The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

http://pasiondemultitudes.weebly.com..$$$$$-teams.html

Arsenal started brightly on their dealings in the market, but have reverted to their old indecisive selves.

It is not a criticism, but a reality

It looks like the offer made to Van Persie, has been met by the dutch striker with disappointment, but negotiations have not totally broken down, yet.

The club are trying also not to lose their nerve in the race to sign M’Vila, as they are not 100% happy with some of the aspects of the deal they have been discussing.

The player himself is a little annoyed at how things have slowed down, when everything was looking done.

A player that has come back into the frame is Giroud (also wanted by PSG), particularly if RVP leaves.

Vertonghen is not 100% out of the frame, but Arsenal, for some reason, got cold feet at the last minute and with player and his club ready to sign on the dotted line.

At the club they were unhappy about the way the Podolski deal was announce that early (by Koln) so Arsenal, are going to wait until after the Euros to announce any signings they have done or will complete from now until then (as much as they possibly can).

I don’t know why, but that seems to be the way the club wants to go and it is not a bad thing at all. (I have no news on how the Suarez residency is and on when Holtby will be announced)

There are many names doing the rounds being linked with the club, but none of them in a concrete manner (from our point of view)

AW still keeping his hand close to his chest, but we think Gourcuff. could end up at the Emirates (fits the budget, the talent, and the style of the club).
Old 04-06-2012, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

The Gunners don't really look good during the last 3 season. RVP seems to be leaving the Gunners, because after so many years he did not win any silverware with the Gunners. Now he is into his last stage of football and for sure he will want to choose a team that can help him to win some silverware b4 he retired.

Gunners support

千算万算,人心难算
Old 05-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
ArseAnal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ArseAnal go go go yeah yeah yeah
Old 06-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
LoverSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FFMMMLLLL.

First it's Nasir. Than Fabregas.. And next V.PERSIE.

There's a curse going around the Arsenal Capt's Armband.
No wonder Wenger signed Podolski & Giroud. He saw this coming.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

The writing was on the wall with Rvp's 'lack of passion' displays over the last few epl games. From Hero to Zero, the BS statement crafted by his advisor(s) has 'tainted' his 'supposed to become legendary' history with Arsenal.

Best to sell now instead of letting him run out contract.
Wenger still hasn't learnt to sell early those who a) give him the 'I'll give you an answer later' when renewal contract talks start and b) delay renewal talks. His theory of narrowing the wages band to achieve harmony by 'rewarding' fringe players is a joke.
Who would want to pay so much for ppl like Bendtner, Vela, Denilson etc

Arsenal actually would have taken on a lot of risk given Rvp's injury history together with his age factor (29 coming Aug).

High chance Walcott will leave as well, the impending departure of good friend Rvp will surely shatter his fragile confidence. His choosing to link his future to Rvp's decision clearly demonstrates this - he broke off talks and not that Arsenal didn't initiate.

Let's hope Giroud/Poldi and other new signings settle down fast to bury this episode of 'Arsenal not matching players' ambitions'.

Is FFP just all talk or the catalyst to an Arsenal era based on financial prudence and young talents mixed with old heads?
Not forgetting Euro financial woes adding to the mix, who would be the 'stars' on the move?

Up the Arse!!!
Old 10-07-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Staying at Arsenal , with no trophies, is the same as staying at a company , just receive monthly salary, without increment , and no added bonus.

But 1 thing good about Arsenal is for a young player to learn your skills there, play at the EPL one of the toughest league before switchoing to the bigger club like Bayern Munich, Real Marid and Barcelona.

If I am the young player , I would Choose Arsenal , rather than Man Utd, Liverpool or chelsea.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 10-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear RVP,

I would like to congratulate you on your remarkable achievement last season. You finished the campaign unscathed, carted away numerous individual awards, and broke several club and Premier League records; a feat that will go down in Arsenal history books.

You brought harmony, peace and respect to the squad on and off the pitch.

Big man, big responsibility; You handled it very well, even much more than I expected.

As an Arsenal supporter, I have seen many great players and I have to confess, You are a bottomless pit of creativity with “genius” written all over you.

But, on the 4th of July 2012, you dropped the bombshell that turned Arsenal into turmoil, when you released a statement declaring your intention not to put pen to paper on the contract the club has offered you.

