The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

big boob saleslady at peninsular plaza's bata store. Reckon a C cup..the sight of her wobbling tits, thinking about it made me hard again. Even saw her cleavage for around 1 sec when I saw her bending down. I think she's a ah tiong bu.

Any bros seen her before?

Old 01-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

up this interesting thread!
Old 01-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Just went H&M Sunday, saw this minah sales staff with spec wearing black spaghetti strips with huge melons at level 4. The wonders of gravity when she walks...the bounce..
Old 03-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvil View Post
Just went H&M Sunday, saw this minah sales staff with spec wearing black spaghetti strips with huge melons at level 4. The wonders of gravity when she walks...the bounce..
not sure if we are talking abt the same one. saw one tua neh minah staff at h&m a few months back as well
Old 03-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Maybe bro, She is at the orchard h&m, saw her at level 4.
She purposely walk in front of me when she saw me bio her, I meant her asset.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
timtan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am currently at my favourite coffee place chilling and as I type this, there is a *JC girl in front of me sitting on the lap of her bf. And there she is occasionally bouncing up and down. And whilst they thinking there's no one watching (since there's only me behind them) the guy starts grabbing her boobs.

Kids nowadays...
Old 11-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Not exactly a busty sighting but I am in some kind of streak to see ladies not wearing bra.

Few days ago I was waiting for bus at a bus stop and saw this old lady in yellow blouse, probably in her 60s, alighting and something about her appearance was weird. Took a second look and saw she had 4 humps on her chest area. I don't know how but her bra actually went up her chest and above her boobs, creating the 4 humps illusion. So what do you get when your bra does not cover your boobs, I could see the shape of her boobs and also nipples pressed against her rather tight blouse. It was awkward and I think no one in the bus knows how to tell her about this embarrassing situation that she did not realise.

Last week on Friday afternoon in ion orchard I saw this tall ang mo lady seemingly in a rush. She was walking very fast but her outfit was too eye catching. She was in a white thigh length bodycon dress with white sheer fabric going down to her calf level. The material of her dress was so thin, her dark nipples could hardly be covered. Although just a quick 2 second glimpse, but it is power!

Luck was on my side because yesterday I saw yet again a braless lady. This time I suspect the person is not even of legal age. Saw this girl traveling on north south line mrt with another Malay like lady. She seemed quite young and I cannot determine if she is actually a maid or the daughter of that Malay lady but she definitely looks young and sweet. She wore a red dry fit tee and I can't help notice she seemed to intentionally hunch quite a bit. I observed for a short while and to my pleasant surprise, she is not wearing bra and she must have known her nipples are obvious. And when she was not hunching, oh my goodness, her nipples seem to be screaming out from her red tee and the shape of her boobs look ridiculously perky, definitely a firm b cup. She then alighted at novena station.

Any bros happen to spot these ladies?
Old 21-02-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBirdGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last Tuesday went for dinner at the old woodlands central.
While walking around blk 1A and saw this bakeryshop..
Wat caught my eyes are not the cakes but the boobs of the milf at the waffle station...
Busty Milf ard around mid 30's average looking and might be a C or probably D cupper.
May wanna try my luck to get to noe her as i cant stop thinking of those boobs
Old 21-02-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 15
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

BUSTY SYT SighTED!!!!!

I was at SunTec city after an activity on SAT night! This restaurant named KIMCHI on level 2. 1 BUSTY SYT wearing transparent clothes & short tight skirts @ level bow & greet EVERY single person walk pass, VERY paiseh cos walked pass a few times so went in for dinner, bio her many times, also zaogeng MANY times.
Old 21-02-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
big boob saleslady at peninsular plaza's bata store. Reckon a C cup..the sight of her wobbling tits, thinking about it made me hard again. Even saw her cleavage for around 1 sec when I saw her bending down. I think she's a ah tiong bu.

Any bros seen her before?

I went there to check out.....where it C...at most B lah.....

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 22-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Not exactly a busty sighting but I am in some kind of streak to see ladies not wearing bra.

