The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any good bf now? i cant find ke er anymore
Old 29-04-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post

@Ivysaw even trash records like this still got ladies subsequent accept booking.

Funny when i see ppl commenting blacklisted , worry this and worry that etc bla bla

If you are a good customer, nothing to afraid or worry.
Hahahe, fly aeroplane I can understand. But I feel bad for the comment on the uncle who couldnt get it up. Probably the exact why he is out trying MLs/FLs

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 29-04-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
These 3 words kinda summed it up before the flight. I was in dilemma to carry on waiting or cancel to meet another ML... in the end I made the wrong decision to wait until 1 hour before the appointment time.

Again wise words... exactly what it looked like

Yeah will move on

This one I really wasn't thinking straight... haiz

Yes moving on...
You were still quite nice to hope she’s safe (cos one reason could be that she kena caught).
This just shows that seasoned or not anyone can kena this. Not sure if her reason was real but if I have a feeling it may be a double book but she doesn’t know hot to handle it. A smarter or more seasoned ML can always handle this better, even if lying also can lie better. If know double book earlier can just tell the customers usually we can understand. If last min then discover usually will use some lame excuse like sick la, have been sleeping it off etc. thought she could also do some service recovery if she knows the game.
End of the day it has already happened. I also kena before (not from this girl), but if the ML really gum me even if I buay song also will give her another chance at service recovery, sucker for looks hahaha
Old 29-04-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post

@Ivysaw even trash records like this still got ladies subsequent accept booking.

Funny when i see ppl commenting blacklisted , worry this and worry that etc bla bla

If you are a good customer, nothing to afraid or worry.
Thief still can get booking Ah?
Old 29-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lew03 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-yan-yan/

Visited Yan Yan this evening would like to share a FR.

First impression of her was very sweet looking. She looks same as the pictures posted online. Greeted me and i proceed to shower. After that she proceeded with the massage. i would say her massage is good as she has been trained in massage. She would ask where is the areas you want to focus on and is strength too much or too light. Massage wise definitely is good.

Sensual wise she will use her fingers to run thru my body felt good but can be better. She then use her tongue to lick all over my body and this really felt DAMN good. For HJ, she takes her time to massage your little brother. i think this is worth mentioning as she will ask u to sort of rest your thighs on her leg and she will massage your little bro from down under while you are lying facing down. This one worth mentioning felt very comfortable. Once she call you to turn over here comes the action. she will lick , moan and jerk you till you cum. not a rush job at all.

After the deed is done there is still head massage . Overall worth visiting will RTM
Good attempt for the MR, keep up at it.
Though from the action written here, this feels like SOP for any vanilla ML. At least that’s what I would expect from a vanilla service minimum. Any ML who doesn’t offer something similar to this, plus a half decent massage within a total of 50-60mins time frame can be considered as under service, or still too green waiting to be improved. Top this up with pretty looks and a hot body this action plan should be the standard for vanilla ML.
Old 29-04-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
To add, there is one thing I quite dislike and that is toilet is shared among the customers as well. While they will try and make sure customers don't meet because of the blind angle, I wasn't comfortable as guys might just turn the wrong way. She did place herself in front of me to block as well just in case. She was on red so she didn't pull down her shorts, but she did apologise so I guess having shorts on is not a norm. And she has huge raisin nipples .
Wah your MR on the good looks is tempting. Shared toilet usually is ok as long as the girls know how to arrange their timing a bit but if they don’t ya can be awkward.
Although so far so many years I have never bumped into any half or full naked bros in the same apartment with shared toilet.
Old 29-04-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
You were still quite nice to hope she’s safe (cos one reason could be that she kena caught).
Not sure if her reason was real but if I have a feeling it may be a double book
Her getting caught is the worst case scenario that I thought of so I only asked if she was ok after the final phonecall was made. I kept on checking the forum to see if anyone posted that she went MIA on them, I even wanted to post to ask but it seemed a bit farfetched.

I suspect she ignored my messages on purpose which I may never find out why. Her ignoring my messages led me to think that something happened to her. Double book could be the reason to cancel but she didn't have to ignore the smses for hours.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 29-04-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Which ML has nice ass?
Old 29-04-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thief still can get booking Ah?
I once helped a ML check DB from her HP while she massaged me... once got bad record related to "aeroplane", straightaway delete... there could be MLs more tolerant though.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 29-04-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Only the ML knows why she refuses to continue taking your business. Possible reasons:

- metal aeroplane
- you have some ulterior motive (eg trying to up her)

Posting your story here and getting sympathies won't help at all.
Only she can tell you the reason. But in most cases they will radio silence.

