The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
hunter168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Day 1 – 13/10/2011

Bangkok is going to be flooded as the hot topic before my trip. BKK raining everyday, people stock up the foods and drinks, bla bla bla… Who cares?? Many thai girls are expecting us is my main concern. During these 4 days in BKK, scattered rain everyday even thunderstorm.
1st time take MAS and do the connecting from JB-KL-BKK. The flight touched down at 1015am local time. Proceeded to check-in hotel in Sukhumvit, and made my 1st stop at Angel Massage, Soi 24/1. Reached at around 2pm, saw my lovely Tuna and she remembered me, wave her and she thought I wanted to take her. So sorry Tuna, I would try others this time. Feel embarrassing to her. I took Helen this times, she is very talkative and friendly. Can speak very well mandarin, she said she worked at JB & Cheras before.

Venue: Angel Massage
Name: Helen
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 Slim
Boobs: C handful
Cathbath: 5/10
Fingering: Didn’t try
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
AR: No
CIM: Cannot, she said only for BF or husband
French Kisses: Didn’t try
Massage: 7/10 Lotion Massage
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 800 Lotion Massage + 1500 FJ + 20 Coke + 200 tips
Duration: 1 and half hour
RTF: No, so many to try

After the session, back to hotel for a nap. Woke up at 5pm, went to Erawan Shrine as I always do for my every BKK trip and dinner. Headed to Amsterdam at around 7pm, the lineup was very good, at least 6.5/10 & above. Choose S?? (forgotten), she is pretty and attraction for me. Straight to the room, TCSS, she able to speak not bad English, SOP as usual.

Venue: Amsterdam
Number: S?? (Forgotten)
Name: Forgotten
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: D
Cathbath: 3/10
CBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
CIM: No
French Kiss: Yes
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 3100 FJ+ 140 drinks + 200 tips
RTF: Yes. She is pretty

Had some beer at NEP RB4 & RB2. For me, RB4 has the best quality of girls among the AGG bars. Spot a SYT with tag#26, very sweet, slim and short. A farang took and BF her before I take action. Bloody hell. Thunderstorm was outside as couldn’t go anywhere so moved to RB2 for second beer. The girls’ qualities were average 3/10 only. Finished a shinga and back to hotel sleep.
Old 25-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
hunter168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day 2 – 14/10/2011

It was raining the whole midnight until the morning. Decided to do a thai massage, basket, raining again. Carrying an umbrella is a must. Finished thai massage, lunch, thought to visit MP again. Went to Emmanuelle at around 4pm. The lineups so so only, quite disappointed until L18 appeared. Mamasan keep pushing L18 said she does hardcore, very good service. Ok fine, just take her. When in the room, I started to regret. L18 has not bad look especially she smile, she is the most popular girl rated in www.thaimassagemodel.com. However, she has attitude problem. I found we have communication problem, not because her thai English, she said she despised my English. She complained me why my English has those ‘la’ word. Why must I learn ‘Singlish’ from Singaporean. I replied this is our culture. Ok, nvm. I asked her why you look no mood, then she said that I am the one who make her no mood, don’t want to talk to her, so quiet, said I am so ego WTF!!! Am I wrong as I just used to be quiet?? In order not to spoil my mood, I tried to clam myself down and tried nicely to her, tried to talk more to her. I thought I am so stupid. No choice. What to do. I already paid 3500 downstair for this bitch and I must fuck her gao gao later. She said she graduated from UK, I asked where is the place, she didn’t want to tell me as she answered me I will not know the place, what for to tell me. FUCK!!! When she massages me, I told her that I have my foot muscle painful, try not too hard. I am not sure whether her ear got problem or my voice too soft, ended up she answered my “Yea, I know, I know I have a pair of huge breast”. WTF again!!! Sian half already. This girl will clean you every single of your skin. The most bath stuffs she has that I ever seen if compare to others MP’s girl. Dettol, shower gel, teeth brush, bla bla bla. It took more than 1 hour to shower. On the bed, the sound system of this girl is horny. This girl moans loud with ‘Darling, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me’. I think this is what mamasan hardcore mean. Grabbed her breast gao gao, fucked her gao gao. A very wild session, tried many position but I couldn’t cum until the phone ringing so ended up with HJ. I left happy with my performance, not for the bitch.

Venue: Emmanuelle
Number: L18 (can refer to www.thaimassagemodel.com)
Name: Peck
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: E or F huge
Cathbath: 4/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
CIM: Cannot due to hygiene issue
Massage: 5/10
GFE: 2/10 (2 points for she patiently HJ me until I cum, no rush)
Damage: 3500 FJ + 150 Drinks
Duration: over normal 1 and half hour, I think another 20 mins more.

The weather was bad on the evening, thunderstorm again. Took my dinner at sukhumvit area and wait the rain turns to drizzling. I like to visit BKK MP actually so had wasting no time, I moved on to La Belle, Phetchaburi after my dinner. Formally was Monalisa but long time ago. La Belle was renamed after the renovation and new management. Bro who can correct me if I am wrong. Entered, the girls selection were wide, around 20 girls on the sofa + few sit close to the bar. I chose girl S82, paid and proceeded to the room. Nice, new & cozy room. The girl was good. Average look but very good attitude and good girl friend experience.

