are natural boobs, shaved pussy, good BBBJ and GFE and she checks all of these boxes.

Location: 5mins walk from nearby MRT, exact same apartment as one of CF’s ladies before. Discreet single apartment with privacy.

Looks: Looks just like pics with little to minimal edits, not model-like pretty but cute GND vibes that grow on you.

Body: As all her reviews mention, her she has ample boobs especially considering her petite 1.5m size. More than a handful, perky and natural full B cups. Clean shaved below.

Frenching: Started with catbath and moved up to my neck and let me initiate french. Didn’t shy away at all and went full on tongue fight throughout the whole session.

BBBJ: This was indeed legendary. She started by licking my balls all over (best part of a BJ) and slowly worked her way up. I don’t know what she did with her mouth and hands but it felt so good and I almost misfired. Nonetheless, keeping in mind her higher price tag, didn’t wanna waste a shot without fucking her first.

FJ: She started on top and we worked our way to missionary, doggy and missionary again. Best part was her moans were natural and not obnoxiously fake, makes you feel like you’re fucking your girlfriend or FWB. Unfortunately, due to her mindblowing BJ, I couldn’t last for long. Asked her to blow me again and ended with CIM. I almost never finish with oral so I guess that says a lot about her immaculate skills. To my surprise, upon checking the time, it had only been about 20mins into the session. Usually don’t finish that quickly with FLs.

GFE/Post-Workout: Had high expectations of her GFE due to other bros’ FRs. Was a little taken aback as she seemed quite cold at the beginning and didn’t really smile back. Didn’t think there’d be much chemistry post-session so I headed to the bathroom to wash up. She told me we still have some time, so I should relax for a little bit.

She sat beside me as I lied on the bed and caressed my thigh while chit chatting about life. She struck me as a well-spoken and well-educated girl. I asked her if she had a next customer because I wanted to extend another shot, but she said no because she wanted to eat - she had back to back customers all day and hadn’t eaten. I guess this explained her cold demeanour at the start of the session, but I still enjoyed the fuck and conversation afterwards.

May likely RTF as I can’t get enough of those BJ skills. Hopefully she stays around longer!
Old 29-07-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Mina from XF (old FR)

Looks: Can really pass off as Korean, looks late 20s
Boobs: Enhanced but nicely done
Frenching: Nope, not allowed
Painting: Loves it, but had to do abit of work to make her wet
BBBJ: Average, not much variations and weak suction
FJ: Quite average also, I did most of the work but she can really take a pounding in all diff positions.
GFE: Very chatty, easy to break ice and friendly.
RTF: Probably no, not my type but if you want to bonk a Korean next time, she is a good option
Old 29-07-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
FR for Sakura from RX

Looks: Pretty, Thai tan not much discount from photos. Beautiful eyes
Body: curves in the right places, got natural boobs and a bouncy ass.
Frenching: DFK passionately
Painting : Very sensitive, cums easily
BBBJ: pretty good, lots of variations, can DT and FF. Was quite gentle today with her.
FJ: Rode very well and fast, all while pulling me in for dfk. Swapped a few positions but the bed was really small so not ideal. But she was tight enough to keep my cock hard for more than 60 mins. Very wet.
GFE: Comms a bit weak but can manage.
RTF: Yes!
Old 29-07-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
mboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Bulgari, GMC

Looks: similar to photos.
Body: similar to photos. I would say Bakness 3? Good figure, curves.
Kissing: Yes
English: Good, can communicate
Boobs: Natural B
Catbath: Good, had a good time grinding with her while she licked me
BJ: Didn't do much, wanted to move on
FJ: tight, needed KY. Good stereo and expressions.
Overall: 8.5/10

Other reviews are legit. Key plus point here is that she seems genuinely wanting to please you - enthusiastic to take care of you, shower, and make sure that everything is good. Her massage is good as well, I enjoyed myself. Like an oasis of rest after a long week.

RTF: Too many other to try, but I didnt' regret finding her.
Old 29-07-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Teabagger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeabagger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeabagger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: NIL
Lady: Bulgari
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 8.5/10 (face is less sharp than photos but still pretty)
Body : 8/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: nil
DT: Yes
AR: no
AJ: no
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 9.5/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
She is extremely horny and loves the sex. She can do massage too. Her BBBJ technique is good too. Would rtf
Old 29-07-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 2
boooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud ofboooberman has much to be proud of

Penny of Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=penny

Looks: WYSIWYG, pretty babe. Will date to look at her even if I am with my gf that type

Body: slightly tall compared to my previous once. Nice long legs. Body is curvy. Nice hips and bum and natural Big C

Bbbj: was normal to me but v hard working

Fj: her assets is definitely her tities while riding on me. Siok scene.

Gfe: v touchy. Love it!
Old 29-07-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
invasion22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for gina flirtygirls
Looks: 7 discount abit from photo and abit more tanned
Body: 7 a some baby fats and a few stretch marks
Gfe: 10/10 can talk communicate and never once throughout the session felt commercial
Kiss: 10/10 permanently locked lips throughout the session, tounge fight, suck your tounge suck ur lips whatever u can think of.
Bj: 9/10 amazing bj dont know how she does it but felt like her tongue is a little tornado around ur small head. Easily misfire if u cant control or stop her.
Pussy: super wet after just kissing
Fj: 10/10 wild, unforgettable. Pussy was warm and relatively tight. Super wet so no ky needed
Massage: hidden talent she could do a very good massage. Turns out she worked as massue previously. Could find all the knots in my sholder and back

Definately reccomend bros to try
Old 29-07-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danlachey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FlirtyGirls

Aida

Overall worth the service and always cheery.

Looking to please you from the start till end.

Won't dissapoint you.

Not for boob lovers but she will overcompensate in other parts.

Wild girl and for people looking for pre milf.

Recommend to all bros to try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1