The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-04-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haha. Not sure what message you saw and I wasn't about to share it until your post. Not a misunderstanding. Didn't send address immediately means something is wrong? She should have just said she not free. She probably wouldn't reply me just at 3:13pm (not hours before) if I didn't call her at 2.55pm which she missed... and her reply was she forgot that she had something on. Well someone said she replied him at 10am whereas I started to text to remind her at 10+am? Posting these is not to affect her business but she can't play victim here.

let's all move on shall we
I have not visited the lady and have no plans to

but having people take sides and going into "he say she say" is not healthy

with a few senior bros defending her, her biz will not be impacted
but if you continue to "bring out proof" then it makes you look petty and worse exposes your real identity

just be 大方 and move on
Old 28-04-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
This one don’t gum you.
I tried.
Wah bro thanks now you help me screen liao hahaha
Old 28-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

let's all move on shall we
I have not visited the lady and have no plans to

but having people take sides and going into "he say she say" is not healthy

with a few senior bros defending her, her biz will not be impacted
but if you continue to "bring out proof" then it makes you look petty and worse exposes your real identity

just be 大方 and move on
I know what you mean especially the expose part... wasn't keen on doing that either but...

Well if it is me I'd also defend a nice lady giving me HJ rather than a dude who I never seen before. This part I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
If i see this message i would thought the appointment is fixed
and she mentioned her phone was on silent, but I guess she had customers between 10am to 3pm? How to communicate?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 28-04-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/emma-massage/

Looks: next door girl look. Not very pretty kind but not ugly also ...can look

Body: very ample c size boobs. Quite a handful. It is nicely shaped and good to hold.

Messaage: Good with ample strength

Sensual: Very good in this area. Know how to hold, squeeze and stimulate your little brother to squeeze out every single drop. One of the more unqiue method i experienced so far. Didnt try bj.
Old 28-04-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3502 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The onus is defo on her to make the confirmation and not let u wait in agony..

U oredi did ur part by giving her prompts at different timings..

Is not like she also kena bombarded by messages lol..

Simply put she not really keen on ur bizness.. Can move on..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-04-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and she mentioned her phone was on silent, but I guess she had customers between 10am to 3pm? How to communicate?
Long time no come in...seemed got saga.

My take. It is smart of you to try re confirm the appt with her again early on.
But the fact she never reply for a few hours means something went wrong some where.

As one Bro pointed out, likely she got her own appt.

They can cook up a lot of excuses this and that...but the real reason they won't tell you one lah.

Just move on.

Actually, if I am the one. I just say ok and book another appt with her.
Maybe she will treat me nice nice as compensation.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 28-04-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
You really don’t understand do you?
The rules here is don’t talk about uping, FJ or what. Want that you can get in the FL domes. Here the focus is on ML. If you manage to negotiate something that you want, keep it silent and within yourself.
The fact you even ask the ML is something some bros might zap you for it, simply because that’s just not how this is played here. Don’t bring up this topic here for everyone’s sake.
He heng the usual big zappers spare his account lol..

Next idiot who asks this kind of rubbish will probably not be as heng as him..

Old 28-04-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
My take. It is smart of you to try re confirm the appt with her again early on.
But the fact she never reply for a few hours means something went wrong some where.
We will never see SMS etiquettes from the likes of Mint and Aini again..

Both are the gold standards when it comes to booking and confirming appts lol..

Old 28-04-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
wait in agony..
These 3 words kinda summed it up before the flight. I was in dilemma to carry on waiting or cancel to meet another ML... in the end I made the wrong decision to wait until 1 hour before the appointment time.

Quote:
Simply put she not really keen on ur bizness...
Again wise words... exactly what it looked like

Yeah will move on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
This one I really wasn't thinking straight... haiz

Yes moving on...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 28-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Yes, I told you she is more of a shop manager now. But you can ask her to serve you; she is indeed a nice lady.
No top up for SN at sensual. Decent playability bro.

One bro mentioned she is pre-MILF, another bro mentioned late 30s. Both are wrong unfortunately�� I have a little more info on her. She is a MILF (not pre-) but well maintained and she is in her early 30s.
Thanks for sharing. Up ya 👍👍
Old 28-04-2023, 11:15 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander8686 View Post
I want to ask some seasoned bros for advice. Is the service time based or based on completion of the stuff that you paid for?

Example I had booked a one hour session with a ML and everything as stated finished in about 30-40min and the ML said I got to leave as she have another customer here already waiting even though the time is not up yet. She said that only shop go by time.
Depends on ML...and no, some will try shortchanging whats in the list...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 28-04-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-han-massage/

Quick MR for this new lass that a just arrived. Picture is her alright, just that her face more chiselled in real life. Very doll like SYT and great figure. Her sharp nose is as per the picture! Stays in a shared apartment. Very green in everything she does, but always giggling throughout the conversation. She has a peach like bosom but I didn't get to zhut, not sure she din't allow or I just no luck. It's her positioning I guess that makes it hard.

Very pretty girl but no chemistry, so unlikely to RTM.
Thanks for the commando!
My favourite post for the day
Old 28-04-2023, 11:35 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Lol so many popular ang pai names being mentioned...Aini, Mint, Vera, Summer, Ruby...everyone, those are history...let's just not use those fond memories that we have on those legends to match against the current batches here Unless someone is worthy to be in my hall of fame list though. yet to try my targeted list bing bing, xiao han, yi yi, xiao bao, vivi, the controversial xiao long nv and an qi and some other mls in hc...so many choices too little time

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 29-04-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
We will never see SMS etiquettes from the likes of Mint and Aini again..

Both are the gold standards when it comes to booking and confirming appts lol..
Aini scheduling is crazy. Honestly how she properly manages 2 weeks worth of appointments without seeing much complaints here is really good.
Old 29-04-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah u went to meet her? Lucky you!
Lol, no lah , just chatting now and then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1