The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-07-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
yi nan pics reminds me of xtt...a legendary ap fl
is she back?
Confirm fake~
SLG ads delisted.
男人天堂 website ads still up, I do not trust this website. high chance clone fake ads.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 02-07-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Actually it's not easy to find one that is willing to do more than 1x. Even most who listed as 2x dun bother to ask beforehand 1x or 2x.

I think 2x is just nice for a 60 mins session nowadays. Quite recently visited your ex-fav, even though I marikita-ed a second time, she stopped at 1 when still got time. So 1+1 is sometimes not equal to 2 lol

Those willing to go more than 2x probably knows the customer well and also willing to go the extra mile.
Wah Wah Wah! Want to 提起 my 伤心往事 already.
Who is my ex fave? LOL too many MLs broke my heart already.
That’s why now smarter already. Only sticking to those that will reciprocate my “love” because 感情 has to be two ways.

Oh maybe the clue is 1+1 ? LOL have to speak in code because she also read the forum. Sigh. That one also break my heart. 不要说了。 😭
Old 02-07-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Ya, I think if non-stop hj-ing with some strength, I think the cock will swollen for weeks hahaha..
LOL yes bro @Life6666 Swollen for weeks = stay hard for weeks.
Cock swollen = Cock bigger = ego bigger. But no joke la. By the 4th time within a short period maybe no cum will come out too

I’m just trying to get bro @derrickboy to reveal his PB. But he is keeping mum. Maybe he concerned for me la. He scare wait I try to beat his PB my cock swollen. LOL for now I know his PB is 60mins 3x. Waiting for his 90mins PB.
Old 02-07-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Confirm fake~
SLG ads delisted.
男人天堂 website ads still up, I do not trust this website. high chance clone fake ads.
thanks, knew it was almost impossible, was hoping for a miracle
Old 02-07-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xi-yue-massage/
Commando pochinki reporting for duty!
Kind of reminds me of Younna, pre milf, service orientated.
Looks around as20-30% discount from the over ps photos.
Willing to learn and h decent techniques for bbbj(YMMV) and HJ.
Want Fast or slow just tell her can liao.
First day here can see abit gan chiong, but definitely not on purpose, just quite overwhelmed by the flow here.
Location not very good, seems like she is waiting for apartment, mention she will be moving in next few days.
Will be adding her into rtm list if craving for a mature woman touch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldloveDuck View Post
Go tried her yesterday,very bad experience,she totally out of her picture,too much edit on her picture, should be deduct 60% from her website picture, she looks old about early 40s,her head and eyes looks like "Lo Han" fish, shaggy boobs,she asked for top up 100 for FJ, who's want to look for old milf can go ahead, I will never return rather go for other girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
reading between the lines, i see similarities: both bros agree that her photos are not accurate ("...over ps photos" and "...too much edit on her picture")
they also agree that she's pre-MILF/MILF category
the way i see it, one bro dislike MILF so he write negatively, the other bro values service so he write in a more neutral tone. not to say one is correct and the other wrong, its just difference of opinions and preferences.
when i see MILF my cock cannot stand so i will skip see if any senior bros are willing to try and add their 2 cents opinion

I don't know how juniper read that two MR?
The first said pre-milf but the other said she is old milf, look old and around early 40s, so where do the agreed?
One said 20-30% discount from the over ps photos but the other said 60% discount which is double, so where do they agreed?

BTW, not all milf are not worthy to visit..

Last edited by Ray06; 02-07-2023 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-07-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-amy/

any feedback for this..?
Old 02-07-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Cock swollen = Cock bigger = ego bigger. But no joke la. By the 4th time within a short period maybe no cum will come out too

I’m just trying to get bro @derrickboy to reveal his PB. But he is keeping mum. Maybe he concerned for me la. He scare wait I try to beat his PB my cock swollen. LOL for now I know his PB is 60mins 3x. Waiting for his 90mins PB.
To that pathetic bro that deduct my points and left this comment
“ 60 mins 6x? - minus bath become evey 5 mins fire once?”

1. Get a life. Knn this kinda of TCSS stuff U also want to deduct rep, Think U r too free without a aim in life.

2. Points can’t be exchanged for anything. So not bothered. Just worried that your only source of joy in life is deducting points. That would be sad. If U need help let me know. Can call up SOS Singapore. 24hrs hotline: 1767

3. Leave a nick. Get some balls.

4. Life go on. Have a great Sunday people!
meeting my ML later for Dinner.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 02-07-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
To that pathetic bro that deduct my points and left this comment
“ 60 mins 6x? - minus bath become evey 5 mins fire once?”

