The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
delsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Just got back from Giant Tampines. There's this SYT promoter for Bailey's at the Liquor Section. Low neck blouse showing half cleavage. Chatted with her while she offer a mini cup of bailey's irish cream. Keep bioing her boobs, at least a C-cup. Found out she's Cindy from LaSelle Arts doing Fashion Design. Anyone from Laselle here can share her FB?
Old 19-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
beachboyz30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
658B, Jurong West Child Care Centre.
There's this Chinese Teacher inside this child care centre.
She's somewhere on the meaty side (20%)
The titts is close to.....Volley Ball....
It's those NTUC childcare...very hard to take a sneak peek inside...how u manage it?
Old 19-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At compasspoint Singtel shop, there is this minah pasting the screen protector, damn big, and wearing Milk Shake T.

Wat a T haha...

Not sure has anyone posted before though,
Old 19-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrZork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rivervale mall, stationary shop at level 1, got a chinese MILF, petite size but boobs are quite big and firm, wearing a black low cut spaghetti strap dress.

rivervale mall, spectacle shop at level 2, got a chinese 20+ girl, wearing black short skirt + tight top + high heel, very steamy feel.
Old 20-05-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Inside bugis street there is this food street, this is a stall called crepe2u, check out the lady manning the stall, got c i think. Some more the stall flatform higher than ground, she need to bend forward when passing crepe to customers, woohoooo
Old 20-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Gonenow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check out the pinay lady at level 3 of taka mens dept Takashimaya formal wear is the brand. She always wears long sleeve pink shirt. Its tight because of her big boobs probably a C. Enjoy!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
delsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just finish dinner with OC at Serangoon North Ave 1. Faster rush home to post my sighting.

Wife wanted to eat Thai food, so we proceed to this Authentic Thai Restaurent at Serangoon North Ave 1. Saw a short queue. So LL have to join in. After browsing at the menu, turn around and saw this Milf, abt late 30s of age, daughter abt 7-9 yrs old , standing behind us. 1st impression is, she looks like a HK actress, Sonija Kwok. Even my wife agree. How my wife know, I'll tell later. What caught my eyes were her massive pair of tits. They look soft and huge. Waitress came and ask her, table for how many? SHe replied 3. Sianz...hubby coming. Then saw a fat guy came n talk to her. Wah lau, so chio yet hubby so fat. Eavesdrop on their conversation, Ohh,,friend nia. Turn around and saw, fatso also bioing her boobs. LoL! Anyway, throughout dinner, cannot stop bioing her coz her table is next to ours. I know she noticed that I kept bioing at her. How not to bio when you got a Milf with massive boobs in tight blouse and wearing hotpants with heels having dinner sitting on next table. After dinner, spotted her again with daughter walking towards Blk 141. ANy bros staying ard there? LoL
Old 02-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DOUBLE CONFIrmed CHOP AND STAMPED!!!!! WOOOO LALA!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
At compasspoint Singtel shop, there is this minah pasting the screen protector, damn big, and wearing Milk Shake T.

Wat a T haha...

Not sure has anyone posted before though,
Old 02-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 05-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWINGER888 View Post
bro,

u staying nearby ? u should take a look at the lady boss selling otah and lasi lemak shop there is a mention of her in one of the thread hot milf

there is also another prc lady serving zi char which is on the other side of the blk her boobs solid with tight t shirt and leggy as well talk to her when ordering coffee and understand she is married with a kid.

btw she really have those cfm look

cheers
otah lady after giving birth nvr get to see her already.
bookshop lady also not ard that day
but the prawn noodle helper is back. solid boobs again. bounce when she walks.really alluring.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sille is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
Bro, u also another MILF lover
Serious,prawn noodle helper back? she must be late 30s or early 40s.. couple of yrs ago,she used to be masseur if we r toking abt same person.. tink her name is Xiao Qin .. nice soft boobs. must go and recce her..

Yah,the bookshop lady and otah lady long no more..
Nw mi jian kueh lady is the most precious there..haha
Old 17-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
calvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hot new chick spoted.
Syt with short blond hair and nice rack I estimate to be a C cupper
Was passing by and spoted her...end up buying a host of cakes and stuffs which I dun even eat. She has a very naughty yet sweet voice.

Shop : awfully chocolate

Bros nearby can go check her out...dun fall for her kc and end up buying chocolate cakes like me >.<
Old 19-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Raisin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is not about sighting a busty lady but a young lady with nice shapely legs. Two weeks ago, was at a bakery at Blk 113 Toa Payoh Lor 1 just outside Braddell Mrt. Saw a female helper, probably close to 20. She was wearing a polo tee with rolled-up sleeves. Tall, fair, slim, shapely legs, golden hair. Face-wise, she has some pimples or something but overall very desirable especially when you see those shapely legs of hers. Initially thought that she was from China. But when she raised her arms to arrange the bread, saw that her armpit was perfectly shaven. Usually I see bakery assistants have a bit of armpit hair. But this one is different. So I suspect she must be a poly or uni grad working part-time to earn some pocket money, or she is the boss's daughter. Seeing her long slender legs and perfect armpit made my day. Not sure whether she is busty though.
Old 13-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

good sightings all of your bros!
Old 13-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
almighty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sille View Post
Serious,prawn noodle helper back? she must be late 30s or early 40s.. couple of yrs ago,she used to be masseur if we r toking abt same person.. tink her name is Xiao Qin .. nice soft boobs. must go and recce her..

Yah,the bookshop lady and otah lady long no more..
Nw mi jian kueh lady is the most precious there..haha
Didnt see the prawn helper when i was there, but saw the mi jian kueh lady. Seem young & look like viet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1