The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-06-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
duncan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduncan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After reading bro's recommendation, i went to try Angel Baby (https://sglonelyguy-23.com/angelbaby-massage/)

Location: Central, about 5-7mins walk from MRT. Quiet street.

Looks: 30% discount from the photos

Boobs: Felt enhanced and hard

Massage: She is very strong, and she really cracked up my bones and neck. Kudos to bros recommendation.

Sensual: very mechanical, maybe bcos don't have chemistry.

RTM: maybe not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Think is SGL getting a bit stale with vanilla making up most of the % also.
So there’s not much choices if not a Vanilla lover and nothing much sexciting
Correct me if I’m wrong but based on 1st session,
Current batch that has some mentions summary as below:

Vanilla:
Xiao Han, Xiao Bao, Juan Zi, Ting Zi, Topaz, Chen Ying, Nan Xing, AnYi, Xiao Xi, Xiao Long Nv, Yiyi(pretty one)

Slightly higher roaming and /or FN
Sugar, Pei qi, An qi, baby, Nina, Cici

Massage based
Zara(mango) - Very good and hard massage
Angelbaby, Man Man, 7P - above average

High sensual heavy flavour
Youna, Anan, Yiyi(bbbj/Cim)

Cosplay/SM
Fairy, Zara(mango), Jessica

Budget
Amy(Coke)

So…. Other dome, HC section and GL seems more sexciting atm.
Old 12-06-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Yup, good cook indeed, and very photogenic too when she was younger. Similarly, I stopped when shNOTe slacked off too much.
But she insisted spreading legs was not on offer. Maybe I'm not handsome enough.
Haha
It's NOT about the money or how you look sometimes..
It's the understanding of HER.. believe it or not, uncle like me managed to upped her 4 times.. 3times capped once half raw.. unforgettable memories..
But like what u guys experienced.. she has been slacking.. like really really slack and took it for granted. I stop seeing her after feel like being taking advantage of.. sien..wasted her good look.

Last edited by LoveGru; 12-06-2023 at 03:59 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-06-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all
Apple can zhut zhut?
Old 12-06-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

Was name Yu er previously. her bbbj is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-qi-qi/

This ML used to go by another name? Anyone knows? Trying to find past MRs but cannot find with this name.
Old 12-06-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Killerswag is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone manage to get a reply from Yiyi and Peiqi?
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yiyi/
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/pei-qi-massage/
Texted both a few times over the past month but no reply.
No issue with other girls but just these 2 no reply.
Old 12-06-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/jiajiamassage/

Looks : OL in lates twenties
Figure: B boobs
Massage : a lot of emphasis on massage on the shoulder and neck .
Sensual : mistress kind of feeling , really pointy nipples when I touch here .enjoy the whole session
GFE : can chat almost anything under the sun

RTM : yes , for those like OL looks with a bit of MLIF . Really positive girl in this business and $110 only amongst the crazy pricing nowadays .
Is she FN / SN bro ?

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6 Grimwell 4/6
Old 12-06-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
She came here during Covid the last time, started out as FL, then swap to ML after few days. Stay around Balestier area. Like a uni girlfriend but the service v limited i rmb.
Service limited? She offer all the way to FL already wor.
Unless you mean her service attitude then I no comment 😂
Old 12-06-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
If her height / weight, 168/56 is correct as advertised, she should be nicely proportioned...right?
Height probably yes but weight… all I can say is definitely not slim, as bros here mentioned she is thiccc
Old 12-06-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerswag View Post
Anyone manage to get a reply from Yiyi and Peiqi?
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yiyi/
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/pei-qi-massage/
Texted both a few times over the past month but no reply.
No issue with other girls but just these 2 no reply.
Same here. Peiqi doesn’t reply.
Yiyi did when I tried messaging her previously though, now I don’t know.
Old 12-06-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Height probably yes but weight… all I can say is definitely not slim, as bros here mentioned she is thiccc
Should be thick , not thicc
Old 12-06-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/an-an-massage/

Contact - Prompt response. I know she accepts bro without record too

Location - Central, near to a famous food centre with nearby MRT (5 minutes walk?). She does not allowed car parking at the condo. Was asked to park at a carpark near to the road entrance. The lift has another security control. The room and bathroom is not new but good enough.

Looks - Early 30, or a bit more. Will not reject but she is not the best looking in town. Obviously this is not her strength

Body- Nice body with smooth skin. Boobs sagged, can feel the weight. Overall still a nice pair of attractive boobs

Sensual - Top 5%. This is her strength. She make people celebrate as a man. I think most did not survive pass this stage

Service - 5G. Try her best to please. All services on the menu are presented with extra - it is an unexpected surprise to me! Good service DNA.