1. Get a life. Knn this kinda of TCSS stuff U also want to deduct rep, Think U r too free without a aim in life.

2. Points can’t be exchanged for anything. So not bothered. Just worried that your only source of joy in life is deducting points. That would be sad. If U need help let me know. Can call up SOS Singapore. 24hrs hotline: 1767

3. Leave a nick. Get some balls.

4. Life go on. Have a great Sunday people!
meeting my ML later for Dinner.
Bro, maybe he couldn’t get the joy of ejaculation for multiple times

But for me 2 shots is the max within an hour, getting older, 心有余而力不足 hahaha
Old 02-07-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, maybe he couldn’t get the joy of ejaculation for multiple times

But for me 2 shots is the max within an hour, getting older, 心有余而力不足 hahaha
Maybe got ED so mind not balanced. Don’t talk about losers anymore.
Here we focus on happy stuff.
Max 2 within an hour be it HJ or FJ Is totally fair. One at the start one to round it off. that’s for normal healthy males. For superheroes like bro @derrickboy he is in a different paradigm.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 02-07-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Stonecold74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Honest MR for Angel
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/angel-massage/

Look slight discount from photo but still pretty
and very fair. Help me shower so gentle like my girlfriend
Body: tall and slender, not for boobs lovers
Massage: not her forte
Sensual: FN. She will kiss every part of your body and ear passionately. When I touch her bottom, omg it was wet!! PS she does not french or zhut zhut
Can top up for FJ and AR service
Very easy going soft spoken and not calculative type. I have slightly exceeded the 1hr mark
RTF: Yes. She will be here for only 2 months.
Old 02-07-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
Worriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently went to visit lele, I must say face discount 50%, too much meitu, eyes are small IRL compared to the photos where she got large beautiful eyes, just couldn't find a resemblance on the face.
Sure the tits are big, but she seem to be on the heavy side, didn't allow me to unzip down her top down all the way, I believe she wants to hide her tummy.
During the session there is handphone usage, she starts to do 1 hand massage and sort of lost focus while looking at the phone. Overall:
massage: 5/10
Face: 6/10 (low rating as can't find resemblance, but won't reject type though)
Tits: 8/10
HJ: 3/10, nothing sensual to me
Won't RTM.

https://sgbeautycastle-29.com/le-le-massage-hj/
Old 02-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

Looks like Shuang Shuang from 2022 is back on the slg listing. For those who are new in chionging like myself, can read back to 2022 mr-s. Think there is enough documentation for her unless it is not really her,then that is a different story.
Old 02-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Most likely sore instead of swollen... put oil too late or don't put oil at all until the skin gets sore/dry... maybe unless crack then get swollen?

That is prob not my 60mins PB as well, but you wanna get me zapped too ah?

Cathy, Mango
Old 02-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I don't know how juniper read that two MR?
The first said pre-milf but the other said she is old milf, look old and around early 40s, so where do the agreed?
One said 20-30% discount from the over ps photos but the other said 60% discount which is double, so where do they agreed?
( Click to show/hide )

BTW, not all milf are not worthy to visit..
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
( Click to show/hide )
reading between the lines, i see similarities: both bros agree that her photos are not accurate ("...over ps photos" and "...too much edit on her picture")

they also agree that she's pre-MILF/MILF category

the way i see it, one bro dislike MILF so he write negatively, the other bro values service so he write in a more neutral tone. not to say one is correct and the other wrong, its just difference of opinions and preferences.
the problem when it comes to reading MRs is that somebody's 8/10 might not be comparable to someone else's 6/10 (cos there is no standard, ISO certified way of measuring similarity to pictures, looks, sensual etc.)

the key takeaway is that differences in opinion are due to everyone's underlying biases and to ^look beyond numbers when assessing MRs

(^look beyond numbers by considering qualitative measures like how detailed/descriptive the MR is, how extreme the tone is (write until sibei jialat or write until got dragon and phoenix - too extreme indicates hidden agenda and will be discounted) and whether the writer has many posts and/or good reputation)

Last edited by juniper; 02-07-2023 at 03:31 PM. Reason: elaborate on extreme tone
Old 02-07-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Vanilla with 4.5 roam.

Lol
your comment made me think twice before going lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1