Venue: La Belle
Number: S82 (can refer to www.thaimassagemodel.com)
Name: Ae
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: A
Cathbath: 5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
CIM: Didn’t ask
Massage: 5/10
GFE: 8.5/10
Damage: 2700 FJ + 60 Drinks + 200 tips
Duration: 1 and half hour

It was still raining. The MRT station has temporary closed few exists to prevent flood. Moved on to the Soi CowBoy, Shark to have some beer. Girls rate average were 4.5/10, spot a SYT but she has not interested to come over my seat. Fine, left and went to Spice Girl, none of the girls were up to my standard and expensive beer THB180. Finished it and back to hotel and sleep.
Old 25-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Chances are slim. The Thais are desperately storing up food and drinks for this coming weekend due to high tide. I have been to various big c, tesco for past weeks. No mama n bottle drinking water, not much can food, biscuit and even women bread also shortage.

If u can't find bottle drinking water, then tap water will do the wonder, just boil it and hopefully they dun cut off the water supplier to your tirak's apartment.
I also been to various Big C n Tesco n I was quite shocked to see almost 70% of the shelves empty .... Big Bonus for the MGM staff coming year end...the only shelf that I saw fully pack is Dog & Cat food .... .. Btw the rain will welcome u in Pattaya ... Had a great time last night at walking street...
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam13 View Post
i don't know why everybody craving for bottle water?
boil the tap water then. i seen many water filter machine on many condo or apartment, don't they get water from there?
some restaurant selling a small bottle singha mineral water with 70B and normally it only cost 10B at 7-11, WTF??
u see bro , this is not Singapore where you can just drink without boiling the tap water ...even if u boil the tap water over here , it is still risky to drink ...n r u sure that the small bottle of singha is mineral water ? It is soda water if I am not wrong ... Soda water for mixtures ...
Old 25-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Saw news that the airport is flooding. Bkk bros can update is flights still as norm and mrt to ratchada still running? Tomorrow I shall launch my attack to kruntep.. Can't help wondering, am I the only one going there, or can I make it there finally..
Old 25-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nozila is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I guess my plans to visit bangkok early nov is over. this flooding isnt going away anytime soon.
Old 25-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
Saw news that the airport is flooding. Bkk bros can update is flights still as norm and mrt to ratchada still running? Tomorrow I shall launch my attack to kruntep.. Can't help wondering, am I the only one going there, or can I make it there finally..
that is old airport
but not really good time to bangok in this period of time
shall back in tomorrow evening
hope able make it in time
Old 26-10-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
slowhands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The problem is once the water floods your area, water n electricity supply might be cut. So a lot of Thai, store up bottles of drinking water and instant food unless u think it is ok to boil the flood water.
Bros, this link below has the proper advise on how to sterilise your water. Those who are affected in Thailand please take note.

The iodine part was what I learnt during the last big tsunami. Many relief workers in the disaster area were using iodine and chlorine tabs to sterilise questionable water. The taste is strong but it is safe. Also, you can get some filter paper from coffee machines to filter particles out, if your tap water is sandy or dirty.

You can get iodine from pharmacies easily. Also, try to get the chlorine tabs from the pharmacies unless they are sold out. Bleach is any plain household bleach.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2050318_sterilize-water.html

I hope all the bros out there in thailand/BKK will be safe in the coming difficult weeks. Take care of yourselves!
Old 26-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
slowhands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forgot to add: you can start to make some "preserved" water the same way. Put some bleach or chlorine in clean water that you can still get now and bottle them up before tap water gets disrupted. The water should be able to keep for a few weeks.

Add a tad bit more chlorine or iodine. Later when you open the bottle, let it air a bit for the iodine and chlorine taste to evaporate. Think of letting red wine breath before you drink it for the sulphur dioxide to evaporate.

These are real, practical and doable things that has been done before.
Old 26-10-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nozila View Post
I guess my plans to visit bangkok early nov is over. this flooding isnt going away anytime soon.
If die die can't change flights then detour to Pattaya. Its not flooded and some bros heading there to camp until flood waters subside.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-10-2011, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post
However, she has attitude problem. I found we have communication problem, not because her thai English, she said she despised my English. She complained me why my English has those ‘la’ word. Why must I learn ‘Singlish’ from Singaporean.

Formally was Monalisa but long time ago. La Belle was renamed after the renovation and new management. Bro who can correct me if I am wrong.
555+ she must have had bad experience with Sillyporean customers in the past? Usually the ones the establishment are so keen to push r the lousy ones with little customers (unfortunate of u to find out why). Hope u gave that prissy england-thai wannabe a good hard fuck. And yes, La Belle was the former Mona Lisa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
...n r u sure that the small bottle of singha is mineral water ? It is soda water if I am not wrong ... Soda water for mixtures ...
Singha do have their water in either plastic (at 7s') or glass (usually at restaurants) bottles.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-10-2011, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Morning of Oct. 26,

Still no floods in Ratchada-HuayKwang and Sukhumit area , come on down, wet pussies are waiting to be rescued! Just bring your own bottled water! If you have bottled water for me, it's a plus!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
CaligulaGaius is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCaligulaGaius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Morning of Oct. 26,

Still no floods in Ratchada-HuayKwang and Sukhumit area , come on down, wet pussies are waiting to be rescued! Just bring your own bottled water! If you have bottled water for me, it's a plus!
So it looks like Ratchada-HuayKwang and Sukhumit area should be ok.
Old 26-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter168 View Post
BKK raining everyday, people stock up the foods and drinks, bla bla bla… Who cares?? Many thai girls are expecting us is my main concern.
haha bro i also thinking ........but then if i go BKK now at airport the immigration for sure look at me and think "you dirty horny man even now no water to drink shops all half empty you still want to come here and fuck FLs?!?!??"
Old 26-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nozila is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Even if the areas are ok . Cancelled flights and flooded airports will be the next obstacle.
Old 26-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!! may be the immigration officials wearing diving goggles to greet you at the airport...bros, head north of bangkok!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1