The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

I have a trick how to get good girl.

Trick 1;; Give 1000-2000 to the guy who send u to the room and tell him that pls intro a good one.
Old 14-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro. SGD has basement 1 and there is a small room with car park. I was there initially until i asked I am after massage. These room looks like for us to have a sex inside. But my question is how to get Lady?

can anyone advice me with the cost of lady and room?
Old 15-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
bro. SGD has basement 1 and there is a small room with car park. I was there initially until i asked I am after massage. These room looks like for us to have a sex inside. But my question is how to get Lady?

can anyone advice me with the cost of lady and room?
Never been there. But I heard those are "hourly rates" rooms. Aka, no windows, no grails, fuck-and-get-the-hell-out rooms. Also heard have 2 rates...local & foreign.

You pick any girls outside or at the ktv within the same building doesn't matter.

Cost of ladies varies depends on your own negotiation & deals. Nothing to do with the hotel operator.

Any bros care to verify?
Old 15-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 19
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
Never been there. But I heard those are "hourly rates" rooms. Aka, no windows, no grails, fuck-and-get-the-hell-out rooms. Also heard have 2 rates...local & foreign.

You pick any girls outside or at the ktv within the same building doesn't matter.

Cost of ladies varies depends on your own negotiation & deals. Nothing to do with the hotel operator.

Any bros care to verify?
The basement room ranges from 30,000 kyats to 45,000 kyats depending on the size of the room (and maybe quality and facilities too). These are for short duration... (I have never stay longer than 5 hours)... And I don't know if they charged different for foreigners...

Girls... you have to arrange it yourself.. They don't do it.. but you can try asking waiter boy and they may help you.. but I know their management prohibits their employees from arranging girls for guests.. So, it's hit or miss... And Like bro VeryTired mentioned you may be able to bring girls from the KTV in the same building.. Never been to KTV there.

Can any bro share how the girls look at the KTV at SGD?
Old 15-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She has great body.
Her face is like Mixed chinese, mixed Myanmar. Not so pretty but not ugly. But when she is on top massaging the body (when u face up) I am just look at her and saw that she is quite cute at this position. You know my dick was 12 o clock at that time. seeing her face and smelling her perfume essence.

She asked only two words (hand play?) so cute.
Bro.. Guess what.. couldn't help myself from not going to SGD yesterday.. Had a session with No.27.

Her face/facial complexsion is just ok.. Maybe (4/10) (I didn't expect anymore than this.. so it was ok)
But her ass is quite big... We were chatting all kinds of sexual topics.. She said her measurement is 27 waist and 40 in hips.. I can only tell her ass is quite big and firm (I touched it).

HJ is pretty decent...like you said started out slow and I shot pretty intense...
Old 15-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Flemmings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recce a few local areas last night as Decent is still closed..ask them when open they also dont know.. they told me "problem with police" and all girls go home.

within 3 days, i personally visited decent twice and it is still closed

anyway found 4 spots of ST very local bases going at 12,000 a pop. price is ridiculously cheap but mind you it is a very local and extremely dingy place.

room with mattress and frankly the girls some are fat are all like 2/10..saw 1 syt with a minnie specs but decided against it as i fear she maybe underage and also the place has like 7-8 young pimps guarding them.

seems extremely dangerous to me, they can rip you off anytime.

anyone have seen these kind of places before? kinda of like JB LSB last time but without the KtV element..haha! all illegal and frankly i was scared like hell dont think can perform. after seeing these places, decent seems really "decent" to me!
Old 15-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
beckham1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Helo all Samsters ,

have been reading those threads on Yangon and it does help a lot. Will be doing a virgin trip there but have been bother by some issue. Understand our Telcom here in spore do have any data roaming supported in Yangon and its not easy to obtain local data roam pre-paid card.

One of the samsters did mention that now at the money changer in yangon airport does accept Sin currency , hope will be able to locate it by then. Otherwise will have to use USD instead.

Hope to get some enlightenment from Samsters here.

Thanks.
Old 15-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckham1973 View Post
Helo all Samsters ,

have been reading those threads on Yangon and it does help a lot. Will be doing a virgin trip there but have been bother by some issue. Understand our Telcom here in spore do have any data roaming supported in Yangon and its not easy to obtain local data roam pre-paid card.

