The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 27-08-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4482 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cassie fr LF,

Upon seeing her vid on tele, I told KK as long as face is legit, I don't mind to try... I m a sucker for those soft n heavy heavy type of boobs.... like a ballon filled with water...

So first look, face I won't reject... but the main highlight is the pair of boobs...screaming to get out of her dress... 1 hand really cannot handle 1 boob... it is spilling out of my hand when I grab it..

Then comes the next bonus... her killer butt...

The moment I pull down those panties, I cannot help it but to bury my face into those fine look pussy....

Then comes the next bonus... while I m painting those pussy... she kept saying "siao"... bro who know Thai will know what it means... Wow so fast... this make me start thrusting my tongue into her pussy to make her "siao" more...

in order to build a good repo with her, I told her I want to massage for her... she was pleasantly surprised that she is receiving such a nice treat... but little did she know that I am going to nuru massage her, n trying out my newly learned fingering technique... n she kept moaning "siao" some more...

She even got more "siao" when I lick her clit n fingering at the same time...

Going on to the FJ, she "siao" a couple more times when I spoon her...

The good thing abt booking a gal when she just reaches not so long, is that they r still fresh n horny... with some efforts put in, they will reciprocate with some nice "siao" to really make ur day...

Old 27-08-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 7
tcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud oftcss2 has much to be proud of

Lust365-Emmy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998412

Looks: 9/10 (As per her Pic 90% won't cancel type)
Body: 9/10 Natural Nice body with a nice ass
BBBJ/CIM: 10/10 Suck and exploded in her. Took it in like a pro
FJ: 10/10 Under mileage TIGHT for sure!
GFE: 9/10 Bubbly and Cheerful Chatty and makes one comfortable
Overall: 9/10 Recommended for SYT natural boobs lovers!!
Old 27-08-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
bb8bliiitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

belated for minmin OneSiam

location was single room with private toilet, clean. not very accessible for walking.
petite and small boobs but still nice to grab.
can hold conversation and will initiate convo also.
accommodating positions and will automatic switch.
Old 27-08-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
Pcompanion is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPcompanion is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPcompanion is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Candy from Club Friday

Okt: friendly, very experienced okt
Dmg 170/90/2

Looks: thai beauty with exotic thai tan
Body: slim with nice curve, body got tattoos
Boobs: enhanced C, big enough for me

Frenching: know how to kiss and make me high during foreplay, hands was rubbing my semi erect cock gently while her tongue begging to be let in
Bbbj: commando suctions. No spot unlicked very very well done
Fj: pro riding skills, love doggy and cowgirl with her. Moans are damn seductive with ear licking, keep on grinding in cowgirl, when i close to cum she increase the speed and not slowing down a bit till I came down from that high

GFE: making me a man that is starve for more sex with her

Overall: ok to give her a shot at least once, also her looks reminded me if that bollywood actress
Old 27-08-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 10
LadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant futureLadyPink has a brilliant future

Your FR is really the best.

She is really a damn solid service oriented babe. No horse run. Definitely of the best this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post

Name: Tammy
Stable: GalaxyXcorts
SBF Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997815

Honestly speaking I wasn’t thinking of booking Tammy. But after thinking back about what she mentioned previously that she would be taking a 3-4 week break before going on a 2 week tour of duty in Taiwan, I decided to book her one more time before she leaves our shores.

Tested her okt last night and arranged a very early morning time to meet up with her. Again, I had to walk a distance from the bus stop to her room. Damn…I’m beginning to hate this location…�� After reaching, texted her okt for her room number and had a wait a while before I was given the go ahead to proceed to her room.

Took a lift up and knocked on her door. When she opened the door, she had a towel wrapped around her body and she cheekily flashed her naked body at me before wrapping the towel around her body again.

