The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 20-08-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
luxminer is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...&highlight=eve

After a few quick message in the morning, manage to secure a slot with Eve from SEDUCTION.

Location: Relatively discreet. I followed clear instructions by OKT.

Looks/figure: Very pretty like her photos, minus only the filter a bit. Girl looks like a legit influencer. Could tell that she maintain her figure well and work out keeping herself fit. Boobs are natural as it's very soft and not firm like others.

BJ: For me, this is the highlight of the session. I seldom able to cum from BJ but she one of the few that manage to come close to making me do so.

FJ: I am quite usually a boring guy with the usually 2 position, but she makes it very interesting with her moans and facial expression. Ask her to ride you and just enjoy her beauty and body, won't regret one lah.
Old 20-08-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lumia1020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Par3 View Post

https://sammyboy.online/showthread...753&highlight=
108 of Nooky

Finally managed to get a slot cause have cancellation. Thanks bro NOoky for informing me. So mai tu leow and chiong down. No regrets!

Looks: 9/10 very pretty, 90% to photos, just complexion 2 pimple came out cause she say no time to drink enough water. Nice light blonde hair, sharp features with long and sexy eye lashes.

Body:8.5/10 Curvy slight tan, nice hips and ass, good to hug.

Boobs: 8/10 Boobs big, feels good to wrap my hands around and my lips on her nips. very suckable.

BBJ: 9/10 damn shiok, she ate my whole rod and vaccumed me up, constantly looking at me with those sexy eyes

Painting: No smell, gets wet naturally, body twitching and moaning while eating her out. Serious enjoying my licking. Climaxed twice.

FJ: 9/10 after bbbj straight away caps on and pushed me on to the bed and shoved my dick into her, could feel her wetness, slushing sound and she rode me cowgirl while moaning. great POV as she grabbed her breast and bounced on my dick, her slutty horny face and moaning makes my dick even harder. She then flipped me over to missionary. Missionary was a good position to watch her pretty face change as I bang her and listen to those sweet moans of hers, the moaning sounded damn sexy as i thrust deeply into her each time. At the same time she rub her clit herself to climax too. Super turn on for me. Ended it with doggy, her huge ass was a super turn on for me with each bang. She is very tight, thrust until cannot tahan then pull out and unload over her back and ass.

GFE: 10/10 Although don't speak english well, she attempts hard to communicate, she really wants her customers to enjoy their time with her, so let her know what you like.

French/Kiss: wet and sloppy and full of passion.

RTF: yes for GFE and indisputable service. Want to try 109 their ang pai too.
Got to try 108 yesterday. This bro's FR really speaks my mind. To add on, her GFE up level if you can speak some Thai as her England is limited. She makes up to you with good physical intimacy. As her booking is pretty full, bros can buy her some food to score points. Location is good, central, very nice room and many good food around but she no time to eat. WOnderful in bed, enthusiatic blowjob, attentive to my needs, what else can I ask for. Even in between her breaks, she takes time to text me. Her service extends beyond the bedroom. I wanna plan to have a dinner date with her soon. Heard from OKT this might be her last week. Hopefully she can extend. What a girl she is.

Old 20-08-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 23
qetadg88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqetadg88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mint CF https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=989910
RTF Mint again as really need for a good friend/fucking

Texted bro Friday see if got time, lucky me she avail at my timing request.
What I like about her is not just she is the perfect petite women, good in fucking but also can be your ear friend. Speaks very good English, listen to my story like a cure to any problem haha.

Service wise no horse run. Very service oriented especially her blowjob is one best these days. Lick my whole shaft and will give me eye to eye contact. Good suction with Dt... Very hardworking.

Pussy was tight and wet. No KY needed. Didn't try changing positions, only did missionary, sweet making love with her legs wrapped around me, some kissing. Just what I need for that day. You know to felt appreciated, worshipped, and loved hahaha even for only 90mins.

Verdict she is one of the best still and really worth spending. Since she stays long time, will keep on visiting her 👍
Old 20-08-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tolela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda FairiesFinder
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998545&highlight=

Solid body long hair, horny and ting tong, made me cum twice under an hour with her b2b massage skills

Non-stop BBBJ, loves sucking it, with great suction.

Licks your balls well, with her entire tongue, not just the tip of her tongue.

Main highlight is ofc her b2b massage, rub her entire body to mine, can feel her erect nipples on my ass making my cock begging to be inside her

This time I was fucked by a girl hahaha. Rub her wet pussy on my dick head, not entering just teasing for a while, and finally she enter and rode me hard and fast

2 shots unloaded, will give her full marks on this

Session was super horny and intense, worth every cent imo
Old 20-08-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
febobo727 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lilly : https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998550&highlight=

Looks: Big doe eyes, long hair, good features

Body: Natural Big Boobies She loves having them squeezed

BBBj: No teeth felt throughout. She would start off by licking around your shaft and your balls, before proceeding with the BJ. She does it with great sloppiness, suction.