Quote:
Her getting caught is the worst case scenario that I thought of so I only asked if she was ok after the final phonecall was made. I kept on checking the forum to see if anyone posted that she went MIA on them, I even wanted to post to ask but it seemed a bit farfetched.

I suspect she ignored my messages on purpose which I may never find out why. Her ignoring my messages led me to think that something happened to her. Double book could be the reason to cancel but she didn't have to ignore the smses for hours.
Old 29-04-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:

End of the day it has already happened. I also kena before (not from this girl), but if the ML really gum me even if I buay song also will give her another chance at service recovery, sucker for looks hahaha
Hey bros, as said, let it rest. The message posted here and the message I read differs, and it shows only a snippet here. So do let it rest. Not gonna say who right or wrong because we are only observers.

Quote:
Steady bro. If it makes you feel any better, she did assured me she has never thought of blacklisting you in the database. I know it probably doesn't irk you even if she does though.

I personally do not feel she is the bad attitude kind. Few examples of good attitude I can quote since I have more contacts with her as compared to just an sms incident. When she was 380(aeroplaned) four in a row, she wasn't complaining. There was once I overshot by a few minutes(usually never happened but I wasn't sure of the time), and she was still standing there meekly, never chase me out of the door, and I felt her body language was weird, then I look at my watch and realised I had overshot the time, and quickly moved towards the door. She said she didn't know how to inform me time's up.

So this girl is still relatively new and green in this industry, and may tend to make some mistakes, but I am pretty sure it is not a double booking. So I hope we let this rest and I am defending strongly not because I am a WK but I think this girl has a lot of potential if she keeps it up and I do not want to see a potential gem leave early, that's all.

Of course along the way if she really screws up, she will be dropped anyway.
Old 29-04-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Only the ML knows why she refuses to continue taking your business. Possible reasons:

- metal aeroplane
- you have some ulterior motive (eg trying to up her)

Posting your story here and getting sympathies won't help at all.
Only she can tell you the reason. But in most cases they will radio silence.
Nah, none of the above. Just replying to yqz7.

YMMV
Quote:

Steady bro...
No worries man. You needn't tell me about her liao.
Quote:
...The message posted here and the message I read differs, and it shows only a snippet here...
She probably lied to you as well and showed you someone else's SMSes

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 29-04-2023 at 11:34 PM.
Old 29-04-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Nah, none of the above. Just replying to bro yqz7.

YMMV
Hahahah, don't know why ppl keep saying you're fishing for sympathy. I think it's good to declare experiences like this. Maybe it's just one off, seeing this ML other customers no issue. Probably just too busy didn't reply. but it's good info for newb like me, to know what it looks like to actually confirm a booking.

Recently booked one, but because I never book before, I stupidly go book few days in advance. At first she ask to book one days before the date, then I say ok. But few hours later she say she will put in her calender, so can see me few days later. Like that means confirm? I also dunno. But one day before I message to confirm, no reply. So wait until quite late I send again say confirm don't have ah. Then she reply instantly say sorry she had a busy day, but can confirm. But if no reply until the end, I also will blur, whether got or don't have, can book someone else. Dowan later I'm the one put aeroplane and my brand new number blacklisted.
Old 29-04-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Hahahah, don't know why ppl keep saying you're fishing for sympathy.
I think he is just making assumptions based on the later posts. I haven't even seen her before but he mentioned it is continued business. Can't blame him, too much to read.

Think we can really move on liao bah.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 29-04-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Think its a good practice to text ml 1 hr 5 mins before your appt time as it's usually that's the timing where the prior booking bro is bathing or left early. If no reply after a few texts, likely something is amiss and better not commit to your journey down. Some of these mls (not all) are just young girls afterall that probably didn't know how to manage their time properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Hahahah, don't know why ppl keep saying you're fishing for sympathy. I think it's good to declare experiences like this. Maybe it's just one off, seeing this ML other customers no issue. Probably just too busy didn't reply. but it's good info for newb like me, to know what it looks like to actually confirm a booking.

Recently booked one, but because I never book before, I stupidly go book few days in advance. At first she ask to book one days before the date, then I say ok. But few hours later she say she will put in her calender, so can see me few days later. Like that means confirm? I also dunno. But one day before I message to confirm, no reply. So wait until quite late I send again say confirm don't have ah. Then she reply instantly say sorry she had a busy day, but can confirm. But if no reply until the end, I also will blur, whether got or don't have, can book someone else. Dowan later I'm the one put aeroplane and my brand new number blacklisted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1