She held my hand and basically dragged me to her room. Inside her room, she asked me why I came again and I asked if she didn’t want me to come…she pushed me down on the bed and jumped on me. Heng ahhh…she is skinny…if she were plumb, I would be in hospital now…we started frenching and she unbuttoned my shirt and stripped it off before moving to undo my pants and taking them off too. Now that we were both naked, she grabbed my hard pole and led me by my dick to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, she took a cap of listerine for me to gargle while she also took a capful in her mouth and started giving me a bbbj in the bathroom. Knn…this gal is getting more and more horny every time I visit her. After spitting out the listerine, she led me to the shower area where she soaped and cleaned me. She then passed me a clean towel and dried up before making our way back to the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, she got me to kneel on the bed while she crawled over and started giving me a bbbj while her hand was massaging my balls. After that she lay between my legs and starting sucking my two nuts. I then lay down and started giving her a good pussy licking. She also started giving a deep throat bbbj. Damn her bbbj is still as powerful as before. It was making me feel shiok to the max.

It was now time to cap me with her ultra thin condom and she started off by riding me like a mad woman. Looking at her bouncing up and down on my hard rod like she was horse riding made me even hornier. After a while she lay down on me and I started humping her as hard and fast as I could. I also started to finger her ass with my finger but her ass was so tight that I couldn’t insert my finger much into her ass. By this time she was very horny and I could feel that her pussy was already ultra wet. I rolled over and started banging her as hard and fast as I could in missionary. Her pussy was ultra wet and tight now and before long I unloaded my soldiers into the condom.

We went for a quick wash up and rested on the bed for a long while. We chatted for a while and she told me she didn’t sleep well last night because there were two drunk girls making nuisance of themselves. After that, she asked me how I wanted my 2nd shot. We started off by frenching again and she made her way downwards and started her bbbj. This time she didn’t bother to deep throat me. She just took the tip of my dick in her mouth and started tongue lashing it quickly. Damn…this was SHIOK. Before long, I was hard as steel and I told her to cap me and get into doggy position. I then started ramming her hard and furious non stop for what seemed like an eternity before unloading everything in her pussy.

By now, I only had 5 minutes left so we went for a quick shower before I dressed and left. This is the last session I have with her before she comes again next time and it was the most enjoyable one. I guess by now we’ve grown used to each other and know what makes us high and what is enjoyable for us. I always say this. Sex with a regular gal is always way more enjoyable than with a new gal because both of you already know what makes both parties tick. [INDENT][/INDENT]And this is the secret to having an ultra enjoyable bonk. And as I write this, I’m on my way to work, feeling tired but happy and satisfied.

Ratings:
BBBJ: 9.5/10
AR: 9.5/10
Catbath: 8.5/10
FJ: 10.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
Last Day: 28/8, Wednesday. Do try to make an appointment with her before she leaves.
Old 27-08-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 3
wrathofmen is one of the Best!wrathofmen is one of the Best!wrathofmen is one of the Best!

Mimi from Ss

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...highlight=mimi

Mimi from Ss is pretty, even without much makeup. Very bubbly girl - 90%

Body was just right for me, good amount of meet at right place, got the thai tan but that’s ok to me, perky ass
- 95%

BBBJ was great, she took her time and suck me, I could have cum very fast , I had to ask her to stop for awhile - 90%

FJ performances were top, Experience and moan was not too over exaggerated . Doggy her cause the view is perfect, on point - 95%

If you want good services and price, please look for Mimi!
Old 27-08-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
smiles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vesica from LFT

Looks: 8/10 had make up on, similar to pictures taken by bro Humbler and bro Lotongboy. Thanks for the awesome FRs as always.

Body: 8/10 Tanned and slightly bah bah, still within acceptable proportions.

Boobs: 9/10 big and natural papaya shaped. slightly saggy but that's fine. recommended for booblovers!

French: 10/10 Extremely fluent, started to speak French shortly after meeting, while waiting for our turn to bath. More French communication throughout the session. feels like long lost lover.

BBBJ: 9/10 great suction and hardworking. Almost lost it here.

Fj: 9/10 loud moans which i think the other room also can hear. not to miss the cowgirl position which is a sight to behold with those tits swinging and rubbing on your face.

RTF: Already planning the next appt before she leaves.
Old 27-08-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thethirdeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PIZZA of Club Friday

Damage - 160 for 90 minutes / 2 shots really worth it. After my first experience with her, my RTF I will go all in with CIM and COF!

