The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiangQiang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quick review on my 1st SPA experience in NZ .

Nia Face:9 youth is an advantage Body:9 petite body no fats no tummy Boobs:9 B size but perky firm type GFE:9 infinite frenching Service:8.5 lacks experience but accomdating Overall:9 definitely will RTF if she returns

I98 Face:9 with heavy makeup Body:8 Boobs:8.5 D okay abit sag GFE:10 Service:10 Overall:9 will RTF if got time

T22 Face:9.5 real looker that's why I book her Body:8.5 petite body firm butt Boobs:7 A cup sag abit not for boobs lover GFE:8 no kissing french , hug is okay Service:8 she's not feeling well but tries her best to please

Overall:6 she's not feeling well(coughing ) during the session was cut short and went to forced handjob after 3 positions I think could be at least 8 if she's well? What a waste.
Semi car flip I suppose.

Overall NZ spa is good but needs to increase on the amount of girls available (Less than 10 in active standby) , cleanliness of pools , replace toilet rolls in washroom and hire a new decent chef if they ever wants to compete with other spas .
Staff service attitude is great, I would still visit in the future if new girls are available.

I would say SPA experience is still much better than hotel overall.
No need worry about Photoshop .

Girls wise experience
Indonesia/laos > Thailand>Vietnam

That's all for now !
Old 07-11-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 17
lightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to alllightyears is a name known to all
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

anyone call for overnight at a hotel before? wonder if the big name hotels like Double Tree, Capri, Thistle or Renaissance allow girls to just go up to the room as guests....
Old 08-11-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanW View Post
Second time visit NZspa ;
This time try using English to write a review
Girl : T33
Look : 9/10 (beautiful as gem)
Body :8/10 (Slim body ,got tattoo on her back,natural A-cup size Boobs )
Service technique: 7/10 (moaning sound very aroused,can feel that she trying her best to do service)
Attitude:7/10 (talkative, friendly and her english is quite good )
Package : Overnight P1 (damage--rm900 with hotel room & facilities )

Visit Nz for second time this weekend, staff over there are all mild-mannered ,so feel free ask them if brother got any question;For the food, this time try the Wat Dan Hor ,taste ok but not good enough compare to normal hawker’s. I suggest Brothers try the Toast of their Kitchen, that one quite good, crunchy and taste good.

By the way,this time finally got chance to stay overnight with T33, i am so excited to be honest(t33 looks so beautiful
First,i bring her back to my room from Nz spa after 10pm(overnight usually start after 10pm),we chit chat and shower first, i found out she is quite talkative during our conversation.
Then we start our main job (no need to describe lah~ im sure brother can do better than me haha)

! But ! everything seems well before we finish our ‘first shot’,after our first round(i havent come out yet)i suggest her to rest a bit then we continue.
But i dont know why she fall asleep after i come back from washroom. I understand maybe she too tired(?)so i let her sleep first and hope we can finish our job in later morning(as i mention just now ,i havent come yet TwT)
So.... i try my best to convince myself go sleep first and we can do one more time later....
After 6hour ,i wake up first and straight to washroom brush my teeth. she then wake up and go washroom also,as i hope we can start our second round,she dressed up and pack her thing and say goodbye to me......?!
(I was like .... Are you serious?! at the moment)
All my mood suddenly drop to zero at the moment she tell me goodbye.....

I dont know its my problem or not.....maybe we got misunderstanding ?or maybe she dont like me?or maybe its my fault that i didnt tell her clearly that we need a ‘second round’ before she going back....?

In a nutshell, i spend rm900 on a girl ,but at the end i need to do it myself.....

Last but not least, i have to say it is quite Disapointed in this second time OVN experience.....
Maybe i will try one more time with other girl next time
8 hours 3 shot you basically cannot sleep unless you finish all shots else high risk overslept since minimum ppl need 7hours of sleep.
I suppose that's what they counting on to shortchange you , your lack of experience.

So far I read better ovn experience is outcall 12hr kind .
Old 09-11-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 3
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mandy for outcall 12hrs overnight on 4 nov.

Face 7/10 (still acceptable bah... still ok for her age but not really my type i guess)
Body 7/10 (super skinny, the skinnest ovn girl i ever had)
Boob -/- small B with dark nips
BBBJ -/- i cannot comment as not long enough to evaluate, explain below
FJ 9/10 her stamina is crazy
GFE: -/- A person you can chat and confide in rather.

