The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea was surprised when he mentioned LTD. LTD girls were definitely vanilla at least on paper. I remember it was even rare to have any girls go full nude, terms like 4g 5g not even invented then. So flavor wise it is not heavy back then. Momo is under SLG if I’m not wrong. Or another defunct site which was pretty good, like second to LTD last time.
But perhaps it is also understandable. Back then LTD had qc, v hard to find girls whose pictures and statistics that are far from the advertised one. The girls were mostly chio 7.5 and above pointers, semi nude, allow zhut and doesn’t shortchange you, give good GFE for example, whereas now you will see some pretty faces still but not keen to provide good GFE. Take money and zao kind.
Totally agreed. Recently visited a popular beauty, as assessed by the bros here.

Finished everything in 30min. Then unwilling to do anything else thereafter.

Needless to say, no RTM for me. Also means that she is earning enough such that she don't need me as returning customer.
Old 22-06-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
For walkers, need to consider not only the travel time and distance from bus/mrt stops but have to put into consideration into things like GPS misalignment, read wrong address, terrain.
Also shelters for weather as well.

Ever tio once under the pouring rain and drenched from head to toe while walking towards the ML condo without any shelter. Worst is when reach still have to wait for her to respond back.

Lucky is she offered to use the dryer to dry my clothes, and heng heng the customer after me canceled the appt due to the storm. We ended up chit chatting while using the hair dryer to blow dry my cash, wallet, shoes, etc.

End up with a nice session which could otherwise be a nightmare, having to wear back the drenched clothes and have to make my way home. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 22-06-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Also shelters for weather as well.

Ever tio once under the pouring rain and drenched from head to toe while walking towards the ML condo without any shelter. Worst is when reach still have to wait for her to respond back.

Lucky is she offered to use the dryer to dry my clothes, and heng heng the customer after me canceled the appt due to the storm. We ended up chit chatting while using the hair dryer to blow dry my cash, wallet, shoes, etc.

End up with a nice session which could otherwise be a nightmare, having to wear back the drenched clothes and have to make my way home. Lol
This literally just happened to me like a few weeks back. ML blow dried my shirt and had a pretty nice session as well.
Old 23-06-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Who is RV? Please share I work nearby and good for me during lunch
Me too! I like RV
Old 23-06-2023, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Me too! I like RV
yes please share!
Old 23-06-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Agents doing their best to encourage new girls to provide more services to make customers happy.

Yet customers reverse all the hard work by the agents and advise girls to cut their services and charge more.

Probably soon we will have Fully clothed and only HJ as the norm.
Lol, yalor. That's why they return here. They don't have to do much yet can make a very decent living. Too many simps and silly punters who think they have deep pockets. But mostly, it's the large ignorant and gullible pool of customers, who unfortunately don't know any better, and assume this is the standard.

Anyway, times have changed. We can try to affect the change, but more importantly.... BE LIKE WATER....

Thankfully, in sg, I can. There is a variety of options and girls to happily get my jollies off. I've increased my trawling of GL's offering of PRCs, vietbus and siambus recently. And wow. Just wow. For the same price of SLG MLs, I get 2 sessions, same duration, but the pleasure quotient is escalated multiple folds. I just love the avalanche of soft, creamy fair-skinned babes around me. Lol.

Enjoy the orgasmic day, and wishing one and all many cums over the weekend
Old 23-06-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
not sure if anyone kana but once, I keyed the address into my Google maps, it led me to the intersection but when I searched on Google, the address reflected was another place(5m walk from the intersection) for some weird reason. For walkers, need to consider not only the travel time and distance from bus/mrt stops but have to put into consideration into things like GPS misalignment, read wrong address, terrain. In all honesty, not a big fan when the ml puts central because for those who have been around a while, central can stretch to an extremely wide area but oh well, it is what it is.
Thats why, always go to the location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. Especially if the ML and location are new to you. This gives you time to recce the area, corect any mistakkes, search for shelter, waiting or la kopi places, lookout for strange people, etc.

And why just depend on the ad stating "central"? Just message the ML and ask for her location. Most defo will give an address which is in proximity of her actual place.
Old 23-06-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
As a foot soldier, I dislike JC, RV and Balestier. l
Liddat means we will never bump into each other lor. So sad...

I actually like these areas, especially JC. When I chiong, I usually make an event out of it. I'd usually spend several hours in the area. One hour to enjoy enjoy with the girl, then after, I'd go jalan jalan and explore the area.

That's why JC is great. Delightful old school experiences. Lots of cuisine, colour, heritage and culture, mixed with the gradual gentrification of the locale. Sometimes I'll explore and chill with food and drink. And sometimes I'll change and go running through JC, Katong, Marine Parade, then East Coast Parkway. What a wonderful place
Old 23-06-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wow. Saw TangTang at Phuket yesterday with a early 30s looking guy in a Chinese hotpot restaurant. They look and behaved like a couple for sure. No wonder she's stopped working... I was with my fam too, so we acted like we don't know each other.
Old 23-06-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Last weekend, I visited Ci Ci for the 2nd time, hoping she will one day improve to Nat's level. Nat stopped working more than a week ago although she will not rtc till later this week.