Looks - Similar to photos WYSIWYG. A beautiful innocent girl next door face. Opened the door to receive me with a happy smile. I saw her sweet smile and was happy to a good start.

Boobs - Natural nice B cups that fits nicely in my palms to squeeze squeeze.

Body - Oh nice figure with smooth skin. When I hug her and the body skin to skin contact instant stand to attention.

Shower - Pleasant experience, we had some fun in the shower to break the ice and enhance GFE.

BBBJ - Sent me to heaven. Nearly CIM. Had to ask her to stop. A good mix of tongue action with suction just nice. I had to stop her because she got me so pleasured I cannot endure already I just pulled her up to me and hugged her and kissed faster get into pumping action.

FJ - Quite naughty, she teased me as needed to stop momentum a little to caps on. Started with her riding. It was a memorable view. That pretty sweet face with nice body on top of me riding and moaning and feel the sex motions of my tool inside her as she rides. I got up into sitting position while she continues riding me. In the hugging position she looked at me either passion. OMG. The passion the GFE the riding sexsation. Damn power! Got her into standing doggy with one leg lifted. She enjoyed the sex and watching her responses felt damn high just want to give her more. Can feel need to shoot already, so got into missionary and with tight hug and passionate body contact I released my load with she kissed me like real GF. Rested before second shot and second shot started with another nice BBBJ. This time I tired so we did a nice slow sex and released in missionary again.

Service attitude - A very pleasant attitude out to please. Definitely worth supporting. She makes sure that I am well taken care of. Even leaving the room I felt like time was too short.

RTF - Confirmed will. I will try before she goes back.

Even typing this review I reminiscing the sweet moments with her. The sex with her is not just sex. It's love making!

Her thread link -
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=23623172

Old 27-08-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bendandsnap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0oSkylineo0 View Post
FR For Lilly from Fairies Finder
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=998535&highlight=

Looks: 9/10, what you see is what you get, v similar to her photos
Body: 10/10, smooth skin, a bit of baby fats which I like it a lot, highly recommended for those that love meats, her highlight are her wonderful looking boobs.
Painting: 10/10, her way she moans when I paint her, music, pure music.
BBBJ: 10/10, sucks on your balls, licks your shaft, gives u the deepthroat treatment, next thing you know, you are in heavens.
FJ: 100/10, started doggy facing the mirror in the room, told her to open her eyes n damn she was so slutty, sucked on my fingers while looking at the mirror, then went to missionary, the eye contact, almost cummed. went back to doggy facing the mirror again, n she got even more slutty, she rolled her eyes n that was the deal, came inside her, n her pussy was so tight that the cap almost came off while I pull it out

Massage: 10/10, bros gotta try her massage, thai massage standard, not joking. luckily I was chatting with her while she was massaging me, if not I think I will fall asleep

Overall experience: I love her attitude, she has a very cute and adorable character, n when she gave me a boobjob, she spit in between my dick n her boobs, that was a v v v nice sight to behold.

RTF: if my wallet allows, yes I will, no question asked.
Accurate fr
I agreed with bro posted here
Great service oriented lady
Old 27-08-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

tomatosau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr fro yaya fairies

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=999119&highlight=

Looks - Cute girl, looks much better in real life then the photos

BBBJ - good skill and really hardworking in this area. Blew me for a long time with no complain or black face. Kudos to her.

Painting - She is not shy to tell u if u hit her right spot to make her cum.

FJ - did several positions, tight as hell. Almost gone in missionary had to pause and change positions. Blew my load in carry fuck. She's lightweight, carry fuck her non stop her moans and that cute face looking at you while you fuck her deep is just priceless.

GFE - She is friendly n easy to talk to. Gave me bottled water after a long workout.
Old 27-08-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 14
MengNan has much to be proud ofMengNan has much to be proud ofMengNan has much to be proud ofMengNan has much to be proud ofMengNan has much to be proud ofMengNan has much to be proud ofMengNan has much to be proud ofMengNan has much to be proud ofMengNan has much to be proud ofMengNan has much to be proud of

Just finished my rtf session with Kate. Rtf session is way better than my first session.

