The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-06-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by msig View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/bei-bei-massage/

Visited Bei Bei yesterday. $120 5G syt with panties on. I don't think she is listed in other sites as FL. But if chemistry is right can proceed further but require top up.
No wonder you kena zapped until oblivion. This is a landmine. She has changed her pics. Lol.
Old 13-06-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
i understand 4g is roaming pussy outside panty and 5g is roaming with panty off

4.5g is halfway between 4 and 5g, in other words panty on but can slip your hand inside and roam the external genitals (no finger insertion)
Aha! This make the most sense but 4g and 5g i think is understandable liao.
Old 13-06-2023, 01:40 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18604 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by msig View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/bei-bei-massage/

Visited Bei Bei yesterday. $120 5G syt with panties on. I don't think she is listed in other sites as FL. But if chemistry is right can proceed further but require top up.
5G with panties on....

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 13-06-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm trying very hard to understand the acronyms though.
I guess QT means queens town? RH red hill? CW is?
Commonwealth! QT & RH are correct. Sorry I thought the acronyms are common haha

Last edited by molarfire; 13-06-2023 at 02:13 PM.
Old 13-06-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
correct me if I'm wrong.
CW = Commonwealth or Clementi West?
LOL basically this bro is looking for West Based MLs
Haha ya near my workplace

And to the person who zapped me, buona vista is also ok.

Last edited by molarfire; 13-06-2023 at 02:12 PM.
Old 13-06-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by molarfire View Post
Haha ya near my workplace

And to the person who zapped me, buona vista is also ok.
Lol zapped you cos Buona Vista not included? Wow some people have strong love for some specific locations ah 😂😂
Old 13-06-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very hard to support if she doesn’t reply…
just keep trying I guess. maybe u are on the another database. I know she checks records diligently.
Old 13-06-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
5G with panties on....
Oh this one! She’s the one that Fei fei switch me out for. Went for Fei fei, end up going to QT for this person. The way she do the licking is so iconic and easy to remember. I think this ML can be considered FL ba.. she keep asking me to tarma fj her sia.
Old 13-06-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
5G with panties on....
Yup. Rubbing me with her panties on. Along the way I took it off.....
Old 13-06-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
just keep trying I guess. maybe u are on the another database. I know she checks records diligently.
Well then I don’t know liao. Don’t know how many databases I need to be on since have been in this game for quite long liao. MLs don’t diligently add on to the database each time there is a customer also. So she’s one of the rare few who don’t even reply, I guess if the message was sent through would have appreciated a reply even if she can’t find in database, but then again most won’t bother replying if they can’t find records I think.
Old 13-06-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Fei Fei is nice. She helped me out a lot when my numbers was initially not well documented in the database and placed in another database. She took the effort to help me counter check against a few database to find my number. This is the reason I will rtm her because I don't think most mls will bother doing this
Nice... Also on my rtm list.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 13-06-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41885 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xing-yun-massage/

Wow this one look good any info ?
But vid look like a FL then ML

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32855221
Old 13-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the 0.5 is just confusing. Most will just stick with 4g and 5g. Any fingering is above 5g that’s about it, and you are right most will not allow fingering, YMMV if more money, good hygiene and chemistry is there some might get it but I would say I have never gotten it.
4g is outside panty usually. 5g can touch directly that’s about it.
Ha ha, pardon me for the confusion. I mean can stimulate the clit a bit but cannot finger
Old 13-06-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
i understand 4g is roaming pussy outside panty and 5g is roaming with panty off

4.5g is halfway between 4 and 5g, in other words panty on but can slip your hand inside and roam the external genitals (no finger insertion)
Yes bro! 👍👍👍
Old 13-06-2023, 05:06 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
She’s looks yummy~ looking forward to her FR! 😁😁😁
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/applemassage/

Hmmm.. wondering any FR from our bros out there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1