The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-06-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 1
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Well, since using another number, it doesn't really matter I guess. One good thing is I don't read and write Chinese, so won't be able to play around with ML via text. My experience with them purely business one.

When I started, my biggest fear was my photo being taken. Later outside the condo got ppl take my pic, threaten to put online. Doesn't even need to catch me red handed, me being somewhere I have no reason to be is enough to get me in trouble.
There are always risks when we start to chiong. Cannot think so much.. otherwise worrying when chiong

There is one time when I reach ML condo. My relative can recognise me even I wear mask.... and ask me why am I here. I said I go and visit a friend to celebrate full month baby birthday..

Sometimes you need to think of excuse fast on the feet.. can always think of scenario and what answer to give...
Old 21-06-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsteel View Post
There are always risks when we start to chiong. Cannot think so much.. otherwise worrying when chiong

There is one time when I reach ML condo. My relative can recognise me even I wear mask.... and ask me why am I here. I said I go and visit a friend to celebrate full month baby birthday..

Sometimes you need to think of excuse fast on the feet.. can always think of scenario and what answer to give...
Hahaha, that one first time visit, seriously paranoid. Plus also don't know what to expect.

Was your relative staying there? That must have been quite a shock.
Old 21-06-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 1
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hahaha, that one first time visit, seriously paranoid. Plus also don't know what to expect.

No. They did not stay there. I did not ask why they were in that condo too.

Just said hi and bye as quickly as possible, and I did not want to enter into further conversation with them at that point of time.

Last edited by ironsteel; 21-06-2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old 21-06-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsteel View Post
If the friend in telco who share this particulars of dude can be charged with criminal offence... Eg computer misuse act... while the penalty may not be heavy... but but if it left him with criminal record, not worth it at all to be HERO
Err... not my friend so I am not bothered by that.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-06-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

plot twist: relative is the previous session.
Old 21-06-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by untightenedbolt View Post
plot twist: relative is the previous session.
Usually ML only give approximate location right? Then when closer to time only give exact block.

I wonder if got anyone last minute realise, eh, got close relative or family member stay here one. Must be quite a shock.
Old 21-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious Bros here affected by the ML location for first visit or RTM?
Though I drive but dislike going to Novena, Orchard, North and West area.
Like to share?
Old 21-06-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

Before you read more, please don't zap me as I don't have any ill intentions to any of the MLs.

I just feel that standards are long gone from the good old days.
Have been quietly chionging and have never felt any urge to write any FRs because everything is just so mundane these days.
Perhaps bros are more easily satisfied these days with the average service.

It seems like nowadays a pretty face/body will result in good FRs already.

Hence prettier girls can just get away with bare minimum services.

The last real experience I had where I genuinely want to RTM was Nicole but sadly she has RTC.

Even my latest visits to An An these days just feel a bit off - she has lost enthusiasm.

Other than that, its just copy and paste of Vanilla MLs that look not too bad with commercial feels and bare minimum. Come on, the FRs now rate sensual as good so long as the ML lie beside you and lick your nipple which is the basic come on. (They aren't bad, but I don't have any urge to RTM at all - Avocado, vanilla Yi Yi, even Fairy I don't feel like she's anywhere near the cream of the crop)

Maybe we are evolving into a gentlemen's society now, where is the wild and passionate MLs that we once had?

Everytime I see RV Momo post something on Wechat, I can't help but hope one day a ML of her calibre will return to our shores again.

Any gems I am missing out on that is a good all-rounder (looks, service, sensual, GFE)....
Old 21-06-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 779 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing my JG and Massage journey this month:

SLG - Mia - My regular JG & massage MILF for 3 years. RTM once this month and she never disappoint - Looks: 6/10, JG: 9/10, Massage 9/10, Service 7/10

SLG - Ke Le - First time tried her and RTM 2 times liao. Service only gets better and a rare chio MILF who have skill - Looks 8/10, JG: 10/10 (rating her better than Legendary Soda on my 2nd visit), Massage 8/10 (surprisingly this is good too), Service 10/10 (Really must try)

SBC - Mindy - 2nd visit to this chio bu. I maintain my tools at least 3-4 times a month with diff ML and Mindy is one of them. Her Looks: 9/10 and JG is 10/10. That all no hanky panky with this lady, no sensual no hj just pure JG

SBC - You You - 1st time tried her and hmmmm Milf lo (almost granny type le) so dont expect so much. Location is a Spa and bedok area. She allow me to suck her neh neh during sensual and her JG is those stroking kind so... Looks 5/10, JG 6/10 and her plus point is her attitude 9/10 (able to chit chat well).
Old 21-06-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
Before you read more, please don't zap me as I don't have any ill intentions to any of the MLs.