Lunchtime decided to book her for a quickie session since I was nearby settling some office stuff. Msg her okt and got a very fast reply from him. Luckily for me, there wasn’t anyone booking her so I got the slot I wanted. Went down quickly and msg her okt when I arrived. She’s at the same location so after getting her room number, made my way up.

Knocked on the door and within a minute she opened it. She was surprised to see me and immediately hugged me. Before I could even react, she had undone my buckle and unzipped my pants. I had to hold on to my pants to prevent my pants from dropping to my ankles. That would have been a sight to behold. A horny guy standing at the door with his pants at his ankles…lol.

After we entered her room, I pushed her onto the bed and started frenching her. Seeing that she was so horny, I pinned her down and place my hard dick in front of her mouth. Without hesitation, she took it into her mouth and started sucking it like a lollipop. Damn…I hadn’t even washed my dick and there she was, enjoying the raw unwashed taste…�� I never knew she had this fetish…maybe I do need to come more often to get to know her better.

After a while she signalled to me to get into the bathroom for a wash up. In the washroom she used listerine to gargle her mouth and offered me some too. We took a quick shower and returned to the bed for the main action.

She started frenching me and then moved to my neck where she started nibbling it before moving to my throbbing dick and swollowed it whole. She gave me a great bbbj and I signaled to her to get into the 69 position where I started licking her clitoris and sucking her love hole. By this time her love juices had started flowing and she was getting ultra horny. She proceeded to cap me and started riding me like she was riding in a rodeo. Damn…she was bouncing all over me and her pussy was tight like shit…After a long while I got her to get into doggy and I decided to try poking her arse for fun…�� When I started to poke her arse with my rod, she turned around and shook her head at me…��

I started doing her in doggy and it was a very good massage session for my little brother. After around 10mins of pumping, I finally came and collapsed on the bed.

Ratings:
Looks 8/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
AR: 8.5/10
Catbath: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Overall 8.5/10
Rtf: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MengNan View Post

Link: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?...highlight=kate
Name: Kate
Stable: GalaxyXcorts

Tdy decided to try a new babe from Galaxy. Decided to ask for a recommendation for a gal with great BBBJ & also does AR. Was recommended Kate, so decided to book a session with her. Before that took a look at her thread and found that she was quite pretty.

Made my way down and had a bit of difficulty finding the location. WhatsApp galaxy a few times before finding it. Once I got her room number, went upstairs to meet up with Kate. Knocked on the door and after a while the door opened and I wasn’t disappointed with the babe standing in front of me.

She led me to her room and helped me strip, after which she undressed and brought me to the bathroom. She gave me a good washing in the shower and we frenched there. In the bathroom, she signaled to me that I should sit on the covered toilet bowl and she walked sexily over and started giving me a bbbj there. She alternated deep throat with tongue twirling action on my little head. After a while she winked at me and I stood up and she dried me with my towel. After that, she led me back to her bedroom.

I lay on the bed and she crawled over and started kissing me which led to another frenching session. She then started to nibble my ears before moving downwards, nibbling and licking all the way to my balls. She gave me a good ball licking before moving to my little brother where she started flicking her tongue on my little head and deep throating me. After over 5 minutes, I requested her to get into the 69 position and I could see her love hole in front of me. I started licking it and before long, her juice was flowing out. She then moved away and lifted my legs and gave my ass a good tongue lashing.

By this time, I was already feeling very high and I motioned for her to cap me. After capping me, she got on top of me and started riding me like a maniac. It was ultra fast and hardcore and I could see her bouncing up and down on me like she was playing on a trampoline. She then lay down on me and turned her body and suddenly I was on top of her. I started thrusting hard and deep into her and before long, I unloaded my soldiers. We rested for a while and she led me to the bathroom for a wash up.

