The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
At Pearl Centre, level 1 near Giordano. There is a small shop facing a photocopying shop, selling 2nd hand laptops and gaming stuff. I saw a chinese lady in her late 20s to early 30s shoulder quite ok looking shoulder length hair with big tits working there, but she don't seem to be there daily. I'm not sure if she is local or no. My guess is C to D cup. Most of the time she wore a simple T shirt and shorts which don't show off her assets. I started to take notice of her is when I saw her in a V neck T shirt and leaning forward to talk to a customer as I walked past, it was then when I realised her tits was so big. Another occasion I saw her in a one piece body hugging dress which shows off her body and confirm her tits are big.
I think you are referring to the shop "Buy Sell Station". They have a few outlets across the island so I'm guessing the staff rotates around which is why you don't see the same faces all the time.

I know which gal you are referring to. She is from PRC, now a PR already I think. Those bros who frequent massage/facial parlours (those offering special service type) in town area might know or seen her before as she used to work in a few popular joints in town. I used to frequent this Pearl Centre outlet but not anymore since I saw her working there, quite awkward as I was her customer when she was doing massage. I heard she is a mistress and in a relationship with the boss, which is why she quit the massage line. Quite shocking she willing to be a mistress and kudos to the boss for his guts to "employ" her even though his wife is also in the business too.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Thanks bro style.whist for the ups.

Does any bro here frequent Paramount music lounge/ktv at Geylang?

Last Monday I happen to pass by the area and while I was walking along the main street passing by Paramount ktv, a bespectacled guy opened the door for a lady to come out.

The lady seems to be a PRC in her early to mid 30s, not very tall, shoulder length dyed hair, wearing an orange t shirt and shorts. Does not seem like she is working there because of the way she dressed, very casual. And she came out of the ktv at around 9pm, which I thought should be the working time for girls there.

These are not the main points, her boobs are incredibly BIG! Easily a double DD cup or F/G cup!!!

The guy was telling her she could get a taxi in front of the ktv as there are many taxis traveling on the road. Indeed less than 1 min, she hopped on to a brown SMRT taxi. She sat at the front passenger seat, I wonder if the driver can pay attention to the road.

Any bros here happen to know any news or info of this lady?
WOW. let's go hunting !!!
Old 06-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Thanks bro style.whist for the ups.

Does any bro here frequent Paramount music lounge/ktv at Geylang?

Last Monday I happen to pass by the area and while I was walking along the main street passing by Paramount ktv, a bespectacled guy opened the door for a lady to come out.

The lady seems to be a PRC in her early to mid 30s, not very tall, shoulder length dyed hair, wearing an orange t shirt and shorts. Does not seem like she is working there because of the way she dressed, very casual. And she came out of the ktv at around 9pm, which I thought should be the working time for girls there.

These are not the main points, her boobs are incredibly BIG! Easily a double DD cup or F/G cup!!!

The guy was telling her she could get a taxi in front of the ktv as there are many taxis traveling on the road. Indeed less than 1 min, she hopped on to a brown SMRT taxi. She sat at the front passenger seat, I wonder if the driver can pay attention to the road.

Any bros here happen to know any news or info of this lady?
What exactly was she doing there ... is this a flower joint ?
Old 06-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
What exactly was she doing there ... is this a flower joint ?
Bro I have no idea what was she doing there. I just happen to walk past and out came a lady from paramount Ktv with these massive top.

A guy followed her out and told her taxi is easy to get here. Can't quite remember what she said but sounds PRC. The next moment she got onto the taxi and went off.

According to other Old bird bros, this ktv used to have viets but that was 2 years ago. Don't quite know if this is a HFJ too. Maybe when I free I go recce a bit.
Old 07-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
I think you are referring to the shop "Buy Sell Station". They have a few outlets across the island so I'm guessing the staff rotates around which is why you don't see the same faces all the time.

I know which gal you are referring to. She is from PRC, now a PR already I think. Those bros who frequent massage/facial parlours (those offering special service type) in town area might know or seen her before as she used to work in a few popular joints in town. I used to frequent this Pearl Centre outlet but not anymore since I saw her working there, quite awkward as I was her customer when she was doing massage. I heard she is a mistress and in a relationship with the boss, which is why she quit the massage line. Quite shocking she willing to be a mistress and kudos to the boss for his guts to "employ" her even though his wife is also in the business too.
Ya, I think the shop is called Buy Sell Station,

Thanks for the infor. If only I know her when she is working in massage parlours, I sure go visit her as her tits looks great and she got the CFM look.

Wow, the boss is a brave man. Keeping a mistress is common but employing her as a staff while wife is in the same business is playing with fire!
Old 08-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

There's a auntie call Mrs D working at Taka. She has quite big hangers. Check her out.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunthamsup View Post
There's a auntie call Mrs D working at Taka. She has quite big hangers. Check her out.
taka very big leh..can reveal more details? which section or shop?
Old 08-03-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

taka admin area. u often hang out there ah?? haha
Old 09-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Admin area how to go in? Challenging
Old 09-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Face so so auntie look but has quite big hangers. Sometimes go vacation with her.
Old 16-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

Today when to Chinatown point basement 1 got one syt work on a branded bag shop.

Can 9/10 in looks
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 17-03-2014, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Twice saw busty JC chick walking her dog near Burmese temple balestier on Thursday evening

About 5'6, local chn, fair about 50 kg with about C cups that jiggled when she walked in spaghetti strap n short shorts..

Pretended to be lost n spoke to her.. Got her number so stay tuned bros
Old 17-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bros, sharing this video... this one 38D!!!

Enjoy!!!

P.S. this lady is currently in Singapore... providing her "services" under one of the PRC stables.
Old 17-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
sio bak

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Last edited by DarkAsh; 17-03-2014 at 02:07 PM.
Old 17-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
empire177 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyempire177 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Twice saw busty JC chick walking her dog near Burmese temple balestier on Thursday evening

About 5'6, local chn, fair about 50 kg with about C cups that jiggled when she walked in spaghetti strap n short shorts..

Pretended to be lost n spoke to her.. Got her number so stay tuned bros
how u know JC girl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1