The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tanwx is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thought of writing a FR of a ML I met recently. Name deliberately left out.

Shortlisted her based on her photos and FRs and thought should be a safe bet.

Looks: 5.5/10. Probably in her 40s. Expired Mamasan look and quite a contrast from the SYT from her photos. Heavy make up. Not sure whether photos were her or probably Meitu overdone. Kind of sian 1/2 when I saw her but decided to go ahead instead of risking blue balls.

Body: 5.5/10. Had seen better days and probably years of cheonging took a toll on her body. Smoker. This is a real deal breaker as I couldn't bring myself to kiss her. For me as everything starts from kissing.

Massage: 8/10. SN. Her massage is considered pretty good. Finds out where you are feeling sore and delivers sufficient power to the right places. Moves were good as well.

Sensual: 9/10. A real pro. Knows her stuff. Enticed my little head out in no time and kept it erect for the entire duration without touching it.

Playability: Unknown signal. She is probably a 5G but I failed to connect. More of incompatibility between the handphone and network. Did not kiss, roam or zhut. Come to think of it, WTF...

HJ 7/10 : Probably sensed that I wasn't receptive and did not asked if I wanted to top up for a BJ. Laid on her side facing me in a clamping position and moan into ear while HJ. Arm is behind her head and forearm simply cannot reach her butt or boobs. This position is quite restrictive and you cannot do anything except to slowly succumb to the HJ. HJ was quite decent but exerted a bit too much force towards the end. Nice follow through and makes sure she drain you every single drop.

GFE: 2/10. The after head massage is good and strong. But chit chat till time up is akward despite my best attempts. Those 1 question 1 answer type. THE chemistry really isnt there. Quite sian, so pretended to fall asleep.

Conclusion: Not all MILF are landmines and in fact one of the best bonk of my life was from a MILF in her 50s. But kena a bad one and you will know how sian it is. Women are expert sensory creatures and will know that you don't like her no matter how hard you try to hide it. I am sure she is disappointed in me as a customer as well. Lol

Last edited by Tanwx; 27-05-2023 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Mistake
Old 27-05-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massageamy/

Do note she is priced at $100!!! Honestly when I saw the price I thought it was placed wrongly, or there must be hell of a restrictions or she is on red or whatever. Have not seen such price tag for a long time, unless some old cai. Was glad she confirmed it.
Wah, thanks for this. This kind of price point definitely worth supporting if she’s not a fugly Lao auntie.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-05-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massageamy/

Was eyeing this new ML a few days ago, and I remembered she was called Coke, now renamed Amy. Asked her and was told agent said Coke too old fashioned, but I thought Coke is just fine. At least easy to remember. Too many Amy here. Not sure why, her pictures and video just attracted me a lot. Very cute type. I was again hoping actual person will not be far off. And it was a hit! WYSIWYG. She was in that black oversize T as per the pictures, petite and with the super uni girl look when the door opens. I likey very muchy! Totally my cai. Her messaging reply is also super kawaii.

Do note she is priced at $100!!! Honestly when I saw the price I thought it was placed wrongly, or there must be hell of a restrictions or she is on red or whatever. Have not seen such price tag for a long time, unless some old cai. Was glad she confirmed it.

The unit she stayed in is the same unit as XH when I first visited her, not sure if XH still stays there though. She has the bigger room with own toilet so I am pleased. Just that the aircon is leaking so hopefully this can be rectified soon. Blowing cold air still but I guess it could not go any colder so it was a little hot when we were at the sensual part, lol.

Her massage is very passable. She does massage back home for ladies, so minimally got some standard. Did some back stepping for me. Love it. She is rather green in life, her first overseas trip so do take care of this young lass. Had a great time conversing and she is always giggling, which perks me up.

Her sensual when she starts off is a little green, she was practically grabbing me from behind and attacking near my ear and neck region. Surprisingly I was hard from that as usually cat bath don't do much effect on me unless I feel the girl is horny. Whatever she does, it was real enough for me to get a reaction. When I turn over, I could see her nice handful well shaped boobs on that slim body of hers. And that smile of hers is intoxicating. She lean forward to hug me, and the moment she reached to touch my jewel, she remarked in chinese, so big! That sent both of us laughing, as it was a genuine reaction which was comical. There was an incident where she giggled and asked if I came, as she said she felt something shot onto her body...I said erm no...and we both laughed and continued and I got hornier...and after I finally came, she asked again if i REALLY came..and giggled again..the session is just fun. Allows zhut, rather good roaming signal, just be gentle and that long hair of hers is really nice. Been a while since most girls tie up their hair, but she just let it down and that was quite stimulating. She is definitely not experienced when it comes to sensual, but somehow she provides that draw that makes you want her more. Hate to say this but it is really like making out with your college gf. I know this analogy has been used so much it sounds corny. Very different from the other green MLs. After she cleans up, she came back and lied beside me, and chit chat like some college gf and gave those puppy eyes, OMG, I think I kena KC.

YMMV hor.

Serves water, before and after, if it matters.