Mandy was my 4th backup as my 1st choice (Michel) suddenly had skin issue so last min need to change. Then 2nd backup (DD) from laos is a hot stuff so already booked. 3rd backup (Zindy) new thai girl also booked.

Mandy is from bangkok so has the typical thai tan. She is actually 30yo instead of 27yo. Height is 167cm, weight 42kg and B boob cup. Saw her past photo... incredibly beautiful oh my gosh. If she look as she was 5yrs ago, i confirm head over heels for her and for sure will be one of the top girls in JB. But she had given birth before. Daugther 6yo alr, quite a cute girl from photo. Father is a taiwanese.

She is damn chatty. The most chatty girl i had came across as well. So u will need to be assertive if u book her otherwise will chat until not enough time to complete your number of shots and the interval rest time. But if you prefer a confidant, she is the best choice.

Anw, i picked her up at 11pm. Car door opened and she exited from the car. Already started chatting from then non stop all the way till inside house. Inside house, sat down and chat again for 30mins, went to fridge and took some beer continue chatting until about 4am plus... omg talked non stop for 5hrs... she can hold intellectual and interesting convo. She is fluent in english and chinese (studied in taiwan for 3yrs+).

By then i cannot tahan already, falling asleep. So i finally managed to stop her and ask that we go shower and start with 1st shot. Showered together then proceed to bed. On the bed, she started chatting again. Her convo was not super bad, in fact it wad intriguing but cannot.. i still need to release. So managed to stopped her again and finally got into action. Im too tired to do foreplay so went straight to her giving me heads. I dont want to drag already so she bbbj me abit only and i told her to stop as my lil bro is ready for action. She told me "i can actually go for way longer". But i dont want to delay alr lol. So chop chop, caps on, do in doggy and finish in missionary.

Went to shower. Slightly refreshed after shower and there is still 2 cans of beer left. So i told her might as well finish it and go sleep. So we chat again, managed to finish the last 2 cans of beer and went to sleep at 6am... goodness..

I woke up at 9.15am to go prep my bathtub and soak myself in it with epsom bathsalt and finished with shower at 1010am. Woke her up, she nua abit more then went to wash up as well. We continued the morning 2nd shot with the same as last night 1st shot... but this time, she bbbj longer and the licking of balls really feels quite shiok. Started with her on top switching between grinding and humping, then to doggy and finished in missionary. Showered and sent her off at 11am.

Abit sian becos i usually go for at least 3 release for 12hr ovn. Should have stopped her and went for the 1st shot after an hour or 2 of chatting, so got few hours of rest for 2nd shot before sleep. Then next morning 3rd shot...

I would recommend her if you are not just focusing on fucking but would prefer a confidant or a chatting buddy.. she really can hold conversion very well.

Dmg: 950rm + 90 transport
Rtf: no bah but only is becos she is not really my type thats all. All the rest are still alright.

Wont be able to contribute any FR in JB for next 2 months as Nov i will be away overseas for holiday and Dec on mob manning, cannot go overseas.
Old 09-11-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBB View Post
Mandy for outcall 12hrs overnight on 4 nov.

Face 7/10 (still acceptable bah... still ok for her age but not really my type i guess)
Body 7/10 (super skinny, the skinnest ovn girl i ever had)
Boob -/- small B with dark nips
BBBJ -/- i cannot comment as not long enough to evaluate, explain below
FJ 9/10 her stamina is crazy
GFE: -/- A person you can chat and confide in rather.

Mandy was my 4th backup as my 1st choice (Michel) suddenly had skin issue so last min need to change. Then 2nd backup (DD) from laos is a hot stuff so already booked. 3rd backup (Zindy) new thai girl also booked.

Mandy is from bangkok so has the typical thai tan. She is actually 30yo instead of 27yo. Height is 167cm, weight 42kg and B boob cup. Saw her past photo... incredibly beautiful oh my gosh. If she look as she was 5yrs ago, i confirm head over heels for her and for sure will be one of the top girls in JB. But she had given birth before. Daugther 6yo alr, quite a cute girl from photo. Father is a taiwanese.

She is damn chatty. The most chatty girl i had came across as well. So u will need to be assertive if u book her otherwise will chat until not enough time to complete your number of shots and the interval rest time. But if you prefer a confidant, she is the best choice.

