The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1778 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for LFT Zaza

[...]

Luckily i was able to leave the place surviving. Overall I firmly believe Zaza is a very very service oriented girl and with her looks I’m eager to see how she fares during her tour here.
(I’m considering the tarma since Verisca would definitely take the lead and Zaza being the fun outgoing type.)
Damn, I can only imagine. Quite a number of nice options right now

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old Today, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 11
NanoBang is one of the Best!NanoBang is one of the Best!NanoBang is one of the Best!NanoBang is one of the Best!

Bambam from Club Friday

Looks: 90% as per pics. Hot minah beauty, reminded me of Brenda from same stable before lol

Boobs: very big, E cup

Body: thick and curvy one, petite in height too - it wasn’t my thing before but after her I think this type of body grows on me

Frenching: Good tongue fighting, quite fun. She smiles through kisses like she really enjoy it not just do it to pleasure you

BBBJ: a pro hands down one of the best. Balls fondled too, never leave it behind. Her suction can be like vacuum cleaner so please communicate with her how you like kt

FJ: 1st shot cowgirl ahe ride me hard and fast while I grab her boobs. Slap her big meaty ass too. Genuine moans btw. Shoot in missionary.

2nd shot, she was kneeling on bed for me to doggie her and her moans during this position are louder than previous one, I think really kenna her spot. Can see her toes curled up as I pound deeper and deeper. Turned her over to missionary again for my 2nd shot.

Gfe no need to question la, gaogao like a real girlfriend I almost forgot I was with FL like many reviews already mentioned.

If you like the latina/minah beauty then you sure like her, body can’t find it elsewhere let alone service also no horse run.
Old Today, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1778 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Photographed a couple of ladies when Sexamazon changed to a new management in 2022. This was one of the funner shoots I have done.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old Today, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
justpeaceleague deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustpeaceleague deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Ferrari from Lust for her good service

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...hlight=ferrari

Looks: 9 good looks. Good face shape too
Body: 9 she has slight tummy but still sexy. Little fair that usual.
Bbbj: 9 she is a pro. No teeth felt
Fj: 9 did couple of positions. Missionary, doggy and CG. Tried a position I've been curious about, 'lotus'. Surpsingly good. Lucky she is adventurous kind and willing to try new things
GFE: 9 she's one of my best
Old Today, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2032 / Power: 14
Dark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond reputeDark Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico069 View Post
Bro Angel,

Tdy Tammy is like damn hot. Just now at 4pm wanted to see if she had an available slot at 7pm but earliest available is at 8pm. Now probably the 8pm slot is already taken. Her last day today and it seems her slots are being taken up very quickly.

Those who want to book her on her last day tdy better book her asap.
Bro, I just checked with bro chai. She’s only available from 12.30am tdy…😂

Top girl in his stable today…😆 Had 2 customers never turned up, if not her business would be even better…
UP List:badboys,Love6969,KaraII,SK3636,Saislingapore,Lemon 2,HRHorniness,Jay chou,Ktvbuddy,KnowItAll,Meijipcc,Mplover,Truthful, bk4ever,jjmagic,justanewbie,the old nite,mattjb,222nge,Vivianchow,szczesny,dbhh,Super0 0,BigBird123,Passerbyer,Cloudy80,Hanster,nitecrawl lerr,wally888,SimplyUnperfect,
Old Today, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sstsgap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Spicy (Galaxyxscorts)

Summary:
One of my best bonk in 2024, Visited her in the evening and i was her first on her first day.

Very GFE and hardworking girl, we cuddle and chat using GT between shots and she offered to massage me, her massgae is acceptable for me.

She speaks french fluently, DFK, fingering and painting are allowed and she was quite enjoying it, she managed to cum 3 times only by painting and fingering her. Can pound hard and deep quite long and never show black or brown face

Looks 8/10: Disc about 20% from photos, but it is definetely her and wont reject one
Body 8/10: Thai tan, skin smooth with a pair of As, got scar on tummy and fats at right place, perky ass good for doggy
FJ 8.5/10: Pussy is so wet and her juice keep flowing, she moans very loud once you hit the right spot, very horny girl i would say, tried 69, CG,missionary and doggy, 1st and 2nd round ended in doggy.

BBBJ 8.5/10: she started bbbj in toilet after washing me clean, continue bbbj in room, DT and mouthfucked her for about 15 mins and i was trying so hard not to burst, but i want to try CIM next time haha

OKT: As usual, very responsive and friendly, Thanks for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1