The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-06-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

With my regulars currently away, not sure who to visit~~
Baby, Xiao Han, Xiao Bao, "Pretty & Chio Looking" Yi yi, or Yan Yan
Old 07-06-2023, 11:18 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Visited Ice White last week.
Porcelain kind of botox gao gao plasticky face.
Man made boobs. But it's those high quality man made. Takes Time and experience to verify. she is a good conversationalist.. but it was really cold attitude. Sitted at sofa and ask me to go shower myself. The only come I to room after I wipe myself dry. Piano type massage. Mechanical hj. No zhut zhut. No kissing at all. Maybe she really No need my visit and money la.. haha.. I felt really silly visiting her.
She will also clamp her legs tight, so no chance roaming south. For the grand finale, she wipe of my soldiers, and ask me go shower while she walks to living and sitted on her sofa texting. Only stand up when I am about to pay her then send me off.
RYM? Hell NO!!!

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ice-white-massage/

Pp:// Just realised her link is not working anymore.
But I managed to zhut and shaft my hand into her panty leh. Dun just lie there and let her serve you lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-06-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gmtea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ou-yang-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/jane-massage/

anyone tried these new gals?
Old 07-06-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-ying-massage/

Tried this sweet girl from guangdong this morning, opened the door and she was in a black tight fitting dress, looks similar to her photos with slight discounts due to meitu but she's definitely pretty by my standards and the more i look at her, the prettier she gets, i guess she's the kind that grows on you. She has a friendly personality and based on her mannerism and my guesstimations, she's probably around mid to late 20s but under 30. Boobs are a decently sized Bs. Gave me a bottle of mineral water right off the bat before i head off to the showers(guess this is part of the SOP these days lol). After shower we start the massage, and her massage was skillful, although she said she was not a masseur but compared to most mls who are just literally pinching your skin, there's definitely a release of tension felt in my muscles all over the back/shoulders as i sit here and type this. Her routine involves a round of massage, then a catbath plus rubbing her boobs all over you before she applies oil on your back and gives you a strong tuina that covers your entire back to your legs and arms, i know this sounds like something that has been repeated many times but i really did kinda dozed off bcos it was that relaxing. Afterwards, she will clean the oil off your back with wet wipes and ask you to flip over to catbath you and boy was her catbath comprehensive, it was long and engaging, from the legs to the face and back to the middle think it was close to 10 mins before she finally applied the oil on my bro. She allows Zhut2 and playability is rather high(YMMV). There's Zero phone usage as well, she's wholly focused on you once the session starts. After the release and shower, she will still sit by the bed and chit chat with you while we munched on some tasty treats together which i won't disclose...the way she sat on the bed during the chat was when i realized that she looked way more mesmerizing than when i first laid eyes on her with her beautiful eyelashes...think i kena kced abit. Too bad she's gonna RTC for awhile soon but she told me she will be back in the near future as well. Overall i think she's a Gem that possess a combination of good massage skills and playability, wished i discovered her sooner.
It was listed capped BJ in the ad. Was it offered for 120 as indicated or need to top up? How's the roaming sign and SN?
Old 08-06-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Quite limited sharing these days huh. School holidays effect?
Was waiting for you leh.
Don't keep to yourself hor. hahaha

Joke aside. For one reason or another, the scene getting a little stale lately.

Last edited by Tom666; 08-06-2023 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmtea View Post
Above 50 kg. Maybe baby hippo. Let us know
Old 08-06-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Quite limited sharing these days huh. School holidays effect?
No la, lots of happenings still. Look at the other sections (HC and GL). All alive and well. Telegram groups also offers a smorgasbord of young sexy yummies to be had... so perhaps smart bros are moving on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Bro, it's not the scene getting stale. It is here in this thread that's getting meh. No real good bros around recently, so no good contribution. And worse, the banter is substandard. Everyday, always the same old chest beating and arrogant zappings and one-way opinions. Who won't get sian? Lol.

PS. Bro, how was you CM trip? Orgasmic I hope! Hahaha.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
But I managed to zhut and shaft my hand into her panty leh. Dun just lie there and let her serve you lah.
Haha.. Guess is just lacking or no chemistry la..
Should put YMMV in my previous post.
Old 08-06-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Like her super soft boobs.
She is gentle.
Visited her once and not able to convert her to a french.
Will look for her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ting-zi-massage/

Saw her change photo and still looking so pretty. Reminded me of the large mirror in front of the bed that brings so much excitment while sucking on her nips and she performing the hand job. Such a beautiful sight and experience. Definitely looking forward to more visits to this pretty babe.
Old 08-06-2023, 11:04 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Didn’t keep to myself, Tom bro. I’ll open up to you

Little stale, really agree with you.

Good time to hibernate a little … maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Was waiting for you leh.
Don't keep to yourself hor. hahaha

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 08-06-2023, 11:06 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25058 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Telegram groups are crazy!
It’s pretty happening I like this offering Japanese xmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
No la, lots of happenings still. Look at the other sections (HC and GL). All alive and well. Telegram groups also offers a smorgasbord of young sexy yummies to be had... so perhaps smart bros are moving on.

Bro, it's not the scene getting stale. It is here in this thread that's getting meh. No real good bros around recently, so no good contribution. And worse, the banter is substandard. Everyday, always the same old chest beating and arrogant zappings and one-way opinions. Who won't get sian? Lol.

PS. Bro, how was you CM trip? Orgasmic I hope! Hahaha.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 08-06-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
With my regulars currently away, not sure who to visit~~
Baby, Xiao Han, Xiao Bao, "Pretty & Chio Looking" Yi yi, or Yan Yan
i've tried all of them, if i had to rank according who i would want to RTM first.
XH & XB is ultra vanilla, younger and have superior looks, but massage and sensual is really non-existent.

1. Yiyi
2. Yan Yan
3. Baby
4. Xiao Han
5. Xiao Bao
Old 08-06-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3773 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Banter always secondary lah. If there are good MLs, and a wilingness to share genuine MRs, that's more important.
Old 08-06-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
It was listed capped BJ in the ad. Was it offered for 120 as indicated or need to top up? How's the roaming sign and SN?
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-ying-massage/

Of course you need to top up for additional service.
Clearly indicated as below on charges and cost.

Damage:
$120/One Massage Package With 1 – 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins
Old 08-06-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Banter always secondary lah. If there are good MLs, and a wilingness to share genuine MRs, that's more important.
Assuming you dnt get zapped to oblivion with every share. Running out of humans w points to share MR liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1