The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-06-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
MLs sweet talk anyhow say "I miss you" only then bros kena gongtao already. 1 month few thousand dollars gone. Every time bored instead of jacking off, pay few hundred dollars find FL or ML for release. Very dangerous slippery slope without a "supervisor", be it CO or religion or hardcore discipline
Haha, dude thinks he is Andy Lau... XD
Old 20-06-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 3
iTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted Post

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀

Last edited by iTea; 20-06-2023 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Deleted
Old 20-06-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-ye-zi-massage/

Looks: plain looking
Body/Boobs: plump with 36B (approx?)
Room/hygiene: clean

Massage: belongs to the small class of MLs who are trained, about 7th Princess standard. Prostrate maintenance inclusive. BBBJ/CIM service (top up $30, as per advertised) available only to customers with chemistry. (didn't opt for it)

Service attitude: Top notched, no makan time, takes her work seriously yet without the "fucked up" attitude of certain trained masseuse (macham those "I'm a professional masseuse and you have to respect me and my work"-type of masseuse). Can go FN if you want; can zhut-zhut and roam south if you're nice and gentle, if you require.

GFE: Chatty, fun and constantly jokes about herself being a top beauty (lol)

RTM: will do so if i need a proper relaxing massage.
Old 20-06-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Massage: belongs to the small class of MLs who are trained, about 7th Princess standard. Prostrate maintenance inclusive. BBBJ/CIM service (top up $30, as per advertised) available only to customers with chemistry. (didn't opt for it)

Service attitude: Top notched, no makan time, takes her work seriously yet without the "fucked up" attitude of certain trained masseuse (macham those "I'm a professional masseuse and you have to respect me and my work"-type of masseuse). Can go FN if you want; can zhut-zhut and roam south if you're nice and gentle, if you require.

Bro, her vid don’t look plump at all leh. 2nd vid looks especially yummy. Can you estimate height and weight? TIA
Old 20-06-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Bro, her vid don’t look plump at all leh. 2nd vid looks especially yummy. Can you estimate height and weight? TIA
Height probably 1.56 m, weight 48 kg thereabouts. Fact that all the photos do not show lower body should be indicative.
Old 20-06-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
MR for Sugar

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/sugar-massage/

Most of us will know her, as she has been here a few times. I was once her regular before.

Looks: 8/10 tall leggy girl. Reminds me of volleyball players

Location: 7/10 those who frequent vanillas will know this location. The popular vanillas started here.

Massage: 8/10 she knows where to touch. One of the rare ones who massages you from head to toe. Give a good head massage.

Sensual: 8/10
As mentioned in this forum, her mileage can vary. Hence, will not go into details.

Overall: She was quite cold in her previous stint. But noticed that she is quite warm in this stint and will start conversations with you. Overall, a very good session.

RTM: Yes
Super wet always. Lol
Old 20-06-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tomkola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Mia

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-mia/

First time visiting this ML, heard of her legendary JG skills

Looks: 6/10, not a looker (but this is subjective, could easily enjoy the session nonetheless due to her skills)

Location: 8/10 easy for drivers, private parking and she can guide you on the phone, foot soldiers quite far from nearest MRT

Massage: 9/10 professional masseuse level, even customised when I asked her for a foot massage after

Sensual: 8/10
Superb JG, very attentive to my reactions as sometimes JG can be quite intense, HJ was slow but soooo good, teased me for about 15 min until I started to hump the air, but eventually she let me explode.

Overall: very friendly, skilled masseuse, not my type looks wise but able to close my eyes and really enjoy the session

RTM: maybe
Old 20-06-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Does she help to shower as advertised?
Old 20-06-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 3
iTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiaoxiaomassage/

Name名字: 笑笑

Looks 样貌 : Late 20s+ Post-SYT Face, -20% discount from ads photos. Slightly older than ads photos.

Location 环境 : Usual Location. No proper area to take cover. Room is dim and old usable toilet.

Body 身材 : slim body type. No tattoos.

Headlight 胸部 : B Boobs. Small nipple. Normal colour.

Kissing 接吻 : YMMV. ⚠️

Catbath 全身漫游 : Full body area, plus ears area.

Massage按摩: Use towel on body + massage.

HJ打飞机: Done in Semi-Nude panty on, Allow full body roaming access, HJ nothing special to highlight.

GFE 女友感: Above Average GFE. Like to do teasing and flirting.