FJ: Drained me completely, usually gals cannot tahan long session but her stamina scares me haha. After each shot she drink water to replenish downstairs
Old 20-08-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

xopowan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thip from FF
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998550&highlight=

Look: Accuracy 85% as photo posted. Minor editing ans light effect. Mischievous and lookable

Body: Meat at the right place and Natural boobs, she present herself well and she smells good

French: Having tongue war and dfk.

Bbbj: Slow and sensual stroking. Deep throat given and licks my balls too. Can blows for long and slurp slurp sound effect

Fj: Pound her deep and hard in missionary, cause im not a fan who let lady rides on me. And she initiate to change to doggy position. Pound her in furious speed till i unload.

RTF material.
Old 20-08-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

wafivac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998532&highlight=

Lucky from FF

Looks - pretty face with nice features, I will be proud to hold her hands and walk in orchard type

Body - fair white skin, smooth complexion with some ink. Soft C boobs allow to zhut and fondle

French - started in shower, passionate frenching

Bbbj - she's good at this, took the initiative to lick my balls and suck gently on it. Blowing suction is strong and she can carry on blowing.

Fj - tight and low mileage, abalone juice is yummy no foul smell. She can take my heavy pounding, control my strokes between short and long. From heavy breathing to loud sexy moans and water is free flow, makes my blood boil and f her in full speed till I cum hard.

Attitude - this is where she shines, always smiling and focus on me. The whole session is great.

Lucky is a must try gem. Previous reviews on her is accurate, she those out to please type and allow man to service her too. Highly recommend this babe!
Old 20-08-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 7
tcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thanks Bro Silks for arranging Apple.
Solid girl at a very solid pricing.
This pics exactly same!

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...ighlight=apple

Looks: 9/10. Very pretty girl. Cute looking, and bubbly character.
Body: 9/10 Natural Curvy Body Natural Huge Boobies and Soft Smooth skin
BBBJ: 9/10 She is real Solid in giving Blows. Totally see her enjoying it.
FJ: 10/10 Confirm can feel the tightness, Wetness Is There
GFE: 10/10 Max Gfe, Solid Performance

Totally non commercial feels
Old 20-08-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for LFT Vesica

Been a rather crazy week and long time since I’ve FR-ed hopefully i still remember how it goes.

It has been quite some time since I’ve seen Vesica as the last FR I had for her previously was last year and the other shortlist that I have are not available. Decided to proceed with her as I’m very confident that her service and skills are still tiptop or even better than previously as she has her usual southeast asia tour and has quite a number of followers from HK.

(FR previously)
( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for Lover from Pink Lady

When her pics first got posted i recalled that i’ve seen her somewhere from Onesiam previously. After searching, realised she is Beer from Onesiam. Decided to pay her a visit for her boobs as her price in her previous stable was much higher compared to now. Not to mention OKT is having weekend promo.

Once at location, she welcomed me in a black lingerie. First impression, not bad and meaty at the right places. What stands out most are her boobs and when she turned around , those ass of hers grabbed my attention. Quickly told her to shower and she helped to strip me down before stripping herself. While doing so she’ll cheekily rub her ass along my dick. First thought is “this is gonna be a good session”

In shower, we continue to chat while she used her boobs to lather the front and back and my hands was busy squeezing her boobs and ass. After mouthwash, the frenching begins while we were hugging each other. Buay tahan, we quickly dried up and started to french while making our way to the bed. At there she pushed me down and started her catbath. From sensual frenching till neck than to nips and than slowly down to my dick to commence her BBBJ. Hands free and saliva drooping kind with no teeth felt.

Yes, this was the actual scene

While doing so was squeezing her boobs and got her to made a small clip of her squeezing her boobs.

Buay tahan, CAPS on and got her to ride me first. Her grinding is good. Damn these few FRs are all good grinders. She rode herself to climax first and you can hear squishy sound.

When we changed to mish, my dick and her legs are both wet with her juice. Missionary wise, I start to panic because her moans are loud till I need to french her to keep her volume down. While doing missionary she’ll start to squeeze her boobs together. Nearly ended there but i recalled her ass. Got her into doggy and feels damn good with the amount of cushion.

Soon round 1 ended. As usual, will not write much about round 2 except it's better because I got to know her more during round 1 break time.

Overall Lover is a good choice for her BBBJ, Doggy because of the cushion and those who love natural tits.

Upon reaching location she still looked the same and was wearing a red lingerie. Looks won’t reject and body wise sure won’t reject if you’re ok with meaty girls.

Quickly stripped down while chatting and getting touchy. Nearly started action before going to shower. Shower wise not much action as we were busy catching up with each other on our lives.

Once on bed, her service standard starts to shine where she start off with french kiss while giving a HJ and slowly make her way down with her sloppy BBBJ + Occasional DT (FF shouldn’t be an issue). Good for those who like them messy as you can literally see her saliva coating your entire dick with her occasionally maintaining eye contact.

