The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-04-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2550 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist123 View Post
i dont get good vibe from VN girls
Old 26-04-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25231 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Visited this Cantonese-speaking lass from Macau recently.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/angelbaby-massage/

Location: Walking distance from purple/blue line. No place to sit while waiting for your turn. Lives alone (even though I read that she was sharing the unit).

Looks: The room was dim but she resembles the pics in the ad.

Massage: I love hard massages and she delivered a very enjoyable bone-cracking session. She was very hardworking, massaging me from head to toes and fingers using her knees, elbows, palms and thumbs. She is friendly but doesn't talk much, which is a plus for me, but may not be suitable for bros that prefer a good conversationist.

Sensual: Topless with a skirt, which was quite a turn off. Boobs were manmade and hard. Nipples should be sensitive as she kept moving my hands to her pussy during roaming. HJ was done in a reverse cowgirl/69 position but what I wanted to see/touch was covered by the panties so it was quite difficult to get a turn on. While the HJ itself was mechanical, the ending was great as she continued jerking long after the ejaculation.

GFE: Got offer water.

RTM: No as I am a boobs lover.
Visited this ML, being recommended by her real cousin. (The cousin is an ML, presently overseas. Hopefully she will be back soon)

After addressing me as the "cousin-in-law", I begin to wonder whether I'll receive "special" treatment.

Angelbaby gave a good hard massage for almost half an hour, soothing away my backache and thigh muscle aches. (Her techniques were very good. Of course, not as top notch as the cousin)

Sensual was very teasing - whether sexy fingering, kissing of neck, ear or lips (YMMV) or boobs massage. She was game to strip down to G-string panty and let me fondle her pussy. (YMMV). She did not offer any fj. Her hj technique was skilful as I guided her to concentrate on the dickhead area. Had an enjoyable explosive time!

The "special treatment" seems to be the refreshing self-brewed chrysanthemum water provided before I left her place!

Told her I shall still visit her occasionally when the cousin returns!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 26-04-2023 at 07:23 PM.
Old 26-04-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-fei-fei/

Look: As mentioned, welcome me in high heels. The usual discount on real looks vs advertised looks. But is her all right.

Figure : Very slim waist and very long sexy toned legs

Massage: Can see she put in effort. Will ask if strength is ok.

Sensual: No rush with boob rub and soft licks, complete w sexy moans. Very accommodating.

GFE : Very friendly with smiles and good attitude. She quite chatty. But she speaks quite fast so sometimes don't catch what she saying. Offer me cough drops during massage.

RTM : Definitely worth it as I am a leg person. Legs are usually what I look for in a woman.

Extra note : She doesn't stay alone as she share the unit with another lady which I'm not sure who. So need to be discreet if going to the shared toilet/shower room. She also keep the light in the main area dim, but can be a little dark for me. LOL.
Old 26-04-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Any bros here managed to unlock Nina for FJ? What’s her rate like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yes her foot job very very shiok..
Make me cum very very fast..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
SMRTLTD
That 'Yes' in your reply is an answer to GearAlex's first question?

Quote:
What talking u?
Foot job is foot job.. What else u thinking?

I talking you put the word 'Yes' to reply a question!
He was asking unlock for FJ!
In future, place your wordings correctly!
Old 26-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You think too much... even if I said yes really means yes meh? Ultimately the ML decides yes or not. The question is questionable to begin with. What is YMMV?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 26-04-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya la FJ is foot job mah..

Why ur mind stray to something else??!!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-04-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16405 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obviously the foot job is just a teasing to the question which is not supposed to ask here.
Old 26-04-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
You think too much... even if I said yes really means yes meh? Ultimately the ML decides yes or not. The question is questionable to begin with. What is YMMV?
A bit blur sotong one leh he..

FJ here is foot job ma lol..

Old 26-04-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42075 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
She is an FL on another site.

Mid 30s look. Condo got guards who might question you where you are going. Good luck.

YMMV.
IMHO MLs abv 30 should drop price to 100 w FN as u pay 120 to SYT MLs

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32885014
Old 26-04-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A bit blur sotong one leh he..

FJ here is foot job ma lol..
Right... can also mean finger job or face job

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 26-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some ppl in this forum 蛋疼 and 玻璃心 af. Sharing MR then zap zap zap because your mileage damn low on certain ML. Whut a bunch of jokes.
Old 26-04-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Right... can also mean finger job or face job
Digital penetration the more common term used by our MSM nowadays lol..

Face job rarely seen her siol lol..

Old 26-04-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya la FJ is foot job mah..

Why ur mind stray to something else??!!
Oh really? I thought it was facial job 😆
Old 26-04-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Some ppl in this forum 蛋疼 and 玻璃心 af. Sharing MR then zap zap zap because your mileage damn low on certain ML. Whut a bunch of jokes.
Seriously … I don’t see anything wrong with your MR.
Old 26-04-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Seriously … I don’t see anything wrong with your MR.
Haha I also dk lols. Not sure which part of the brain those people lacks. Oh well, losers like those probably don't have a very good real life outside. (Oh feel free to wear the shoe if it fits)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1