The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 20-08-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pw0nzor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lady: Julie from Terminal 21
Shave: Light bush
French: Yes. Depends on chemistry I suppose
English: Can hold a decent convo in English
Looks: 9/10 100% similar to the above photo.
Body: 10/10 Slim waist and cushioned butt which are perfect for doggy.
Boobs: Natural - The main reason for booking her coz they are fucking fabulous. F A B U L O U S
CIM: No
DT: Yes. Better hold on to the bedsheets or else....
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 12/10 She will ride you and she will spread for you. Doggy, missionary, pretzel... she'll do it all for your satisfaction.
Got my first load via missionary after we tossled around in every positions I can think of :P
Normally hard to get a second but seeing her boobs got me hard so fast ....
Overall: 10/10 Fucking Fabulous. Gotta be the best bonk for me this year!

ADDITIONAL REMARKS
First visit for Julie and definitely wont be the last. Awesome service and simply can't resist the temptation of her fabulous natural boobs �� ��

Boob lovers, better don't miss this chance!

Last edited by pw0nzor; 20-08-2024 at 11:04 PM.
Old 20-08-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Gift from galaxy

Best bonk for far this few months

Looks 9/10 very chio and slutty

Body 9/10 perfect slim and big boobs

French 9/10 very aggressive type

Bbbj 9/10 suck and suck non stop until damn high

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean

Fj 9/10 we fuck non stop and her moan loud till next door also can hear and she very horny type

Definitely a great fuck

the boobs very delicious bro
Old 20-08-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sharpshooter85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I first saw her after entering the room and she looks so sweet smiling at me and kinda of innocent looks as well which make me shy and my little brother go up straight hard, first to bath and get started with bbbj which is superb as she's blowing/sucking it very good, long and patiently which i just telling her i like bbbj and CIM ,my first shot goes with CIM and to tips her for that guy's which is damn worth it,never try and you never knows.. While resting and we chit chat abit and communication is not a issue which she can speck English quite well, then after awhile we were hugging together and she play with my little brother and started to go up straight again even me were so tiring and second round started again with bbbj then to fuck her and she were so tied and got wet in just awhile and she were enjoying herself as i knew it with her moaning which makes me very excited and to bond her hard.. she willing to please whether for bj, fj with few position and here goes with my second loads, as i cum for longer time for both shots and she's still smiling and even can joke with me which makes me think of my ex gf,so guys please take good care & nice to her.. I'll be booking her again before she left and don't miss this gem..

looks: 9/10(sweet)
Body:9/10(Slim & smells good)
Boobs:9/10(just nice and natural)
Bj:10/10(Nice & long)
Gfe:10/10
Fj:10/10(Tied and wet)
Old 20-08-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Sharpshooter85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Onny from Kinkangels

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=987197

I first saw her after entering the room and she looks so sweet smiling at me and kinda of innocent looks as well which make me shy and my little brother go up straight hard, first to bath and get started with bbbj which is superb as she's blowing/sucking it very good, long and patiently which i just telling her i like bbbj and CIM ,my first shot goes with CIM and to tips her for that guy's which is damn worth it,never try and you never knows.. While resting and we chit chat abit and communication is not a issue which she can speck English quite well, then after awhile we were hugging together and she play with my little brother and started to go up straight again even me were so tiring and second round started again with bbbj then to fuck her and she were so tied and got wet in just awhile and she were enjoying herself as i knew it with her moaning which makes me very excited and to bond her hard.. she willing to please whether for bj, fj with few position and here goes with my second loads, as i cum for longer time for both shots and she's still smiling and even can joke with me which makes me think of my ex gf,so guys please take good care & nice to her.. I'll be booking her again before she left and don't miss this gem..

looks: 9/10(sweet)
Body:9/10(Slim & smells good)
Boobs:9/10(just nice and natural)
Bj:10/10(Nice & long)
Gfe:10/10
Fj:10/10(Tied and wet)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=987197
Old 21-08-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
candypro is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kate GX

Looks: 8. Not a syt but definitely her in the photos, some blemish but not an issue, looks grows on you.

Body: 7.5/10. Petite lady, standing at around 152~tall. Boobs were man-made, soft ass to grab.

GFE: Showers tgt, washed down quite thoroughly and speaks decent English. She's a very jovial person, always smiling and aims to please throughout the session.

BBBJ: Hands free, some variations to enhance the experience.

FJ: Did CG, Missionary for the first shot. CG was nice grabbing her ass while she does the squat and comes down hard on you and pulling her in for a french. Flipped to missionary and ended with a COB.

Washed up, offered massage, snacks, drinks and chatted a whole lot.

Second shot was similar sequence but added in doggy but would prefer her in CG still!

She's worth a visit for sure if into milf looks. Her GFE really makes up for the areas that she may lack in.
Old 21-08-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
kakasika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked BEE from Pink lady

OKT: steady and friendly bro
Looks: 8/10. Bitchy kinda look, not my first choice tbh
Boobs: 100/10 huge and min saggy, au naturale

BJ: 10/10. Feels like she wants it badly

Spent a good amount of time building the momentum. She came several times with her body twitching. Fluent in french and not shy to suck your tongue out during kissing. Went crazy and fired my shots.

Will rebook again to bang her before she left. Nice to met lady so horny and so eager to please. Knn lady who put on unhappy face n act as dead fish before so glad I encountered Bee, value for money for 150/90mins.
Old 21-08-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Kate GX

Looks: 7.8. Not a syt, but definitely close to photos. Looks grows on you.

Body: 7.5/10. Standing at around ~1.55 tall. Boobs were man-made with a soft ass to grab.

