The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Wah bro, based on your past posts, you got almost identical outcomes from Baby, Katie, Jazz, Mimi, Wendy, Linda. Steady!
That FL spa Baby is on the rampage again. 2 FJ reports in a couple of days already. Even though here is massage thread. Hahaha
Old 27-06-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That FL spa Baby is on the rampage again. 2 FJ reports in a couple of days already. Even though here is massage thread. Hahaha
I definitely saw more than two. They got deleted liao. This Baby got a huge marketing team.
Old 27-06-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Would you guys consider it unlocking if you manage to get full service from vanilla massage girls, but have to pay extra?
Old 27-06-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Aiyo bro, I think the label "AP" is too high for any of them. APs are those with high service and/or looks and who leave strong, lasting impression that is talked about for months on end.. None of those are anything like that.

I like XLN and see her often, but I wouldn't even term her close to being an AP. As for XH, her looks don't last and she doesn't possess any personality attributes to keep the desire to rtm. Sorry no APs at the moment. Lol.
Agreed on this.
I don’t think any of them has reached AP status. Yes maybe more popular but the true AP it will be impossible to get same day appointments one. But none of the ML today has reached that standard yet. Not to mention most of the chio faces (no doubt the above mentioned are pretty), do not have the service offering that matches AP status, making it hard for people to have a strong desire to RTM. At least not the above mentioned names.

Last edited by Javabeans; 27-06-2023 at 06:27 PM.
Old 27-06-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Who would you say is even the more popular ones now. I now barely have trouble booking either late at night the day before or same day.

In the past, some need 2 days to even get the slot you want. Let's not talk about the aini 2 weeks
Old 27-06-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Who would you say is even the more popular ones now. I now barely have trouble booking either late at night the day before or same day.

In the past, some need 2 days to even get the slot you want. Let's not talk about the aini 2 weeks
Yup those were the days.
Although oddly, I did not have much trouble booking Aini in the past, other than her last weeks which I wasn’t able to get a slot.
Old 27-06-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Would you guys consider it unlocking if you manage to get full service from vanilla massage girls, but have to pay extra?
I thought this is already considered more or less open secret. Closed door discussion. Ymmv discussion. But end of the day, just dont hv the illusion that you're the only lah though that's what i heard everytime cos it simply don't make sense. At the very most, it's just having less eskimo bros.
Old 27-06-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post

I also wanna knw. I need to kickstart my rotation already. Need to move on w one of them sadly.
Old 27-06-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lognormal View Post
emma rtc isit? delisted and uncontactable...
Emma's back and listed again, good luck hunting!
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/?s=emma

Bros, let's all exercise caution and don't ruin the party.
Old 27-06-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 10
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ting-zi-massage/

No Horse Run

Look: 9.8/10 almost perfect (I am a sucker for looks)
Boob: B (Nipple shaped perfect and almost pink)
Body: Slim and good
Massage: 6/10 (I am not looking for this anyway)
Location/ Room: Good/ Place is tidy clean and smell good
HJ: 8/10 (Room for improvement)
RTM: Confirmed

She really damn chio. Her voice is nice also. If you guys remember this lady Moon @ Mackenzi. i will compare her and Moon standard.
Old 27-06-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubor76 View Post
Emma's back and listed again, good luck hunting!
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/?s=emma
Familiar face... Real or enhanced boobs ah? She also listed capped bj as part of the service, not sure what's the additional dmg...
Old 27-06-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

What happened to shan shan?
Saw that she have delisted.

Thanks
Old 27-06-2023, 06:26 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
I also wanna knw. I need to kickstart my rotation already. Need to move on w one of them sadly.
Agree on the rotation. Not sure about the rest but kinda start my rotation already as either the ones who I want to do the initial trial are not responding for whatever reason or the rest do not strike a chord with me. Anyway, don't be surprise if those under your rotation list come up with surprises. One just executed an agent 47 neck snap on me and told me she just learned that move not long ago(thankfully she didn't assassinate me for not visiting her for so long)
Old 27-06-2023, 06:28 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Hi Bros,

What happened to shan shan?
Saw that she have delisted.

Thanks
Not only her. Xiao xiao(the one wearing glasses) also delisted
Old 27-06-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Just check if anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-23.com/anne-massage/

Any review? can pm me if inconvenience to share hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1