Few days ago I was waiting for bus at a bus stop and saw this old lady in yellow blouse, probably in her 60s, alighting and something about her appearance was weird. Took a second look and saw she had 4 humps on her chest area. I don't know how but her bra actually went up her chest and above her boobs, creating the 4 humps illusion. So what do you get when your bra does not cover your boobs, I could see the shape of her boobs and also nipples pressed against her rather tight blouse. It was awkward and I think no one in the bus knows how to tell her about this embarrassing situation that she did not realise.

Last week on Friday afternoon in ion orchard I saw this tall ang mo lady seemingly in a rush. She was walking very fast but her outfit was too eye catching. She was in a white thigh length bodycon dress with white sheer fabric going down to her calf level. The material of her dress was so thin, her dark nipples could hardly be covered. Although just a quick 2 second glimpse, but it is power!

Luck was on my side because yesterday I saw yet again a braless lady. This time I suspect the person is not even of legal age. Saw this girl traveling on north south line mrt with another Malay like lady. She seemed quite young and I cannot determine if she is actually a maid or the daughter of that Malay lady but she definitely looks young and sweet. She wore a red dry fit tee and I can't help notice she seemed to intentionally hunch quite a bit. I observed for a short while and to my pleasant surprise, she is not wearing bra and she must have known her nipples are obvious. And when she was not hunching, oh my goodness, her nipples seem to be screaming out from her red tee and the shape of her boobs look ridiculously perky, definitely a firm b cup. She then alighted at novena station.

Any bros happen to spot these ladies?
Thanks bro. wanna up you ...
Old 04-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro style.whist for wanna up my points. If you see this post, feel free to add it.

Was out for lunch at the edge of Shenton Way moving towards marina bay financial centre. Saw this sweet looking OL with an ang mo colleague. She looks like those ABC type and because I was walking close to them, can hear her strong caucasian like accent.

The best part of her is the majestic pair of headlights and a a very curvy butt. I very rarely snap at people because my skills simply cannot make it. Hard to conceal I am doing something fishy near my targets.

Took a short video and cut out the best parts because most part of the footage i did not even get her on the screen.

Hope bros enjoy. PS: the images on a 2nd look does not do justice to her huge boobs, which I estimate should at least be a D cup.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Young C cup girl spotted selling You Ji Mian "oil chicken noodle"

at the T Junction: Telok Kurau & Changi Road

noodles are really good!
Old 05-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

At Pearl Centre, level 1 near Giordano. There is a small shop facing a photocopying shop, selling 2nd hand laptops and gaming stuff. I saw a chinese lady in her late 20s to early 30s shoulder quite ok looking shoulder length hair with big tits working there, but she don't seem to be there daily. I'm not sure if she is local or no. My guess is C to D cup. Most of the time she wore a simple T shirt and shorts which don't show off her assets. I started to take notice of her is when I saw her in a V neck T shirt and leaning forward to talk to a customer as I walked past, it was then when I realised her tits was so big. Another occasion I saw her in a one piece body hugging dress which shows off her body and confirm her tits are big.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Thanks bro style.whist for the ups.

Does any bro here frequent Paramount music lounge/ktv at Geylang?

Last Monday I happen to pass by the area and while I was walking along the main street passing by Paramount ktv, a bespectacled guy opened the door for a lady to come out.

The lady seems to be a PRC in her early to mid 30s, not very tall, shoulder length dyed hair, wearing an orange t shirt and shorts. Does not seem like she is working there because of the way she dressed, very casual. And she came out of the ktv at around 9pm, which I thought should be the working time for girls there.

These are not the main points, her boobs are incredibly BIG! Easily a double DD cup or F/G cup!!!

The guy was telling her she could get a taxi in front of the ktv as there are many taxis traveling on the road. Indeed less than 1 min, she hopped on to a brown SMRT taxi. She sat at the front passenger seat, I wonder if the driver can pay attention to the road.

Any bros here happen to know any news or info of this lady?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1