GFE: Showers tgt, washed down quite thoroughly and speaks good English. She's a jovial lady and smiling all the time. Aims to please throughout the session for sure.

BBBJ: Hands free, with some variations to enhance the experience, just let her do her thing, was quite enjoyable.

FJ: Did CG, Missionary for the first shot. CG was nice grabbing her ass while she does the squat down and pulling her in to french. Took over in missionary and first shot COB.

Washed up, offered massage, snacks n drinks and chatted along the way.

Second round was similar sequence but added in doggy, would still prefer her in CG!

All in all, she's definitely worth a visit ofc if into milfs and the overall GFE, feels less commercial. Would consider RTF for sure.
Old 21-08-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

Kate GX

Looks: 8. Not a syt, but definitely close to photos. Looks grows on you.

Body: 7.5/10. Standing at around ~1.55 tall. Boobs were man-made with a soft ass to grab.

GFE: Showers tgt, washed down quite thoroughly and speaks good English. She's a jovial lady and smiling all the time. Aims to please throughout the session for sure.

BBBJ: Hands free, with some variations to enhance the experience, just let her do her thing, was quite enjoyable.

FJ: Did CG, Missionary for the first shot. CG was nice grabbing her ass while she does the squat down and pulling her in to french. Took over in missionary and first shot COB.

Washed up, offered massage, snacks n drinks and chatted along the way.

Second round was similar sequence but added in doggy, would still prefer her in CG!

All in all, she's definitely worth a visit ofc if into milfs and the overall GFE, feels less commercial.
Old 21-08-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 5
Brucehon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrucehon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PING from LFT
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997962

Looks: 25 year old syt.80% close to the pics posted, sharp feature pretty faced. Dresses up well and puts on perfume which is a +point

Body: Well kept figure, sexy body.

Boobs: Big B to small C, natural, firm and nice to grab. she likes it to be licked and sucked on.

BBBJ: slow an sensual at the start but gradually transit to fast and furious sloppy bbbj, sucked for over 15mins

FJ: sex bunny. rode me for 10 min not stop changing from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl, when pump her in doggy positon which she was moaning so enjoyable. Pussy tight and warm feel her juices are flowing.

GFE : Bubbly and cute. She was friendly and we spoke a lot.Quite enjoying myself with 90 minutes with her.
Old 21-08-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
Amazingguy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmazingguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My fr for candy by club friday

Hot girl with slim athletic body. Have sexy tattoos on belly if you wondering, skin 2 shades darker than pics but other than that same with pics.

Light french kissing as foreplay. She rides cowgirl quite well and also loves fucking, she will pull you in deeper during fj even after I cum she still ask me to move, wtf liao haha
GFE gaogao, let me fondle her boobs n she also share some stories about her life back in Thai

She smiles a lot and her english is above average compared to usual Thai FL I met. If only her boobs were natural.. but still worth it to give her a visit
Old 21-08-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1957 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

FR for Ferrari from Lust
Looks: 9.5 looks like photo.. fair & pretty
Body: 9/10 Syt body smooth skin
Boob : 9/10 B cup natural light brown nipple.. very nice shape boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 good long bbbj wont stop till ask her
GFE : 9/10 high, great frencher bonk and french damn high
FJ: 9/10 really tight. Super wet ..very nice feeling when slipping in and out
RTF: sure
Old 21-08-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

kikefi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998532&highlight=

Wanted to try AJ, okt recommended me Lucky

Reading so many positive great reviews and it seems all is legit

She is a very great lady in terms of look and body

Her service is top notch and she is very wild indeed

She made me squeeze both my water within 60mins

Really made me jelly leg when going off lol

Will sure squeeze in my time 1 more before she leave the shore
Old 21-08-2024, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
todayib78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda from FairiesFinder

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998545&highlight=

It's been a while since I've bonk a XMM SYT,

Looks 9/10 young and energetic legit 18 year old SYT!

Body 8.5/10 great pair of natural boobs and I loves her cute ass

French 8/10 Speaks French and catbath was sensual tingling feel type.

Pussy 10/10 I rate so high because is like camel toe , tight and very wet, play Abit already very moist

Bbbj 8.5/10 she did me well while I was standing and I mouth fuck her till I almost cum

Fj 9/10 very accommodating with all the position I want and shes game to it , young lady really make me this uncle wear off easy, so let her ride me till we both cum and she rest on my chest before we went for some rinse off

Old 21-08-2024, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

jekido1794 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Lilly of Fairesfinder

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998535&highlight=

Looks : 8/10: young firm bod with cute smile

Body : 8/10: fun size, you can do anything with her build

Boobs : 10/10 natural E, proportionate with her size

BbbJ 8/10: 8.5/10 : did 69, suction definitely there

Painting : allowed

Frenching : good tongue skills

FJ : 9/10: one thing i like about her like I mentioned is her confidence. Confident woman is very sexy to me. Include her super worth service, tightness and her super sexy moans took my stress away. Damn worth and siok

GFE : 9/10: very friendly and chatty girl and she speaks english fine.

RTF : Yes

Old 21-08-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

patego18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998534&highlight=

FR for Sunny

Face: 9/10 very close to the photo, very sweet and cute
Body: 10/10 sexy figure, nice curves
Boobs: 9/10 enhanced, very soft and sensitive nipples
GFE: 10/10 very friendly, non-stop DFK from the start
BBBJ: 8/10 deep and sensual, long
Sex: 9/10 did many different positions, and very smooth no KY required
Service: 9/10 good massage and nice chat in the break (speaks good english).

Very sweet, young girl, OL back in Thailand, take good care
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1