The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
I think in this case, you are right. Because some girls growing up in a male dominated household or with super freaking conservative mum, bra is all of the time. I once heard from my gf that her roommate wear bra all the time even when she is going to sleep.
Maybe. It depends on the girl's environment and upbringing.

I had a ex gf who stays with her parents and 2 older brothers and she doesn't wear bra at home. Sometimes her brother's guy friends are over at her house watching soccer or mahjong and she joined them without wearing bra. Her top could be a oversize tshirt, sleeping dress or tight spaghetti top. She doesn't care. She says it's uncomfortable wearing bra.
Old 19-08-2020, 05:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

I had a ex gf who stays with her parents and 2 older brothers and she doesn't wear bra at home. Sometimes her brother's guy friends are over at her house watching soccer or mahjong and she joined them without wearing bra. Her top could be a oversize tshirt, sleeping dress or tight spaghetti top. She doesn't care. She says it's uncomfortable wearing bra.
Yes, u r right bro.. but as some bros hv pointed out prc girls r more comfortable doing that... for majority of local Chinese girls esp, it's a no, no to them, comfortable or not

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
karl28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Agreed. To some girls, they are not exposing too much by going braless - only the shape could be seen, so they are quite ok with it.
Old 19-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4697 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

二筒kah long,好好食d

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 20-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
二筒kah long,好好食d

Hahahaha nice one bro. Not sure if anyone teased her by saying that but I am sure her brother will whack him if he heard that.

Anyway most of my gfs who didn't wear bra are Singaporean chinese girls. My neighbour (same block different floor) also doesn't wear bra when she brings her kid down to catch his ride. She is also Singaporean chinese in her 30s and pretty.
Old 20-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4697 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha nice one bro. Not sure if anyone teased her by saying that but I am sure her brother will whack him if he heard that.
如果你是她的上家,你打一索然后问:“我打一条,要吃还是要碰?”

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 20-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaysorders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great thread
Old 20-08-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
如果你是她的上家,你打一索然后问:“我打一条,要吃还是要碰?”

Another nice one bro
Old 03-10-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Archie84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArchie84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like to buy used panties, one time i bought from a seller on carousell, she said that she is an OL in her late 30s slowly coaxed her to sell it to me worn, could tell that she loves the idea too. Upon meeting her, realized that she is my cousin's wife. After the initial awkwardness, we proceeded to a maternity room, she let me strip of her pantie even.. buying from her regularly ever since..
Old 03-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 13
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie84 View Post
I like to buy used panties, one time i bought from a seller on carousell, she said that she is an OL in her late 30s slowly coaxed her to sell it to me worn, could tell that she loves the idea too. Upon meeting her, realized that she is my cousin's wife. After the initial awkwardness, we proceeded to a maternity room, she let me strip of her pantie even.. buying from her regularly ever since..
Archie, u saw her naked? Ever tried to up her?
Old 03-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Archie84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArchie84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Archie, u saw her naked? Ever tried to up her?
Not exactly naked, but she let me undress her panties from under he dress.. smoothly shaven mly bbw milf..
Old 03-10-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 13
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie84 View Post
Not exactly naked, but she let me undress her panties from under he dress.. smoothly shaven mly bbw milf..

Hahaha.

You are very lucky.

Free touch.

Awesome.

Old 03-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Hahaha.

You are very lucky.

Free touch.

Awesome.

Not free lah.. still paid her because don't want to spoil market.. hahaha
Old 03-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 5
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i saw my niece naked before.
Old 03-10-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Congrass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
i saw my niece naked before.
How old is your niece?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1