Who am I to tell you what to do? But I know one thing for certain, Arsenal it was, Arsenal it is and Arsenal it will be.

Many people have criticized us for lacking ambition, that I might not dispute, but we are still the quickest out of the block this season, with the capture of Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud.

I had believed that it was a step in the right direction, bringing in proven all-round strikers to tow a truck-size goal scoring burden off you.

Despite being one step behind, we still managed to qualify for the Champions League at the expense of free-spending Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea who only qualified as champions.

You have been at the club for eight years, I can only say I have seen you on the pitch for only two seasons. In these two seasons you were absolute class, scoring spectacular goals.

The remaining six years were shrouded with injuries, injuries and more injuries that ultimately earned you the nickname, “The Man of Glass”.

During this troubled times, when a section of the fans wanted you out, Guess who was there? Arsene Wenger! If he had succumbed to the demands of those fans that wanted you out, you would have been doing an "Alberto Aquilani" now

As much as I will love to credit last season to your brilliance, I believe there was a certain word called “teamwork”.

It wasn’t just teamwork, It was the entire Arsenal squad playing as a family. The bond and togetherness was so strong, your team mates would have sacrificed anything for you.

If you remember the game against Wigan in the DW Stadium where we ran out as 4-0 winners, Theo Walcott had the chance to be on the score sheet, but he chose to delay the ball, before giving you the easiest of assists for a simple tap-in.

Everyone wanted you to be successful.

I look at Wayne Rooney and Luis Nani, I wonder how many times I’ve seen then have a go at each other. That bond between players is what money cannot buy.

They said you made the perfect runs for the likes of Alex Song to pick you out? What happened at the European Championships? You needed mobile phones to communicate with Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder.

Now your ambition has grown bigger than that of the club in one brilliant season? Where was the ambition when you were sent packing in Holland, where was it when Arsenal catered for your rehab, where was the ambition when you received cash for years for work undone?

Time to reap the faith Arsenal showed in you, your ambition suddenly grew wings?

I really don’t blame you, I blame Arsene Wenger.

His undying faith and persistent trust in players (Mathieu Flamini, Samir Nasri, Gael Clichy et al) that turns around and spits on his face.

Gianfranco Zola was one of the most talented players the Premier League has ever seen. What did he achieve with Chelsea? But his name will forever remain up there as a legend in every sense of the word.

Finally, I will like to thank you for the good times, the amazing goals (I’ve lost count), the get-out-of-jail free cards (I’ve also lost count).

I wish you well in your career, all the best at your next club. Go win trophies mate.

When you eventually leave do me a favour, forget everything Arsenal and please do not talk about us.

The small badge in front will always be bigger than the name tag at the back.

Goodbye RVP
Old 11-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

If RVP is not faithful, well just let him go. I believe Wenger can produce another RVP with the 2 new signing.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9391 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Dear RVP,

I would like to congratulate you on your remarkable achievement last season. You finished the campaign unscathed, carted away numerous individual awards, and broke several club and Premier League records; a feat that will go down in Arsenal history books.

You brought harmony, peace and respect to the squad on and off the pitch.

Big man, big responsibility; You handled it very well, even much more than I expected.

As an Arsenal supporter, I have seen many great players and I have to confess, You are a bottomless pit of creativity with “genius” written all over you.

But, on the 4th of July 2012, you dropped the bombshell that turned Arsenal into turmoil, when you released a statement declaring your intention not to put pen to paper on the contract the club has offered you.

Who am I to tell you what to do? But I know one thing for certain, Arsenal it was, Arsenal it is and Arsenal it will be.

Many people have criticized us for lacking ambition, that I might not dispute, but we are still the quickest out of the block this season, with the capture of Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud.

I had believed that it was a step in the right direction, bringing in proven all-round strikers to tow a truck-size goal scoring burden off you.

Despite being one step behind, we still managed to qualify for the Champions League at the expense of free-spending Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea who only qualified as champions.

You have been at the club for eight years, I can only say I have seen you on the pitch for only two seasons. In these two seasons you were absolute class, scoring spectacular goals.

The remaining six years were shrouded with injuries, injuries and more injuries that ultimately earned you the nickname, “The Man of Glass”.