Anw, i picked her up at 11pm. Car door opened and she exited from the car. Already started chatting from then non stop all the way till inside house. Inside house, sat down and chat again for 30mins, went to fridge and took some beer continue chatting until about 4am plus... omg talked non stop for 5hrs... she can hold intellectual and interesting convo. She is fluent in english and chinese (studied in taiwan for 3yrs+).

By then i cannot tahan already, falling asleep. So i finally managed to stop her and ask that we go shower and start with 1st shot. Showered together then proceed to bed. On the bed, she started chatting again. Her convo was not super bad, in fact it wad intriguing but cannot.. i still need to release. So managed to stopped her again and finally got into action. Im too tired to do foreplay so went straight to her giving me heads. I dont want to drag already so she bbbj me abit only and i told her to stop as my lil bro is ready for action. She told me "i can actually go for way longer". But i dont want to delay alr lol. So chop chop, caps on, do in doggy and finish in missionary.

Went to shower. Slightly refreshed after shower and there is still 2 cans of beer left. So i told her might as well finish it and go sleep. So we chat again, managed to finish the last 2 cans of beer and went to sleep at 6am... goodness..

I woke up at 9.15am to go prep my bathtub and soak myself in it with epsom bathsalt and finished with shower at 1010am. Woke her up, she nua abit more then went to wash up as well. We continued the morning 2nd shot with the same as last night 1st shot... but this time, she bbbj longer and the licking of balls really feels quite shiok. Started with her on top switching between grinding and humping, then to doggy and finished in missionary. Showered and sent her off at 11am.

Abit sian becos i usually go for at least 3 release for 12hr ovn. Should have stopped her and went for the 1st shot after an hour or 2 of chatting, so got few hours of rest for 2nd shot before sleep. Then next morning 3rd shot...

I would recommend her if you are not just focusing on fucking but would prefer a confidant or a chatting buddy.. she really can hold conversion very well.

Dmg: 950rm + 90 transport
Rtf: no bah but only is becos she is not really my type thats all. All the rest are still alright.

Wont be able to contribute any FR in JB for next 2 months as Nov i will be away overseas for holiday and Dec on mob manning, cannot go overseas.
Hotel Photoshop is liddat one .Age also must add 3-5 years.
I tried her before I would rate her higher ~8.5 cause her communication skills are really good but I probably wouldn't chat with a hooker abt her family especially husband or children hahaha .
Also not a good idea to drink too much alcohol as it makes you sleepy and decrease sex drive for both parties.

Actually her type is idea for 12hr ovn cause almost zero communication barriers .

No time to try PP/zindy yet also now focusing on doing SPA FR .

Skipping hotel until next year .
Old 17-11-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
diochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR - around Oct 2023
Face 8.5 (Fair skin, quite pretty)
Body 8 (Fair skin and quite small size, ABIT beer belly)
Boob 7.5 (feels more like 34B than 34C, real)
BBBJ 7.5 (feels good but not the best)
FJ 8 (see below)
GFE: -/- (see below - probably on the lower side)

She wasn't actually working that day as I tried booking the previous day, agent told me she's working so I changed to her. Hotel was nearby so she reached around 9.50pm instead of the usual 10-11pm. She speaks some mandarin but isn't too good at it - sometimes uses google translate.

She wasn't too chatty at first but I told her I had some beer. She said she actually had cramps since few days back and shouldn't be drinking, but did so anyway. So we started drinking at the dining area with some packet of peanuts. She vapes and then started video-calling her friends at another hotel (I think it was DD, Ticky & QQ? - three of them were drinking in their room) She actually loves drinking and prefer Heineken (had Carlsberg). After finishing the beer, she went to take a shower first & clean up & I followed soon after. Didn't manage to shower together throughout, all separate.

At the bedroom, she started teasing and did some BBBJ before going to the main action. Caps on and I started with missionary -> cowgirl -> doggy then finally finishing off in missionary. She may leave lovebites on your neck so better tell her upfront if you don't want these. French kiss is a plus in my book. Didn't try fingering or painting. She also has a trimmed bush below, not sure about now.

Rested up a bit then tried for 2nd shot, didn't manage to finish so we washed up and slept. She doesn't like aircon but she likes sleeping completely naked.

I woke up around 8.30am and washed up. She was still sleeping but I started hugging her and she woke up then started on 3rd shot after she went to toilet to wash up. I went to the living hall and she came to sit with me. As it was close to 1015, she asked me if she could call the driver. She rested her head on my lap while waiting for the driver and left shortly after.

