The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-06-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Usually,

I will opt for the latest or mid night slot. By the time I reach home, CO sleep alr. Then must fast hand fast leg to bathe to remove all unwanted smell/fragrance. And the oily oily feel too.

I will tell CO that need to do last minute delivery to client to sneak out.

Always clear my chat, deleting all message exchanged individually then delete chat. It is not safe to just delete chat, as when u link ur WhatsApp to WhatsApp web on computer, all lines appear if u nv delete the individual lines.

Always do a few sets of chin-up before going to, to perspires out a bit to cover if there is any perfume smell.

Save the ML name under client category

Above are the precaution I take as CO checks my phone regularly
I will never use my own phone number to message ML/FLs. Too risky. Some MLs happy happy shoot one message to you when you using Waze to drive then your CO beside see the notification confirm die one. I use spare phone, and spare phone hidden in cardboard.

Alternatively, use wechat to comms. Disable notifications and on iphone can remove app from home screen so CO cannot find the app. This is the safest way. Wechat anytime can delete account and can remain anonymous.
Old 20-06-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40894 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
I personally stay clear from WhatsApp as your number can be 'sold'.
I now receive alot of spam from other sites providing FL/ WL and ML services. Plus other spam messages.
Once yr number in their data base u can't avoid receiving SMS from other sites providing FL/ WL even u had retired

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32721714
Old 20-06-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

�� So many experts sharing their tactics here how to hide their activity from wife… even with details like tell wife need to go for “last minute delivery to client”.

Just wondering if any wives also read sbf? Or some readers share with their female married friends. Will find out all these tactics that may sound familiar ��

Quote:
Usually,

I will opt for the latest or mid night slot. By the time I reach home, CO sleep alr. Then must fast hand fast leg to bathe to remove all unwanted smell/fragrance. And the oily oily feel too.

Always clear my chat, deleting all message exchanged individually then delete chat. It is not safe to just delete chat, as when u link ur WhatsApp to WhatsApp web on computer, all lines appear if u nv delete the individual lines.

Always do a few sets of chin-up before going to, to perspires out a bit to cover if there is any perfume smell.

Last edited by Javabeans; 20-06-2023 at 10:16 PM.
Old 20-06-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honestly, if your wife is browsing sbf with intend to find tips in catching you, you'll die anyway.

And if she's in sbf for her personal reasons, there are more things to worry about
Old 20-06-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 1
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
I personally stay clear from WhatsApp as your number can be 'sold'.
I now receive alot of spam from other sites providing FL/ WL and ML services. Plus other spam messages.
As long as you book ML via WeChat, WhatsApp or sms using your mobile number, your mobile number will be sold to receive marketing calls or sms for all kinds of shit including updating you on new girls in sexual website 😅😅

My experience is even ML added you as friend for WeChat. For first booking, they will ask for mobile number to check their phone database
Old 20-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Usually,

This is nightmare for married men > CO checks my phone regularly...

Whatweb retains the conversation between you and ML is true. Shocked when I saw it too
Old 20-06-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
🤔 So many experts sharing their tactics here how to hide their activity from wife… even with details like tell wife need to go for “last minute delivery to client”.

Just wondering if any wives also read sbf? Or some readers share with their female married friends. Will find out all these tactics that may sound familiar 😆.
If wive suspect husband chiong or have mistress, whatever method you can think of to hide them. They also can think of and explore various ways to expose you

Woman 6th sense is super accurate and sensitive
Old 20-06-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold

Any good nuru out there . After cici had RTC .
Old 20-06-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsteel View Post

Whatweb retains the conversation between you and ML is true. Shocked when I saw it too
The key is if you want to WhatsApp, use a dual app with another phone number.
Old 20-06-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:

That is the reason I always ask ML to move our chat to Michat, an app I use purely to communicate with ML for booking and flirting. And always delete the app before u go home.

One more thing, for bros who use iPhone and michat. Go App Store there, find the purchased app function, then find the michat and hide it. So every time u download this app, it will not appear on ur old iPhone as apps downloaded will appear on both phone

My CO holds my old phone as spare. So I’m very careful, whatever appears on my phone, will appear on my old phone unless I take precaution. Telegr is a no no for me, as it linked both of my phones
Old 20-06-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Reading these few pages makes me feel some of us are living in an alternate world. For married guys here whose phones get checked by their wives and have to find ways and means not to be caught, it's probably too late.

But for those who are single, dating, newly married, or saying the vows soon, you still have a chance to set a healthy relationship on an equal footing. You want to set boundaries and give each other space. Not just cheonging but marital life in general.

Speaking as a long married guy, trust me, not all women are insecure about their men (because this is what it boils down to). I wish the second group of guys good fortune and great adventures
Old 20-06-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
rt319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
But for those who are single, dating, newly married, or saying the vows soon, you still have a chance to set a healthy relationship on an equal footing. You want to set boundaries and give each other space. Not just cheonging but marital life in general.

Speaking as a long married guy, trust me, not all women are insecure about their men (because this is what it boils down to). I wish the second group of guys good fortune and great adventures
A great and very balanced opinion bro rahl
Old 20-06-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Good spot bro! Upz.

In her SLG ad, she also offers bbbj/cim, but probably have to top up. If so, it'll probably total more than her full service 140 rate. Lol.

That's why always cross check with other sites. I cross check with TT, isyou and momo. Be a smart shopper. Conceding to "top up" mentality is just stupid. Tip (because she deserves it) if you like, but don't be a desperate goondu top up customer.

Having said that, I might go try her FL services. Might. Hahaha. She's perhaps early 30s, ok looking and good price point. But she does seem a little bak bak which is my only worry. lol
Kopi Bro, please share your review if you really take the move
Old 20-06-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Reading these few pages makes me feel some of us are living in an alternate world. For married guys here whose phones get checked by their wives and have to find ways and means not to be caught, it's probably too late.

Yea. Mine don't really check, although she is very observant (OCD) and has a great memory. But she don't suspect anything, I believe because if you see me, you wouldn't believe I'd be here. While I still believe that if I can stop, it's easy to erase all evidences and I can try to do right by her. I mean, the appeal has started to wane abit for me, but ultimately it's hard to totally stop. Temptations will come eventually, and once you know how, it's easy to succumb.
Old 20-06-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

Well, since using another number, it doesn't really matter I guess. One good thing is I don't read and write Chinese, so won't be able to play around with ML via text. My experience with them purely business one.

When I started, my biggest fear was my photo being taken. Later outside the condo got ppl take my pic, threaten to put online. Doesn't even need to catch me red handed, me being somewhere I have no reason to be is enough to get me in trouble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1