After that, we rested on the bed and I asked her how her business was. She mentioned that business is quite slow and I told her that during the 7th month, business will definitely be slower especially since it’s the end of month now. She then asked if I wanted to go for my 2nd shot. I pointed to my limp little brother and said he is tired. Not sure if she heard me wrongly or misunderstood what I meant but she started giving me a very wet bbbj. I have to give her top marks for her perseverance. She never gave up and made me hard again but she didn’t stop there. She continued until I unloaded my cum into her mouth.

She spat out my cum onto a tissue paper and we lay down to rest for a while before going to the bathroom for our final wash up.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Worth to RTF: YES
Old 27-08-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

jadafa1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ninew

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Saw the update in telegram and spotted the kind of lady I like

Her looks was great with nice smile always on her face 8.5/10

She brought me for shower and we had a good time playing soappy body to body together for awhile

She really serve me well and never let me be alone thru out the whole session which gfe I rate her 9/10

Catbath was great maybe becos her tongue skills are quite good, making me feel quite high and my dick instantly hard

She went down sucking my rod till I stop her because I wanna fuck her

She ride me about 20mins which made her cum at least 3 times when she on top, I can feel her shaking each time she climax

I told her I wanna take control and I did her doggy... Fuck her for quite awhile with long and short strokes before I deposited all my 5 days armies into her (condom of cause)

Massage was good with great power and really ease my tiredness

Will try to find time back to her again

Old 27-08-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 7
Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!

Gift from galaxy
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...458&highlight=

Location 8/10 Cosy and near east

Looks 9/10 pretty and young

Body 9/10 slim and petite with her big big soft boobs to play

French 9/10 we kiss passionately

Bbbj 9/10 sucked me very well making me damn shiok

Pussy 9/10 very very tight and nice camel toe

Fg 9/10 fucking her was good, her moan is very loud and steaming, I think if have competition, she definitely gets the champ lol, her expression and moan already can make my water boil faster then normal

Gfe 10/10 she really takes good care of me

Old 27-08-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

jadafa1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titopi View Post
FR for Candy from TFairies
Okt : best service in recommending my choice after earlier girl went put
Location usual playground
Look : pretty and young GND syt Look that you'll want her phone number to know her
Very attractive to me even though without make up compared to the TG pics
Body and boobs: real syt firm body and fair skin. Boobs are all natural and great to grab!! Nipples are pink!! So fresh to suck and nip at.
Bbbj: best I've ever had reaaally. Haven't mentioned that this BJ os after loads of real cat bath slurping of all my body sensitive areas. She's just so focused and hard working to ensure that I go non stop groaning in pleasure.
FJ: started with her excellent CG and she will even make aure i can have the view of my cock sliding in n out full length while she moans. Change four positions slow and hard pounding and she will react with hips thrust and butts gripping on my 2ic when I declare that I going to unload FJ got lots of sensual thumb suck and kisses whenever I want.
Gfe: she's so well-versed in mandarin. Wow really a complete sexy girlfriend package.and kept calling me Lao gong asking for harder pounding.
Rtf: of course. She's my cup of tea, my gem...she's starting to tease me again as u write this 😊 n she's one of those few who's so hardworking even for the 2nd shot

I agreed with bro posted here. Release 2 shots less than an hour.

Candy very hardworking and patient. I love her yummy abalone. Clean shaved and when I suck in her G spot she will use my lil brother to cover her mouth. Constant blowing and I Release my cum in her mouth. She never gives me any attitude and cleans me up well.

Thanks OKT for the smooth arrangement. Will look out for Candy soon. Worth spending with promo

Last edited by jadafa1995; 27-08-2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old 27-08-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 15
ajsoh85 is one of the Best!ajsoh85 is one of the Best!ajsoh85 is one of the Best!ajsoh85 is one of the Best!

Tata Pink Lady

Were very intrigued by a lot of reviews of her saying that service solid no horse run. I got 3 words for her: solid as fuck. Boobs are huge and when sucking those I taste real mill liao... She looks even better in person, same dye hair color, same black lingerie worn in pictures. Massage was given before and after deeds. Bj was very patient and cowgirl is also a must. Banging her was like me banging my friend's wife who is damn horny. She leaving in a few days maybe you can check her out.

Damage 150/90/2shots you get the complete package for boobs lovers
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=997580
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1