This carried on till i nearly CIM but not wanting to waste a shot, got her to cap me up and proceeded with the customary cg where she ride and grind till she cums with her loud moaning. (I think neighbours can hear)

Needless to say, with an ass like hers, reverse cg and doggy style are needed to enjoy the cushion on it. This continued till round 1 ended where as per usual i won’t expand.

Vesica is recommended for bros who like slightly meaty girls, good ass and values service. You can just let her do her stuff without you lifting a finger except dick. Knowing that she is an AP in HK tells the service standard that she’ll provide to you.
Old 20-08-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
Sexyjo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexyjo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No luck in booking Julie n found another chio bu with big nehneh

Pink lady Bee
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997578

As other bros have reviewed, a bit discount face wise but body and boobs were hot as fuck.
Treated me like lover since start
Started with shower then onto bed with bbbj, spent time circling the head and licking shaft. She game for any positions.
Friendly and no blackface at all.
She also fluent in french.
Definitely solid service and standard still same. She going back on 29th.

Value bonk indeed 👍
Old 20-08-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Julie - T21

Looks: WYSIWYG
Body: Young tight body, slight tummy but hourglass
Boobs: Natural Cs
FJ: Accomdating with all positions, riding cowgirl, missionary, lotus
GFE: Good gfe, but need abit of GT

Overall: 9/10

Great session with Julie, from the moment she opened the door, made an effort to sit down and chat abit. Told me she is a uni student at BKK. She also does cosplay, can request for maid or student. When we went shower and i saw her stripped, damn her body is great. She washed my rock hard cock and ask me your horny lor? I said hell yes! and began fondling her big breasts and sucking on it like a baby! Went to bed and frenched and fuck like long lost lovers with me cumming all over her body. 2nd shot was quite tired and she gave me HJ, she took my cock and slap her boobs and rubbed her nipples. damn high and exploded all onto her boobs and hands and she continued tugging my cock even thou i cummed hard. damn good session!

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 20-08-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
longjohnpink is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Remi - Lust365

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=remi

Looks- looks resblance is about 9/10. Pretty and has the good girl vibe
Body- 9/10 slim, quite tall and has that sexy hot legs
Boobs- 8.5/10 B cup
Bbbj- 9/10 pro suctions. Can feel the difference between those green in this industry and those who has experience
Fj- 9/10 willing to please and perform for me. Siok feels inside her specially in doggy.
Old 20-08-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

fapout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Diamond 💎
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=...1#post23620421

Same as photo. Usual shower together, boobs are naturally big. Body is in hour glass shape, proportionate body. BBBJ is good but it's the FJ that's the highlight. Jiggles on any position, you can see the nice view of tattoo on doggy.

10/10 would return.
Old 20-08-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1911 / Power: 13
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR for Nooky's 108

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=996753

Finally I am back with a Nooky Girl. Been looking around for a suitable target for quite some time, bros chatting with me will know, constantly on the lookout for gems and as I was complaining to a bro that its dry season, got alerted that 108 is really worth it to try!

And boy, in summary, just fucking go for it. BOOK NOW AND FUCK HER.

Kudos to the operator for a nice place and nice disposable use once only towel. Not worried if the towel was reused and not washed. Thumbs up!!

108 is a ting tong club girl. Bros with good Thai will click even better with her as she enjoys interacting during the down time. I have zero knowledge of thai and we managed to hit it off with laughters and snuggles. She is good at physical intimacy.

With sharp features, big doe eyes and a fucking hot curvy body, the moment I saw her I told myself. God damn me. Why did I only look for her now! WHY ARE YOU BROS ALL HIDING HER! If you love tattoos, she has a FULL BACK tattoo for you to admire while pounding her up in doggy. Or enjoy another tattoo as you side doggy her and she arches up to look at you, half bitting her lips.

She is not slim like Bakness 1 but confirm not fat and the ass is made for doggy. Maybe just Bakness 2 imo. Boobs are enhanced and firm to touch, but everywhere else is nice, smooth and supple feeling as you squeeze it.

My action starts in the bath as she spoke Thai to me and I instinctively know she is asking to suck my cock. Hell yeah, lets go.

Her pussy is not shaven, just trimmed BUT her pussy will engorge, lips and clits as I flick her clit and see her shiver and whimper under my control. Wetness is no issue at all with enough foreplay. Can see that she absolutely loves it with how wet she gets. She arches herself up to see me flicking that clit, eating her out and her squeezing her boobs and playing with her nipples.

Cannot tahan and caps on, banged her in missionary to see her looking fondly at me and flipped her around, trying to get an angle to see myself in the mirror as I pound her away. DFK is no issue and the tongue action was fun and made me even harder.

One of the better fucks I have in recent bonks and a great fuck to have just before flying away SG for a few weeks.

A pity I cant RTF but I will if I am not flying in a few hours.

Treat her well and you will be serviced well.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 20-08-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
domdom18 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Stable: Flirty girls
Girl: Lola

Hidden gems.
Real life photo is much better than the photo.
No rush in service and she shower you before and after deed.
Overall, one of the best girl this stable had brought in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1