Overall Experience 整体 : Above Average Experience.

RTF/RTM 回头率: Maybe.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :

Pros:
Slim body type.✅
Massage skills passable. ✅
Allow body roaming access. ✅
Head massage available after HJ. ✅
Flirting skills strong. ✅

Cons:
No costume selection. ❌
Same routine experience after RTM. ❌
Face late 20s. ❌
Semi Nude panty on. ❌
Below is hairy. ❌
Seasoned 老鸟. ❌
Shower alone before/after. ❌

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 20-06-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Dapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yu-er-massage/
Youthful charm. Has that fresh student/OL look.

Some bros have commented that she is on the thick side, but I think you need some body weight to carry those amazing natural asset. She has the 肉感 and freshness for me.

Definitely a return. She is also listed on castle site.
Old 20-06-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
I personally stay clear from WhatsApp as your number can be 'sold'.
I now receive alot of spam from other sites providing FL/ WL and ML services. Plus other spam messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsteel View Post
I only used WhatsApp when there is profile photo of ML in WhatsApp. Or used WhatsApp in subsequent session if ML used WhatsApp too.

ML used WhatsApp will sure reply if your WhatsApp mobile number is in the phone database

So far, has no problem getting a reply using WhatsApp for first booking

But generally, most ML knows simple English will use WhatsApp. For those no profile photo and only know 华语, then use sms

My own preference
Old 20-06-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
I personally stay clear from WhatsApp as your number can be 'sold'.
I now receive alot of spam from other sites providing FL/ WL and ML services. Plus other spam messages.
Does it really matter if you use WhatsApp or not? The choices are usually SMS or whatsapp, and either way, it's the same number that will be sold. Avoid WhatsApp also can get spam SMS and spam calls one.

And I feel like if totally dismiss WhatsApp, alot of avenues in this forum hard to reach.
Old 20-06-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Bonus tips:

1. Some FL/MLs spray heavy perfume, it will 100% stay with you. Even if you shower with soap, the soap smell most likely different from your house soap, so a different scent will cause suspicion. Best is avoid chionging if you have to go home to CO. Alternatively, chiong finish faster go home while CO outside or at work to shower.

2. Cum stain on your undies after the deed is very suspicious especially if your CO washes your clothes. Idk about you all, but I always leak abit of cum after the deed and after washing up, then always stain the undies one. Make sure you get rid of that stain before going home.

3. If going back late will get you in trouble, book the appointment during office hour lunch, the location near workplace can already.

It's a good thing to have CO also haha, forces you chiong once in awhile and help you save money! Those single bros addicted to this scene will know what I'm talking about. When you answer to nobody but yourself, that's when you lose control and get addicted.
Usually,

I will opt for the latest or mid night slot. By the time I reach home, CO sleep alr. Then must fast hand fast leg to bathe to remove all unwanted smell/fragrance. And the oily oily feel too.

I will tell CO that need to do last minute delivery to client to sneak out.

Always clear my chat, deleting all message exchanged individually then delete chat. It is not safe to just delete chat, as when u link ur WhatsApp to WhatsApp web on computer, all lines appear if u nv delete the individual lines.

Always do a few sets of chin-up before going to, to perspires out a bit to cover if there is any perfume smell.

Save the ML name under client category

Above are the precaution I take as CO checks my phone regularly
Old 20-06-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Usually,

I will opt for the latest or mid night slot. By the time I reach home, CO sleep alr. Then must fast hand fast leg to bathe to remove all unwanted smell/fragrance. And the oily oily feel too.

I will tell CO that need to do last minute delivery to client to sneak out.

Always clear my chat, deleting all message exchanged individually then delete chat. It is not safe to just delete chat, as when u link ur WhatsApp to WhatsApp web on computer, all lines appear if u nv delete the individual lines.

Always do a few sets of chin-up before going to, to perspires out a bit to cover if there is any perfume smell.

Save the ML name under client category

Above are the precaution I take as CO checks my phone regularly
Can always save the contacts in some coded form in a word doc. Saving contact in phone always got risk due to the message content. Not all mls know how to keep the message clean.

For guys who stay landed and drive in to park, I dunno how they can find some way to sweat out the smell lol. Maybe need some gym membership outside.
Old 20-06-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
deeeeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, just FYI, the lady has been advertising on other sites for full, for $130. I didn’t expect her to dish out good massage, good info 👍🏻

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1