RTM - Maybe. Depending on what I aim for for the visit

First time producing a long FR. Thank you!

Sorry bro.. what do you mean by services are presented with extra??
Old 12-06-2023, 06:07 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yu-er-massage/
I will come straight to the point I did not visit her in her previous visit as I did not have enough records to warrant a visit to her.
After watching some videos from one of my subscribed channel acacia wen, I was feeling rather horny and craving for a girl with glasses.
I initially had plans to either to visit a regular or another ml but somehow, it could not satified the horny hunger. As I scrolled through slg, eh, it was her. I thought she rtc, how could she....
Remembering she was a target whom I never got a chance, I went with my gut instinct and messaged her to try my luck.
Don't know if I was lucky but I managed to book her not for the next day but same day booking.
Location: It was rainy day so I took a bus instead of walking from mrt. For walkers, check on Google for best and driest route. You still need an umbrella as one portion is not sheltered. Wasn't paying attention to the carpark this round as it was pouring and I was trying to get from point to point. I managed to find somewhere to sit down and do my work as I was early.

Room: Quiet and really feel like we were going to spend the night together.

Massage: not piano, just nice to ease you to the sensual part.

Looks: when she greeted me, she was really cute and wearing glasses. Enough to get me horny enough not to reject her once I entered. She had silky long hair. She told me she cut before so I am not sure what was the length during the last visit. She looked young and during sensual, glasses off, she looked pretty enough for little me to stand up even more.
Body: she is very nice and soft to hug. Her assets is really nice on her. Really rare but playing with her boobs got me extremely high.
Sensual: she was wearing the translucent night gown which amplifies her assets. She was in that for the whole session. 4G. With the HJ, CBJ and nice boobs to touch(didnt zhut), I shot as much as the heavy rain that poured that morning.
Gfe: she was friendly, considerate and polite. Can talk about a lot of topics. She mentioned she came back recently. Should be her because she mentioned she politely rejected bros without record and even noted one bro spam her on every possible way  during her last visit. At the end of the of the session, she lay beside me and let me continue to cuddle. If I didn't had to rush back for work, would have continued. Was a full 60m. One thing I admire is her honesty on the price she placed on slg. There is no top up for that price.
Rtm: she will replace one of my ml offering the same service.

Last edited by rythuno; 13-06-2023 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-06-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Lol bro. I tried before also lah a few times also did not reallt have any impact. I suspect she got at least one meal everyday is being taken care of by someone. So many bros trying hard to get into her little panties!
It depends on individual. For some MLs, I bought economical rice they can say so nice until unbelievable.

For this one, bought restaurant food she questioned why didn't add this add that, so don't bother.
Old 12-06-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
It depends on individual. For some MLs, I bought economical rice they can say so nice until unbelievable.

For this one, bought restaurant food she questioned why didn't add this add that, so don't bother.

Haha you also tio complained before ah. Ok at least i dont feel so bad. Sometimes ang pai is just very difficult to pamper, hundreds of bros throwing money everyday at them. Too difficult to get their attention.
Old 12-06-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 12
askm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaskm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been a while since I shared MR so here's 2 recent ones I tried

Su Xiao
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/su-xiao-massage/
Pretty easy to get a slot as she was quite accommodating with timings.

Location: Very discreet but not exactly near mrt station, there's a bustop and street parking available. Clean loft condo unit, no need to pass by any security for access.

Look: IMO photos on SLG are either not her or heavily edited but not so bad until will reject. She's MILF and pretty short but has ample boobs for her small build.

Massage: Massage was through and with reasonable strength b4 she went FN and started on her sensual massage with boob rub all over

BBBJ: She's a hardworking blower although not alot of pattern and managed to get the job done. Get to roam the full boobs while she blow and she can blow for a good while, easily 10 mins. After cumming got a head massage until time for shower.

RTM: Now that An An is back I would prefer An An for better value. Would RTM otherwise.

Ping Ping
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ping-ping-massage/
Got attracted by the photo of her in glasses so decided to make an appointment with her. Process was quick and got a same day booking.

Location: Discreet location I consider far from MRT, bus stop is a short walk away but not sheltered in case it rains. Ample public parking is available nearby. No security to pass by during access to unit.

Look: Looks true to the SLG photos and she did wear glasses which was the plus point, slim w possibly enhanced? boobs

Massage: SOP massage with good phone etiquette. Switched to SN during sensual.

BBBJ: Took the CIM option which skill wise was quite ordinary but I enjoyed watching her blow me since I dig her kind of look.

RTM: Yes, read that she offers more on another site so might wanna try it out but for now am considering giver yu er a visit first.

Last edited by Javabeans; 12-06-2023 at 07:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1