I just feel that standards are long gone from the good old days.
Have been quietly chionging and have never felt any urge to write any FRs because everything is just so mundane these days.
Perhaps bros are more easily satisfied these days with the average service.

It seems like nowadays a pretty face/body will result in good FRs already.

Hence prettier girls can just get away with bare minimum services.

The last real experience I had where I genuinely want to RTM was Nicole but sadly she has RTC.

Even my latest visits to An An these days just feel a bit off - she has lost enthusiasm.

Other than that, its just copy and paste of Vanilla MLs that look not too bad with commercial feels and bare minimum. Come on, the FRs now rate sensual as good so long as the ML lie beside you and lick your nipple which is the basic come on. (They aren't bad, but I don't have any urge to RTM at all - Avocado, vanilla Yi Yi, even Fairy I don't feel like she's anywhere near the cream of the crop)

Maybe we are evolving into a gentlemen's society now, where is the wild and passionate MLs that we once had?

Everytime I see RV Momo post something on Wechat, I can't help but hope one day a ML of her calibre will return to our shores again.

Any gems I am missing out on that is a good all-rounder (looks, service, sensual, GFE)....
That's just how it is now, the younger/ prettier ones will offer the bare minimum while the older/out of shape ones will offer more for the same price, think about it, if the prettier ones can stay vanilla and still get enough customers everyday to stay in biz, why would they change? The only possibility that can shake things up and change this current trend is if all of a sudden, a large horde of young mls enters the market and starts offering things like FN or bj for the same cost, the vanillas we see today will start feeling the competition and will either pack up or follow suit and start offering more but i doubt that would happen unless china's economy really goes to shit..

For me personally, those mls that i keep in my rotation are the ones that allows zhut zhut at the very least or something more..those pretty face vanillas are a no no for me, at most 1 visit i'll never rtm(most of the time they are very popular as well so they won't miss my biz anyway). Btw those that all rounders that you are looking for probably still exist but they're most likely some ang pai that is damm popular, one example would be Natalie (never visited her b4) but from what i read, she's quite legendary, only downside is she's damm hard to book.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 21-06-2023 at 03:48 PM.
Old 21-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
She replied, will keep you posted. Lol. Damn look lagi shiok with sharper chin.
Will be great if she is back. Haha.
Old 21-06-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
That's just how it is now, the younger/ prettier ones will offer the bare minimum while the older/out of shape ones will offer more for the same price, think about it, if the prettier ones can stay vanilla and still get enough customers everyday to stay in biz, why would they change?
Yup. Sadly the demand for looks far outweigh service in sg. Both ml and fl market.
Old 21-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Sharing my JG and Massage journey this month:

SLG - Mia - My regular JG & massage MILF for 3 years. RTM once this month and she never disappoint - Looks: 6/10, JG: 9/10, Massage 9/10, Service 7/10

SLG - Ke Le - First time tried her and RTM 2 times liao. Service only gets better and a rare chio MILF who have skill - Looks 8/10, JG: 10/10 (rating her better than Legendary Soda on my 2nd visit), Massage 8/10 (surprisingly this is good too), Service 10/10 (Really must try)

SBC - Mindy - 2nd visit to this chio bu. I maintain my tools at least 3-4 times a month with diff ML and Mindy is one of them. Her Looks: 9/10 and JG is 10/10. That all no hanky panky with this lady, no sensual no hj just pure JG

SBC - You You - 1st time tried her and hmmmm Milf lo (almost granny type le) so dont expect so much. Location is a Spa and bedok area. She allow me to suck her neh neh during sensual and her JG is those stroking kind so... Looks 5/10, JG 6/10 and her plus point is her attitude 9/10 (able to chit chat well).

Seems like we got similar taste when it comes to JG, with the exception of you you.

Out of the first 3 (excluding you you since I've not visited her before), I think Ke Le provides the most fun but not so much of JG. Would rank them according to JG skills in this order.

1. Mindy
2. Mia
3. Ke Le
Old 21-06-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Anybody knows if Anyi is still around?
Old 21-06-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 779 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Seems like we got similar taste when it comes to JG, with the exception of you you.

Out of the first 3 (excluding you you since I've not visited her before), I think Ke Le provides the most fun but not so much of JG. Would rank them according to JG skills in this order.

1. Mindy
2. Mia
3. Ke Le
Bro agree with u on Mindy. Her JG best so far but for Ke Le she knows prostate massage too and her JG skill don't lose to Mia. Mia is more on the soft & comfortable side but if u want the 酸酸 sour sour pain pain one I go for Mindy or Ke Le.Anw I will rotate them bi-weekly

Another list of JG master I wanna try is:
SBC - Monica
SBC - Fiona
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1