The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 18-08-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Girl: Alice
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998251

Early morning before going temple to pray, decided to visit Alice. Found her to be pretty and alluring and bro chai confirmed that her service is really good.

Msg bro chai for the slot I wanted and made my way down. When I reached, msg for her room number and a while later, I got it. Made my way to her room, knocked on the door and a chio bu opened it. Ok, there is a slight discount from the photos. She’s a bit more meaty in person but definitely not fat or plump.

Service was quite normal. Had a bath, bbbj in the bathroom, back to the bed, some more power bbbj and ass rimming. Bonking her was fantastic. Super stereo sound + tight and wet pussy. After my first round, I saw a large wet patch where her delicious hole was.

Went to bathe again, rested a while and proceeded for the 2nd shot which was great as well. Did her in doggy this time and it was tight, wet and vacuum like. Very soon I unloaded my 2nd shot and she bathed me thoroughly and I dressed up, paid her and left.

Sorry for the short FR as I have to rush to the temple. 😂 Anyway she is really good. You won’t regret booking her.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Catbath: 8.5/10
AR: 8.5/10
Doggy: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10
Stereo Moaning: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Worth to rtf: Yup
Old 18-08-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi to all bros ! Anyone have any recommendations for lady that have milk ? Have a fetish for that .. thanks 🙏
Old 18-08-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 2
sadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hanna of Lust365
Saw her on TG and here is my review for our bonk session.

Looks - 8.5/10 prettier in person. Photos don't give her beauty justice

Body - 9/10 petite, quite toned

French - 8.5/10 soft kisses. No rushing

Bbbj - 9/10 blows were done passionately. She ensured all parts of it will be given enough attention including my balls

Fj - 9/10 her riding skills is something worth to lust for. Tempo went fast and slow. Sometimes deep and sometimes her hole just making circles on the top part. Super love it. Service oriented and can follow instructions.

Rtf - yes
Old 18-08-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rovap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model Name: Sunny
https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Okt: solid transaction. My always to go to if i want solid service
Looks: 9/10 undeniably pretty
Body: 9/10 petite
Boobs: 8.5/10 perky, cute nipples, very suckable
Bbbj: 8.5/10 good at it. Not super crazy but good
Fj: 9/10 tight and super super wet
Massage: 9/10 good massage to end

Rtf: yes

Old 18-08-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 23
Kraken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKraken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Julie by Terminal21

Just exit her place and on my way back posting this. Damn it was hard as fuck to get a schedule with her, several times asked Okt always no slot Sian... Really intrigue with her popularity. Upon seeing and experience her myself, the hype was indeed true. Big natural boobs, bubbly ass, smooth skin, no tattoos seen, will melt into you like you're her boyfriend/sugar daddy. The whole session was sensual making love, missionary I took it slow while devouring her giant boobs. It was one of the best cum I had... Slow steady n intense. Missed her pussy already, bros who want to book her can do advance booking asap. Cheers
Old 18-08-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyPink View Post

Girl: Alice
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998251

Early morning before going temple to pray, decided to visit Alice. Found her to be pretty and alluring and bro chai confirmed that her service is really good.

Sorry for the short FR as I have to rush to the temple. �� Anyway she is really good. You won’t regret booking her.
4D, Toto, Big Sweep etc, all you can win naa.

Last edited by kristie009; 20-08-2024 at 10:43 PM.
Old 18-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Her last day if I remember correctly should be on 27 or 28. So you should have enough time to arrange a rtf session with her.
I thought she just jumped ship from another stable, haven't even earned enough money to buy anything. How to go back home, bro?

Old 18-08-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funtimesonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=amber

Amber from Silkstockings is the type of chick you see in the street and most likely you will steal repeated glances.. long hair, sweet face, smily bubbly

Her body is young and good.
They are natural and when you fondle those boobies.. great time spent with Amber as she will make you feel at ease.
2 shots requested and delivered
with her super attitude..

treat her nice and she'll treat you even better
thanks bro for the arrangements.
Old 18-08-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to behold

FoxyThai's Pim

True to nursing costume pic posted by sir Raylala36
Enhanced tits, trimmed pussy
Bak 2, well maintained figure
Has a 6yo back in Thailand, but I defo didn't think she looked like she has given birth before
Not hardcore fucking, more like going home to your partner who then rides you to climax
Old 18-08-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Snips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a session with Bee from PinkLady. Decided to try a new stable this time round.