Damage : 950+60 (12h + outcall)
RTF : probably not? will try other Laos first (DD soon)
Old 19-11-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Finally took the plunge and booked an exotic meat after several prompts from her agent.
Took the 60 min session and got rm100 discount as regular of her stable. But still ex @ rm1500... but never mind coz seldom eat such exotic meat.

Susan from Russia.
Location - 5* hotel near CIQ
SYT - she claims to be 21
Tall, slim, well toned body with creamy white complexion
Natural C boobs
Shaven pussy
Can speak english
DFK no problem
Action starts in shower with playtime in bathtub (yes her hotel room comes with bathtub) followed by soapy B2B front & back.
Dried up and proceed to bed... CBJ, Catbath, 69... she loves DATY and finally start action. She's very wet and did Cowgal, missionary and doggy. Managed to thumbdrive her asshole while doggy when she suddenly asked "want fuck my ass?".... but need to top up rm500. I baulk at the price and declined and since I almost on the way so just quicken my pace and rammed her hard. Shot my load shortly after.
She removed my condom and cleaned my dick.... and then hug me to lie down and rest. I looked at the time and 60 mins was oredi up but she said never mind.... next customer is another 30 mins later so she hug me tighter and we both rested for the bext 20 mins before washing up.
Overall rm1500 well spent and I probably will RTF her again if she returns to JB.
Old 20-11-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post

Finally took the plunge and booked an exotic meat after several prompts from her agent.
Took the 60 min session and got rm100 discount as regular of her stable. But still ex @ rm1500... but never mind coz seldom eat such exotic meat.

Susan from Russia.
Location - 5* hotel near CIQ
SYT - she claims to be 21
Tall, slim, well toned body with creamy white complexion
Natural C boobs
Shaven pussy
Can speak english
DFK no problem
Action starts in shower with playtime in bathtub (yes her hotel room comes with bathtub) followed by soapy B2B front & back.
Dried up and proceed to bed... CBJ, Catbath, 69... she loves DATY and finally start action. She's very wet and did Cowgal, missionary and doggy. Managed to thumbdrive her asshole while doggy when she suddenly asked "want fuck my ass?".... but need to top up rm500. I baulk at the price and declined and since I almost on the way so just quicken my pace and rammed her hard. Shot my load shortly after.
She removed my condom and cleaned my dick.... and then hug me to lie down and rest. I looked at the time and 60 mins was oredi up but she said never mind.... next customer is another 30 mins later so she hug me tighter and we both rested for the bext 20 mins before washing up.
Overall rm1500 well spent and I probably will RTF her again if she returns to JB.
Wow jb rarely got Europe ones . Care to share telegram or agent contact?
Old 21-11-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangQiang69 View Post
Wow jb rarely got Europe ones . Care to share telegram or agent contact?
Actually it not rare anymore...... now we can have exotic dishes from all over the world come to JB almost weekly.

This week's flavour is from Korea.

Also akan datang is JAV actress although agent has not indicated her identity yet.
Old 21-11-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

New arrivals today...... exotic dishes from Korea.
Misu is 100% authentic Korean.
Jessica is mixture of Korean / Vietnam.
Both are located at Tebrau area...... 10 mins from CIQ.

* I am not their agent or OKT..... please book via their stable. Link is in the JB thread.
Old 21-11-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow which stable is that?
Old 22-11-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Another new Korean arrival from same stable..... Tebrau area.

Old 22-11-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster

Fans of JAV...... there will be an JAV actress arriving this friday (24.11.23) for filming / photoshoot in JB.
Work should be wrapped up in 3 days and she has 2 days free n easy own time.
She is available during those 2 days but only limited slots.

1200-1400 hrs
1500-1700 hrs
1800-2000 hrs
2100-2300 hrs

1200-1400 hrs
1500-1700 hrs
1800-2000 hrs

Each session is 2 hrs and damages for each session is rm3000 x 2 shots.

* I am not her agent or OKT.... those interested can PM me for her agent's contact. Make your booking through him.

Old 22-11-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster

Location will be in 5 star hotel in Desaru.... incall only no outcalls.

Old 22-11-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Another new Korean arrival from same stable..... Tebrau area.

2nd pic is fake you can source from Google.

So far FR is meh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1