Hope to get some enlightenment from Samsters here.

Thanks.
Bro. No need data roam. Just get one prepaid card (new Teleco company) cost 1500Kyats which is eq to 2$. Just use Data with the rate of 10Ks per 1Mbytes.

For exchange yes you can get Local cur at airport or any of the Bank. There is alot of exchange counter all over Yangon too.
Old 15-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by templeavenue View Post
Bro.. Guess what.. couldn't help myself from not going to SGD yesterday.. Had a session with No.27.

Her face/facial complexsion is just ok.. Maybe (4/10) (I didn't expect anymore than this.. so it was ok)
But her ass is quite big... We were chatting all kinds of sexual topics.. She said her measurement is 27 waist and 40 in hips.. I can only tell her ass is quite big and firm (I touched it).

HJ is pretty decent...like you said started out slow and I shot pretty intense...
Great bro. How much U tips her? hope 20K.
I am intend to Stick her for now. Every two weeks one good cums.
Old 16-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
beckham1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro dell_lee 2003 for your info !!!
Old 16-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. No need data roam. Just get one prepaid card (new Teleco company) cost 1500Kyats which is eq to 2$. Just use Data with the rate of 10Ks per 1Mbytes.

For exchange yes you can get Local cur at airport or any of the Bank. There is alot of exchange counter all over Yangon too.

i will like to echo his sentiments. roaming is at 5/min from past experience and the network is very bad, probably spend the last 2 mins "hello hello.." haha

will recommend KBZ bank after you clear immigration, those banks in front of immigration like CB or AUB usually lower and AUB is strange, told me 1 passport only can change 100 nia.
Old 16-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

virgin FR for JJ..damn took me so long to finally get here! but tks to decent closing down, i found somewhere more fun!

total dmg at JJ = cover charge 4k+ 2 extra beers and 1 coke. total chicks at table = 4 over 3 hours. Evesdropping on girls conversation which i absolutely dont understand just oggling at their tits and the numerous girls around could be easily 70-80..

21yo STY,, B= tits, tall around 1.7m, skin smooth and light tan. alot BBBJ (upon request) +HJ + 2 shots..spend around 4+ hours at transit hotel. Extreme GFE, cuddling and kissing during/after sex..hug and sleep naked together. ST dmg + tips

not boasting or what but i am surprised by the high service level. note i do not speak burmese so was chicken and duck talk. having been on the scene for so long at gogo bars equivalent, mostly deep frenching/bbbj is not given for commercial sex esp by SYTs.. fyi i dont look like some yandao kia either
Old 16-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flemmings View Post
virgin FR for JJ..damn took me so long to finally get here! but tks to decent closing down, i found somewhere more fun!

total dmg at JJ = cover charge 4k+ 2 extra beers and 1 coke. total chicks at table = 4 over 3 hours. Evesdropping on girls conversation which i absolutely dont understand just oggling at their tits and the numerous girls around could be easily 70-80..

21yo STY,, B= tits, tall around 1.7m, skin smooth and light tan. alot BBBJ (upon request) +HJ + 2 shots..spend around 4+ hours at transit hotel. Extreme GFE, cuddling and kissing during/after sex..hug and sleep naked together. ST dmg + tips

not boasting or what but i am surprised by the high service level. note i do not speak burmese so was chicken and duck talk. having been on the scene for so long at gogo bars equivalent, mostly deep frenching/bbbj is not given for commercial sex esp by SYTs.. fyi i dont look like some yandao kia either
bro...sounds like you had a lot of fun with SYT... what was the damage? Would you happen to have her number? would you care to share with me? please PM me if you have.. thanks...
Old 16-10-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Great bro. How much U tips her? hope 20K.
I am intend to Stick her for now. Every two weeks one good cums.
yes... I tipped her 20K....
Old 16-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by templeavenue View Post
yes... I tipped her 20K....
. I am going to see her again in next week. 30K for oil massage and 20K tips. Not sure she can do something else on top of HJ. Like armpit tickle. . The massage bed is a good place to do such tickling before HJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1