Like what the other bro's FR mentioned, discount a bit from the photos. She's put on a few KG compared to the photos and her skin tone is the typical Thai tan. Also, you can kinda see it in her photos, her entire back from shoulder to ass is one huge tattoo.

Location is the usual area in the East. Theoretically there's ample roadside parallel parking but was quite crowded today so I had to circle around a bit before I found a public carpark nearby. For the actual location I just walked in and entered the lift, no registration required. Room was small but functional enough.

Service was pretty good, she was all smiles the moment I entered. SOP shower though she will personally dry you off. BBBJ was decent, and I'm someone who's very picky with BJs. Initially only did some light kissing, then slowly she starting biting and nibbling and after that evolved into frenching. No issues even though she had braces on.

Did her in missionary, cowgirl and doggy. No issues with accommodating multiple positions. Her boobs were great to suck and hold on to during cowgirl. Also, looks like her preference is doggy. Was pretty funny because after my 2nd shot, she got up and I discovered that she drooled a bit on the bed. We both had a good laugh.

Overall it was a good time. I very rarely manage to get 2 shots out, but she managed to coax it out of me. Also, she only speaks basic English so you might need to bust out Google Translate.
Old 18-08-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Joeneeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Maple from Milk Lovers few days back.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php...ighlight=maple

OKT very efficient (thank you bro). Location very accessible. I’m a bbbj lover, and maple got it incredibly right. I think she is the best. Better than Mini.

Looks - 9/10 (like pics, infact she look way prettier irl. Has that naughty milf look)
Body - 8/10 (right meat at the right place. Nice butt, she like it when I spank her. )
Boobs - 8/10 (natural perky boobs, sensitive at the nipple. I would if lick it if she is not.)
BBBJ - 888/10 (I had my fair-share of amazing bbbj from other FLs. Pim and Rita were few of them. But maple bj, was mind boggling. She gave a PSE slutty bbbj. It lasted for about 40 mins. She knows how to edge the dick. When I about to cum, she suck the balls sloppy. Total teaser. Let her saliva drip all over my balls. She had no complain when I face fuck her and she kept looking at me when I did that. Amazing bros. Should fucking try it.)
FJ - Didn’t try, as I was so into her bbbj and all I did was to see her eat like a boss. She blow me till I pop. The edging damn solid. And she likes to say ‘meow. Only manage to do one shot, rest of the time we chat.

Overall: Gonna get a rtf session soon. She is a nice lady. Treat her well and bring her some food. The rest will follow. Bbbj lovers, please go for it. Thanks again bro ML.
Old 18-08-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ineeednymph is Cool - loads of Potential

Yuri <---> Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=yuri

Looks/ 9 hot syt. Looks full grown ass woman. Very gorgeous
Age/ 22 yo to be exact
Body/ 9 petite
Boobs/ 9 big B. Very round and soft
Bbbj/ 9 soft moans while sucking me. Love when ever she makes that gag sound when she's getting deep. Hard working
Fj: 9 she's super horny. Like a fuck machine. Not that v wild.kijd though . But it's very passionate like fucking my gf after not seeing her for so long
Gfe: 9 high compatibility. Like real lover

Rtf is a must. Will make time for her
Old 18-08-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
rideonme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Tesla - Lust

Looks: About 90% to her pics, sweet pretty looks
Body: slender
Boobs: natural cups that she likes being squeezed
BJ: long and good suction
FJ: Quite commando
Service/GFE: Plenty of GFE and mandarin is good, not a time watcher and would have stayed longer but she was booked back to back till evening
RTF: if got the time and energy i will

Old 18-08-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998230

Flirtygirls Gucci

Have Rtf Gucci today. Sweet looking xxm just like your schooling days feel cfm syt.
Authentic B cup pointed nipples for zut zut.
French like no tomorrow..
Can speak English no need google translate.
Bbj solid can blow till you call stop.
Pussy also damn tasty allow licking and fingering.
FJ accommodate to all request position her stamina was good too and pussy was tight no KY needed. She enjoy being doggy.
Boss always have promotion for his girls look out on his tele.
Overall $130 2shot for two consecutive days money well spent. Left room a happy man will cfm rtf.
Old 18-08-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 5
malahotpot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymalahotpot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR: Palmy (Rollypolly)

Had palmy today, as other previously mentioned, quite quiet and not a chatter but that was fine with me. Looks are as advertised and she's very hardworking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1