The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yeah apparently when they first arrive, some agents like to mislead them into thinking that they have to go FN, shower with customers(even for massage) and provide FJ which is good for the customers but bad for them, and after awhile they wisen up as they start learning what the norm is like over here.
We shd support such agents! They know exactly what we want.
Old 22-06-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think you and some bros here are missing the point. Personally I didn't feel there is any drop in standard, but our expectations increased. A pretty face is just a start, and at least we did not enter the door to see some ugly fugly that is totally different from the pictures. Whether that pretty face can do more than just a pretty face, it is all individual. Some definitely can and they become legend after they leave.

Your good old days are which era? My good old days are early 2000s, and even late 90s. Marina South Dragon Spa type. And in those days, there are also hits and misses. It is also through MRs in the forum that we step on less landmines. Nothing has changed.

No bros will go into details of sensual nowadays, because too many bros will literally take that and expects more. And bro, seriously, the gem is usually self discovery. Somebody's gem is probably not your gem to begin with. And for the all rounder gem, you probably also have to pay a premium for it.
Hi bro, appreciate your input.
I was referring to maybe the times where LTD was around, and RV Momo whereby i can even want to RTM on the same day. Hence, I would say that standards did drop if we compare APs then to "APs" now...

Just by seeing the MRs now by fellow bros, it seems easy to get a RTM/good FR just with pretty face and basic vanilla service. So I'm also not sure.
Old 22-06-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
I was referring to maybe the times where LTD was around, and RV Momo whereby i can even want to RTM on the same day. Hence, I would say that standards did drop if we compare APs then to "APs" now...

Just by seeing the MRs now by fellow bros, it seems easy to get a RTM/good FR just with pretty face and basic vanilla service. So I'm also not sure.
U are looking for something that doesn't exist now..

The last and most recent time we were spoilt for choice was during the JS/CZ golden period..

Better adjust and adapt to what the market is atm..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-06-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:

That I agree bro. LTD times was quite vanilla services if I remember though. The JS gang was only later. While I want to agree with you on AP then and now, I feel I still chiong non stop from then to now. And I think my frequency has even increased.

I remember I paid about $250 just for a nuru services in the early days for a home based indonesian chinese. But that time web based not so prevalent yet and these home based are rare. The nuru is still the best and visited her almost weekly. So honestly the price point, standards and easier access to these MLs are not too bad, but I am hoping of course they stop increasing so I can visit more often.

I always feel we maketh the AP, not the other round. My opinion nia.
Old 22-06-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agreed with your post btw. Even if standards haven't dropped as a whole, there is a large group of MLs doing what you stated - relatively young, minimal services, totally vanilla.

At the same time, MR writing has certainly dipped in quality - especially for the above group.

There are still gems (FN, heavy flavoured, great services) who are not much talked about in this forum. Maybe that's a good thing for folks like us.
Old 22-06-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Thank you for this good MR, so good that I picked up my HP to make app, only to see......
32A and 156cm.....no boobs must have height or vice versa
She’s the lolita type actually. Small, nubile and cute.
Old 22-06-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yourcarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
Pei Qi delisted? I tried booking her a few times but always no reply. Today unable to find her anymore on the site.
Same.. Always couldn't get her, and now saw that she has delisted
Old 22-06-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
At the same time, MR writing has certainly dipped in quality - especially for the above group.

There are still gems (FN, heavy flavoured, great services) who are not much talked about in this forum. Maybe that's a good thing for folks like us.
Agreed. I understand diff folks goes for diff types of MLs, but some MRs really hype till too dragon to Phoenix imho. Giving high ratings/praises for looks/gfe for such vanilla group I can understand. But giving them high ratings/praises for their non existent massage or sensual or service seems ridiculous. Then those who really can massage or heavy flavoured one how sia?

Side note, can pm me share share those gems Bo?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 22-06-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yeah apparently when they first arrive, some agents like to mislead them into thinking that they have to go FN, shower with customers(even for massage) and provide FJ which is good for the customers but bad for them, and after awhile they wisen up as they start learning what the norm is like over here.
Why is that not a good thing? Lol Looks like the agents are on our side and doing us all a great service. And there is no forcing, the girls agree because they already provide full service back in China.

But unfortunately , like you say, the girls "wisen up" because they quickly learn that sg men not sexually demanding - hug hug, talk talk can already. Even zhut zhut no need. Can take advantage and let sg men top up for that. So they lessen their services, become cannot do this, cannot do that MLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
We shd support such agents! They know exactly what we want.
Hahaha, ikr
Old 22-06-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-rui-rui/

She was still in her a line skirt during sensual but during the comfortable but stimulating hj finale, with hand up her skirt doing 4G rubbing, she added a bit of teeth to the action. With the sound of a plane that passed by, the deal was sealed.
anyone can explain what is "added a bit of teeth"
Old 22-06-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Agreed. I understand diff folks goes for diff types of MLs, but some MRs really hype till too dragon to Phoenix imho. Giving high ratings/praises for looks/gfe for such vanilla group I can understand. But giving them high ratings/praises for their non existent massage or sensual or service seems ridiculous.
Yes there may be a small influx of decent looking MLs. But they are not even that great looking to deserves high praises. Hahaha. Maybe people need to get out more.

All the "prerty" girls that are hyped here, see once or twice then the looks fade very fast. No incentive to rtm

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 22-06-2023 at 12:17 PM.
Old 22-06-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro @Ray06
With all due respect, since we are all senior bros.
Pictures are out and MLs still want privacy? What an irony.
Unless they don’t look like their photos then yes privacy will be maintained.
Anyway to each their own. Personally i will wait for good MRs from reputable bros should I decide to proceed.

Happy Dragon Boat Festival everyone!
Old 22-06-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I actually did chat with her during our session. She's new and was misled by the agent that she would not have business if she doesn't provide FJ. Like most new arrivals, she's worried that she might suffer heavy losses and have to return home heavily in debt. She much prefers to stick to massage and prostrate maintenance. I suggested that perhaps she could consider lowering her prices and offer massage/prostrate maintenance only; the lower prices might help to attract more customers. She said she'd give it consideration.
She heeded your advice. Price up already.
Old 22-06-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
She heeded your advice. Price up already.
Hahahah, her bbbj/cim 150 price higher than her FJ price of 130...lol. what a load of crap. This is the "wisen up" attitude... lol.. defo strike her firmly off
Old 22-06-2023, 12:20 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
anyone can explain what is "added a bit of teeth"
Not really sure how to explain this but let me try my best. It is when she use her teeth to lightly brush against the area around the nipple area. Hope it helps to clarify a bit. It is not a bite or nibble so not really sure which word is best to describe this action. I wanted to use the word scrape but not sure if that is even the right word to use.

Last edited by rythuno; 22-06-2023 at 12:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1