During this troubled times, when a section of the fans wanted you out, Guess who was there? Arsene Wenger! If he had succumbed to the demands of those fans that wanted you out, you would have been doing an "Alberto Aquilani" now

As much as I will love to credit last season to your brilliance, I believe there was a certain word called “teamwork”.

It wasn’t just teamwork, It was the entire Arsenal squad playing as a family. The bond and togetherness was so strong, your team mates would have sacrificed anything for you.

If you remember the game against Wigan in the DW Stadium where we ran out as 4-0 winners, Theo Walcott had the chance to be on the score sheet, but he chose to delay the ball, before giving you the easiest of assists for a simple tap-in.

Everyone wanted you to be successful.

I look at Wayne Rooney and Luis Nani, I wonder how many times I’ve seen then have a go at each other. That bond between players is what money cannot buy.

They said you made the perfect runs for the likes of Alex Song to pick you out? What happened at the European Championships? You needed mobile phones to communicate with Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder.

Now your ambition has grown bigger than that of the club in one brilliant season? Where was the ambition when you were sent packing in Holland, where was it when Arsenal catered for your rehab, where was the ambition when you received cash for years for work undone?

Time to reap the faith Arsenal showed in you, your ambition suddenly grew wings?

I really don’t blame you, I blame Arsene Wenger.

His undying faith and persistent trust in players (Mathieu Flamini, Samir Nasri, Gael Clichy et al) that turns around and spits on his face.

Gianfranco Zola was one of the most talented players the Premier League has ever seen. What did he achieve with Chelsea? But his name will forever remain up there as a legend in every sense of the word.

Finally, I will like to thank you for the good times, the amazing goals (I’ve lost count), the get-out-of-jail free cards (I’ve also lost count).

I wish you well in your career, all the best at your next club. Go win trophies mate.

When you eventually leave do me a favour, forget everything Arsenal and please do not talk about us.

The small badge in front will always be bigger than the name tag at the back.

Goodbye RVP
Nicely written bro. loverboy789. I completely agree with you and your example of Zola. Plus there is another similar example of Alan Shearer at Newcastle.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
If RVP is not faithful, well just let him go. I believe Wenger can produce another RVP with the 2 new signing.
True! Wenger will certainly produce another gem... he may struggle in first few games but then someone will step up and do what others have done in the past. I expect this will be year of Alex Chemberlain and Wilshere. and may well be Podolski or Gervinho.
Old 15-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
LoverSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm so sad. Arsenal Glory days are really way long gone that I even knew Arsenal had theirs.

Podolski did not performed well in Bayern and was transferred. So I;m skeptical about his performance in Arsenal. As for Giroud.. Not much information about him.

But no matter. Arsenal For Life Nuff said.
Old 15-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
HiggsParticle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3 View Post
The Gunners don't really look good during the last 3 season. RVP seems to be leaving the Gunners, because after so many years he did not win any silverware with the Gunners. Now he is into his last stage of football and for sure he will want to choose a team that can help him to win some silverware b4 he retired.

Gunners support
Yeah. Just like Alan Shearer. So talented but his loyalty to Newcastle ensured he did not win anything in his entire career. Best wishes to RVP in whatever road he chose to walk next hopefully he does get the medal he so desperately yearns for.
Old 15-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverSon View Post
FFMMMLLLL.

First it's Nasir. Than Fabregas.. And next V.PERSIE.

There's a curse going around the Arsenal Capt's Armband.
No wonder Wenger signed Podolski & Giroud. He saw this coming.
I just don't understand why AW simply refuses to splash the cash for new signings.
Old 15-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsParticle View Post
I just don't understand why AW simply refuses to splash the cash for new signings.
Simple. AW doesn't have the cash to splash. Club owner's want to make money and pay debt created due to stadium. Its all rubbish that wenger has wealth to spend.
Secondly, its not about how much you pay to buy a player. now-a-days players wont go if you dont give them higher pay. Pay high and they can play in China and who knows in future even FAS (Football Association of Singapore) can bring European stars. no matter how much people speculate and players claim they want to win trophy their primary trophy is money. And with strict wage system only few established players would chose Arsenal.
Old 21-07-2012, 04:27 AM
Samster (B)

3 weeks into the transfer window and not much activity so far. Seems like AW not keen to bring in new players.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1