RTM is a hell Yes!
$100 sounds like a steal, might try her someday.
Old 27-05-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Conor34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ki-ki-massage/

Overall experience 7/10

Gfe 8/10 she’s quite new only here for 2 months
Attitude 7/10: willing to please
Boobs: natural c cup can zhut2
Massage: 5/10
Handjob: 7/10
Rtm: mayb fail safe
Old 27-05-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Hellooo any bros tried this little fishy and any FR?
Old 27-05-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
AN171314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Tried Xiao Bao weeks back. Here is my fr:

Face: 7.5/10 (耐看行, makeup thick, schoolgirl type with babyfat, I guess she looks better without thick makeup)

Location: 6/10 (Central Area...still have lots of people walking to and fro..convenient on foot and by car...very near to a famous hotel, 2 security doors)

Environment: 7/10 (room is quite cosy, beware that the shower gel is fragrant with lingering smell even when you leave)

Breasts: 7/10 (Natural small B cuppers) she tried to shield away, didnt even touch as she lies on your side and zhut nipples

Body: 8/10 slim in right proportions, schoolgirl vibes

Massage: 6/10 (Not bad massage for someone who is green as she does hdly)

Kissing: 7/10 (Light peck on the lips)

Catbath and BM: 6/10 (Did BM on my back with catbath non existent, only licking at one side of the nipple where she lie on)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 7/10 She is able to hold conversation well as she tries to break ice...but she is vanilla...as I tried to put my hands in her undies and roam her butt and a little deeper...again, YMMV

HJ: 6/10 she is green in this area...stop, start sequence, puts oil, licks a little of the nipple, after few minutes, begins complaining a little...

Overall: 4/10 In terms of youth, she may be top 3 among the current crop of mls...in terms of attractiveness, I have seen some better out there...AY, XH may be better in terms of vanilla girls, again, YMMV...with restrictions and location, I think I will try other mls first
I totally agree with your assessment. Met up with her last week, the overall experience was quite disappointing. Lots of restrictions and very commercial feel.Her only selling point is her look, not worth to RTM.
there are many options out there….😍
Old 27-05-2023, 01:48 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Hellooo any bros tried this little fishy and any FR?
Almost impossible to book

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-05-2023, 02:29 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
Hi bros. Anyone can advice what's wrong with sglonelyguys? I have been texting MLs but no response. Some numbers I call, not working. I saw on the FAQ this may happen to 'new customers'(I never tried this before) but to not get one response after texting like 5 MLs is it normal?
Think this has been answered a few times. Your number is still new to them. You have to keep trying until someone is willing to take your business and remember to tell them to add you to the records. You have to repeat this process a few times in order to have a high success rate
Old 27-05-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post

from video, are we looking at incision scar under the armpits aft breast augmentation. 😂
Faint...she is a natural B..I am not a fan of fake boobies, so rest assured I will sound off if it is fake.
Old 27-05-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Yes, I was referring to Ci Ci. Same size and shape as Nat.
She is inheriting Nat's black Nuru mattress and Xue Er's massage bed. Since she has received instruction from Nat, maybe I might give her a try as she will probably attempt to provide the same kind of service as Nat; although the level is likely to be much lower as she is green.
yes, Nat spoke highly of CiCi's"skills" and encouraged that I contact her - therein the intro. CiCI was not shy at all - popping in to the room with Nat and I starkers If she had not had a customer due, I would have committed to a 4 hands session. Also I understand while she is "new" - she is experienced unlike the previous room-mate.
Old 27-05-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/hai-lan-massage/

Woke up feeling brave and decided to try this new "syt".

Location: quite central and discreet. same building where YF violet stayed recently

Looks: 0/10. Knew the pics was too good to be true but 0 resemblance and very disappointing. she is in her 20s but dont look good. when she opened door i considered walking off but did not and i honestly regret

Body: baby dinosaur. gave birth before so quite fat, saggy tits and got stretch marks

Boobs: saggy. dont even feel like touching

HJ/sensual: Will do catbath and some boob rub. but very mechanical. can moan and dirty talk. had a hard time getting hard becos totally no feel, but she did not complain

Massage: not bad for condo ml standard. there is a massage bed in the room but i did not use. Also she is basically an fl disguised as ml. will upsell bj and fj but did not bother as honestly no feel

Overall: she has good attitude, can chat and ok massage but too much phone usage. never put silent so keep ringing.

RTM: Mai la. face and figure honestly totally cmi for condo ml standard. For $120 standard she has zero selling point. Felt like i got raped by my buibui poly classmate and feel quite traumatised. Will be a while before i dare to commando another ml ��

edit: i realised she is the same ml as this. created a new ad to scam bros like us. same phone number but i did not realise before fml
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/sheng-lan-massage/
Old 27-05-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post

edit: i realised she is the same ml as this. created a new ad to scam bros like us. same phone number but i did not realise before fml
Wow didn't realise too. Thanks for the info need to siam this kind of traps.
Old 27-05-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8085 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for taking the plunge for us. Upz u 10 points.
Old 27-05-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks for the landmine warning, bro! Upped you 10 points
Old 27-05-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

Location: quite central and discreet. same building where YF violet stayed recently

Looks: 0/10. Knew the pics was too good to be true but 0 resemblance and very disappointing. she is in her 20s but dont look good. when she opened door i considered walking off but did not and i honestly regret

Body: baby dinosaur. gave birth before so quite fat, saggy tits and got stretch marks

Boobs: saggy. dont even feel like touching

HJ/sensual: Will do catbath and some boob rub. but very mechanical. can moan and dirty talk. had a hard time getting hard becos totally no feel, but she did not complain

Massage: not bad for condo ml standard. there is a massage bed in the room but i did not use. Also she is basically an fl disguised as ml. will upsell bj and fj but did not bother as honestly no feel

Overall: she has good attitude, can chat and ok massage but too much phone usage. never put silent so keep ringing.

RTM: Mai la. face and figure honestly totally cmi for condo ml standard. For $120 standard she has zero selling point. Felt like i got raped by my buibui poly classmate and feel quite traumatised. Will be a while before i dare to commando another ml ��

So her looks are in the second ad?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1