The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 20-06-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4326 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP along geylang rd

Hey horny bros, another gem to share, she is Le Le, cute and very cheerful lady. Keen bros can PM me for contact

Old 20-06-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Nice. I saw a Vietbu at her shop like not bad. Can try next time. Sasa also intro me her a friend name Yoyo. Got her contact but havent try. She told me Yoyo not as pretty but is better very open lady. Hahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
That's honest of Sasa. I saw 3 other gals, attractive but not her standard lah. They were idling around while Sasa had a customer after me.

Hahaha yes Sasa best looking le and she is the one who pass me the Vietbu wechat. Her name is Meimei, i havent try yet but any bros want to try her can get the contract from me. She told me her is natural C

Old 20-06-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1883 / Power: 19
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey horny bros, another gem to share, she is Le Le, cute and very cheerful lady. Keen bros can PM me for contact

Oh I post a forum on her previously at GL or AR thread I forgot , good service and petite only thing is small boobs and curtain joint lo. She makes up for her good services.
Old 20-06-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hardtime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So tried the hot tall new Viet Lily yet bro?

Any other recommendations for me? ������
Can share lily ctc? Tyvm
Old 20-06-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Alwaysnewb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha yes Sasa best looking le and she is the one who pass me the Vietbu wechat. Her name is Meimei, i havent try yet but any bros want to try her can get the contract from me. She told me her is natural C

Please share sasa ctc!
Old 20-06-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellf View Post
Tried new Spa last week at 6XX geylang
Took the one hour massage and was assigned to this fair and young SYT from Vietnam

Massage: Strength quite okay she applied on my back. At least not piano massage. She pop the question directly.
Specials: Good GFE and FJ very accommodating but No BBBJ from her
Dmg: 2 blue tips (up to you to pay, standard mkt price)

https://ibb.co/mqzLZyx

SYT 20years old very tight and wet ... Will RTF
Bro pls send me ctc can? Appreciate alot
Old 20-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
typicalguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Just tried new Spa last weekend near the dim sum area.
Took the one hour massage and was assigned to this fair and young SYT from Vietnam

Massage: Nothing special but I liked the strength she applied on my back. At least not piano massage. She was teasing my balls towards the end of the massage
Specials: Managed to FJ her and the chemistry btw us is good. Her BBBJ is pretty good until I almost shot into her mouth. Also did 69 with her. Finished her off in a cowboy position.
Dmg: 2 blue tips (up to you to pay, standard mkt price)

Definitely will RTF this hot Vietnamese gem again. Interested bros can send me a PM.

Hi cherrypink bro can ctc? Thanks!!
Old 21-06-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 5
autumnleaf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterautumnleaf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks hornyxiaoboy2 for sa sả ctc, indeed wysiwyg, boob lovers can skip, she only a cup. Good for those work late as she mention 24hr standby, just inform her earlier to get ready. BTW no kisses from her, ymmv maybe those more handsome she will kiss? ended my session with doggy, nice ass for hard pounding.
Old 21-06-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
Thanks hornyxiaoboy2 for sa sả ctc, indeed wysiwyg, boob lovers can skip, she only a cup. Good for those work late as she mention 24hr standby, just inform her earlier to get ready. BTW no kisses from her, ymmv maybe those more handsome she will kiss? ended my session with doggy, nice ass for hard pounding.
I always ask the gals beforehand if they will french. She said yes and I am definitely not handsome. She was average when it came to frenching though, saying it was due to smoker's breath. Not sure now especially having read your FR. Will find out if I do RTF.
Old 21-06-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysnewb View Post
Please share sasa ctc!

Done bro. Enjoy
Old 21-06-2024, 02:31 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
U are most welcome! Sometimes must see chemistry and ya like what the bro say can ask beforehand. I got 2 ladies here who i managed to french. Anyone interested can PM me for ctc

Kelly

Mango (Viet)

Last edited by hornyxiaoboy2; 21-06-2024 at 10:29 AM.
Old 21-06-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
typicalguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Am glad that you have enjoyed your time with PRC DotDot @ Geylang.
Hi bro, can share ctc for DotDot? She looks really good to try, thanks!
Old 21-06-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -160 / Power: 0
ellf ellf
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty9191 View Post
Bro pls send me ctc can? Appreciate alot
RTV for the time being
Old 22-06-2024, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 15
Ttrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Done bro. Enjoy
Bro, able to share contact please? Sąsą looks really good to try!
Old 22-06-2024, 04:53 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrforever View Post
Bro, able to share contact please? Sąsą looks really good to try!
Sure bro. Sent u the ctc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1