The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-07-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Bro, you use opera browser? There is a free in built vpn and it is more user friendly. Feel it is better than puffin as puffin keep logging out sbf. For mr/fr posting, a tip I can give is use a note app on your phone so easier to edit and paste, especially with the intermittent logging issue in sbf(remember had to keep rewriting some mr-s because of this issue). Just remember to delete the mr from your note app after you are done.
Thanks to Puffin, I switched to Opera when they asked for subscription.
My experience with Opera is definitely better than with Puffin, which is slow to load especially pictures/photos. Yes, the built-in VPN is easy to use. 👍
Old 10-07-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, your description of Shuang Shuang is very accurate. Though Lora & Shuang Shuang's physique (i.e. taller girls - 165++) are very similar, SS is the shy and demure type and focus on giving you a good massage, while Lora is the wilder and fun type that scores high in sensual.

Kiki will be my final stop for the "taller girls" tour.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

After Tuesday visit to Lora, I was telling myself enough for this week and was planning to leave this ml for next week. But things took a bad turn at work, it kinda free up my time for today and will possibly murder me next week. Not taking chances, I decided to drop her a sms and see whether there is a chance to set an appointment. Got the green light the night before and looking at the address, oh boy, this is going to be interestingly familiar.

I decided to act smart and walk from the mrt. Fortunately or unfortunately, there was no rain. But the sun was beating strongly on me as I took quite a walk to that place. A lot of ml-s asked do I work out as my legs look muscular and my reply is all thanks to them and all the walking, it made me fitter than before. By the time I reached, I was panting and sweating all over.

When the door opened, it was nice change in environment as her place was nice and cooling. Area is well kept.

If you read up on Shuang Shuang, there has been a lot written on her and the rumours are true. She is really beautiful. The elegant and gentle type. The natural type of beauty that needs no makeup. There she was in sports bra and shorts.

She speaks very gently and there is a certain charm to her voice. Very polite. Completes the demure personality.(she sounds really cute when she speaks some simple phrase in English)

In contrast to my experience with Lora, she is the type of ml who balances both massage and sensual which I appreciate a lot. It is not the strong but can feel she help to relieve a lot of tight knots around my back.

For sensual, I will k.i.s.s. 4.5G, s/n in panty, not the big type of boob but I did enjoy to zhut and a good simulating hj which got me to shot really quickly(normally if it is 2nd hj for the week, it will take longer but kudos to her for making me surrender so quickly)

In terms of service, really good. No one hand massage, full hour given and end with a nice relaxing head massage. She even help to straighten my shirt collar which is a nice touch.

When my "shi fu" leaves, I know this ml can help to fill that gap(must visit my shi fu before she leaves. A promise I made with her). Will pay another visit to this elegant lady even though I know it is a feat for walkers but she is worth burning a bit of fats for.

But do take note, she will leave in a few months time.(clue: can count within one hand).
Old 10-07-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she is Simi last time at central area. I visited her once only though. Boobs big yes but flabby to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Never visited her before, but seems so from the description so far.
Old 10-07-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Weird this KK is generating very divergent views.
Visited her a year back and recalled she commented how Singapore has so many pretty girls despite our humid and hot weather. She also admitted she looked average though I find it still ok lah, won’t reject one and her boobs are super soft and big. At least she was not rude to me but more like xmm vibes

Her latest ad is gone. Could be someone faking it . If boobs are like C/D and has a slim body, could still be her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Don't think is the same KK...
Previous one was talkative that I stopped going....
Old 10-07-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/fen-fen-massage/

The one who talk about stocks market is back to the scene
Old 10-07-2023, 08:47 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Looks familiar...does she has previous nicknames?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 10-07-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
I know KK.

The description is very unlike her.

I saw the video on the website. It is definitely NOT her.
The website pics are hers but I doubt the actual person now is stop her.

Can SLG tao geh pls check?
So many imposters in slg nowadays..
Old 10-07-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Ah.. I know her as tao zi ... change quite a few names liao, always "tao" something
Old 10-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Known as Tao Zi... she really can survive sia...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-07-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Today everyone come out to play and zhun zhun booked my regular MLs at the timeslot I was available...

Decided to RTM Lora and heng heng timing gum.

Just like the first visit she was eager to please and accommodating, however I felt like she turned it up a notch. Managed to get my brother standing when I still facing down. Can feel the chemistry today. Perks of RTM? As usual YMMV.

Now I will have to make my RTM plans for her and Kiki...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-07-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Littleboyqq is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Tried kk-massage from SLG recently.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kk-massage/

Worst attitude I ever experienced from a ML, I took the time to resolve the firewall/VPN issues just to ensure this review gets posted.

Tried making a friendly conversation with her at the start but her replies were really cold. So I didn't bother any further. Then came her attitude problem, she kept complaining that many customers before me decided to walk away and not start the session after seeing how she looks like in person. In my mind I was thinking well done, there are a lot of guys here who will not tolerate fake or excessively edited photos etc. Then she went on and on about how Singaporean girls are all ugly, that she is pretty and Singaporean girls are not (come on she's a ugly and poorly educated auntie) and that every ML/FL in the industry edits their photos and it is standard practice. I wasn't interested in arguing with her but I thought it's very rude of her to go on insisting that local girls are ugly when she herself is also ugly and poorly educated.

Service was extremely terrible. During the HJ I don't know for god knows what reason she put her leg across my body and rested it there.

I would kindly suggest bros to boycott this ML. Attitude is terrible.

The overall quality of MLs/FLs here have fallen off a cliff, it seems like we are getting the worst of the worst nowadays.
The story i heard is different le. I try not to make thing complex but she claimed that you yourself talk about it. So no one know who is right or wrong and ppl just do a living here.
Old 10-07-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Haha she is back. For the price to jerk off for u is reasonable but very realistic, no GF feeling.
Depends on what u want, if jerk off without old mates style of talking. Then u r good to go. Else there are better options to help u with PCC.
Old 10-07-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Known as Tao Zi... she really can survive sia...
Lol ya, I tried when this was her name. ������
Seriously can skip to save $ then to let her PCC for me.

Last edited by Sibeyshiok; 11-07-2023 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Grammar error
Old 10-07-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleboyqq View Post
The story i heard is different le. I try not to make thing complex but she claimed that you yourself talk about it. So no one know who is right or wrong and ppl just do a living here.
I can only say for those who know KK will find it hard to believe she is what the bro claimed her to be. A person’s character don’t just change overnight. There are always 2 sides to a coin and unfortunately this forum only broadcast one side of it as the ML won’t possibly be a member here.

The seasoned ones will know better who to believe.
I am no white knight as I do feel I have a duty to defend her as a friend.
Old 11-07-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Meridianchris is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
I can only say for those who know KK will find it hard to believe she is what the bro claimed her to be. A person’s character don’t just change overnight. There are always 2 sides to a coin and unfortunately this forum only broadcast one side of it as the ML won’t possibly be a member here.

The seasoned ones will know better who to believe.
I am no white knight as I do feel I have a duty to defend her as a friend.
I agree with you Bro. Kk is gentle and friendly there is no way the description fit her unless that ML is an imposter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1