Unfortunately, CiCi has moved back to her old room as a new girl was about to move in to occupy Natalie's room. The toilet in this old room is too small for her to do Nat's toilet chair Sumata routine. Nevertheless, as Special Spawner reported, she gave me an erotic body-to-body shower. With my head at the same level as hers now, I did not risk getting suffocated with soapy boobs like the last time, when I was seated.

No more massage bed either.
Her Nuru Sumata has however improved since my first visit. It is now about 1/3 of Nat's level.
But she has mastered the killer move that Nat always used on me to make me finish, and I exploded quite early. I will have to invest more money to let her practice how to keep up the teasing longer, something Nat was an expert in.
Brother is CiCi still working. The sglonelguy guy link is gone.
Old 23-06-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, yalor. That's why they return here. They don't have to do much yet can make a very decent living. Too many simps and silly punters who think they have deep pockets. But mostly, it's the large ignorant and gullible pool of customers, who unfortunately don't know any better, and assume this is the standard.
( Click to show/hide )

Anyway, times have changed. We can try to affect the change, but more importantly.... BE LIKE WATER....

Thankfully, in sg, I can. There is a variety of options and girls to happily get my jollies off. I've increased my trawling of GL's offering of PRCs, vietbus and siambus recently. And wow. Just wow. For the same price of SLG MLs, I get 2 sessions, same duration, but the pleasure quotient is escalated multiple folds. I just love the avalanche of soft, creamy fair-skinned babes around me. Lol.

Enjoy the orgasmic day, and wishing one and all many cums over the weekend
I find it kinda strange though why locals are easily satisfied with less services. You literally don't need a forum to tell you the sexciting things you can do with a WL within four walls.

Yet we have seen questions here like, can we skip the massage and go straight to sensual, is this ML SN or FN?

There should be no such distinctions as FN/SN, 3G/4G, topups on the websites. These are signs of bad service providers (from the OKT down) but also ultimately of an uninformed, undemanding pool of customers (us).
Old 23-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Liddat means we will never bump into each other lor. So sad...

I actually like these areas, especially JC. When I chiong, I usually make an event out of it. I'd usually spend several hours in the area. One hour to enjoy enjoy with the girl, then after, I'd go jalan jalan and explore the area.
Dislike doesn’t mean won’t go leh. Hahaha
U stay nearby and drive different mah. For me, I have to travel one end to the other and only one bus to reach. Si bei mafan and time consuming.

And yes, if have to travel so far, typically I also try to plan something. Else not worth the 1.5-2hr travel time, then a 45min session, then another 1.5-2hr travel time go home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Brother is CiCi still working. The sglonelguy guy link is gone.
RTC

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 23-06-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ke-le-massage/

FR for Ke le. Tried this girl recently

Location: Very near MRT (5min walk), apartment was clean with bathroom attached to room

Looks: She looks better than her photos (20% discount), had shoulder length hair, young milf with B+/C cup

Massage: Didn't try JG, massage was nothing to shout about, put in strength and the way she ran her fingers across my back gave a tingly shiok sensation

Sensual: This is where she shines, catbath all over the back, constantly rubbing her huge jugs across my body. Afterwards transition to HDLY, AR, BBBJ. BJ had technique, can tell she was enjoying it. Pacing was good, did not rush the session. Didn't get to kiss or zhut but managed to roam south without panty while she finished me with HJ. (She also tried a technique where she put a CD on her fingers and insert them deep into my ass, really weird and intense feeling that i honestly did not enjoy YMMV)

Con: She was constantly checking her phone during the session, notifications kept ringing, kinda destroyed the mood. Little playability during sensual, sometimes felt like SOP.

RTM: Maybe if im looking for a cheap and decent BBBJ
Old 23-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I find it kinda strange though why locals are easily satisfied with less services. You literally don't need a forum to tell you the sexciting things you can do with a WL within four walls.

Yet we have seen questions here like, can we skip the massage and go straight to sensual, is this ML SN or FN?

There should be no such distinctions as FN/SN, 3G/4G, topups on the websites. These are signs of bad service providers (from the OKT down) but also ultimately of an uninformed, undemanding pool of customers (us).
The thing is these vanillas are empowered by the customers they get, even by offering the bare minimum or imposing restrictions like no zhut, no roaming south. Like i mentioned earlier, if everyone stops visiting them, they will either pack up or learn to adapt to the new trend which is allow more playability/offer better service. It's basically just a matter of demand and supply.
Old 23-06-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @Ray06
With all due respect, since we are all senior bros.
Pictures are out and MLs still want privacy? What an irony.
Unless they don’t look like their photos then yes privacy will be maintained.
Anyway to each their own. Personally i will wait for good MRs from reputable bros should I decide to proceed.
Happy Dragon Boat Festival everyone!
Oh yes, you are correct.....privacy is the wrong word used.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1