The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-05-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros,if ML did list capped BJ in the service and price is $120 x 1 HJ. Do you still need to top up for capped BJ? Or should be inclusive?
Old 22-05-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tanwx is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks all for advice.

Think not right to post FR after all.

Not a pro like most seasoned bro here and definitely new to this game. Not even in no. list and yet to meet the popular ML.
Old 22-05-2023, 05:53 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Bros,if ML did list capped BJ in the service and price is $120 x 1 HJ. Do you still need to top up for capped BJ? Or should be inclusive?
Ask the ml first. From one of the visit, everything listed in slg (cbj was listed), all included in the price
Old 22-05-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
If you go buy chicken rice, the chicken rice auntie say you yandao and give you extra chicken wing. Do you broadcast online? If you broadcast, auntie still give you extra chicken wing if she know you broadcasted it?

Haha. I like how you describe it. Great concept.

I will say just report on basic, with hint on unlocking. Dont describe too much unlocking details. If you sway, the ML knows she only let you unlock that special service, then you might only cause trouble to her.

I unlocked free services before, and I dont think she will give everyone that. She has left the shore long ago though.
Old 22-05-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3386 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanwx View Post
Thanks all for advice.

Not a pro like most seasoned bro here and definitely new to this game. Not even in no. list and yet to meet the popular ML.
Just post general details will do..

Common sense will tell u writing extra stuff will only do u more harm than good if u kena CSI-ed out..

ML will also be pressured to offer those stuff once idiots demand the same from your report..

Who loses out in the end? Go figure lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-05-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Haha. I like how you describe it. Great concept.

I will say just report on basic, with hint on unlocking. Dont describe too much unlocking details. If you sway, the ML knows she only let you unlock that special service, then you might only cause trouble to her.

I unlocked free services before, and I dont think she will give everyone that. She has left the shore long ago though.
People must remember there are MANY live reporters here..

Their speed to break news to MLs can rival that of our tabloid reporters hor lol..

Old 22-05-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Ask the ml first. From one of the visit, everything listed in slg (cbj was listed), all included in the price
Rightly so. Most of the time should be included. But recent visit one ML tried to ask for 150 to include BJ although it was listed 120.
Old 22-05-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
People must remember there are MANY live reporters here..

Their speed to break news to MLs can rival that of our tabloid reporters hor lol..

Totally agree. Most imptly, dont create troubles for them. Nobody really cares what happen to me if im the one describe the details on unlocking. The most, black record in their phone system and all girls know.
Old 22-05-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Rightly so. Most of the time should be included. But recent visit one ML tried to ask for 150 to include BJ although it was listed 120.
Then blacklisted if it is against what they advertised.
Old 22-05-2023, 06:19 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Then blacklisted if it is against what they advertised.
Not sure if this is the case but most of the advertisement on slg looks like copy and paste from each other. Not sure if they even proof read what they write. So many write shower together but never practice it even and was as dry as the desert throughout the whole session. So yup, if you really want something they advertise, ask for it.
Old 22-05-2023, 08:01 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

gm 呢,不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 22-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24964 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Poor KK … episode after episode.

Her menu is always attractive - to me

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 22-05-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Question for bros here: If you manage to unlock a ML, do you report the full details in FR or only what as per stated in her services offered?
Quote:
Thanks all for advice.

Wah new to the game and already unlock ar?? Just kidding.

I think more importantly for the MR is for bros to know it is not a landmine so we do not waste our hard-earned money. The unlocking and added service is yours to keep and if you share it, you will raise unnecessary expectations for bros here. Very soon, the ML will be getting calls asking why he never get this service, why she treat him different, or new customers will be asking for the added services. Essentially you are forcing the ML to convert to something she probably didn't want to in the first place. Providing 10 F job in a day for everyone or providing just for that one bro for that day she just happened to have some chemistry with is definitely different, my opinion la.

Quick MR for this lass.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/yue-er-massage/

After 99 left, the slot for a young SYT with BBBJ service needs to be filled. Selected this ML looking at the pictures and videos and thinking it shouldn't defer too far off. Even went to all other websites to confirm if she is an FL or not, and couldn't find any. I was adamant because there has been this trend of FLs masquerading as MLs, and usually they provide BJ services. Location is somewhat new to me. She does not stay alone and could see 2 other MLs, not sure who, in the living room then when I entered. Place is quite clean. First impression when the door opens is she looked haggard. Comparing to the photos, I could not exactly find a resemblance but those eyes, definitely her la. Closest would be the fourth photo in white blouse , just her face is really chiselled, which probably makes her more milfy and less SYT. When I say milfy, would be more to the younger milf type. She is slim and petite but because she walks with a little hunch, added to her haggardness. Massage so so and was asked to turn over before she continued massaging on the legs and occasional light JG style of playing with my jewel. For sensual, she pulled her dress down, lick my nipples and started tugging. The foreplay quite weak, or basically no foreplay. Roaming signal 5g though. Her boobs is not real I suspect but very well done. Not a fan. She does upsell which I didn't take up.

RTM no. Going back to look for Elmi.

Current rotation list: AnQi, Natalie, KiKi, and Elmi
Old 22-05-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Poor KK … episode after episode.

Her menu is always attractive - to me
The confusion basically started when that guy said she told him the old kk is not her and she was re-using her ads..

She should just come out to make an official announcement on her wc to clear the misunderstanding..

Old 22-05-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays more and more cosplayers.. teacher, sailormoon, nurse, policewoman, SM... no longer boring vanillas. You name it they do it. Will ask you what you want them to act as the next time you visit. Good trend!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1